Ann: A Love Story Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, babe. You're going to need to ask your friend about that yourself."

"Tina?"

"Of course. She's your friend. Don't act like she's not. That would hurt her feelings, babe."

"You know, you're right. She IS my friend. It's a little hard to believe since I've never actually met her."

"Sure you have. She's your stepsister. And you're both alike in a lot of ways. But she'll never be you, baby."

"True. But I'm sure there are a lot of ways where I'll never be like her. I hope that's okay."

"Of course it is, Ann," I said, thinking she was alluding to her reluctance to try anal sex. It was an odd thought, since Tina and I had spent the entire weekend together and never felt compelled to do it again. Not even once.

"Okay, so tell me something about the trip. I've got Antonio ready...I need some help Neil. I've made myself wait all weekend...I really need to cum."

"Well, I want to wait on a lot of it until you get the...'documentation' we took. I just sorted out the pictures to send to you. I'll get them in the mail tomorrow. But there are a couple of conditions first."

"What's that...sounds like you're changing the rules on me, babe," Ann said with a little laugh.

"Well, I figure they have to change, since I'm going to be spending the foreseeable future without sex."

Ann was silent. I knew she was there, because I heard her breathing, and the occasional hard swallow. But I waited her out, making her speak instead of caving to the silence.

Finally, she said, "How did you figure it out?"

"Tina and I did that together. Actually, she figured it out first, but I knew she was right as soon as she said something. The clues were there...it only made sense."

"And?"

"And I'm fine, Ann. Actually, we both are. I think that's why I didn't fuck Rachel. I didn't know it at the time, but I was saving myself for one last time with Tina."

"What? When?"

"A little bit ago. I'll tell you about that one in a minute, since we didn't take any pictures. And yes, you can use Antonio. But I want spell out my conditions first."

"Okay, what are they?"

"One, I want contact information. I've gone long enough without knowing where you work, where you live...and how to get in touch with you. It was fun...but since I'm evolving, I need you to too."

"I'm okay with that. I was actually going to tell you tonight anyway...when I got around to bringing up that I want it to just be us for a while. So, what else would you like?"

"Only one more thing. Once I get done telling you about Tina and me tonight, and you calm down from the incredible climax I know you've been holding onto since Friday, I want you to tell me how you did everything you did for us this weekend."

"You want me to spill all of my secrets, eh?"

"I'm sure you have plenty of other ones. But I really need to know. It's pretty important to me."

"Wow...really?"

"Yes, babe. It's all a part of a trusting relationship. If we're going to do these kinds of things somewhere down the line, I don't want those kinds of secrets being kept after the fact. It's too dangerous."

"Like you ending up with Tina tonight? You know, you could have kept that bottled up inside just for the two of you. I never would have known."

"You know I couldn't. I had to tell you right away. Otherwise..."

"It would be cheating. You're right sweetie. I'll tell you. Tell me about Tina and help me get off...then I'll tell you everything."

~*~*~*~*~*~

The deep, contented sigh on the other end of the phone made me tingle. I'd been with more than my fair share of women...certainly since that fateful weekend when I'd met Dawn, and she'd set the stage for a renewal in my personal life. But not one of them, Dawn included, could make me feel like I'd just had an orgasm just by listening to theirs; except for Ann. It was just another of the million reasons I loved her.

"That was so amazing Neil," Ann panted into the phone.

"Yes it was...I'm exhausted, and I'm not the onet that came."

"You make it feel like I was there. I love the way you tell a story. I never knew you hadn't kissed Tina before."

"Well, it just seemed wrong to before. But like I said, when I thought about it, I think that perpetuates how she thinks of herself."

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe SHE is the one spreading the rumors about herself?"

"What?" I said, thinking that actually sounded plausible.

"Well I wouldn't tell her you think that. Or that I think that, for that matter. But I do. I've talked to her a lot, and I think she loves sex so much, and she's in such a small town, that she felt that was a way to get more. But I also think it backfired on her. Having a reputation as a slut in a small town can do more harm than good if you really want to get laid."

We talked a little more while Ann continued to calm from her powerful climax, and then she had me write down her address and the phone numbers where she could be reached. I didn't realize how much that really bothered me, not being able to get in touch with her. I kept telling myself that it didn't, but I suddenly felt connected, and I knew it was more important than I'd let on.

Ann told me that it would still be better if she called me, explaining that with her schedule always changing, it was easier for her to get in touch because my schedule was at least a little more predictable. And she was right...with the time difference, she'd always know when I was home. But it was still nice to have the ability to call if I wanted. Of course, I could have eased my unknown angst by just asking her parents, but I knew it was part of our relationship at the time.

"So, are you going to tell me how you pulled everything off this weekend?"

"What would you like to know? It's a pretty long list...I'm not sure where to start."

"Okay. I'll just ask some questions. But I'm probably going to jump around a bit. I'm pretty tired and my thoughts are scattered."

"That's okay, baby. Just ask, and I'll do my best to answer."

"All right...first thing...where did you get the idea to do the Bond thing?"

"From you, silly. We talked about the movies for hours. And then you said you were going to go to the new one with Matt, but you had to cancel that because of the trip. So, I figured I'd find a way to get you to see the movie with Tina while you were out there. That's how the whole idea for the weekend got started. Hey,I guess this was a good place to start, huh?"

"So how did you find Rachel? You're letter said she's a friend of a friend."

"Yeah. She's a friend of my friend Sonya."

"And Sonya would be?"

"An old roommate of mine. She's an air traffic controller in San Francisco. I lived a couple of years in a big house with 6 roommates, and she was one of them...and we got pretty close. Anyway, we still see each other a lot, and I called her."

"What for?"

"To set things up. When you told me that you were flying out of Fort Wayne, I called Sonya to find out specifics. She knows a lot of people, and she called in a couple of favors for me. She was able to get your flight itinerary pretty easy, and once I knew you were flying United, I had her call Rachel, who called me...and we set that part up. It turned out to be a lot easier than I thought it would be."

"How...how could you set that up?"

"Do you mean 'how', as in why? Or really, how?"

"How...you know. Like how did you do it? It just doesn't seem possible, especially since Rachel travels so much."

"Well, Sonya knows her schedule. At least, when she'll be home, and whatnot. Rachel used to live in San Francisco, and she and Sonya keep in touch. We happened to catch her on a night she was still in Chicago, and she called and pulled a favor or two of her own...and got herself and Maggie...I think it's Maggie..."

"It is," I said, confirming her thought."

"Yeah...Maggie. Anyway, she got them switched to go to Phoenix to meet up with the plane you'd eventually be getting on in Cleveland."

"That seems pretty farfetched," I said, scratching my head.

"Well, I suppose. But Rachel and Maggie were flying out to Chicago like the others anyway, just later in the day...so it wasn't that big of a deal for them to switch with the other two flight attendants and take the earlier flight to Phoenix."

"What did she have to do to make the switch?"

"She said she had to agree to take a flight that those stewardesses had later in the month that they didn't want to do. Maggie too."

"Shit. Now I wished I would have just gone ahead and fucked her since she went to all that trouble."

"I'm not. I'm glad you didn't. I was really having second thoughts about it when I called you at the airport this morning. Besides, Rachel said she was excited because she was going to hook up with two guys she hadn't been with in a while. Some guy in Phoenix, and another in DC. And you shouldn't feel guilty, because I told her that you might not do it anyway."

"And how the hell did you know that? Rachel told me that...how?"

"I don't know really. A premonition, maybe? I just got a feeling inside that told me you wouldn't. And like I said, I was having second thoughts this morning. I'm really ready for you to just be mine again. Not that I have a problem with what you did with Tina tonight. I think it's sweet that you fucked her one last time. And I DID say you were hers the rest of the weekend, so it's a pretty prefect ending. Especially since I came because of it," she said giggling.

"But you didn't say anything to stop me from fucking Rachel. What if I had?"

"I would have dealt with it. I made the bed, babe. If you lie in it for me like I've been asking, I really have no right to complain, do I?"

"But you're happy that I didn't, aren't you?"

"Yes. Just as happy as you are that you didn't. Am I right?"

I laughed. "Yes, Ann. You're right. AGAIN!"

"I didn't mean it that way. I just think it's another sign that we're meant to be together. I think we have such a good read on each other. We just know, and that is so amazing to me."

"You may have a good read on me. I don't have a clue about you. This weekend proved that to me. What about the car and the hotel?"

"You have a clue, Neil. You felt it. But I'm still going to be full of surprises, even if I tell you how I did all of this. Like the car...that was easy too. Sonya works at the airport...she knows a lot of people that work there, including some in the rental car places. So, it only took a couple of calls to find out which one you were booked you with. And I guess the managers at the rental agencies work with managers at other airports all the time. So the guy in San Francisco knew the woman in DC. He called her, and told her I'd be calling."

"Just like that?"

"Pretty much. I upgraded you...they're sending me the bill for the difference between the two cars."

"Babe...why? That had to be expensive."

"Not really. I used Sonya's discount. Anyway, the girl out in DC told me that the company usually sent along a pretty nice packet for the people they were bringing in to interview. So, I just mailed her something to add, and she gave me the info on the hotel where you'd be staying."

"So you called Tammy?"

"Yep. I got lucky there, though. I didn't have any 'ins' with the hotel, and she was the one that answered when I called. It took me a little bit to convince her I was serious. But I eventually won her over."

"How?" I asked.

"Well, there are some things that will just have to remain a secret. But I will say that the clinching factor was I gave her the same exact dresses that I gave Tina, and a bottle of perfume."

"So, how did you know her dress size?"

"I asked her, silly. She sounded cute, and I found out later that I was right when she faxed me a picture at work...and I knew she was at least petite from the sizes. So...anyway, she agreed to trade the two rooms for the one, and send me the bill for the difference."

"Ann...shit, this all had to cost you a fortune!"

"No...like I said, I got lucky. Tammy ended up having an amazing time with you and Tina...not to mention this Jimmy kid she's been talking about. She called this morning and said she was going to do the room exchange at no extra charge; something about burying the paperwork."

"So, how did you get her to want to participate?"

"I don't know about 'participate'. I only got her to agree to pose as an agent to give you the things I shipped out...and to act the part to make it more realistic for you."

"But you actually got her to have sex...how the hell did you talk her into that?"

"There was never any discussion about you having sex with her, Neil. That was all you baby. I had nothing to do with that, other than to tell her it was okay when she called me, once I had her send me the fax of her driver's license to prove she was old enough...and hot enough. She was so desperate when she saw your cock I'm surprised she didn't pay ME for the room. Once you got her, you had her. At least that's how she put it."

"So you talked about me fucking her?" I asked, forgetting that I already knew the answer.

"Yeah...you are paying attention, aren't you? I told you she called me to ask what I thought about her fucking you...and to tell me you and Tina told her that she should give that Johnny kid a blowjob. I think her call had as much to do with him than it did anything else. Apparently they'd been dancing around the idea of hooking up for months. She was making him chase her, and you made it so she had to finally deal with him. She wouldn't say it, but I think you and Tina did her a huge favor there."

Ann talked at length about Tammy, like they'd known each other for years. It was like they had 'met' through an odd arrangement over the phone; in her view, it was something that was logical. Those kinds of situations were apparently commonplace for Ann. Her ability to make friends and to make people feel at ease astounded me. I knew that feeling firsthand by the way Ann and I had gotten back together. She was the type of person that kept friends; holding on to them. She didn't just discard them when she'd move from one place to another. She clung to them as if they were precious and needed to be cherished, and I admired that in her.

I handn't bee totally sure that Tina was indeed a friend to Ann until I brought it up; logic would tell you she was probably more than a casual acquaintance category. And that seemed like a ludicrous statement for it being about someone she'd never seen before. Yet, when Ann said they were friends, it seemed right. Ann and Tina WERE friends. Ann wouldn't let a little thing like never actually meeting her get in the way of that.

Still, I was intrigued, and felt compelled to ask, "How do you know so much about Tina? Like her dress size and her shoe size, and her birthday and all of that?"

"You DO remember you live in a town where everybody knows everything, right?"

