Ann: A Love Story Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"I'm sorry, Dana. It's just that I was saying those exact words to myself not more than 6 weeks ago. And now I can't imagine NOT letting Neil fuck my ass." Dana shuddered, and Ann said, "I'm telling you, I know where you're coming from. And if it wasn't for a couple of friends, I'd still be there with you."

"Friends? Who?" Dana asked.

"I'll tell you later. Let's go have some fun."

I knew the one of the friends she was referring to was Tina. Ann had told me that they had had numerous conversations, and that Tina told her she really needed to be open minded, and to at least consider trying anal sex. But I was at a loss as to who else had helped talk her into it. But I put those thoughts out of my head, choosing to concentrate more on the word 'fun'.

Ann walked past Dana at the doorway of the bathroom as she pulled me along, holding my hand. Stopping in her tracks, Ann said, "You put away the bed, baby?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I'm just stunned, that's all."

"Sorry, babe...I didn't know you didn't want me to make it."

"Don't apologize. I think I just had another little orgasm there...God, you make me so wet sometimes."

"By putting away a mattress?"

"No...by being you...and doing all the things you do. You don't know how sexy it is to me that you do the little things that you do to help me out."

"Ann's right," Dana said wistfully.

It kind of startled me, since I'd forgotten she was behind us, waiting. Ann never said what she had in mind, other than 'sharing'. But based on what she intended to share, there was little doubt something sexual was on her mind. Then again, like me, sex seemed to dominate both of our minds most of the time. It was the beauty of being together after being apart for so long. I had no illusions that we'd always think that way all the time the rest of our lives, but I hoped it would.

"Do you want me to get the mattress back out?" I asked.

"No, baby. I'm sure we can find somewhere else to be comfortable."

And we did, ending up outside again on the back deck. But not before Ann slipped into her closet and came back out with a pair of 4-inch black heels on. "I don't want to be underdressed," she said as she strutted past Dana and me. Dana had suggested using her bedroom, but I felt uneasy about it. I was already a little concerned about doing anything with Dana without Chad's consent. But Dana assured me that he knew something like what we were about to do was possible when he left. That was an interesting comment, since I didn't know what we were about to do. But she said he was actually fine with whatever might happen, as long as there was no fucking. I readily agreed...and so did Ann. It was as if the rules we'd put in place the night before remained in effect.

Ann had me sit in a chair, and she took the long cushion off the lounge chair and placed it on the deck. Getting on her knees in front of me, she motioned for Dana get next to her as she grabbed my cock. "Come on, Dana...it's big enough for the two of us."

"I'll say," Dana laughed as she got on her knees and crawled between my legs to join Ann.

Ann had my cock in her left hand, slowly stroking me, her thumb rubbing the pre-cum all over the mushroom cap, making it glisten in the sunlight. Dana licked her lips, and not by accident. She was looking right into my eyes as she did, acting seductive as she trailed her fingertips back and forth across my left thigh. Ann was next to my right, her hand gripping my upper leg tightly as she smiled at me.

Turning to Dana, she said, "Okay, before you go out and get yourself something to practice with, how about I give you some pointers on how to deep throat?"

Dana's eyes got wide and said, "I'm supposed to start OFF with this big thing?" she exclaimed, pointing at my cock.

"Why not...I did."

"No you didn't. You told me you knew how to deep throat before you met Neil."

"True. But I might as well not have...I felt like a rookie the first time it tried to suck him. But don't worry about it. Just consider this practice, okay?"

Ann spent the next twenty minutes to a half-hour giving Dana a hands on...and mouth on tutorial on how to deep throat. In fact, it was more of the art of fellatio as a whole. They shared techniques they had used, and ideas they had, and things they'd experienced while giving head...with Ann doing most of the teaching. During that time, I was nothing more than a cock to practice on. Ann's comment from earlier about the piece of man meat hanging between my legs rang true. At that point, my cock was more of a learning tool than anything else...but I was having a hard time thinking of that as a bad thing.

In reality, it was fantastic. I had two gorgeous, naked women alternating sucking on my cock, and it was driving me insane. When Ann finally let Dana start just sucking on my shaft alone, she moved down and started licking and sucking on my balls, taking them into her warm, wet mouth. Having them both lick and suck me at the same time practically made me come unglued.

After a few minutes, Ann silently moved down and got on her back on the soft lounge cushion. She scooted her body up toward the chair I was sitting in, until her head was underneath Dana's spread knees. Dana never stopped sucking me, but she knew what Ann was about to do, and she let out a cute little moan from her stuffed mouth when she felt Ann begin to lick her pussy.

Dana was worked up before I'd met up with her in the kitchen. And since that time, she'd only had the level of her state of excitement increase exponentially. So, by the time that Ann's tongue got around to flicking at her clit, she was ready to explode. And she did, firing off two strong rapid-fire orgasms in succession that had her screaming over my cock. She tried to pull her head off to express her God given right to share with the world that she was cumming, but I held it in place with my hand. I know I was denying that right; sort of a repression of her personal sexual freedoms. But I didn't want her screaming out in her own neighborhood. And truth be told, I loved what she was doing to my cock.

I'd been denied my own orgasm long enough. I'd played the biggest role in that, not wanting to hurry the morning in a hasty rush just to get off. Now I sat at the other end of the spectrum, wanting to climax, but having to wait until Dana saw fit to bring me there.

It wasn't like she wasn't trying. She was just preoccupied with her own orgasm at the moment. But there's something incredibly sexy about a woman cumming and they can't scream out. Dana grabbed my thighs, deciding to press her mouth down farther onto my shaft, stuffing more and more of my meat past her lips. Her eyes were closed as her upper body shook. Below, Ann had her hands on Dana's ass, spreading her cheeks as she pulled Dana's crotch farther toward her open mouth.

Watching Dana, I felt my balls begin to churn, the sperm inside beginning to boil. I put my other hand on her head, moving so that I had a hand on each side. Entwining my fingers into her curly blond hair, I started moving her head back and forth, fucking her mouth. Dana moaned, and moved her torso in time, letting me fuck her face.

Dana jumped a little, and I looked below to see that Ann was now fingering her pussy with two, and then three fingers, jamming them deep inside as she clamped down on her clit. Dana came again. It wasn't as strong at first, but I could tell it was going to be one of those that ended in a huge blast. She was moving her head in time with the speed Ann was using to finger fuck her, and I wondered if I would be able to cum with her.

I didn't. Ann tripped us both up, and pulled those wet, sloppy fingers out of Dana's cunt, and she quickly slipped one deep into Dana's tight ass. Dana's eyes flew open wide, and she came hard, making Ann giggle as she sucked on the pussy that was flooding her face. Dana had to stop for a moment as she tried to come to grips with what Ann was doing to her. I held her face over my shaft as I watched her nostrils flare from the heavy breathing she was doing.

I could feel Dana finally relax, the tension of what had just happened to her leaving her for the moment. Ann continued to fuck her ass with her finger, but she'd stopped eating her. Peering from between Dana's thighs, Ann reached her other hand up and fondled her big tits, pulling at her nipples.

"Are you okay with this, Dee Dee?" Ann asked, calling Dana by a nickname I hadn't heard yet.

Dana nodded over my shaft, and kind of mumbled her response. We couldn't tell what she said, other than it was something affirmative. I let go of Dana's head and she popped off my shaft long enough to say, "More! Give me more!"

Ann smiled, and shoved a second finger into Dana's ass along with the first one. Moving out from underneath Dana, Ann continued to fuck her ass, never losing rhythm as she crawled onto her knees next to her friend. Reaching back underneath, she started playing with Dana's tits. Dana pulled off again, and stroked my shaft.

Taking control, Dana looked at me and said, "Stand up, Neil. I want you to cum on my face like you did Ann last night." Then she turned to Ann and said, "Faster...and make me cum when he cums."

Ann looked at me and shrugged her shoulders and jammed her fingers harder inside her friends' ass. Dana growled as I stood up, and she started sucking me wildly as she squeezed my balls and stroked the base of my cock with her hands. Ann moved her left hand down, and slowly started rubbing Dana's pussy, concentrating on her clit.

It was only another minute or two before I announced to Dana that I was about to cum. Ann's hand started into overdrive, trying desperately to bring Dana off with me. And she actually beat me by a few seconds. Dana back arched, and she started jacking the head of my cock, slick from her saliva. Her arm was flying back and forth, her hand squeezing my shaft as she pumped me.

"CUM WITH ME NEIL!" she yelled, finally able to announce to her neighbors what she wanted to all along...that she was having sex, and she was loving it.

My cock lurched in her hands, and she gripped it tighter as I felt my balls move up and start to do their job. Dana was choking off the end of my cock with both hands, since just one hand wasn't able to go all the way around it. She was letting my load back up, and I groaned and said, "I'M READY DANA!" It was more out of desperation than trying to make my own pronouncement that I loved what she was doing. My balls started to ache in an almost masochistic way, the pain being the pleasurable kind.

Dana released her stranglehold on my shaft, and she started making long, slow strokes the entire length of my thick shaft with her right hand, while she gently fondled my balls. My first shot cleared her head entirely, striping the middle of her back and her hair. After that, I pumped seven more bursts of hot white sperm and she moved my cock back and forth to make sure she covered her smiling face with my load.

She began laughing toward the end, and said, "Good God...does this thing ever run out?"

"Yeah, but it fills up again pretty quick most of the time," Ann said, pulling her hand off Dana's pussy and removing her fingers from her friend's ass. "I'll be back in a minute...I've got to go clean up."

Ann went into the house, leaving me standing there like a king in front of a dutiful servant that had just pleased me. Dana took my cock in her mouth and sucked it, wanting to get as much sperm from me as she could. I put my hand back on her head and thought about Ann's statement. I wondered just how quickly I could recharge and be ready to cum a second time.

As it turned out, it would be a while. Ann came back with the camera, and Dana smiled. Putting my cock back in her mouth, she posed for a couple of pictures that would have been worthy of any porn video box cover you'd find in your local adult store. Dana was smiling with the head of my cock resting on her tongue, her face and hair dripping with the white goo I'd shot there moments before.

Dana finally let go, totally contented from the extracurricular sexual activities she'd just finished. Ann helped her to her feet, and gave her a big hug.

"Thanks guys," Dana said with a lilt to her voice. "I've got to go call Chad and tell him what just happened. I don't want to keep anything from him."

Dana gave me a quick hug, and as very sticky kiss on my cheek before running into the house. Ann laughed and said, "Let me take care of that," and she leaned into me and got on her toes. She licked my face clean, before kissing me wildly.

"Thanks, baby," she said as she hugged me.

"For what?" I said, thinking I should be thanking her.

"For being so damn perfect!

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Is this one ready?" I asked Ann, who was busy folding some clothes and stuffing them into a cardboard box.

"Yeah. This one is too," she said, sliding one across the floor that she'd just finished.

"This one too," Dana said as she walked over and placed a third box next to the door.

"Okay...these should fill the car. I'm going to go ahead and take them."

"Okay, baby. Do you remember the way?" Ann asked, talking to me like I was from a foreign country.

"I've been there, Ann. A couple of times...it's imprinted in my brain now. Besides, this town isn't THAT big. I'm pretty sure I can find anyplace you need me to go. I'll be back in a little bit."

"Okay," Ann said in a tone that made it sound like she didn't believe me. She was teasing me, but I found it playful.

"Yeah...take your time. We'll be...working," Dana said, winking at me.

"I'll bet," I said with a laugh.

"We will, baby. We have to get all this packed and mailed off today. We're going to be busy the rest of the week before we leave," Ann said, waving me off. I loaded up the hand cart and pulled it outside to Ann's little Honda Civic, stuffing the latest three cartons inside. I packed in the cart and heading on my way to do what Ann was calling my 'chore.' I drove along the streets that were fast becoming familiar to me, heading towards the post office for a third time. Ann had drawn me a map, but I really wouldn't have needed it had she just said it was across from the police station. There was no way I was going to forget the parking lot I'd fucked her in just the day before. I thought back to my last trip to the post office. Actually, I was thinking about my return back to Ann's house after mailing the previous load.

Dana had gone into the house to call Chad, and sort of confess what she'd done. He apparently was excited about it, particularly the part about her enjoying Ann fucking her ass with her fingers. Dana sheepishly told us that she'd promised him that they could try some anal play if he was patient with her about fucking her there. She wanted a chance to get herself mentally and physically ready like Ann had done getting ready for my arrival to the coast.

I had gotten dressed by the time Dana came back into the bedroom to share her story. She had cleaned my cum off her face, but she still had gobs of it in her hair. She started recounting what she and Chad had talked about, grabbing a carton and helping Ann pack while she talked. It was amazing to see the two of them working side by side, talking like it was just another day and just another normal conversation. But Dana was talking about how turned on her husband was at the moment because she'd given me an incredible blow job while Ann ate her, and I'd blown my wad all over her face. And she and Ann were talking about it while they were still naked, except for their heels. I shook my head as I carried out the first of what seemed like hundreds of cartons out to Ann's car.

It was after I'd returned from that second trip, my hands filled with bags of fast food from McDonald's that they'd asked me to pick up for lunch, when I noticed there was unusual noises coming from the back of the house. I walked out on the back deck to find Ann on her back, holding her feet wide as she held her ankles. She was spreading her legs for Dana, who was ramming Ann's big fat 'Antonio' dildo into her cunt, making her cum again. I knew it was at least her second time, since she was telling Dana to fuck her harder to make her cum again.

I stood in the doorway of the sliding glass door, and saw the camera on the table, conspicuously placed there. I walked past them to the grab it, setting down the food, and Dana said, "You were right, Annabelle, he went straight for the camera!"

I took a couple of pictures, and Ann exploded, her pussy leaking...almost spraying as she came all over the rubber cock and Dana's hand. She was groaning, and Dana started ramming the cock harder, which only made Ann moan louder. She was fighting to keep from screaming out, and based on the intensity of the orgasm, that was proving to be extremely difficult.

As I watched, I began thinking about the new nickname that I heard Dana call Ann...Annabelle. I smiled and wondered if that was another alter ego that I would be meeting in a future fantasy...not unlike when I called her by her given name.

The scene that they created for me to photograph had me getting hard inside my loose shorts. But I refrained from joining in again. I knew there was too much work for me to do. I fought my urge to get naked and I went back into the house with my food, wanting to eat quickly so I could start loading up the hand cart with the cartons that were ready to go out to the car.

A couple of minutes later, a sweaty Ann walked in behind a gloating Dana, who was carrying their food as she was saying, "See...I told you I could make you cum more than once."

To which Ann said, "Well, yeah...of course you say that now. But you never said anything about using a dildo. I thought you were just going to eat me. I don't think the dildo counts"

"What are you talking about? You handed me the damn thing when we walked outside. What was I supposed to do with it?"

"I gave it to you to use on yourself while you were supposed to be eating me."

"I DID eat you the first time. And did you cum twice? I think you did, so it counts!" she said with a laugh.

Ann looked at me, a devilish little grin on her face appearing as she bit her bottom lip. She didn't say anything. She just started packing more of her stuff for me to take to the Post Office, eating her food as she worked. Dana did too, but she was babbling about how hot it was to make her friend cum over and over. "I can't believe how hard you came, Annabelle."

"Which time?" Ann said with a giggle.

"When Neil took your picture. It was amazing, just like you said it going to be."

Ann looked at me, her devilish smile perfect on her face as she bit sexily at the corner of her bottom lip again. Her big brown eyes flashed like the strobe on a camera as she gave me a quick wink. I felt my cock jump from the electricity of the moment, and Ann giggled at my reaction.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well, hello again young man. How's the packing coming?"

I was pulling the hand cart through the front door of the local post office, and I was greeted by a gentleman behind the counter that was eerily similar to Marlin, my future father in law. When I first met him several hours before, I wondered if he was a clone...some postal version of the perfect man behind the counter; patient and kind with a warm sense of humor.

"Hi again, Mr. Davidson," I said, offering a smile and a heartfelt wave.

Just like Marlin had done months before, the man gave me a playful frown and said, "I told you Neil, you can call me Alfred."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Alfred was the prototypical father figure, cut from the same patriarchal cloth that my father and Ann's father came from. I didn't know for fact, but I wouldn't have been surprised to find he was originally from the Midwest. His mannerisms and his personal style were warmly familiar.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers