Ann: A Love Story Ch. 70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
818 Followers

Looking up to my right from behind the desk, was the waiting area. There were several modern modular couches, sort of curved in different shapes, each with a glass table in front of them. And they were facing an actual living atrium that was built into the floor, like a pit of sorts that stretched across the front windows of the lobby. It was a couple hundred square feet, and it was filled with hundreds of plants and a couple of little trees.

Beyond that were two large cherry doors that I presumed led to the front offices, and there was another single cherry door along the back wall, which was painted a light gray to offset the color of the slate tile on the floor.

To my left, immediately to the right of the front entrance when you'd walk into the plant, was another set of double doors. These were your standard metal variety, painted a darker gray to contrast the walls. Overtop of them was a sign that said 'Employee Wellness Center.' I walked over and tried to look through the window of the doors into the darkened room, but I couldn't see. So, I opened the door and found a light switch on the wall. Flipping it on, I shook my head a little when I saw a huge, fully equipped gym, with every kind of exercise equipment you could imagine inside.

I was standing there, mesmerized by all of the workout stations, when I heard a voice coming from across the room. It was Carol, peeking her head around the corner of a little hallway that obviously led to another entrance into the room.

"I see you've found Martina's contribution to the company," she smiled. Martina was the company nurse that had given me my physical at the hospital the day I'd given my interview.

"This was her idea?" I asked.

"Yep...when she interviewed for the job, she brought it up. And once she got the job, with a little help from me...she pressed Evans into letting her follow up on it. Her office is right behind this window" she said as she stepped out of the hallway, walking across the carpeted floor to point at it like she was a Price is Right model.

"Holy SHIT," I exclaimed, the shock hitting me.

"What...it's just an office window, Neil," she giggled.

"Uh...you know that's not why I said that," I smiled.

Carol had entered the room...naked. She was just wearing her red spiked heels, and a beautiful gold necklace with a diamond pendant that hung centered just above her big, heavy tits. I scanned Carol's body, looking at her from head to toe, and I smiled when I looked at her crotch.

"Something amusing you, Neil?" she asked.

"I love what you've done with your hair," I said, my eyes staring at her pussy.

"You like it? I couldn't get Tina out of my mind, and I had to try it. I've been like this since the day you left," she said as she started walking toward me.

Carol had shaved her pussy totally bare, just like Tina's. She'd had a neatly cropped tuft of brown pubic hair when I'd last seen her, but now, she was bald...and beautiful. And she was heading my way.

It was the first time I'd seen Carol totally naked. When I'd been with her in the hospital, she'd never taken off her short skirt. I'd been naked, with her starting out totally dressed...at least until I'd ripped off her blouse in a moment of passion, making the buttons fly across the examination room. Now, the roles were reversed. And the way she was looking at me, I wondered in my head if I'd end up with a torn t-shirt.

Moving up against me, Carol draped her arms around my shoulders, staring into my eyes with her deep green ones. I let out a little sigh, unsure of where I should put my hands, if anywhere. Carol felt me kind of tense up, and she said, "Relax, Neil. I'm supposed to be trying to turn you on, remember?"

"Mission accomplished," I said softly.

Carol reached down and took my hand, bringing it to her mound. "Feel how smooth my pussy is, Neil...it's so sexy, don't you think?"

My fingers touched her delicate skin, feeling how silky smooth it was. "Very," I answered, too stunned by the sudden turn of events to say anything else.

Taking my hand, she pulled me along, back through the doors of the exercise room, into the front lobby. "Come with me, Neil. I have something I want to show you."

"I don't know what else you could be hiding," I laughed.

"I'm not hiding anything. I'm baring myself, in more ways than one," she said with a grin, looking over her shoulder.

Carol took me on the sexiest guided tour I'd ever been on. She showed me the front offices, including the board rooms, the vast customer service area with over a dozen cubicles, the accounting and purchasing departments, the scheduling area, and the IT department. All the while, she went out of her way to show off her body...which wasn't hard. I couldn't say the same for my cock, which was so rigid it was making it difficult for me to walk, since my shaft was trapped down my right pant leg.

