Ann: A Love Story Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"Do you hunt, Neil?"

"No sir. I fish a little, but that's the extent of my outdoorsman experience," I said, unable to take my eyes off the guns.

"I'm surprised. You seem really interested in those," he said, pointing to the guns in the cabinet.

I was still trying to figure out Ann's Dad. I felt like I'd eventually won over Ann's Mom with being polite, honest and respectful. I doubted her Dad would warm to me with the same exact tactics, and I was more nervous with him. Whenever that happened, I went with humor, thinking that might offer the psychological olive branch.

Turning to look at him, I first scanned him up and down before looking him square in the eye. "Well, actually, Mr. Franklin, I'm a little concerned."

"Concerned? About what?"

"Well, I guess I should ask you if you're disgruntled in any way. After all, you are a mailman with a lot of weaponry. And I don't see a stuffed 'boyfriend' in your basement. I'm just a little concerned I'm one misjudged remark away from you going postal and making me a trophy."

He burst out laughing and said, "Are you accusing me of using my daughter as some kind of lure?"

"Well, no. But I have been horribly wrong about people before, Mr. Franklin. My ex-wife comes to mind."

"You can call me Marlin," he said, which to me was a major victory early in the evening. "And don't you fret about your ex, son. I'm glad to see you're getting your life in order again. Your Dad's been worried about you."

"You know my Dad?"

"I know most of the people in this town, Neil. Sooner or later, everybody stops by the front desk of the post office."

"I guess I never thought about how much my life has been talked about around town," I said, which really was a lie. I had thought about it all the time.

"I wouldn't worry about it. Whether you know it or not, you came out the winner in that deal."

That was the only time we talked about my divorce, or anything like that while I was there. I brought it up, and I wasn't sure why. I guess it was a preemptive strike, bringing it up first, to show I wasn't ashamed of it anymore. But knowing he knew, and wasn't concerned about it, made me really feel not only at ease, but welcomed.

Marlin showed me around the basement; talking about all the trophies he'd claimed either hunting or fishing. We were discussing a huge large mouth bass he'd caught and had mounted, when I noticed another stuffed animal at me feet. It was so lifelike, it startled me since I hadn't seen it at first.

I was a little stunned, and said, 'Seriously, Marlin, you shot a raccoon?"

"No, no. I found him on the road, and stopped to get him off the highway. When I saw he was in good shape, I took him in with the deer I'd shot. Seemed like a waste not to have him stuffed too."

"Well, that makes me feel a little better."

"Why's that?"

'Well, I've had venison before, but I've never had raccoon. And Ann never told me what we're having for dinner."

Again I had him laughing, which was the sound Ann heard as she came down the stairs. She looked amazing, wearing a tight T-shirt and some ultra short shorts. The fact that she'd been bold and decided not to wear a bra had my eyes bugging out a little, but I didn't flinch. At least the T-shirt wasn't white. It was a very hot pink. Her shorts were white though. She was barefoot as she burst into the room like a ray of sunshine.

"I see you two are getting along," Ann said in mock surprise.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her, but all I felt comfortable in saying was, "Hi Ann, how are you?"

"My goodness, son, a good looking woman comes out to see you, and all you can say is 'Hi'."

"Well, I wasn't sure I could say what I was thinking in front of you, sir."

"Don't call me, sir, Neil. I just told you that you can call me Marlin. And if you have to censor yourself in front of me, then perhaps I should leave for a moment so you can tell her how you really feel. I'm going up to change and get ready for dinner. You two behave now."

Marlin went upstairs, and Ann looked at me and said, "I have no idea who that guy was, but he looks a lot like my father."

"You look amazing, Ann," I said as I gave her a tender kiss.

Ann mumbled in my mouth, and when I finally let her speak, she said, "Tell me what you really wanted to say when you saw me."

"Well, I was kind of kidding your Dad about his hunting, and I was just telling him that I'd never eaten raccoon before because he has a stuffed one over there, but when I saw you I wanted to tell you that I was hoping beaver would be on the menu tonight."

"I don't know about the menu, but if you play your cards right, I might let you play taxidermist and you can stuff a beaver later."

I laughed and was about to make what I hoped would be a witty comeback, when Ann's Mom yelled down the stairs for us to come up and get ready for dinner.

