Ann: A Love Story Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
818 Followers

Garrett was coming to her defense. Not that he needed to. I knew from experience what it was like when I was younger and my mother stayed at home. She was a housewife, but she worked her ass off, harder than a lot of the people I had seen working the production lines at my job over the years.

Penny kissed her husband on the cheek and said, "Thank you sweetie. That was nice." Turning back to us, she said, "Anyway, I told Garrett last night at dinner that I didn't want to be a mother this weekend. I want to be Penny again...and I want to do wild, crazy things. The problem was when he asked me what that meant, I couldn't think of a damn thing. It's like my mind was frozen, and all I could do was think about things in 'Mom mode'."

"So...what happened?" Ann asked.

"We met you...that's what happened," Garrett said with a chuckle.

"What in the world does that mean?"

Penny sighed. "I was still trying to get myself to think differently. But when we met you, you were both so open, and free. It's obvious how much you love each other...but you also have this...this..."

"Vibe," Garrett chimed in.

"Yeah...you give off a vibe that...well, that's why I thought you were swingers. You're just really sexual. And I could feel it. So when we got back to the room, I looked at Garrett, and I said I wanted to feel the rest of this weekend like you must feel every day, Ann."

"Wow...I don't even know what that is," Ann laughed.

"That's because it's just how you seem to be, Ann. It's not something you do...it's who you are. And you too, Neil. I hope you both never lose that sense of fun...it's a wonderful thing to have in a marriage. Anyway...I told Garrett that, and I told him that I was serious about doing something daring, but I didn't know what. He made a comment about doing the thinking for me, and I told him I was willing if he was. It's nothing like what you've been doing, but..."

Garrett laughed and said, "...It looks like I haven't been setting the bar high enough. Now that I know what they've been doing, and I know how much this turns you on, Penny..."

Penny reared her head back a little and said, "How do YOU know it turns me on?"

"We've been married fifteen years, honey. I think I know when you're excited and when you're not. And you're excited. Now...show them," he said with a smile.

Penny turned a little red, her neck flushing. And she bit her lower lip...showing her nerves. But she looked at her husband, her wide eyes showing how excited she really was. And then she stood up...even going so far as to put her feet up on the seat so that most of her body was totally out of the water.

Penny was wearing one of those little cover-up miniskirts that come with some bikinis. The kind that you put on to hide the bikini bottom if you're going to go somewhere where it might be a little inappropriate to just wear a bikini. The little skirt was navy, just like the halter-top she was wearing, and the bottom of it came down a couple of inches past the top of her very shapely legs.

Penny was a mother; her body wasn't model perfect...yet that was what made her even more attractive. She was toned, but she had the soft curves, and the wide hips of a very HOT mom. Basically, she was a MILF before anyone knew what that was. She looked at Ann and me...and we could see the nervousness in her eyes as she waited for some kind of reaction. All I could do was smile. Well, mine was more like a shit-eating grin.

Ann went the fashion route, saying, "I love your bikini...that mini is really hot. You've got killer legs, Penny."

"Thanks," she said as she did a little turn until she was facing the other direction away from us. She looked down at Garrett and said, "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Yep...look at Neil. The look on his face is all you need to answer the question you asked me this morning, honey. Go ahead...be daring like you wanted to be."

I knew almost at once that the question Penny had asked her husband was whether she still looked hot after 15 years. And yes, the look on my face told her exactly what she needed to hear in her heart. Penny looked over her shoulder, staring me in the eyes. Her gaze was sultry, and I had a little shiver run through me...one that Ann felt as she leaned up against me. Ann's hand moved behind her, grabbing my cock through my shorts as we watched Penny put her hands on Garrett's right shoulder.

"If you want to show off my ass, sweetie...you need to do it. I'm not sure I can," she said sexily.

Garrett never hesitated. He took his left hand and reached behind his wife, grabbing the bottom of her little skirt and lifting it over her bottom. At first, I thought she was wearing a thong. But then I quickly realized that as a Mom in her late 30's, she wouldn't likely buy a swimsuit ahead of time thinking about being daring. And as a woman tying to be adventurous and doing what her husband was making her do...the suit would no longer cut it as it was designed. A Mom wouldn't have a suit with a thong. It would have been a bikini bottom...and a modest one at that. As more of a, well, a slut...Penny had to improvise. So...she'd gone without the bottom of her outfit, choosing just to wear the miniskirt part.

"That's daring," Ann giggled as we looked at Penny's fleshy white ass. It was beautiful...smooth and round, and yet it was tighter than I would have expected. Ann must have thought the same thing, because she said, "I hope I look as great as you do after I have a couple of kids, Penny."

Penny just smiled, and moved a little as she 'modeled' for us. Garrett put his right hand on her fleshy cheek, and pulled it, exposing the end of the dark blue butt plug that was buried deep inside her ass. Garrett grabbed it, pulling at it a little, making it start to come out.

Feeling her anal ring start to stretch, Penny let out a little moan and said, "God...Garrett, don't take it out here!"

"I'm not, honey. Just making you feel it a little."

"Trust me, sweetie...I feel it." Garrett shoved it back inside her, and lowered her skirt, helping her back into the water.

I smiled at Penny and said, "That was very nice. Thanks for the show, Penny."

Penny looked at her husband and said, "I think we need to go back to the room now, Garrett."

"Really...we haven't been here THAT long," he said, his face showing his disappointment.

"I need you to..."

Ann smiled and said "You can say it in front of us, Penny. She needs you to fuck her, Garrett."

"I knew that ten minutes ago," he said as he looked at his wife, and decided it wasn't worth upsetting her. "Okay...we can go."

"You know what...we can go," I said as I stood up. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, and it was pretty much in plain view, since my shorts were white...and now wet. But I didn't care. I was trying to do the right thing. "You two wanted to be daring...you should just do it in here. Ann and I will leave you alone so you can...we'll even guard the door if you want."

"No...please stay," Penny said, staring at my rock hard shaft.

"But..."

Penny looked up at my eyes, and my mouth shut instantly just from her stare. She looked next toward Ann, and excitedly said, "I will...if you will." It was like she was daring her, just like Tina had the night before. Penny had thrown down the gauntlet to Ann. Well, it wasn't that dramatic, but it was sort of a challenge, and when it came to Ann and challenges...she seldom took them lightly.

"You will...if I will...what?" Ann asked, a sexy glint in her eyes as she stared back at Penny. Penny blinked...and suddenly she was unsure of what to say. Ann could see the nervousness in her eyes as she tried to come to grips with what was going on in her mind. Ann looked up at me and winked, which was a surefire sign that things were about to get really interesting. I was still standing sideways on the little seat molded into the hot tub, facing Ann. She reached up to the waistband of my shorts, as she looked back our speechless friend. "Penny...what did you have in mind?"

Penny licked her lips subconsciously, more because her lips were suddenly dry from holding her mouth open than anything else. But the way she was staring at my crotch made a different image come to mind. She heard Ann, and yet she kept staring. At least until her husband nudged her on the shoulder again.

"Penny...Ann's talking to you. Can you stop staring at Neil's cock for a minute and answer her question?"

"Oh...GOD! I'm sorry, sweetheart," Penny said, blushing as she turned her head towards her husband and buried it in his shoulder.

He kissed her on top of the head. Speaking softly, he said, "You don't need to be sorry, honey."

"I know," she said. And then she floored us by saying, "And it's not like he's any bigger than you, Garrett. I just haven't seen another one in so long...and..."

"Is that what you had in mind, Penny?" Ann said out loud, breaking up their private moment.

"Well...no. Not really," Penny answered.

"Then tell us...what did you mean? What do you want us to do?" Ann said, pulling the top of my shorts open, inching the material down ever so slowly.

Penny's eyes locked back onto my crotch, but she simply said, "I was implying that I would do Garrett right here, if you'd be willing to do the same with Neil." Ann grinned widely, and Penny said, "But you already knew what I meant, didn't you?"

"Yes...but it's so much more fun to hear you say it. Besides, it keeps any surprises from popping up later," Ann said. Then she quickly yanked down my shorts to my knees, making my cock spring up and bob a couple of times.

"Like THAT ONE," Penny said; her eyes practically bugging out as she looked at my hard cock for the first time.

"I thought you said Neil was the same size as Garrett," Ann asked as she took my cock into her left hand and slowly stroked it.

"He is...I think."

"You think?" Ann giggled.

"Well, I thought so before a second ago...but now..."

Ann ran her right hand over my smooth skin, lifting up my heavy, shaved balls for a second. "You do say shaving your cock and balls makes you look bigger, don't you baby?" Ann said in her sexy bedroom voice.

I shrugged and said, "Yeah...but I really don't do it because of that."

"Why do you it?" Penny asked.

Ann quickly got on her knees, turning to face me. "So I can do this...without getting any hair in my mouth!" She sucked at my balls, before running her tongue from there along the underside of my shaft, until she reached the head. Then she flicked her tongue there a couple of times, making my cock jump a little. Well, I might have flexed a muscle or two for effect, but it still moved on it's own at first. Ann looked over at our voyeuristic friends and winked at them.

With Ann holding my shaft like she was, for the first time I felt exposed. Anyone that walked through the door at that moment would have gotten an eyeful of Ann getting ready to suck me. But that only added to the thrill. Massaging my balls, Ann slipped her head over the tip of my cock, letting my shaft slide slowly all the way down her throat.

I could hear Penny and Garrett talking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying as Ann began moving her head back and forth over my prick. And I never bothered to look, keeping my eyes on Ann's as she stared up at me. I loved it when she looked at me while she sucked my cock. She made it such a personal thing; so giving and loving, and so sensual. It was sex, but it was so much more than that. Whenever Ann sucked my cock, she was offering herself to me in a way that made my heart melt for her.

Ann pulled off my cock, her lips grabbing the head so hard as she sucked it one last time, that she made a loud popping sound when it left her mouth. "Have a seat, baby...time to have some REAL fun," she said gleefully.

I climbed back into the water carefully, my shorts still around my knees as Ann moved down, sitting next to me. Her hand found my shaft, and she slowly stroked it as she looked across the hot tub. Penny was sitting in stunned silence, her mouth open slightly. Garrett was grinning like a teenager watching his first nudie scene in a movie.

"How do you DO that?" Penny said with astonished expression.

Ann shrugged and said, "Practice...it's all about breathing, and learning to relax your throat. But I spent a lot of time practicing."

"Good for you, man!" Garrett said, giving me a mental thumbs up.

"I didn't practice on Neil. He was here...and I was in California."

"Who did you...practice on?" Penny asked.

"Antonio," Ann laughed.

"Who's Antonio?"

"I'll tell you later...it's your turn now."

"My turn...my turn to what?"

"You said you would if I would. Actually, you said it the other way around. I did...so now it's your turn."

"I wasn't talking about that! I was just talking about..."

Garrett put his hands up on the edge of the hot tube behind him, and he lifted his body out of the water, plopping his ass on the edge. His big hard cock was sticking out through the leg of his swimsuit, which was scrunched up his right leg to allow both the shaft and his balls to be exposed. Penny was right...it was pretty close to mine in both length and girth; the only difference being that his was sporting pubic hair, covering the base and shaft, as well as his pubes. It was wet and matted, so it didn't look that bad, but you had to wonder how wild it would have looked had he been dry.

Garrett looked at his wife, who was giving him a 'what the hell do you expect me to do now' stare. But he never batted an eye. "You heard her...do what she did."

"Garrett, you know I don't..."

"I didn't ask if you liked sucking my dick, Penny. I have the keys...remember?" he said as he dangled an imaginary set in front of her, wiggling his hand back and forth like he was shaking them. He was reminding her that she'd given up control of what they were going to do together for the weekend. "Besides...you wanted to do more daring things in the bedroom, and out of bedroom for that matter. I think this is as good a place to start as any."

Penny let out a little chuckle as she turned around and got on her knees. Taking Garrett's throbbing shaft in her trembling hand, she looked at him and said, "Okay...I'll do this for a little bit. But I just want to make a couple of things clear first, okay?"

"Sure, honey," he said in a very sympathetic tone.

"Okay, first...I never said I don't like sucking you, Garrett."

"You don't have to say it, Penny. You never do it, so it kind of speaks for itself."

"True, but I never had the nerve to tell you WHY I don't do it very often. And now I think you know why," she said, nodding toward me.

"W...what are you saying?"

"Well, that would be the second thing...if you let me shave you like Neil, and keep you shaved, then I promise you'll get a LOT more head...okay?"

Now Garrett was the one who was sitting there in stunned silence, mouth slightly open as he tried to grasp what she'd just said. "You want to...shave me?"

"That's the biggest hang-up I have about it, sweetie. And you saw Ann, didn't you? I'd be a lot happier about going down there if you'd do that. And happy means more often."

Garrett looked at me, and I just gave him a little shrug and said, "What can I say...that's the biggest reason I do it. Plus, I like the way it feels, although it'll take you a little while to get used to it."

He looked at Penny. "And YOU want to shave me...do you even know how? That's a little scary, honey."

Ann smiled and said, "It's really not that hard, Penny. We can show you if you want." Now, THAT surprised me, but I tried to keep my mind focused on what was going on. I really didn't know how Ann would go about that, but I didn't care at the moment. Not the way Ann's hand was working on me beneath the surface of the bubbling water.

Garrett looked at Penny and said, "Okay...I'll do it, if you let me do the same to you."

"WHAT?" Penny said with a snort.

"Well, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that Ann doesn't look a lot different than Neil does."

Penny's head snapped toward Ann, who smiled and said, "He's close. I'm pretty much bare...but I do have my landing strip."

"What's that?"

"Hmm...maybe I'll show you later."

"Uh...okay." Turning her attention back to her husband, she said, "And you want to shave ME? At least I shave my legs...how do I know you'll..."

"We can show him, too" Ann said quickly, and that made a few mouths drop open, including mine.

But Garrett smiled and said, "Okay...do we have a deal, honey?"

I could literally see a huge shiver run though Penny's body as she glared first at Garrett, and then at Ann and me. It was so noticeable that I was surprised there wasn't a ripple in the water heading toward us. But she composed herself and said, "Okay...I'm game if you are."

"Good...so, is there anything else that you wanted to make clear?"

"Yeah...just one more. Don't expect this to be like the one that Ann just gave Neil, okay. I don't what you comparing!"

"You have my word, honey."

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was hard not to judge.

Penny had told Garrett not to compare her oral skills with the ones that Ann had used on my cock. But with that fresh in my mind, it was hard not to think about it. And in truth, they weren't really close. When it came to sucking cock, Ann was amazing. Hell, she was incredible BEFORE she learned to deepthroat me. And now that she could do that whenever she wanted, Ann was playing on a whole different level than any other woman I'd ever been with when it came to her overall ability to suck a hard cock.

It was a fact that Ann enjoyed doing it. She loved sucking my cock, and she took pride in it. She gave herself completely to the process, almost worshiping my shaft and balls the way she swallowed me, or licked me. And she said often how she loved the feeling of my cock exploding in her mouth. She said it made her feel powerful to make me feel the pleasure she could give me, and then be rewarded with a mouthful of my cum for her efforts.

But what separated Ann from all the other women I'd had suck my cock, was her love. Not just of sucking my cock. It was the love she made me feel while she did it that made the experience transcend all the other blowjobs that I'd been lucky enough to receive. The way Ann looked at me, the way she moaned and smiled, the way she expressed herself with every part of her being, made me feel the love she had for me. She loved pleasing me that way...just like I loved it when I got to use my oral skills to bring her unimaginable pleasure. I could feel Ann's love every time she took my shaft in her mouth.

As I sat next to my beautiful bride to be, I watched Penny giving Garrett a blowjob, and I was silently comparing. And while the technique wasn't nearly as good as Ann's, not counting her inability to deepthroat a cock that thick...which wasn't going to happen, I couldn't help but be drawn to one amazing similarity between Ann and Penny.

Penny was loving ever moment of what she was doing to her husband, and for him. Garrett had made a comment about her not liking to give him blowjobs. But Penny had denied that she didn't like it, and now she was proving that in the way she was enthusiastically engulfing his thick prick. Maybe watching the way Ann had sucked me off for a little while had fueled her. Or maybe she was just trying to prove Garrett wrong. Either way, there was no denying that she not only loved what she was doing for him, she was doing it WITH love.

She had the same soft smile at the corners of her mouth that I'd seen whenever Ann had her sweet lips around my shaft. And she had the same loving gleam in her eyes as she stared up at her husband's face. Penny was glowing as she stuffed as much of Garrett's cock into her mouth that would fit. He had his hand on the back of her head, lightly holding it as she bobbed up and down.

mimaster
mimaster
818 Followers