We made a quick detour down a back hallway, into the engineering and maintenance department, making our way through the tool room. There, she grabbed an emergency flashlight hanging on the wall, and we were suddenly walking through the darkened plant again. She kept us along a wall, walking us down an open aisle. Then, we took a right, down another aisle along an inside wall of the plant. Just hearing her sexy shoes clicking on the cement, knowing she was naked as she walked next to me, made me moan a little.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah...just hard to keep up with you with this limp I have now."

"Aw...I'm sorry, Neil. I should have gotten the wheel chair out of Martina's office."

"That's okay...I'd rather walk behind you and pretend I can see that sexy ass of yours."

Carol giggled as she opened the door to a room and flipped on the light. "This is production office for your department."

It was pretty big, open room, with 7 desks inside. There were two in the front, by the two big windows, one on either side of the door. Then, there were two all the way in the back, one in each corner, facing the windows. There were two on the left side, facing the wall to the right...and then there was one on the right side facing the other direction. That one had file cabinets all around it. Each desk had a credenza that went with it, and there were new computers on each of them, as well as what looked like a sophisticated phone system.

The whole room was big, and bright, and smelled of fresh paint. Carol pointed to the work center along the right wall, the one with the file cabinets, and said, "That's where Sheila's going to work. She's the department clerk."

"We have a clerk?"

"Yeah...when you go to rotating shifts, she's going to kind of be the glue that helps keep things running smoothly. You'll like her...she's really sweet. In her early 40's, and she's already a grandmother." Carol pointed to the two desks next to the windows in the front and said, "Fred, the chauvinist...he's got the desk to the left there, and Conrad, the arrogant asshole, sits there." She pointed to the right, at the desk next to that window. Then she motioned toward the back right corner of the office from where we were standing by the doorway. "And of course, Thelma sits back there."

"Thelma?" I said with a little smile.

"Yeah...Thelma. She's not as bad as I make her out to be sometimes. I mean, she can be a real bitch, but she's not nearly as bad as the other two, in my opinion. In fact, those jerks staked out the front desks near the window because they were in the plant first...and she wanted to be as far away from them as possible. They're already conniving to be partners. Fred doesn't want to work with a woman partner."

"Interesting. So, you're saying I'm probably going to be working with a woman?"

"Don't get any ideas, Neil. I know it's cruel to say it, because I'm just perpetuating a stereotype...but she kind of fits the name, if you know what I mean. She's the textbook reason that little boys came up with the idea that girls have cooties."

"Ha...don't you think you're being a little harsh?"

Carol thought for a second and nodded. "Yeah...I guess I am. Thelma and I just haven't hit it off that well. I suppose I'm making her out to be something she's really not. But that still doesn't mean you..."

"Relax Carol. It wasn't like I was thinking of doing anything with her anyway. I have no intention of getting involved with a co-worker."

"Says the man staring at the naked Executive Secretary," she laughed.

"You don't count. You're a friend...and you just happen to work here," I reasoned.

Carol smiled when she heard me call her a friend. She walked to the middle of the office, and pointed to around to the three empty desks. "So...which one would you like to be your desk?"

"When I've had a choice, I'll always take the gunslinger's chair," I said, pointing to the back right corner.

"Gunslinger's chair...what's that mean?" she asked innocently.

"In Western's, whenever a gunslinger sits down at the saloon, he'll always sit with his back up against the wall so everyone's in front of him so he can see. That way, there's never anyone sneaking up behind him. I've never liked working where people can peek over my shoulder."

"So, you're saying that you would have chosen that desk anyway...even if you had first choice?"

"Yeah...but don't tell anybody that. I'd rather they think they have one on me."

"Hmm...so, you're a little conniving."

"I can be if I need to be. Let's just keep it our little secret, okay?"

Carol moved back to the desk I'd pointed towards, and said, "I can think of another little secret we can keep from them. Come back here, gunslinger...I think we need to break in this desk the right way." And with that, she got up onto the desk and lay back, putting her stilettos on the edge as she waited for me to move.

I walked to the back of the room, and got behind the desk, sitting in a very nice blue office chair that was presumably going to be mine. Carol turned on her side and pointed at the flashing light on the phone on the desk.

