Ann: A Love Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

The bed was a disaster area. We were going to have to call HAZMAT or the EPA to come in and clean it up. I could just see a bunch of guys in yellow suits coming in to seal off the area.

"We can't leave it like that for Jill and Mark," Dawn said as she looked over the damage. "I still can't believe we did that."

"We? It was your idea."

"No it wasn't! You wanted a message!"

"I didn't say anything about oil."

"Well who ever heard of a message without using oil?" she said, defending herself.

It was comical the way we teased each other that made my heart smile. The playful banter back and forth made us closer. It was part of the bond we had.

"Get in. I'll call down to make sure they send someone to change the sheets before tonight," I said. I made the call, but I have to admit, I wasn't that specific about the time. I was so focused on getting back to Dawn, that I just told them we would be needing housekeeping to change the sheets. It was the same girl we had talked to at the front desk that answered the phone, and since she knew what we were up to, she must have thought it was an emergency.

Dawn was in the Jacuzzi when I went to get in. I sat on the edge, dipping my lower legs in the warm water, and she waded over to my side and quickly took my cock in her moist mouth, bringing my tired appendage back to life.

I was still amazed that I was getting hard so quickly. We'd been going at each other like rabbits almost since I arrived, but I was getting hard around her all the time. Not only that, but I was still cumming a lot. I hoped I could keep that up through the end of the night. I figured once I got home, I'd be back to infrequent sex, and I'd have plenty of time to rest and build up loads.

"I feel so sexy when I take a soft cock and get it hard in my mouth," Dawn said as she licked my balls, playing with them on her tongue. That tongue felt so exquisite that I leaned way back, using my hands to support me and just keeping my legs in the water. She wasn't trying to get me off; she was just trying to make me feel great, and it worked. My cock would jump and twitch and that would make Dawn laugh and try to make it do it again. She was playfully biting me, nibbling at my balls as she softly stroked my shaft, when there was a knock at the door.

"Housekeeping!" came the call from the maid, who had already opened the door and stuck her head in.

Dawn panicked, and started to say something, but I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Come on in!" I yelled back.

Dawn started to turn red, and her eyes were frantic. But then a little smile creeped into onto her face.

"You're bad!" she whispered.

"No, but I can be if you want me to."

Dawn nodded as she bit her lip, wondering what I might do. We heard the maid in the hall with her cart, and she propped our door open.

"What do you need sweetie? More towels?" she said as she carried a handful around the corner.

Dawn was back to sucking my cock, mostly to take her eyes away from the maid. She was pretty much hidden behind my body, but there was no doubt what she was doing. I was waiting until I felt some movement behind me. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, or even what I'd do or say, but I felt an excitement that I'd never felt before. Well, I hadn't felt it since the day before, anyway.

Stepping around the corner, carrying some bath towels, was a very attractive woman in her early 40's. While older women weren't my thing, I was happy that I was already hard with a legitimate reason to be. It saved the embarrassment of her making me that way. She was more in the category of a classic beauty.

The maid dropped the towels and put her hands over her mouth. "I'm sorry...I...I thought you said 'come in,'" she said in shock. But interestingly, she never moved; never took her eyes off of us. I turned my body a little to get a better look at her, and to expose Dawn a little more.

Dawn must have had a sudden burst of exhibitionism, because she turned her body with mine exposing her profile. She suddenly rose up, showing her wet tits to the stranger staring at us.

I looked directly at the maid and said, "I did."

She turned red, and said, "Oh my," quietly.

Dawn pulled up off my cock, stroking the engorged shaft in front of the maid, but hiding it enough to makes sure she didn't actually see me. She was suddenly craving the eye contact she had avoided just a moment earlier.

"Be a dear and change the sheets on the bed for us, love. I'm afraid we went and made a bit of a mess."

It was a sentence I would have expected an older English woman to say, from the phrasing and confidence Dawn used to express herself. Indeed, it had a profound effect on me, and particularly our voyeur.

The maid snapped out of her little funk. She was flushed, but not from being ashamed of what she'd been watching. She was flushed BECAUSE of what she'd been watching. Still, she tore herself away to leave us to change the bed.

Dawn got a wild look in her eyes and said, "Wanna see if she'll have a little fun with us."

My cock pulsed in her hands.

"I'll take that as a yes. Hand me a towel."

Dawn got out of the hot tub and quickly toweled herself off. I dried off my legs, not really knowing why. I was looking forward to the Jacuzzi, but I figured whatever Dawn had in mind would be better, and hopefully we'd still have time for a soak.

Dawn jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. Holding onto my neck, she grinned.

"Put that big thing in me and carry me out there. I want to see if I'm right."

"Right about what?"

"I'll have to tell you later. Hurry up before she rushes out of here."

That wasn't a problem. For whatever reason, the maid hadn't even stripped the bed yet. She must have assessed the damage, and was out getting what she needed to make the bed again. She walked back in with a pile of linens, and a new mattress pad...to replace the one we'd soaked in oil. She dropped what she was carrying again when she saw Dawn rocking up and down slowly as I stood at the foot of the bed. She was only moving up an inch or so, going out of her way to continue to hide my cock.

Bending over to pick up what she'd dropped, I got a pretty good view of our guest's impressive cleavage.

"I'll just be a minute," she said, trying not to look. But that was proving hard. She was still flushed, and she was starting to perspire a little on her neck and forehead.

"Take your time. I've got a pretty good grip on her," I said with a smile.

"That's because you've got me stuck on your huge pole again, lover. No girl could fall of this thing!" Dawn's comment drew the maid's eyes to our welded crotches. It would be hard to blame her, what with Dawn trying to say and do things to draw her attention to my prick.

Trying to focus on her job, our maid looked back at the bed. Deciding to make the best of what had become a really awkward situation, she made light of her predicament.

"You know, I just changed these sheets a couple of hours ago. This might be the record for the messiest sheets I've seen, ever. At least ones that were messy for the right reasons." My mind quickly flashed through some gross mental images of things she must have had to clean up after. Cringing, I shook my head and leapt off that thought to her next one as quickly as she said it, not wanting to ruin my sexual mood. "I just can't believe you did this so quickly."

"Sorry. We got a little carried away with the massages. A little too much oil, I suppose," I said as she stripped off all the dirty linens in one quick motion.

She started putting on the new mattress pad, and she giggled a little as she shook her head in disbelief, saying, "That's okay. At least you used baby oil. I had a couple use vegetable oil once; had to throw away the sheets because I couldn't bleach the yellow stains out of them."

"I bet you've seen a lot," Dawn said as she continued to slowly grind up and down my cock.

"Yeah, but this is definitely a first."

She finished putting on the fitted sheet, and quickly topped that with the cover sheet. Leaving the bedspread and blanket on the floor where we kicked them, she looked over at us as she still had a hand on the cover sheet.

"Would you like me to turn this for you, or finish making the bed?"

"Turn it down please," Dawn said gleefully.

As she did, I leaned down to put Dawn in the middle of the King sized mattress. Dawn had her head away from the maid, and whispered into my ear.

"Are you close to cumming, lover?"

I shook my head no, and she said, "Can you?"

I was confused by the question, and my face must have showed that.

"Can you cum again? I know it hasn't been that long."

I nodded, knowing I would eventually be able to work up another load. But that wasn't what Dawn was asking.

"Soon?" she asked.

I must have looked confused again. Dawn was a little exasperated, as I was suddenly dense.

"I want to know if you can come soon so I know what to do. Can you do that if I wanted you to?"

I nodded. Dawn had me so worked up since I'd met her I had to work to fight off cumming to soon most of the time. I worried I was going to damage some unknown internal organ trying to hold back so often. While it hadn't been that long, I figured I could give it my best for her. And I was sure that whatever Dawn was scheming, it would be so hot I'd blast off in no time.

"Good. Follow my lead and let's see what happens, okay?"

I nodded again, wondering just what Dawn had in mind. Moving her head to the other side of mine, she looked at the maid with her soft blue eyes.

"Can you close the door please? I don't want any unexpected visitors right now."

With the set up of the room, I had positioned us so that if someone took just a couple of strides inside the open door to our room, we'd be in view. The maid nodded, and turned to leave. She got almost all the way to the door, and was out of our view, when Dawn called out to her.