"Yeah," I said, thinking there was no way she asked Matt's mom, the town gossip. But that was the first thing that popped into my head.

"Remember the first time I set you up with Tina?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, I called her shop to set up a hair appointment for you. But I didn't talk to her. I talked to Wendy, a girl that works for her. And..."

"You got to know her," I said, stating the obvious. It was apparent to me that if Ann talked to someone, she got to know them. Every conversation she had was personal; Ann always offered a little of herself, making a connection you would never expect.

"Yep. She got a nice dress too, for helping me. It's amazing what you can find out from someone just by buying them some clothes. I got more information than I even dreamed I'd get."

"How about the props Ann? I mean, I know where you got the dildos...but what about the guns, and the holsters? And how did you come up with all of that stuff you wrote? The memos and the envelopes with the special stamps, and...hell, it's like you'd been planning all of it for months."

"I had, now that you mention it. How long ago did we first talk about Bond movies?"

"I don't know. Four or five weeks, maybe? Why?"

"Because. Right after that, I had a dream. You were Bond, and I was one of your girls. I didn't have a name. At least I don't remember one. But hey...I was the girl and you saved me from some diabolical demise at the hands of some evil mastermind...I don't even remember what THAT was all about, really. But the part I DO remember is that I ended up in your arms. Strange though...the bedroom scene was a lot more graphic than the ones they show in the movies," Ann laughed.

"I'll bet it was," I said, wishing I had been with her when she woke up to help her remember things more clearly.

"So, I woke up for the dream and I had an idea that one day, maybe we'd play that out. So, I started looking for props to make it real. I talked Chad and Dana about it." Chad and Dana were Ann's current roommates, along with Dana's two girls from a previous marriage. "Chad's into goofy things like that, and he told me where I might be able to find some toy guns that were like the ones from the movies. So, I've had them and the holsters for a quite a while now. Weeks, actually. I don't suppose Tina gave you hers back, did she?"

I couldn't help but smile at the thought her Ann asking Chad and Dana to help her with something so unusual. Still, that was Ann, being resourceful. Answering her question, I said, "No, why?"

"No big deal. I'll just go and get another one. I guess I shouldn't have expected it back...she is Pussy Galore, after all."

"Why would you need it back in the first place?" I asked, not smart enough to see the bigger picture.

"In case we want to play Bond and Bond girl someday, babe. I doubt I could find a toy one so easily in Indiana...and certainly West Virginia. Real ones, yes...but fakes. I highly doubt it."

"You want to play Bond with me?" I asked.

"That's why I bought them in the first place, Neil. That was my original plan all along. I've had the envelopes and the papers...the confidential stamps...all the things to make official documents; I've had that for weeks. And I had an outline for a mission already written out...well, at least basic premise for one. But when it became you and Tina going on a real mission, I had to scramble. Actually, we scrambled."

"We?" I asked.

"Me and Chad. You're really going to like him. He's a huge Bond fan too, and he's the one that came up with all the stuff in the letters. He wrote them out when I told him about what I wanted to do. And he did it in just a couple of hours while I was packing up the stuff to send out everywhere...it was like he was so in tune with the characters and the plot of what you were going to be doing out there...he did an incredible job, don't you think? He said it was like working on a movie script."

"That explains a lot...and it was all so realistic."

"Well, I just thought with you missing the movie with Matt, this would be a bigger surprise." It was hard to argue that point.

"Well, it was. I can't get over all the little details. The lengths you went to to make it seem like I was Bond. Like the watch...it's perfect. I love it, Ann. Did Chad tell you which one to get?"

"FUCK!" Ann said. Her voice was suddenly strained with emotion.

"Fuck? What's that supposed to mean?"

"About the watch, Neil...I...don't know how to tell you this. I...I have a...confession to make."

There was the 'confession' word again. Every time I heard it, it made a shiver run up my spine and caused a sharp pain between my eyes, brought about by thoughts of my ex saying she had a 'small' confession to make the first time I learned of the extra marital affair work shop she'd been teaching. Still, this was Ann, and I had to understand that a confession from her was likely the good kind, if there was such a thing.