Ann: A Love Story Ch. 92

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long she licked me like that. All I knew was that her saliva had begun to drip down the sides of my shaft, pooling on my stomach as she pressed my cock against it. That, and it felt damn good. Just when I though I couldn't take anymore, she stopped licking my entire shaft, concentrating on just the head.

She kept my cock pressed against my stomach, her left hand at the base with her palm touching my balls. Letting her tongue roam back and forth over rim, I shivered a little, making her giggle once more. My hand found the back of her head, the fingers slicing though the curls as she wrapped her lips over the tip.

In one quick motion, she lifted my cock straight up and devoured it, swallowing it whole. One second her lips were pursed on the tip of my cock, sucking it lightly. The next, those same lips were pressing against the very base of my shaft, creating a seal as she massaged my cock with her throat.

The suddenness of it all made me buck my hips and she let out a moan as she dug her nails into my thighs -- her way of letting me know not to move like that again. I gripped her hair with one hand and the sheet with the other, trying to hold still as she started fucking me with her mouth.

As good as Nancy was about letting me fuck her throat; in wanting me to, she had nothing on Ann. Nancy was a self-professed slut and she'd shown that side of herself to me in a lot of ways. Yet as Ann bobbed her head up and down over my cock, I couldn't help but to do a comparison. And there wasn't one, really. I knew that I was biased, but if I could at all be objective, Ann amazed in so many more ways. At the moment, the biggest of which being her ability to deepthroat me at will.

With the way she was moving, the way her hands massaged my balls as she sucked me, I was fast approaching my orgasm. But she'd already sensed that, slowing down a little, making her strokes longer and more deliberate. I thought it was one of her stalling tactics, wanting to drag out my orgasm as much as she could. I'd been preparing for it, but when it happened I still gasped in protest.

She had other ideas. First she flipped her body around, her pussy straddling my face, making me think she'd changed her mind and wanted me to eat after all. But then she grabbed my hips and she started to roll over. I naturally rolled with her, not thinking but reacting, and before I realized what was really happening, she was on her back and I was above her, my cock still in her mouth.

Laughing around my shaft, she started moving her head up and down as I held myself up by my arms like I was doing a push-up. She wasn't deepthroating me any longer. Instead, she was concentrating on my head, swirling her tongue so fast I wondered how she was doing it. I had to place my knees next to her head for fear of losing my strength, her mouth making me unsteady. When I did, she reached up and grabbed my balls, yanking on them.

"ANN!" I screamed out, my load rising faster than I'd realized, catching me off guard. But she knew. She always seemed to know.

"Cum on me baby. Cum all over me!" she begged, her hand jacking me off above her head.

I started spurting all over the place, Ann using my cock like a garden hose, trying to cover as much of her body as she could. Most of my load landed on her chest and stomach, but she made sure she got plenty on her face as well.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, my legs shaking harder as I finished exploding all over her.

She leaned up, sucking the end of my cock while she yanked my shaft, squeezing it to get every drop she could. When she let go, my cock bobbed up and down a few times as I sat back, my thighs resting on my calves.

Running her fingers through the streams of sticky white cum, she looked first at her bronze skin, and then up at me. "I love how this feels. How do I look?"

"Like a Goddess."

"Aw...I was going for slut," she grinned.

"You're that too, Ann Franklin," I nodded as I moved to kiss her.

"Thanks for helping me become one, Neil Thomas."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was driving me home. Well, to my old home; my parents' home. She'd driven her car to the apartment the night before, letting herself in when Nancy had walked out naked.

It was a wonder I wasn't naked too, what with my hand clutching a plastic bag containing my clothes from the night before, the stench of smoke trapped inside. But once again Ann had seen to that little detail, making sure I had something fresh to put on when we finally decided to get up and start or day.

She navigated the short distance from the apartment to the Thomas home with a contented smile on her face; one that wasn't lost on me.

"Is that smile because of this morning, babe? Or is it still lingering from what you did last night?" I kidded.

The smile turned to a smirk as she replied, "I told you...I'm not going to talk about last night, Neil. And I don't want to hear about your night either. Not right now, anyway. Not until after the wedding, if I even decide I want to hear about it at all. That was kind of the point of --"

"I know, I know. I don't need to know what you did. I'm sure you were a good girl."

"I wouldn't go that far," she giggled. "But I'm sure you weren't either."

"Well, I'm not a girl."

"You know what I mean. If you wondering, all I'll say is I was definitely Anna last night. I was --"

"Naughty."

"Very," she winked as she stopped at a stop sign. "And I know you weren't a saint either. So let's leave it at that, okay. I don't want to dwell on last night right now. I want to think about what we're doing tomorrow."

Knowing Ann wasn't going to bite on any of my silly attempts to get her to share about her bachelorette party, I nodded. In truth, I actually felt the same way she did, not wanting to talk about the things that I had done with the guys. That is, except for one thing.

"So, are you ready? I asked.

"For tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"I can't wait Neil. I'm so excited I can't stand it."

"Did you ever solve your 'blue' problem?"

"My...my what problem?"

Ann had told me a few weeks before that she was stumbling over one of those old wedding traditions; namely the adage of wearing something old, new, borrowed and blue. I never knew where that saying came from, but I was sure it was founded on some century's old belief for bringing a bride, and a marriage, good luck.

While she wasn't what I considered superstitious, Ann loved the idea of keeping true to traditions, particularly when it came to the wedding. This was apparently one of them. It was something she wanted to do, not necessarily for luck, but for the fun of it.

She'd told me she was going to wear the diamond necklace that she'd worn when she pretended to be Barbara the escort, and that was the 'something old'. It had been handed down to her from her maternal grandmother, and it was an easy and obvious choice. She was also going to wear a pair of diamond earrings she'd gotten from her friend Dave at the jewelry store to go along with that necklace, which besides the dress she'd had custom made would check the 'something new' off the list. And she was borrowing an ankle bracelet from Tina...one that she'd purchased at the sex shop in Fort Wayne when they'd gone shopping together. It just happened to have a little cock on it like the pendant she had worn when she transformed from escort to Mistress Barbara that amazing night.

What she was having trouble with was finding something for the 'blue' category. She said that didn't want to wear anything visible that would take away from the wedding gown, and yet she wanted the item to be special to her in some way.

I reminded her of what I was talking about, saying, "Your 'blue' problem. You know...something blue to wear for the wedding?"

"Oh that. I guess so. I kind of gave up on it for the longest time. I had so many other things to worry about that I never found what I was looking for."

"What were you looking for?"

"I don't know. I figured I'd know it when I found it. I wanted it to have some kind of meaning. Something that kind of represents what we share as a couple. Something, you know, sexy. It's a little late to be stressing about that now, so I'm just going to tie a little blue ribbon to my garter."

"Sounds like you're settling," I laughed.

"Well, it's not what I had in mind, but like I said, I really don't know what that was. But garters are sexy, so it'll work."

With my hand in my coat pocket, I pulled out the g-string that I'd been fondling since I sat down in her car, letting it catch her eye as it dangled from my index finger. "Maybe you should wear this instead," I grinned as I hung it from her mirror.

"What's that?"

"It's a g-string," I laughed again.

"I can see that. Where'd you get it?"

"I got it from Sarah last night. She let me keep it as a little memento."

Ann giggled; her eyebrow arching as she waited for traffic to clear so we could cross the main drag through town. "And just who is Sarah?"

"She's a stripper that I met last night."

"I might have guessed."

"Yeah. But you probably know her better as Tiffany."