Ann: A Love Story Ch. 87

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," she moaned in her high pitched voice.

I fucked her like that for a little while and she responded by grinding her hips. Her movements were measured and graceful, allowing me more room for my hand to move. Sliding in a second finger, she gasped at first, the edges of her mouth rising in a pleasured smile. Grabbing onto my shoulders, she bit at her lower lip as I moved my hand, going as deep as I could with each little thrust of my wrist.

She was nearing an orgasm, much to her surprise. I could feel her start to tense, and she made a quick move with her hips, trying to bring it about faster. I pulled back, my fingers resting at her wet entrance, making her whine.

"Neil...please," she mouthed, her words trapped in her throat.

"Don't try to force it, lover. Just let it come to you. I promise it will be worth it," I whispered as I toyed with her nipple with my other hand.

She sighed when I slipped my middle finger back inside, her hands going to the back of my neck as she slumped forward against me. Curling my finger, I started searching for her G-spot. She got a strange look on her face as I explored her pussy, wondering what I was doing to her. It took a couple of minutes, but I finally seemed to find that magical place, stimulating it with my fingertip.

"Oh God...Oh...FUCK!" she screamed out as she bent backward, lifting her hips up as she came.

My left hand flew to her back, holding her body in case her hands let go of my neck. She was breathing rapidly through her parted lips, her chest rising and falling as she came on my hand. I gazed into her half-closed eyes, watching her orgasm take control.

She slumped forward again when she finished, and I brought my fingers to my mouth, smiling as I licked them clean of her sweet juices. As I did, her hand reached down and gripped my thick shaft, stroking it a couple times as she recovered. Taking a deep breath, she calmed and lowered her pelvis, guiding the head of my cock into her slick cunt.

My hands held her sides, gripping her just under her heavy tits. "Easy. Remember, we're going to go nice and easy," I said with a reassuring smile.

She nodded her answer, slowly sinking her tiny frame down over my cock. We both let out a contented sigh as our groins melded together. The heat from her pussy made my cock flinch inside as she held herself still for a moment, getting used to me once again.

The throbbing of my shaft made her groan and she grabbed my shoulders, steadying herself as she lifted her body. She started riding me, my shaft sliding in and out of her tight pussy in slow motion. Her strokes were fluid, hips moving in an elliptical motion, creating friction in many different ways. My hands held firm underneath her breasts, using them for leverage as I helped guide her body.

Our eyes locked, and I stared past her irises, searching for the woman inside. For the first time, I could feel her...the heated passion within starting to come to the surface. Every time we'd been together before, it was like she was running on rocket fuel; the sex was a burst of highly concentrated energy that was powerful, and in some ways dangerous. It was also amazing, sending us soaring together to wonderful heights of sexual pleasure.

This was more along the lines of a newly forming volcano. There was still an incredible source of hot, burning energy involved. But her passion was now molten, the fiery lava bubbling underneath, looking for a way to release. As she slowly ground her pussy over my cock, the pressure was steadily building inside her sexy body. She moaned softly, her voice cracking whenever she'd passionately speak my name.

"Oh...Neil! This...this is so...oh...GOD!" she said, her words hushed.

I thumbed her nipples once again, making light circles around them...trying to barely touch them. She moved her chest forward, hoping that I'd stimulate them more. But as I continued my subtle approach, I felt her cunt contract, a tiny orgasm hitting her, covering my shaft with her warm release.

"Oooohhh..." she sighed, her dreamy eyes first opening wide, before closing slowly.

"There are many more coming, lover...just be patient," I whispered.

And there would be. That was just a little ripple, a foreshadowing of the coming flood. She rolled her hips, her flat stomach undulating as she moved up and down over my cock. Her strokes were shortening a little, leaving more and more of my shaft buried inside. I could feel her pussy stretching over me, the tightness of her entrance gripping at the base of my rigid pole.

Leaning forward, I kissed her neck, and then moved down to her left shoulder, nibbling at her skin as she lifted her body up and down with her powerful thighs. She moaned as I scraped my teeth along the top of her shoulder, leaving a wet trail as I went.

"Oh...N...Neil," she stammered, another small shockwave rolling through her, my groin getting wetter as she had her second little orgasm.

Her grip tightened on my shoulders, and she leaned in to kiss me again. As our lips met, my hands moved down her sides, and then to her ass. My fingers spread wide, digging into her flesh as I gripped her cheeks, pulling them apart slightly. Moaning into my mouth, she made one hard, sharp stroke, ramming her crotch down onto mine.

I thought that was the beginning, thinking she was about to shift into another gear and start all out fucking me. But when my hands moved up to her lower back, she returned to the steady rhythm she'd been using, although the strokes were a little longer...her body coming of off of me farther, exposing more of my shaft as she went.

A minute later, my hands drifted back to that wonderful ass and she growled under her breath. But she continued her loving pace. She was fighting her inner desires; the naughty devil on her left shoulder demanding that she fuck me, while the voluptuous angel on her right begged her to continue to ride me like she was, telling her that she'd be rewarded. I could see the struggle in her half-closed eyes as she leaned back slightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, wanting to hear her voice.

"Oh...oh God yes," she panted, her hands going to her head.

Mine moved up her back once more, underneath the white coat she was sort of wearing for cover. I held her, not wanting her to fall backwards...and that's what she wanted as she leaned back even more. She pulled my shaft back with her, forcing it to drag across her clit at an acute angle as she moved. The rolling motion of her hips was now exaggerated, the stimulation she was feeling more intense.

As she ran her fingers through her hair, her breathing became shallow and ragged, her heavy breasts bouncing as she rode on my cock.

"Cum for me lover. Cum for me," I said as I felt her body start to shake.

"Oh yes...please yes!" she called out as she heard me. "Please...PLEASE!" she pleaded, needing to let go.

She came. Not with a tiny ripple, or even a steady stream. The dam burst, letting the raging river it had been holding back run rampant through her body. Slamming down onto my shaft, she reared back, grabbing onto my biceps through the smock as she unleashed a low howl from deep inside her chest. Flinging her head back, tits jutting out from the open front of her coat, she looked like a goddess as her orgasm assailed her body. I sighed as I looked at how beautiful she was as she came.

She fell forward, her head resting on my broad shoulder as I held her in my arms. My nails were grazing up and down her back, lightly scratching her skin as I sat beneath her in the chair, waiting for her to come back to me.

"That was incredible," she finally said, lifting her head off my shoulder long enough to kiss me.

"Yeah...it was," I smiled as she sucked at my lower lip.

"Hold on, lover...I'm going to go just a little faster now. But we're still making love, okay," she said, wanting to assure me she wasn't reverting to how we usually acted when we had sex.

At that point I didn't care. I was hard as granite and I needed to cum. Yet she started out just as she had finished, going slow and deliberate as she moved up and down over my shaft. She was leaning forward toward me with her forearms on the back of the chair near my head, bringing her big tits nearer to my face.

Gradually picking up speed, the wet sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room. Her head returned to my shoulder, her face turned toward the front of the store...toward Ann, who was sitting in silence, watching as we made love, now coming closer and closer to all out fucking. I couldn't see her, what with Tina's head blocking my view. But I didn't need to see her. I could actually feel her smile as she sat there watching us.

Tina's hips moved faster, her body banging against mine, her arms draped around my neck lovingly as her fingers traipsed through my hair just like they did when she cut it. Just that touch, that small little connection she was making as she fucked me, let me know she was still thinking about making love.

Actually, she WAS making love. Sure, there were times where making love could be mistaken for just fucking. But the way she was moving and moaning, the way she was caressing me as we coupled together...I could feel her passion. I had no doubts that Ann could see it as well. Hell, there was just as good a chance that she could feel it too.

I know I certainly could feel it...especially on my cock. Her tight cunt gripped at my shaft, and each time she rammed herself down onto my lap, I felt myself drawing nearer. I felt my cock start to throb more than it had been, and she must have felt it too.

"Cum inside me, Neil," she whispered, just before kissing me.

Just hearing those words had me leaning back and bucking my hips up into her, forcing my cock deeper inside her wet cunt. She hissed and slammed down onto me, meeting my thrusts.

"Oh...FUCK...TIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAA!" I growled as I broke off the kiss.

I stopped moving, and started blasting my load into her waiting womb, filling her with six to seven huge blasts of my hot cum. I wanted her to just slam down onto me so I could do a better job of what she'd asked...cumming inside her. Instead, she kept fucking me. She was only lifting up a couple of inches before letting what little body weight she had on her small frame drop back onto me. But they were hard, and they were coming even faster because of the shorter strokes she was making. My cock was a little over-sensitized...the head tingling from my climax. But I was still hard and she was nearing another orgasm, so I put up with the minor discomfort I was feeling, instead concentrating on giving her what she'd just given me.

"Cum on my cock, Tina," I said softly as I placed my hands on her hips, guiding her over me.

"Oh...yes," she whispered back, desperately wanting to do just that.

As she slammed into me, she was making a white frothy mess of my crotch, my cum getting churned up inside her, seeping out around my shaft, some settling on my balls. She was a mess too; our combined juices getting smeared all over her inner thighs as well as her smooth bare mound. And the mess we were making together got messier when she arched her back once more.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she shrieked, her body slamming down onto my shaft like I thought she would earlier.

"That's it lover," I said as I rubbed her ribs, my thumbs slipping up underneath her breasts.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure you don't want to clean me up," Tina giggled as she stood near the rear door of her shop.

"No thanks...I'm good," Ann smiled, staring at the trail of cum dripping down Tina's sexy inner thighs.

Tina had taken off the white jacket she'd been sort of wearing to cover herself, throwing it on the black couch in the back of her shop. I'd put my jeans back on when we'd finished, but she took off the smock, choosing to walk naked through the shop. It was her way of showing off for me one more time before I left.

She even said, "I want you to get a good look before you go, Neil. It's going to be a while until you get to see me naked again."

I laughed, but that didn't stop me from drinking in her sexy body standing there in just her heels, with my load dripping out of her pussy.

It was a wonderful sight. But even more wonderful was the total transformation in her demeanor. The fact that she was now saying that I'd get to see her naked again was a remarkable admission; one that we both felt as those words left her teasing lips.

When she caught me staring...well, leering, she asked Ann about cleaning her up. I wasn't surprised that she hadn't changed her mind. It had to be hard enough just watching Tina and me have sex. Participating by eating her would have had her wanting some kind of reciprocation and what with being on her period, that wasn't going to happen.

Tina knew that as well...she could see it in her eyes. So she let the subject drop and reached out to hug her friend.

"Thanks for letting me...play with Neil," she said, suddenly feeling bashful.

"You mean make love to him?" Ann winked, holding on to Tina's shoulders.

"Well, yeah. I just have a hard time saying that. I'd rather say I fucked him."

"But you didn't. You two made love...for the first time. Why is that so hard to say?"

"Because, he belongs to you," she reasoned. "It's still hard for me to believe sometimes that you still let me...you know. I can understand a threesome, but this...this was different."

"I was still here, Tina. That's all that matters. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh GOD...you know I did."

They hugged again and Ann said, "Then it's okay to say it."

"Okay...thanks for letting me make love to Neil, Ann."

"You're welcome. It was incredible watching you."

"Can I tell you something?" she asked, blushing.

"Of course."

"I loved looking into your eyes there at the end. That was so..." Her voice cracked with emotion; the moment too much for her to finish her thought. "I love you both so much!"

She broke down, the tears streaming down her face again as she hugged Ann. But they were joyous tears...and that had both Ann and I getting a little misty as well.

"We love you too," Ann sniffed.

"Yes...we do," I seconded as I swallowed Tina's naked body into my arms, the three of us embracing.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann wiped the tiny tear from the corner of her eye, sniffing a little as I drove us through town. We were heading to the local Dairy Queen to get a bite to eat, and to give us a chance to both wind down from what just happened back at Tina's shop. It was one of thousands and thousands of little trips I'd taken in that small town, all of them literally lasting less than five minutes. Yet this trip seemed longer...a lot longer.

It felt that way because of the silence. She was emotional when she got into the car, and I could tell from the second I closed my door and started the engine that I needed to just let her be. Sometimes, the worst thing a man can do is ask questions, or try to solve problems involving feelings when it comes to women. It's what we're wired to do, but that doesn't mean it helps. Most of the time, it backfires. I'd just had an incredible experience with Tina. I wasn't about to ruin that moment by trying to find out what was bothering Ann.

That didn't mean it didn't eat at me. Far from it. For the first time, I actually understood the phrase 'the silence was deafening'. There was this loud hush going on in my head, even with the stereo playing softly as background noise to the hum of the engine revving as I shifted gears. The longer it went on, the louder it seemed to get.

When she sank her teeth into her flame-grilled burger, covered with more toppings and condiments than I could count, a smile appeared at the edges of her mouth. Sitting across from her in the booth, I saw her relax as she winked at me. Just that little gesture made my heart skip a beat, and I sighed as I bit into my grilled chicken sandwich.

She was toying with an onion ring, her foot resting on the seat next to my leg, when she poked me with her toe.

"Hey you," she said softly.

"Hey," I responded, thankful that the silence was finally broken. Well, other than when we ordered our food. But I sat there trying not to make too big a deal of it.

"Thanks."

"Thanks for what, dinner?" I laughed as I nibbled on a fry.

"Yeah...that too," she giggled.

"Okay, what are you thanking me for?"

"For being you, silly."

"Well it's not like I have a choice. I only know how to be me," I shrugged, playing along with her own sudden silliness.

Rubbing her foot along my thigh, she smiled. "I just love how you know how to read me, Neil."

"I'm not following."

"Yes you are. You just don't want to say it."

"Say what Ann? I really don't know what you mean."

"Back in the car...you knew I needed a moment, and I'm thanking you for that. I'm also grateful that you know me so well already that you could tell that."

"You know, there's going to come a time when I won't pick up on how you're feeling, and I'm going to piss you off."

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Yeah...probably. That's all the more reason for me to thank you now. It'll help remind me just how lucky I am to have you."

"I'm guessing when that time comes, I may have to remind you myself," I laughed.

"Feel free. I don't mind you calling me on it if I'm out of line. It may not make a difference when I'm really mad, but eventually I'll calm down, and realize you were right."

I raised my finger, and said, "Ah...the big question is, will you ADMIT I'm right?"

"Probably not," she snickered as she moved her foot inside my legs, the toe of her high-heeled shoe pressing gently against my balls through my jeans. "But that doesn't mean I won't go the extra mile when we have make-up sex."

"There's a happy thought."

"Well, I'm happy. Sorry for being so down in the car a little while ago."

"It's okay," I said, taking another bite of my sandwich.

"It was exciting watching you with Tina," she said with a lilting laugh. "Just hard not being able to, you know..."

"Then why did you put yourself through that? We didn't have to."

"Because I love you, and I love Tina. And while I'm sure you'll tell me you didn't need to do that, she did."

I thought about what she said for a quick second...thinking back to how Tina reacted while we were together. "Actually, I think you're right. I could feel it."

"Uh huh. It wasn't something I planned, but it was worth it seeing how it ended. Actually, I didn't see that much. You were both kind of covered, and the way she was sitting, there wasn't a lot of skin showing."

"Sorry," I chuckled.

"No...it was actually hotter. That's what made it so hard for me. I got really turned on, and now I have to wait until my damn period's over to do anything about it."

"Well...I suppose..."

She put her hand up and said, "Let's not go there, baby. I can handle it. Besides, that will make next weekend even better. I'll be so desperate to cum by then I'll be willing to do anything for you on our wedding night!"

I arched my eyebrow and said, "You seem to be forgetting one thing."

"Really...what's that?"

"The bachelorette party she's throwing for you...the one where you're going to be having all the sex."

"Oh...that," she giggled, putting her hand over her face for a moment. "I forgot about that."

"I didn't."

"You're not upset, are you?"

"I'm trying not to be, but I don't really know what's going to happen."

"Well neither do I, but that's kind of the point of these things, isn't it? Anyway, I think she's making it out to be more than it will really be. It's more for the other girls, you know that."

"Well, yeah. I know. But she made it sound..."

"Well, to be honest, I'm pretty sure she wants me to cum at least once. But, you know I'd never do anything with any guys. She knows that too, so does it really matter?"