Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, having been kissing for several minutes, I moved my hands, and they came to rest in her hair, just playing with her gorgeous, dark locks. Suddenly she took the initiative, which had never happened when we'd had sex in the past, and she reached over and unzipped my fly. My cock was now growing noticeably hard, though it had not reached its full erectness. This changed when Ann pulled it free from my boxer shorts, while still kissing me. She started rubbing my length, doing what I could do to myself, but she was so much better—her soft, warm, feminine hands exciting me in ways that just couldn't be achieved without her presence. While she continued to give me the best hand job I'd ever received, I broke our kiss, beginning to suck on her neck, before moving further down her body and pulling the top of her dress down.

She wore a black lacy bra that I soon disposed of, and I paused for a minute to take in the perfection of her small, round breasts in the pale moonlight. Her tanned skin looked so sexy and beautiful that I was suddenly transformed. I eagerly leant in and began frantically kissing her gorgeous breasts, licking around her dark nipples, before taking each breast into my mouth. I sucked like a calf drinking down its mother's milk, being driven wild by not only Ann's breasts but also her amazing hands. I focused on her small round nipples, softly nipping at each, before licking and sucking on them. Soon I felt that rush that I always feel as I know I'm going to the point of no return, and I was suddenly coming all over Ann's hand, though I didn't pause from my attack on her chest. Having licked up my cum, she said:

"Cole, that feels so wonderful. Oh, riggggggggghhhhhhhtttttttttttttt theeeerrrreee!" I could tell that she was now having her first orgasm, too. When I sensed it was complete, I gave each of her breasts a final long, arousing kiss and sat back in my seat.

"Cole, why don't we move to the back seat? There's far more room back there." I agreed, and we climbed into the back without bothering to get out of the car. Within seconds we were resuming our passionate kissing, with me on top of her, while my hands roamed around her body, one finding her breast again, caressing it, the other finding her smooth and sexy thigh. I knew that we both wanted it right at that moment, so I pulled her dress down and completely off, almost ripping it, having not unzipped the back. She now only had her matching black thong on, and she began stripping me off, starting with my tie and shirt, while I removed my own pants and shoes.

I kissed her again as I removed her tiny panties, but there was a sense of animal activity to it now, and we were both grunting with passion. If you asked me right at that point who my girlfriend had been for the last year, my immediate, instinctual response would have been to say Ann.

I suddenly pushed towards her entrance, and slid into her, as we screamed in pleasure. Her tight, hot pussy was the wettest I'd ever felt it, and I pushed as far as I could with a great deal of ease. Then I withdrew and began fucking her like crazy, following a metonymic pattern of entering, pushing until I reached her pelvic bone, withdrawing and then entering again. I'm not certain how long we lasted like that, but I'm guessing for an hour, and the funny thing was, throughout it all, we were kissing passionately.

When we finally stopped for a real rest (the short, few second-long breaks in between orgasms not included), I exhaled deeply, and said:

"Ann, that was perfect."

"I know, Cole. I'm not just saying this, but that was the best I've ever had."

"Me too. But I want to try something I've never done with you."

"What, Cole? You can just about have anything, you hot bastard."

"Well, I want to ride your butt. It's just so hot, and I've only ever fucked your pussy before. If you don't want to, that's fine." She said nothing, pushing me off her slightly, disappointing me a little, before turning around and lying back down on her stomach, presenting me with her perfect, round arse. I lubricated her tight hole with some of our mixed juices, before entering her slowly, not wanting to hurt her. Once I was completely in and had not given her any pain, I went wild, bucking and humping her soft arse, my balls slapping against her amazingly sexy cheeks. I didn't last very long this time, though, being utterly aroused, but it was wonderful all the same.

We ended up fucking in the back of my car for at least two hours, and yet despite this, the formal continued inside, meaning that we still hadn't been seen by anyone. As we were getting dressed, Ann said to me:

"Cole, that was amazing, but what does this all mean?"

"I know! I don't want to lose our friendship by becoming a couple—to be honest I'm a little down on relationships right now—but I certainly will want to do this again. I guess I love you as a friend, and I love having sex with you. Any thoughts?" She smiled.

"I love you too, Cole, and I think that's perfect. We can just be fuck-buddies." I laughed.

And so closes an important chapter in my life. School ended soon after, I did extremely well in my HSC exams, and soon I'll be off to Sydney University to do a degree in medicine. I haven't spoke to Alison since that night at the formal, though she's tried to call me, no doubt to apologise, but in all honesty, I don't want to hear it. Ann and I now sleep together all the time; we meet as friends and go out, usually with other friends, before going to one of our places' and having amazing sex. I guess it's not that different from dating, or being in a steady relationship, but we can both fuck other people if the mood takes us (I even see some of my old school teachers on occasion), and everything is perfect the way it is.

12