"You DO know we want YOU to stay in the room with us, don't you?"

There was silence for just a moment, followed by the sound of the door closing. Well over a minute passed, and I continued to slowly fuck Dawn.

"Do you think she left?" I whispered to Dawn.

"No. But she's scared. Let's just give her a minute. I think she's working up the nerve."

True to her word, Dawn was right. We could hear her behind the wall, muttering to herself. Dawn kissed me on the cheek, happy that she was still with us, at least for the moment. I caught her out of the corner of my eye, peeking her head past the wall to see. She moved back for a moment, and then stepped out, standing in the open. Her feet were frozen to the floor. She stood in the distance , waiting...wondering why she was there and what she was supposed to do.

Dawn patted the bed and said, "Why don't you come over here?"

It took a moment for that invitation to sink in, but she finally slowly walked over. She wasn't trying, you could see it in her nervous face...but she looked very sexy moving across the floor. She stopped at the edge of the bed, scared to take that last step.

Dawn flashed her a reassuring smile. "I'm Dawn. What's your name?"

Staring at the floor, she said, "Denise."

She couldn't lift her head to look at us; the weight of some heavy burden keeping her from being able to move it. I looked and saw her playing with the wedding ring on her finger. I looked at Dawn, and she saw it too. We'd crossed a line neither of us intended to...especially after what we'd been through. Dawn scrambled to get us out of this...she had too!

"I'm sorry Denise. I didn't know you were married."

She teared up just a little when she said, "Divorced...three years."

There was a long pause, and I simple said, "Eighteen months. I'm Neil."

That made her look up, and she was caught in my smile. She was going to say something, but she didn't, lost in a thought she didn't want to have. Looking back at the ring she twisted it on her finger some more.

"I keep thinking he's going to change his mind."

"I kept thinking she was going stop fucking other guys."

She looked up at me. Her face changed, becoming softer.

"I was married 22 years. He left me after my daughter went to college."

"I was only married three. But the last two felt like 22, and I thank God every day I didn't have kids with her."

She snickered a little bit, her mood lightening by the moment. She looked us, my cock was buried into Dawn as we barely fucked, on a bed she just made, working a crummy job she likely had to get just to make ends meet.

"Why don't you join us?" Dawn said, trying to make that final push.

"I don't want to break up another marriage...or one to be. I can tell you're in love."

Dawn and I cracked up laughing.

"We love each other. But we're not 'in' love. This is just a weekend fling. Neil has to go back home to Indiana tonight. He and I've spent the weekend healing each other from our past relationships. And it looks like you need the same thing."

"I'm a little old to be healed," she said in a moment of defeat.

"Bullshit!" I said, looking at her. "I bet the asshole sold you a bill of goods and said you weren't young enough."

Denise looked shocked, but she didn't disagree.

"Denise, you are a very attractive woman. I'm surprised you don't see that, but I understand. Why don't you let us help you find out just how hot you really are?"

"Hot? I've never been called hot before."

"That was his mistake, because you are!" Dawn said to back me up.

Denise kept looking at that ring. She made a decision, saying, "I've got to go." Turning, she went to walk away.

She stopped quickly halfway to the door.

"If you don't mind me asking, what exactly would we have done?"

I smiled, hoping to reel her back in. "I can't say for sure, Denise. All I can tell you is that we both find you attractive, and Dawn's in the mood to share. As I see it, you can walk away and have a great fantasy about what might have been. Or, you can give yourself a memory to look back on that will be better than any fantasy you've ever dreamed of."

She smirked and said, "You're pretty full of yourself, aren't you!"

Dawn slipped off my cock, showing its full size to Denise for the first time.

Dawn pointed at my groin and said, "No...I was the one that was pretty full. See?"

Denise blinked, and then blinked again.

"Oh my goodness," she said, running her hand across her chest slightly as she looked at my member, shiny with Dawn's juices.

Denise blushed again, and turned away. I was disappointed when I heard the door to the hallway open and shut with her on the other side.

"I guess it wasn't meant to be, lover," Dawn said as she got up, "Let's go back to the hot tub. We still have a couple of hours."

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers