Ann: A Love Story Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "Yeah...I vaguely remember that." "Well, when Missy saw that, she asked me about it. And then we talked more about how all that sperm got there...she asked me to give her more details about what we did in her office. And then, she made a comment that it was a shame that I didn't get to live out the entire fantasy scene from the movie."

"The entire scene?"

"Uh huh. Remember, it starts with Stacy being handcuffed to a file cabinet by one of her employees and getting her clothes ripped off her...and then she..."

"Gets EATEN!" I said, having a little 'eureka' moment where it finally all made sense.

"Yeah. And after she said it, I laughed and said she probably wouldn't want to do it because my pussy was still a little full. And Missy actually said that it wouldn't be the first time she'd done that, which really shocked me."

"Wow...me too," I said as my eyes widened.

"Anyway, somehow, that brought up a conversation I'd had with her after I first came back after the reunion. I had been telling her about you, and how damn sexy you are...and I was telling her all the things that you do that turn me on so much. So, today, she brought it up again, and the next thing I know, I'm letting Missy handcuff me to this bench, and she's ripping off my thong. Then she starts grilling me about whether you really like tasting your own cum."

"So that's why she came out to see me the first time?"

"Yeah. Of course, I may have made it seem a little too good to be true the way I told it the first time a month ago," Ann smiled. "But when I told her today that it was actually true, she didn't bite. So she went out to talk to you. Once she came back, she was determined to find out for herself."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Fuck yeah! It wasn't exactly like the movie...but it was close enough. And Missy obviously has a lot more experience eating pussy than Dana. She was almost as good as you are, baby! The question is...did YOU enjoy it."

"Yeah...although I think Missy enjoyed it more."

"That's because you made her cum. Did you eat her in her office?"

"I never said I ate her Ann. I just said I made her cum...I fingered her next to the cash register," I said, making Ann's eyes bug out.

~*~*~*~*~*~ I was tempted to take advantage of the situation Ann was in, but I knew we needed to get going. There were going to be countless people waiting for us at some nearby restaurant, and while I'm sure Ann would have enjoyed whatever I might do to her, I also knew she'd ultimately regret missing the get together with her friends.

I got down on one knee, reaching under the bench to unlock one of the cuffs around Ann's wrist so she could get up. As I did, I recounted what happened between me and Missy while we were out in the store together. Ann listened intently as I gave her all vivid, graphic details that she seemed to crave. I thought she was going to start fingering her pussy the way she was acting. Of course, I WAS telling the story in the same, erotic way I'd told her ones on those lonely nights when were separated by thousands of miles and a telephone line, trying to turn her on.

Instead, Ann resisted the temptation to start anything between us, and she got dressed. As she put on her new outfit, I had to fight that urge too...it was that hot. First, Ann put on the top, not bothering to put on any kind of bra. It was white, and it looked like one of those that a wench would wear. The arms were loose and flowing, coming down past her elbows. The elastic of the sleeves held it midway down her forearms, giving them a billowy look. The front was low cut and very tight, forcing her tits together to form a nice cleavage. And the blouse itself was cropped, with an elastic bottom that held it tight against Ann's body just below her tits, showing her amazing bronze midsection.

Ann then wedged herself into very tight pair of hip hugger short shorts made of the same soft brown suede leather the curtain to the dressing room was made of. They were actually below her hips a little, and the bottom part of the legs came to her crotch level, showing off the very bottoms of her delightful ass.

But the most amazing feature of the little leather shorts was the front. There wasn't a zipper, and it wasn't the kind that buttoned up. It laced closed. Or a better way to look at it was it laced open. The very front of the shorts were open, the material cut in a 'V' that ran from just inside Ann's hips, going all the way down to the very tip of her crotch. The material that covered her pubic triangle was...missing. There was just the criss-crossing of the brown leather lacing that Ann tied at the top in a neat bow, leaving basically her entire lower abdomen totally exposed.

Ann saw me staring at her, my tongue practically hanging out as I drooled over the image of her cute little landing strip of brown pubic hair running vertically from the point of the 'V' in the cut out of the shorts, to almost the top near the bow. It was still hard to see because, once again, the color of Ann's pubic hair would get lost in the bronze of her tan. But I knew it there, so I couldn't stop myself from looking at it. And it had me hard as a rock.

Ann giggled as she saw me squirming, trying to reposition the erection in my shorts. But then she got a little serious and said, "Tell me the truth Neil...I know you love them, but is this too much for tonight. Should I pick out another pair to wear to the restaurant?"

I pulled Ann to me, gripping her ass as I pressed her crotch into mine; feeling the velvety texture of the suede with my fingertips. Kissing her wildly, I moved one hand to the front, feeling the strip of hair in my fingers. Ann had one hand on my lower back, and the other on the back of my head as she rammed her tongue deep into my mouth. Just as we were about to break the kiss, I took a few strands of her pubic hair between my finger and thumb, and I pulled it tight...not enough to hurt, but enough to get her attention. Ann let out a playful squeal and started laughing.

"I wish it was more revealing," I said as I nibbled at Ann's neck.

"More?"

"Yeah. I love your tan, babe. I really do. But can you imagine how hot it would look if you still had the tan lines, and they could actually see this?" I said, pulling at the strip of hair again.

"So...you like the style of the shorts that much, huh? You know, they're designed to show off a g-string with a design on them."

"Yes...but I love the way you take fashion and make it your own, babe."

"Good...I'm glad you like them. I've got three other pair at home...black leather, red leather, and white suede just like these, and I have a pair of black leather jeans a little like them too. I've never worn any of them out in public without any underwear though. Are you sure they're okay to wear tonight?"

"Totally. Like I said, it's a shame your hair blends in with your skin."

"I'm sorry I disappointed you," she laughed.

"I never said I was disappointed. I told you...I LOVE your tan."

Ann looked at me...the mischievous look in her eyes making me blink. "Well, this is going to have to do for now," she said, making me wonder what she had in mind. I was going to ask, but she grabbed my hand and said, "Come on...we've got to get going, baby."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann stared ahead through the windshield, still playing with the heel of her shoe. She was looking at the back of Dana's white Volvo station wagon, looking as her two friends, Dana and Missy laughed hysterically. I'm sure part of Ann was wondering what was so funny, if she was actually paying attention. I was even surer she was thinking about the question that I'd just asked her.

"So?" I asked, making Ann snap out of her little trance.

"So...what?"

"Do you believe what you said...that if we do something hot, we shouldn't regret it?"

Ann smiled as she continued to stare ahead, looking at her girlfriends.

"Look at them, Neil. What do you think they're talking about?"

"Us," I said without looking, and without really thinking about it.

"You're right, they are."

I laughed and said, "I just said that to say something, Ann. I don't really know that they're talking about us."

"I do. I've been watching them. There's no doubt in my mind."

"Okay. So they're talking about us. So what? Does that change how you feel?"

"Yeah, it does."

I was a more than a little surprised that Ann said yes. I fact, it stunned me, and I felt a lump in my throat. "It does?" I asked, suddenly concerned that Ann really did have some regrets.

"Yeah. Right now I'm upset that I was ever upset about showing you off," she laughed.

I shook my head and said, "What?"

"I know. I'm full of contradictions, aren't I?" Ann said as she looked over at me.

"I don't know about that, but you are confusing me, that's for sure."

"I'm sorry baby. The truth is...I meant what I said. I don't want to rethink things, or worry about what I've done, or should have done, or...whatever. It was hot. I loved sucking you in front of all those girls. And if they're envious because I'm going to be married to be greatest man in the world, and he just happens to have an amazing cock, then that's their problem."

"So we're good, then? No more regrets?"

"None. It's kind of funny that I had them anyway. I wasn't even showing you off to my girlfriends at first."

"You weren't?"

"Well...maybe I was a little. I guess I was the one that was jealous."

"What the hell are you talking about? Jealous of what?"

"The two strippers. They were getting all the attention with you in the room, and not only were they not that great at their jobs, I'd bet anything they were both stuffing their thongs. I know the brown haired guy was. I guess I just wanted them to know they were in the room with a real man."

"Is that why you said that size mattered?"

"They never took off their thongs, did they?" Ann said laughing. "I really think you scared them off, baby."

I shook my head. "Well, I'm not sure about that. I'm just glad you're not regretting that all the women saw my cock anymore."

"Oh...I'm still not that thrilled. I mean, I don't care about Dana...she already saw it...and more. And Missy...she's a good friend. And I suppose that makes the two of you even since you've seen her pussy."

"I saw more than I bargained for. Did you know about the ring?"

"Ring? What ring?"

"She has a ring...in her labia."

"What?"

"It's kind of like an earring...but a little lower."

"You mean she's been pierced?"

"Uh huh."

"Was it...sexy?" Ann asked, gritting her teeth, her eyes squinting a little

"There's nothing to be jealous about babe. I only brought it up because I didn't want to keep it from you. We don't keep secrets when it comes to the things we do, right?"

"Right...but was it sexy?" This time, she seemed more inquisitive.

"Well, I have to be honest. I'd seen one before in a porno, and I didn't think so. I mean, it was different, but I didn't think of it as sexy. But this?"

"So...it was, wasn't it?" Ann nodded as she bit her bottom lip. She'd gone from slightly jealous, to inquisitive, to apparently turned on, all in less than sixty seconds.

"Hey, it's not like I'm telling you to get one. I just found it interesting."

"Interesting...you don't want me to get one, then?" she asked, batting her eyes.

"Baby...I didn't bring it up to make you feel bad."

"I don't feel bad. I'm not sure how I feel. I guess I'd have to see it."

"Yeah...well..."

"Hey...don't put it past me. Besides...she saw my pussy. She owes me."

"Ann, she didn't just see your pussy. She ATE your pussy."

"Okay...maybe I owe her that too," Ann said with a big laugh.

My head snapped back, and my eyes flew open wider. And then I started laughing with Ann. I didn't know if she was serious, but I knew I was turned on by the thought. Ann turned her attentions back towards the Volvo, and I wondered if she was thinking about Missy's special jewelry, or about the thought of eating her. Turns out, I was wrong on both counts. Ann seemed to have a mind that ran wild when it came to the subject of sex. I was busy thinking about what she'd just said, while she had moved full circle, back to where we were moments before.

"Neil?"

"Yes, babe."

"Promise me that the next time I have to see strippers, you'll at least take me to an actual strip club to see them. Okay?"

"What? I thought you said you don't find them sexy at all. Why would seeing a guy strip at a club be any different?"

Ann turned toward me; her nose turned up and wrinkled. "I wouldn't. Why would you think that?"

"Because you just said it, that's why?"

Ann gave me a wicked grin. "If you're ever going to MAKE me to see strippers again, Neil, then they had better be women," she said, giving me a quick wink.

Before I could decipher what Ann had just said, she changed the subject again, just to keep me off balance.

"Neil, tell me about the couch," she finally said.

"What? I'm still thinking about what you just said. Not to mention what you said about Missy and looking at her pussy...and God knows what else you have in mind," I laughed.

"There was something about that couch in Missy's office. You got excited, and when I asked you about it, you told me 'not now'. And then...you fucked that thought right out of my brain for a while. I just now remembered it."

I smiled. She had drifted back to the adventure in Missy's office. I was just about to tell her when she put her hand up and pointed at the parking lot of the huge pizza joint Dana was pulling into.

"Well, we're going to have to wait some more, baby. I've got a lot more people for you to meet."

"Just warn me if you're going to show me off like you did the last time." I said as I followed Dana's car into the lot.

Ann pointing to the front of her shorts and said, "Sorry baby...this time, we're showing off me."