"Go wash your hands, baby, or Mom won't let you sit at the table," Ann said, pointing to a wash basin in the laundry room. I went in and dutifully cleaned them, and we headed upstairs. I followed Ann, staring at her tight ass as we went. She must have known, because she gave me an extra little wiggle as we got to the top.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Jean had quite a spread for us. She'd made a spiral ham, and there must have be 10 side dishes to choose from. I looked at the ham, and she smiled at me.

"Contrary to what you might have thought after being in the basement, we don't always have vittles or the latest road kill for dinner. We do have a lot of meat that Marlin's brought home, but I know that's not for everybody. I hope you don't mind that I made a ham."

"No, not at all. I haven't had ham since my Mom made one for Easter," I said, not sure if I should have brought up religion. They bypassed my comment, seemingly wary of the subject themselves. It was like we were all playing nice.

Jean had set everything up buffet style in the kitchen, and she had me grab a plate to go first. I heaped as much as I could onto it, and Ann led me to the table to show me to my seat. She quickly followed with her plate, sitting next to me. I waited until we all were seated, and her Mom insisted in saying grace. I was okay with that, and it was one I knew. She seemed overjoyed that I joined in.

Ann asked if I'd like a salad, and that sounded really good to me. She went to the kitchen and got one for both of us. She came back and put a bowl next to my plate. It looked delicious, and I asked if she'd made it herself.

"Yeah, it was my contribution to dinner. It's loaded with fresh vegetables. I hope you like cucumber," she said as she winked at me, just as she was taking a bite of a large slice of cucumber herself. I looked at her and started to say something, but she just smiled and nodded.

"Mmmm, mine tastes wonderful. It has such a sweet kick to it," she said, almost purring.

There was no doubt that I was about to eat the same gourd that Ann had used as a dildo while I talked her to on the phone the day before. I sank my teeth into it and chewed thoroughly, trying to taste Ann. I didn't notice anything, but that didn't mean I wasn't excited about the thought. I was glad I had a full plate. My dick was suddenly stiff, and going back to the kitchen for more food would have been tough to explain.

"Ann, can you get me a salad too," her Dad said.

I started to choke when she said, "Sure, do you want some cucumbers on yours too?"

He nodded, and Ann let out a little giggle as she patted me on the shoulder when she walked to the kitchen. I stabbed another slice fork and looked at the diameter. The vegetable was smaller than my cock, but it was close, and I was sure Ann got her tight little pussy stretched wide by it. I took another bite just as she placed a bowl next to her father's plate.

Ann massaged my leg under the table with her foot as her Dad ate the first bite of the bowl of greenery. I moaned as I took a bite of ham, mainly because of Ann playing with my leg and the thought of what her Dad was eating.

"I'm glad you like it," Jean said, thinking I was moaning because I liked her meal.

It was a surreal experience; the most unusual dinner I think I'd ever had. Ann's parents were very gracious, and treated me with more respect than I probably deserved. Once I'd gotten past Ann's little game with the cucumber, I relaxed. I had both of her parents laughing all throughout the meal, and the great dessert afterwards. We retired out into the sunroom for that, with Ann sitting on the lounge that undoubtedly she'd sat in while she'd used that cucumber. The look in her eye confirmed it, and I got a tingle down my spine as I ate a piece of apple pie.

The pie made me think briefly of Nancy. I'd used it as an excuse earlier in the day with Emma, as to why I'd been licking my fingers. The symmetry of the way my days and nights were twisting together was amazing. I had my own little chuckle to myself when I thought about how often I'd find a common thread running through seemingly everything I did.

We had a very nice time out in the sun room as the late day moved toward night. I found that Marlin had an easy sense of humor too, and we were playing off of each other during our conversation. He had a high pitched laugh that didn't seem to go with his persona, but it was infectious. I found I couldn't stop laughing if he was laughing, which was often. The smile on Ann's face said it all to me. She was happy. Not just an ordinary happy, but a, 'I can't believe my parents are acting like this' happy. I caught her looking at me in one of those moments, and I winked at her. The sigh of contentment she let out made my heart melt.

It was a little before 9:00, when Marlin looked at his watch and said, "We better get going, Jean, or we're going to be late."

"Late for what?" I asked.

"Marlin and I play Euchre one Thursday a month with a group of friends. We've been doing it since Ann was a little girl. I never did understand why we play on Thursday's, but we've all gotten used to it now, and it's such a good time. We're going to the Butler's tonight. You remember them, don't you?"

"Of course, a couple of their kids have worked at the plant," I answered.

Marlin got up and said, "Let me clean up real quick."

I looked at Ann and said, "Well, I guess I should be going then."

"Nonsense!" Jean said, putting her hand on my shoulder to keep me from getting up. "You're not going to leave just because we have to. We've been having such a good time, and it's not even 9:00. You're welcome to stay and keep Ann company. You two can watch TV in the basement if you want."

I looked over at Ann, who was biting her lip excitedly. Jean left the sunroom to go get ready, and Marlin came back in. I stood up as he came over to shake my hand.

"Neil, you're a stand up young man," he said.

"Why? Because I just stood up?"

Marlin laughed and said, "I've really enjoyed getting to know you. Please feel free to stay. It's not Ann's fault we didn't get out of this thing tonight. Jean and I haven't missed one of these in over 10 years. I suppose we should have thought this was important enough to miss one, but we didn't. I apologize if it seems rude that we invited you over, only to have to leave. If it makes you feel any better, I'd much rather stay here. I was having a great time talking with you and getting to know you. Anyway, please stay as long as you want."

"Don't worry about it. It means a lot to me that you value your friends enough that you don't just stiff them at the last minute. When it comes down to it, your integrity is all you have to stand on."

Marlin smiled and shook my hand again. "You've learned that hard lesson all to well, Neil. You're parents should be very proud of you."

I looked over at Ann, and nodded toward her. "I could say the same thing about Ann's parents. You have a wonderful daughter, sir. Thanks for thinking enough of me to allow me to come over tonight to be with your family. It's been wonderful."

Jean came out and gave me a big hug, and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for coming over! I'm sure you had a lot of reservations, but in case you were wondering, you passed with flying colors, Neil."

"Thanks; although I'm not sure what I passed. I didn't know this was a test."

"It wasn't sweetie. I'm just glad we got to meet you."

Jean looked over at Ann and said, "We'll be back late, honey. Don't wait up."

"I never have Mom. Have a good time."

I didn't know whether to stay put, or walk her parents to the door. Since Ann didn't get up, I decided to be bold and do the latter. I actually walked with them outside to Marlin's truck, and opened the door for Jean. I thanked her again for what really was a wonderful dinner, and I thanked Marlin as well. I waved as they left, and turned to walk back into the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was sitting on the couch, with a shit-eating grin on her face. "You can stop sucking up to them, baby. They loved you from the start."

"I'm just being me, Ann. If that looks like I'm sucking up, so be it."

"I'm just kidding. Trust me, you did fabulous. I'm sure my Mom is eating up the fact that you opened the door for her. Hell, she couldn't wait to tell me you took your shoes off."

"Well, that's how I was raised."

"I know. I told you all along, you're different. That's what I love about you."

I must admit, I was a little stunned that Ann used the word 'love', but I tried not to show it. I assumed it was just a figure of speech, and yet my mind worked overtime to squash it and stuff into some harmless corner of my brain.

Ann walked over to me and gave me as long, wet kiss, rubbing her hands all over my back and ass. I pulled her to me, kissing her back; it felt like a fairytale. My eyes closed tight, I saw yellow bursts of light against the backdrop of my eyelids. Ann was making ME swoon. She pulled back, sucking and biting my lower lip and I trembled a little.

Ann giggled and said, "Are you okay, Neil?"

"I've never been better. So what do you want to do...go watch some TV?" I asked, knowing that was the furthest thing on her mind.

"Well, I doubt my parents have any porn videos in the house, and I didn't think to bring any with me. So I doubt TV would really do it for me tonight. I was thinking about earlier, and hoping that maybe you'd like to stuff my beaver. What do you say?" Ann reached down and started stroking my stiffening cock through my pants.

"I don't know Ann. Your parents..."

"Won't be home until after midnight; they haven't come back from Euchre night before 12:00 since I can remember. And they haven't changed. They are real creatures of habit; that's why it never dawned on them to not go even though I was home."

"I don't know, Ann. It all seems so...dangerous."

"As opposed to, say, having sex at work with the plant receptionist?"

"Well, that's a good point," I said with a laugh.

Ann pulled me to the couch and had me sit down next to her. She took my hands in hers and had me look into her deep brown eyes.

"Neil, we've done a lot of fun things together so far this week. I feel like coming back for the reunion, even though you weren't actually there for it, is like a chance for me to re-do a lot of things I never got to when I was in High School."

'What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, for starters, I never brought a boy home to meet my parents. I never had a boyfriend. And I last night, it was like going to the prom. I never got to do any of that stuff."

I laughed out loud, and Ann asked me what was so funny.

"I had the same feeling last night. It was our prom! I told you, I didn't go either. It was like every girl already had a boyfriend or they were like you. I wasn't going to go stag. That's why I enjoyed last night so much."

"See! We agree. And that's why I didn't want to go to a hotel last night. That's not what we would have done at the prom. But we might have stopped by a pond like we did!"

"I suppose."

"Neil, you don't understand. My brother got to do everything. He was two years older, and he got to make every mistake. He paid for them, dearly; but so did I."

"What kind of mistakes?"

"Drinking and getting caught, shoplifting and spending a night in jail, getting his girlfriend pregnant and her having to get an abortion. Because of him, I didn't get a chance to make a mistake. When I left to get away from this place, I was a virgin. If I had stayed, I might still be one."

"That's a sad thought," I said, squeezing her hands.

"It was. But this week is about righting those injustices because my brother was an idiot. And I want you to know it's because of you. You were always the one I thought of when I dreamed of being able to cut loose. I can't believe my luck that you're available."

"You can thank my ex for that," I said with a little laugh.

"Don't think I haven't thought about calling her this week and doing just that. She's an absolute fucking idiot for doing what she did to you and letting you go."

I didn't know what to say. Ann had said those kinds of things before during the week, but the way that came from the heart, the way her voice emphasized it, almost made me get a little misty.

"Ann, I appreciate you saying that. I really do..."

"Well, it's the truth, sweetie."

"So, you really think it's a good idea to do this here?"

"I've dreamed about having you in my bed since I was seventeen. And the fact that my Mom hasn't saw fit to change my room since I moved has only increased those feelings since I saw you at Matt's on Monday."

"You're room is the same? I don't know if that's cool, or sick."

"A little of both, I suppose."

"Well, who am I to ruin your dream. But I do have a request of my own."

"Okay," she said suggestively. She must have thought I was going to spring some sexual fantasy on her.

"I want to take you out on a date."

"What?"

"A date, like we would have had if we'd been going together in High School. I have dreams too. Can we go out Saturday?"

Ann put her arms around me and said, "Of course, baby. I'd love to. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know yet. It'll be a surprise. But since it's your last day in town, it will probably be a little like High School, and a little of us today."

"I can live with that!"

Ann kissed me, and we started necking on the couch like teenagers in her parent's house. I pictured them in the basement watching TV, and Ann and I were stealing a few private moments away from them. I could actually feel my pulse begin to quicken. My hands roamed freely over Ann's supple body, and I snaked one of them under her tight T-shirt. I cupped her breast, and she let out a little gasp like I imagined she would have had we been on that same couch, and it almost certainly was the same couch, ten years earlier.

Playing with Ann's nipple, I loved how she responded. Each movement of my thumb brought an erotic sound and a physical reaction. Her nipples were obviously sensitive, which I knew from our encounter in the back of my car; but I pretended not to know. Being in the moment, and her 'High School' boyfriend, I lifted her shirt over her tits, exposing her small, yet perfect chest.

"God I love these, baby," I said as I lowered my mouth to cover one of her precious buds.

I flicked my tongue and sucked hard, while pinching Ann's other nipple as I toyed with that breast too. I could feel her nipples grow from her arousal, and she arched her back and let out a loud moan, uninhibited by her surroundings. She was letting herself go.

I must have spent fifteen minutes licking and sucking around Ann's gorgeous globes. I loved how perky they were, and she giggled, as I would wax poetic on how wonderful I found them. .

"Neil, you really can't be that in love with them. They're so small!"

"You're small, babe. They fit you body perfectly. Promise me you'll never think of changing them. I love the way they feel in my hands, and the way I can make you squeal when I do this!"

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers