Ann: A Love Story Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
825 Followers

"That's a vibrating egg. You put it inside, and then you use the little remote thing to turn it on and change the speeds," Ann said...sounding like Missy trying to sell it to her.

Penny put that back, and pulled out the purple butt plug that I'd used on Ann at the Cabin. "And this?"

"That...goes in your..." Ann hesitated for a second, unsure how graphic she wanted to be.

Garrett spoke up and said, "It goes in your ass dear. It's a plug."

Penny giggled and said, "A plug? Really...why would you want to plug your ass?"

Ann spoke up and said, "I would have asked the same thing until a couple of days ago. And I can't really answer that for you, because I know that everybody's different. But I can tell you that for me...well...let's just say I know the answer to the question now. And I LOVED it." Ann gave her a little wink, and she giggled as she looked back towards me over her shoulder.

The door to the elevator opened on our floor, and we all got out. But instead of moving, we just kind of stood there for a moment while Penny continued to poke around the box a little more.

"You know, here you are, just getting married and you have all of these...things. And we've been married fifteen years, and we've never tried anything like this," Penny said with a soft, almost melancholy tone to her voice. She turned to her husband and said, "Do you think we need to branch out a little bit, dear?"

Garrett went with the standard smart husband answer, and said, "I'm totally happy with our sex life, honey." It was like he'd been preparing himself to say that from the moment he saw what his wife was looking at in the box. It was the pat answer. The safe answer. The answer that he felt his wife, or any wife, would want to hear almost 99 percent of the time.

But Penny was thinking in that single percentile. And to her credit, she didn't let him off the hook that easily. "I didn't ask you if you were happy, sweetheart. I asked if you thought we should branch out. Tell me the truth...would you like to try something a little different this weekend?"

Garrett tried to contain his excitement, and he did a pretty good job when he said, "Uh...sure, Penny. If YOU want to."

Penny smiled and said, "Well, we may need to make a trip. I don't think we'll find any of this kind of stuff here, but we can run to Fort Wayne. I'm sure there's an adult place or two there where we can find something. Or would you rather..."

"What would you like?" Ann said.

"Excuse me?" Penny said, turning back towards us.

"Most of the things in this box haven't been opened. If you want to try something tonight, why don't you just pick something out that catches your eye?"

"Ann, we couldn't. These were gifts."

"I know. But you know...I can always get my girlfriend to ship me whatever you'd like to try if I feel we really need it. She runs the store these came from. And to be honest, if you look at how many things are in this box, I doubt we'll really miss whatever you decide on."

Penny started to say something, but I said, "Please. We insist...it's kind of our thing."

"What's your...thing?" Garrett asked.

Ann smiled and said, "Spreading the joy of sex wherever we go."

"Why is it that I believe that?" Penny grinned, and she looked in the box again, pulling out the butt plug a second time. "Actually, now I can't seem to get my mind off of this thing. But I know you've already used it. I'm sure it's clean, but..."

"There are two more in the very bottom of the box, Ann," I said as I nudged her a little.

"Really?" Ann said as she started digging through the mound of things that at one time had been neatly packed away.

"Yeah...there's one that's a little bigger...and one that's a little smaller. I went with the one in between the other night."

Ann looked at Penny...who looked at the one in her hand. "Oh...jeez...smaller! I was already a little worried about this one, to be honest."

Ann reached down further, and pulled out the one I was talking about. It was a dark blue, and it was about an inch shorter, and the diameter was a little smaller than the one Ann had used. Penny smiled when Ann handed her the box it came in.

"Are you really sure?" Penny said once more, starting to tremble just a little.

"I have two other ones, Penny. How many do I really need, I've only got the one butt," Ann laughed. Then Ann reached into the box and pulled out the little remote controlled vibrator that Penny had first pulled out. She handed it to Garrett and said, "Here you go...a little something for you to play with while you play with your wife tonight."

I was a little surprised that Ann had given that away, and Penny said as much. "Ann, really...that's something that you and Neil should keep."

Ann reached into her big purse, and pulled out another package containing an identical vibrator. I didn't remember her getting the same item twice at the party, but the truth was she'd gotten so many things, it certainly could have happened. And obviously it had, since she had two of the little egg vibrators.

Ann must have known what was on my mind, because she glanced over her shoulder and said, "I got one at the party...but I had bought myself one a while back. I just never opened it because I was so busy with my dildo that I never felt I needed it."

"Really?" Penny asked.

"Yeah...it's a pretty special dildo. It kept me company until Neil came to get me!"

"Oh...okay. So you're sure you don't mind...this still seems like such a personal thing for you both to do for two people you just met."

Ann smiled as I started to pull the cart towards our room. "Not really. We like seeing people in love, and you obviously are. So...Happy Anniversary!"

Ann turned to walk with me, and we left the McCray's standing by the elevator, wondering what happened. When we got to our room, we looked back to see them going into their room at the far end of the hall in the other direction. Our rooms couldn't have been farther apart.

Still, I chuckled and said, "What do you want to bet we'll still hear them tonight, babe?"

"I don't think so, lover. We'll be too busy making our own noise."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann and I sat at on the end of the bed together...Ann was wrapped in a towel, her hair still wet from the shower she'd just taken. I was still in my shorts, but I'd taken off my shirt, waiting for her to get done so I could take mine. But we were taking a little break between to enjoy the creature comforts the room provided.

Actually, the room didn't provide them...since it really wasn't that big. Certainly not like the ones we'd been staying in during the last week. Not that it wasn't nice. It was actually very comfortable. There was a large window on the far wall that gave the room a view. There was a desk, and a couple of lounge chairs. And there was also a breakfast table with two dining chairs next to it. But all of that was in the same room with the bed...not that that was a bad thing. The room was big enough that there was plenty of room for all of the furniture, and it still appeared rather spacious. It was much bigger than a standard hotel room, but it wasn't what could be considered a suite.

Still, that didn't matter. What mattered to both of us was the king-sized bed we were sitting on. It was offset against an interior wall, turned face the window. And it was big. I suppose saying it was king sized kind of inferred that. But it was really bigger than a king. It was more like a super king...or a mega-king. It was the biggest damn bed I'd ever seen. I looked like two queen mattresses had been pushed together. I suppose that was a bit of a stretch, but it was a really big bed, and I couldn't help but wonder how they even got it in that room. And that bed had Ann thinking naughty thoughts as she sipped from her glass.

"This is really nice," she said for like the tenth time as she ran her hand across the bedspread.

"So, do you want to just stay in the room and get room service, or do you want to go downstairs?" I asked.

"You know, let's get dressed and go downstairs. I want to experience the whole hotel while we're here. Maybe we can do room service tomorrow morning and get breakfast in bed."

"That's sounds nice," I said as I fed Ann another grape. Then I got up and set my glass down on the table. "I'll take a quick shower. Get dressed and we'll go have dinner when I'm done."

"I still can't believe we doubted Tina. I feel guilty," Ann said as I walked towards the bathroom. "This makes me feel so spoiled. The only time I've ever had champagne is on New Year's Eve."

I grinned as I turned on the water, before stepping under the hot spray. Now I was thinking of Tina, and how she had actually surprised us one last time. We'd gotten to the hotel, and checked in with none of the fanfare we'd become used to on our trip. And so, Ann and I both thought that the hotel itself was going to be the highlight of the night. But we should have known better.

When we'd walked in through the door of our room, I was busy putting the suitcases on the little table they had for them, wanting to take the cart back downstairs so someone else would be able to use it. Ann walked down the little hallway past the bathroom, while I stepped back outside. I was back in the room in less than five minutes, and when I walked into the room a second time, Ann walked up and handed me a glass of bubbly.

"What's this?" I asked, which was by my count the first stupid question I'd asked all day, which was pretty good by my standards.

"Champagne...on ice," she said as she held up her glass.

"Where'd it come from?"

Ann held out her hand, and said, "Come here...you have to see this."

When we passed the wall, and I saw the entire room, I know I let out a little gasp. "Wow...this is incredible," I said quietly.

"I know," Ann said giddily, kissing me on the cheek.

First, my eyes were drawn to the huge vase of fresh flowers on the dining table. The array of colors and types was astounding. The floral arrangement stood about 4 feet tall, and seemed to spread out even wider. There, next to it, was a big silver bucket of ice that contained the champagne bottle. Ann had placed it back after she'd opened it, leaving the cork on top of the wooden table, next to the corkscrew.

On the other side of the rectangular table was a large silver serving tray, filled with all kinds of hors d'oeuvres. There was a smaller bucket of ice, with fresh shrimp and cocktail sauce, several different kinds of fruit including the fresh red grapes, and some different cheeses with crackers.

I was so focused on the table, that it surprised me when Ann tapped me on the shoulder. "Look around, baby," she said with a happy lilt to her voice.

As I turned my neck, I moaned. Yes...moaned. On every flat surface, including the table that the flowers and food were on, there were several big scented candles, which I doubted were part of the normal room décor. It wasn't like I was thinking of using them like I had with Ann back at the cabin. No...these were candles placed strategically for romance. And that thought was hammered home when I looked at the bed for the first time.

The mattress was covered with a light tan bedspread that had a rather elegant stitching pattern to it. The color helped make the room look bigger than it really was. Given the size of the bed itself, a darker shade of comforter would have made the room seem more like a closet. So they used the optical illusion that worked to their favor. On top of the bed, there were rose petals scattered all across it. I had no idea how many; the pink and red petals covered the entire mattress. It was straight off the pages of a romance novel, and I felt Ann's hand grab the inside of my arm, clutching it tight.

"Wow, babe. This is..." I couldn't finish my sentence, because I couldn't think of the right words to say.

Ann said, "I know. I'm a little speechless too."

I was amazed when I walked over to the check out the food on the tray. They were all still cold, which meant they hadn't been sitting out very long at all. And it was while I was standing there that I noticed an envelope, buried amongst the greenery at the bottom of the floral arrangement. Pulling it out, I opened it and read it to Ann.

~*~*~*~*~*~

'Hello lovers,

I'm so excited that you're finally back in Indiana. I know you both must be exhausted from having to travel so far, but I hope in some small way I was able to make the trip better for the two of you. And with that in mind, I've tried to make this last night together even more special for you both.

First, you should know that there's no check out time you need to worry about tomorrow. I'll explain that whenever I see you, but all you need to know now is that you have the room as long as you want, and you can use all the amenities the hotel has to offer during your stay (although I'm betting you won't leave the room until you absolutely have too!) I didn't want you to have to hurry home tomorrow. I thought you might actually want to sleep in just once. Or, anything else you two can think of! Just hang the 'do not disturb' sign on the door, and they'll know not to bother you.

Secondly, you have a standing reservation tonight for dinner. They're holding a table for you, if you decide you want to go to the dining room. You don't have to call to cancel...just go down whenever you feel like it, IF you feel like it. If you decide to go, tell the Maitre D your name, and he'll take care of the rest.

I don't think I can tell you just how much fun I've had doing this for you. It's been such a rush following up on where you've been, and what you've been doing. But I can't wait to hear in person how things went, and the things you did that only the two of you know about. Have a good time tonight. And who knows, maybe there will be one more surprise up my sleeve before the night is over. Neil, thanks for asking me to help. I can't wait to see you. It seems like a month since you called. And Ann, I'm so excited about finally meeting my new friend.

Love,

Tina'

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann smiled and said, "I like how she calls us lovers, Neil. That's so sweet."

"Actually...all of this is sweet. I really can't believe she did all of this. I never saw this one was coming," I said. And in truth, I hadn't. But then again, I hadn't seen any of the things Tina had done coming. I just hadn't told Ann that. But this one really was a surprise. And based on the way Tina had finished her little note, I wondered what else she could possibly have in store for us that could top what she'd already done.

It was nice not to have to rush to take a shower in order to get somewhere, but I found myself rushing anyway. If Ann wanted to eat dinner downstairs, that was fine. I really didn't have a problem with it. But I also wanted to spend as much time as possible with her in the room...so the quicker I got ready, the better.

I actually put on my James Bond suit...the one that Ann had gotten for me when I went out for the job interview. It was a little wrinkled from the suitcase, but it really wasn't that bad. As I looked into the mirror, I actually got excited about Ann seeing me in it. Then I walked out of the bathroom and saw her putting the finishing touches on her hair...and I got even more excited.

"I...is that what you're w...wearing?" I asked, stuttering a little from being a stunned.

Ann turned her head a little, glancing at me in the mirror. "Uh huh. Is that okay?" All I could do was nod like a big dope. Ann let out a playful little snort and said, "God...I love how you get so excited you get tongue tied, baby."

"I can't help it...you never cease to amaze me, Ann."

"Good...I want to be mysterious and keep you guessing," she smiled.

Ann had taken a page out of Gracie's book. Gracie being the amazing woman we'd met at the Bed and Breakfast in Sacramento earlier in the week. We found her at breakfast wearing a robe of sorts designed more for the bedroom than walking around in public. Ann had taken that idea one step further.

I had thought she was going to get something out of her suitcase to wear for dinner. After all, that's why I dug it out of the bottom of the car. But this wasn't a dress, or a skirt, or a dressy pants suit. Ann had pulled something out of the big box of things she'd gotten at the party. She was wearing a...nightgown.

It was a light green, chiffon number, with spaghetti straps over the shoulders that crossed in the back. Her upper back was bare, and the bottom portion came down to just below her crotch, covering the top of her thighs. It wasn't exactly a see thru material, but it was sheer, and you could see a hint of skin underneath. When Ann turned around, I could just make out the darker shade of her areolas. It wasn't blatant, but they were noticeable, and it was very sexy. In truth, the outfit covered up way too much to really be the kind of nightgown Ann would use for the bedroom. But wearing it out in public was daring, and I got hard just thinking about Ann parading around in just it and her white high-heeled sandals.

I walked over and filled our champagne glasses again, my eyes never leaving Ann's hot body as she bent over a little at the waist to apply her eyeliner. I could just see a hint of her tight ass cheeks as the material of the 'dress' pulled up as she stretched a little. She caught me staring at her in the mirror, and she reached back and grabbed the waist of her outfit, pulling it up higher to show me she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Just in case you were wondering, baby. You told me I wasn't supposed to wear panties the rest of the trip...I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten that."

I handed Ann her glass, and then let my left hand slide down to rest on the curve of her right ass check, feeling her soft skin. Ann cooed a little, and wiggled her butt for me as she continued to apply her makeup for the evening.

"I can't believe you're wearing this...you look so incredible, babe."

"So do you, Neil. I love that suit...you look so handsome. Just like you did in the tux last night."

"You know, now that you mention it...I wonder how Tina got my size? I never told her...and that damn thing fit perfectly."

"Probably the same way I bought that one for you, baby. She sized you up when you were fucking her," Ann laughed.

"That's not how you did it, and you know it. You said you got my pants size off the tag on my Levi's."

"Yeah...when you took them off to fuck me. And I figured out your jacket size just be being with you. Tina could have done the same thing. Lord knows you took your pants off enough for her...and your shirts. I'm sure she didn't have that much trouble."

"You're in fashion, Ann. It had to be easier for you."

"Maybe...but Tina seems pretty resourceful. Look around," Ann said, motioning to the way the room was decorated for us as she walked past me to get something to snack on off the serving tray. "She did all of this...on the heels of what she did for us LAST night. I'm pretty sure it wasn't as hard as your making it out to be."

"God...don't talk about how 'hard' things are, Ann...or we're not going to be going downstairs for dinner."

Ann giggled and slowly lifted the front of her little nighty, showing me her blond thatch of hair above her sweet, soft, bare pussy. "If you want, you can eat right now," she said in her deep, raspy bedroom voice.

I raced over to Ann and took her in my arms, kissing her hard and making her squeal. "You're right, babe. I'm tired of waiting. Let's get our evening started."

~*~*~*~*~*~

As we rode down the elevator, Ann was shifting back and forth between her feet like the floor was on fire and she was barefoot. She couldn't stand still at all.

I laughed and said, "Are you okay?"

"No...I'm not. And yes...I am," she said with a little moan.

mimaster
mimaster
825 Followers