"What's that," I asked, again being ridiculously naïve.

"It seems you have a message, Mr. Thomas. Maybe you should see who it's from," see said with a sexy wink.

"How can I have a message...I just told you which desk I wanted to be mine?"

Carol shrugged her shoulders and said, "Remember the personality profile you took when you were interviewed?" I nodded, and she said, "Of the three remaining desks, this one seemed like the logical one. Maybe it's not a gunslinger's chair...maybe it's a secret agent chair, Mr. Bond."

I thought about what Carol just said. It was like something out of a dream. I'd taken that profile test, answering the questions as James Bond would. Most of the answers were how I would have answered them myself, but there were several that I'd answered like Bond would have.

While I knew it didn't have anything to do with it, there I was, sitting at a desk that Carol predicted I'd choose. And that same desk now had a sexy, naked goddess, lying in the place where I'd be working, playing with her nipples as she waited for me to make some kind of move on her. All I could do was think how I'd gotten there, and what Bond would do. I looked at her and pointed at the phone, "How do I work this?"

"Hit the speaker button, then hit the message button, and then hit pound, and put in your password."

I did the first two tasks, and said, "What's my password?"

"I took the liberty of assigning it for you. It's 007," she said with laugh. She'd used James Bond's agent number, and a chill when down my spine.

I grinned as I punched in the number, and I wasn't surprised when I heard Ann's voice coming through the speaker on the phone console.

~*~*~*~*~*~

'Hi baby! It's me. I have another surprise for you...but I didn't know about this one myself until I called Carol this morning. She kind of talked me into this, but I'm okay with it. I called her, because I wanted to tell her about the changes to the game...mostly that she was only going to be available to you on Wednesday's and Saturday's. And as you can imagine, that kind of bummed her out...but she understood the reasons.

Anyway, baby...to make it up to her, I'm going to change today. I know I said that this is always going to be OUR day, and it is. Trust me...it is! But, when Carol told me that she was going to see if she could bring you to the plant, because she'd set up a training session for you...well, I realized that she's really our friend. I can feel that...I have a sense about these things. I think you know that.

Anyway, since she's doing this for you, and I'm reducing her role in our game a little...well, I guess what I'm saying is that I'm going to make an exception for today. And today only, Neil.

So, first of all...this is entirely up to you. You don't HAVE to do anything with Carol if you don't want to. But, if you do, then you need to know that every time you can make Carol cum today it'll be added to our account when we open it tomorrow. AND, if she makes you cum, it won't cost us anything. I guess it's sort of like a gift for opening an account with her. So...you can make Carol cum as many times as you want. And you can cum as many times as you want to.

Just one more thing, baby...Carol tried to talk me into this too, but I'm not budging. As much as I know you'd both love it, there's NO fucking. NONE! So, she can get you off any way she wants, other than that. And you can get her off any way YOU want to. But I have to say no to something. So, no fucking. That's my line...and I love that I know I can trust you not to cross it. I love you, baby. I'll talk to you later tonight. I want you to make me cum over the phone.

Bye!'

~*~*~*~*~*~

I hit the delete button on my phone, erasing the message. Carol was still lying there on her side, her left hand holding up her head as her right one played with her nipples. She was smiling brightly, her eyes sparkling as she stared into mine.

"I believe the words I heard were...'you can make Carol cum as many times as you want.' And just so you know, I'm free until midnight. So, what do you say, Neil. Are you up for this?"

"I've been up since you showed up at my door, Carol," I smiled.

Carol spun around on my desk like she was a stripper moving on the dance floor, contorting her body until she was in position in front of me. She slowly spread her legs for me, and said, "I want you to eat me, Neil. I want to cum on your desk, so that every day you sit here, you'll remember that the first thing you ever did here was make me cum like a slut. I want that to be our memory here together...please?"

She didn't have to plead with me, but it was a very erotic thought. And I had no doubt that I would remember it, just like she wanted me to. How could I not, with her spreading herself wide for me, scooting towards the edge of my desk as she offered her pussy to me in the most blatant, provocative way she could at the moment.

Grabbing Carol's hips from underneath, I pulled her closer, making her squeal as she moved. "Oh God, Neil...I'd been dreaming about this for months," she said as I moved closer, breathing on her wet slit.

"Months? You just talked to Ann about this this morning."

"I've been dreaming about you eating me again since you did it last time. Please...make me cum," she pleaded again.

"Oh...I will," I said as I moved forward, sliding my tongue along her inner thigh.

Carol let out a soft sigh, her upper body tensing up as she felt my tongue against her soft skin. She knew what was coming, and she tried to move her body to make me touch her pussy. But every time she did, I'd move. I was going to take my time, and make our first time together last.

Well, it wasn't our FIRST time together. But the previous time, we were under a time constraint. Martina had given us just 45 minutes to use the exam room at the hospital. And Carol had been desperate that day. Not so much to cum...although I was sure that played a part in it. She was more desperate to move past her past...mainly the messy remains of her divorce. And fate, with a little helpful push from afar by Ann, had put me into the position to help Carol make that move, just like Dawn had helped me.

But unlike my weekend with Dawn, I didn't have time to take my time. Time I would have liked to have had...to give Carol more of what she really deserved. While our encounter was amazing, it was all to brief. Dawn and I had an entire weekend for us to help heal each other. I had only had a couple of hours to help Carol.

I didn't know where Carol was emotionally or mentally when she'd shown up at my doorstep at the hotel. It helped that we had a chance just to be together and talk during breakfast, although it was rather sexually charged. How could it not have been, considering Ann was once again working her magic from afar? And while I didn't know that Ann and Carol had made arrangements for Carol and me to spend some time together in a more intimate way, it really didn't surprise me. Not when it came to Ann.

And yet, there I was, somewhat surprised that I was about to go down on Carol's beautiful bald pussy...at what would be my new desk. Pleasantly surprised. As I licked at her other thigh, I thought about what she'd just said, telling me she'd been dreaming of this moment for months. The inflection in her voice made me think that she still needed some closure...that I'd only started to help her heal, but that time factor didn't allow me to finish the job. And while I knew that I wouldn't be fucking her, I now had time on my side, and I knew I could still give Carol an amazing experience...with an orgasm or two to go along with it. My hope was that whatever demons still haunted Carol, somehow I'd be able to exercise them like Dawn had done for me.

I licked my way around the edges of Carol's pussy, staying away from anywhere that might set her off. She continued to squirm, and it was getting harder for me to keep focused on what I wanted to do. I'd pushed her legs back toward her with my hands, lifting her ass in the process...and I was on my way to reaming her pink little asshole when she whined and moved again. I'm not sure why, but I instinctively moved my hand off her thigh and I smacked her ass with my palm. The slapping sound was loud, and it resonated through the room.

"FUCK!" Carol exclaimed as she felt the sting.

"Sorry, Sunshine...I didn't mean to hurt you. But you need to keep still...I want..."

"Did...did you just call me Sunshine?" Carol asked, totally changing the subject.

I nibbled at the skin of her left ass cheek, where I'd spanked her...kissing and biting at it. "Mmm...yes. Why?"

"Because...that's my nickname. I've had it since I was a little girl."

"I can see why," I grinned from between her legs.

"W...what makes you say that?"

"Because...you have a way of lighting up the world, Carol. And I'm not saying that because of what we're doing right now. It just seems to be who you are as a person."

Carol sucked in her breath a little when I said that. Then she sighed. "Thank you, Neil. You don't know how much I needed to hear something like that."

Sure, it was a contrived line. I'd wanted to make Carol feel good about herself, and I'd felt bad about spanking her. And I'd called her Sunshine, because it DID seem to fit her personality, so it wasn't like I was just making up something to be feeding her a line of bullshit. I cared about her, and when you're having sex with someone, there are times when you need to use a pet name, instead of just their given name. So, I'd said the first one that came to mind that made sense. That it turned out to be one she'd been called before...that was either an amazing coincidence, or a blind stroke of luck. Or, Ann and Dawn would have said it was fate.

"So...who gave it to you?" I asked, continuing one of the oddest conversations I'd ever had during sex.

mimaster
mimaster
818 Followers