Ann: A Love Story Ch. 96

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK," she panted, her legs slipping out from under her.

I buried my face into her cunt, still ramming my fingers deep inside, bringing her to a second quick orgasm. I finally had to stop and let her recover, fearful that she was starting to drift away from me.

Pulling my fingers out, I toyed with her pussy ring, watching her tits rise and fall, her hat crushed beneath her head as she laid there slowly moving it from side to side. When I tugged on the ring, her legs moved closer together, almost clamping shut.

"God, I love you," she sighed.

"I love this", I smiled as I moved her thighs apart, flicking at it quickly with my finger.

"I knew you would."

Before I could say anything else, she rolled on her side, moving to her knees, telling me with her eyes that she wanted me to stand up. She adjusted her hat as she unzipped my pants with her other hand. Seconds later, my cock was freed and down her throat. The brim of the hat was jamming into my abdomen, keeping her from taking me all the way, but I didn't mind. The way her tongue was working over my shaft as she sucked made up for that last inch not being devoured like I'd become used to.

She wasn't trying to get me off. She'd already done that in the back of the limo on the way to the reception. She had something else in mind, and I quickly found out when she let my shaft pop out of her mouth. Turning around, she got on her hands and knees, glaring at me over her shoulder.

"Fuck my ass, Neil. Please, fuck my ass!"

I was a little stunned, thinking that the first time I'd fuck Ann as my wife would be a little more traditional. It was hard for me to imagine that when she dreamed of her wedding night, those visions would involve anal sex, let alone that she'd be begging for it. Then again, she'd changed so much since we'd met on that fateful day in June. Sure, she likely always had a side to her that was far naughtier than she ever let on, but now she relished in showing it, evidenced by her excitement at being called my slut.

Dropping to my knees I lifted the veil, which was actually covering her ass, moving it up and to the side so I could feel her naked back. My hand ran along her skin, the fingertips stroking her lightly as she wiggled her backside near my throbbing shaft. Grabbing my cock, I pressed the head up against her rosy, puckered hole. Leaning her chest against the floor in response, she reached back with both hands to spread her cheeks for me.

As the head popped into her waiting ass, she let out an angry hiss, shoving herself back into me, stretching her well-lubed hole.

"Oh FUCK! That feels so good," she groaned. Her eyes were clamped shut; the contented smile on her face as I pressed forward.

Cocking my hips, I plunged forward in a hard stroke, every inch burrowing into her until my balls whipped up against her pussy. Before she could recover, I began my assault, taking her the way I felt she wanted. In my mind, it was like she'd become my possession for the time being, and I was leaving no doubt as to who she belonged to. She was my slut, and I wanted her to feel it with every hard, pulsing thrust into her tight, tender ass.

My hands grabbed her hips, fingernails digging into her skin. She kept her head low, the hat once again crumpling from the way it was pressing into the floor. I didn't worry about damaging it; that was Ann's to deal with. If she wanted to wear it, and let me ravage her ass in the process, there had to be a reason. Reconciling that quickly, I concentrated on fucking her.

It was funny in a way, the idea of how I'd totally changed when it came to taking her like I was. There had been a time not long before where I'd have been worried about being too hard on her, apprehensive that I might hurt her in some way. Those thoughts were long gone. She was a woman who knew her limits, whether she was portraying her alter-ego Annabelle, or simply relishing in the fun of being Anna. I knew she wanted to be pushed, and I didn't question her motive. I obliged her; comfortable enough in our relationship that it never crossed my mind to be more gentle or loving.

I began to sweat, the confines of the tuxedo combined with the proximity to the fire making my blood boil. Beads of perspiration were dripping off my brow, landing on her ass as I hovered above. She was sweating too, her slick tan skin glowing in the firelight. As my nails dug in deeper, I closed my eyes, listening to the sounds of our bodies colliding; my balls slapping against the wet slit between her legs.

She was grunting in time with the rhythmic sound of my pounding. It was melodic the way she exhaled; a long desperate whine as another orgasm approached. I began pumping harder, wanting one of my own. I leaned forward, reaching underneath to play with her clit, my thumb brushing against the ring dangling from her labia. As my finger began frigging her, I felt her sphincter tighten around my shaft, her climax hitting her with such force that her legs collapsed.

I fell with her, my knees sliding back, my hips bucking as hard as I could with what little room I had. My hand was trapped underneath us, pinned in place, my fingers still toying with her pussy. She began writhing, begging me to cum inside her. Three or four short thrusts later I began spewing my hot spunk deep into her bowels.

"I'm cumming!" I growled through clenched teeth as my body stiffened, my balls emptying in a half dozen powerful blasts.

"God, yes," she breathed, her eyes closed as she felt me coat the walls of her anal cavity.

I lay there, unable to move for quite some time. She didn't seem to care. She remained motionless, letting us stay coupled, my cock still pulsing with life inside her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We been lying in bed for about twenty minutes, both of us naked and relaxed beyond measure. In fact, we were side by side, simply holding hands as we stared out the window of the bedroom of the suite, looking at the dark December sky.

We'd taken a shower together, leaving the fire to die out so we could get ready for bed; or at least climb into bed. There were no illusions that we'd be going to sleep any time soon. I didn't know that for sure though. We hadn't really talked about it. In fact, we hadn't talked about anything. When she finally recovered enough that she could formulate a rational thought, I sensed she was about to say something. Putting my finger against her lips, I pulled out and rolled her over. She saw the look in my eyes, smiling back with hers, remaining silent as I helped her up.

Pulling her into the bathroom with me, I stood in front of her. She read my mind, undressing me with more than just her eyes. When I was finally naked, I motioned for her to take off what was left of her clothes while I started the shower. Once I had it ready, I turned around to find her bending over, her foot on the toilet as she rolled her remaining stocking down her sexy leg. I could see the pussy ring hanging there like an ornament; a slow stream of cum oozing from her slightly gaping ass. Unable to control myself, I playfully spanked her left cheek, making her yelp.

She didn't turn or say anything. She just finished taking off her stocking while I massaged where I'd marked her. I did the same thing to her other cheek, before taking her by the arm and pulling her into the shower with me.

I let her wash me first. In fact, I made her do it, handing her a bar of soap. I spoke just with my eyes, and an impish grin. But she got the message, smiling as she started lathering me up. I did that same to her ten minutes later, spending a great deal of time on the area that I was now obsessed with. I made her put her hands against the wall of the shower, bending over so I could feel her from behind. She playfully wiggled her ass for me as I bent down, enjoying the view, and how marvelous she looked with her piercing.

Yes, I was reminded of her friend Missy's pussy ring, the first one I'd ever seen in person. And I had some ideas of how things happened, which helped me to keep from asking all the questions that popped into my head. I was actually pleased with myself for not caving, knowing we'd get around to that eventually. It was such a profound moment; unlike any other time I could remember when Ann had sprung such a surprise on me. I was too busy enjoying the change itself to let my inquiring mind get in the way.

When we finished our shower, I dried her off before having her do the same to me. I'd taken my time, getting a close up view as I dried her legs. By the time she got to me, I had a raging hard on, my cock practically jumping as she tried to dry me. Still, we didn't talk. I didn't want to, and Ann knew better. It wasn't time yet.

I pulled her behind me, leading her into the bedroom, where I had her lie down on her back. She must have wondered what I had in store for her, but I left her there, returning shortly with the comforter. Moments later we were in bed, staring out that open window into the Indiana night.

As the silence drug on, she started to become restless, but I calmed her by squeezing her hand. After about a half-hour, our deep breathing seeming to be in unison as we relaxed, I finally spoke.

"What do you want to say, Anna?" I whispered.

"I'm amazed," she responded, turning her head slightly to look my way.

"At what?"

"At the fact that you haven't even given the impression that you want to ask me about my new ring."

"I don't."

"Really?"

"Really."

'W...why not?"

"Because that's not what we're here to do."

"What we're here to do? What does that mean?"

I rolled over, moving her left leg to the side, my throbbing cock pressing into her mound. Moving in one slow, fluid motion, I slid the length of my shaft deep inside her, making us both moan.

Leaning in close to her ear, I bit playfully at her lobe. "It means I'm going to make love to my wife. I have the rest of my life to find out. I only have one wedding night with you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At some point, Ann reached over her head, her hands grasping the metal bars of the headboard. I lifted her legs, cradling her knees with my elbows and bending her back slightly so I could glide deeper inside her wet, warm pussy. We began kissing, our tongues swirling as I leaned farther forward, contorting her body even more. That only made her moans happier as my cock found new places to tease inside her tight cunt.

I was only moving my hips, keeping most of my cock inside; the strokes a couple inches back and forth. It was more of a grinding fuck, our bodies melded together in a symbiotic dance on the mattress. We'd pretty much stayed in a missionary position, moving slightly until we'd found ourselves in our current state with her holding onto the frame.

In a way, she was giving herself to me again, letting me control our lovemaking, which was what we'd both wanted. She let herself go, not bothering to use her hands anymore, my mouth wandering over her face in a wet, slobbery kiss that seemed to last hours. She'd gasp and moan, panting as I slowly pumped in and out. It wasn't like she was pretending to be tied up or anything, but there were some nuances to how she was holding the bars that gave that impression. It was more about surrendering to the moment than submitting to a role we were going to play.

But surrender she did, relaxing her body as I built up the pleasure inside her, bringing her closer and closer to another orgasm. I loved the way she looked at me when I bothered to pull back, her eyes half-closed as she gazed in my general direction. I wondered what she must be thinking about. She seemed so far away at the moment. But she surprised me by locking onto my stare, speaking to me; the first words either of us had said since we'd started making love almost fifteen minutes before.

That's when she asked me if it felt any different fucking her with the ring in her pussy, and I responded by pretending she was talking about being married instead. She smiled at my response, saying that's exactly what she meant. Knowing by how I answered her question that I wasn't going to talk about the ring anytime soon, she let out a sigh, her smile widening.

Content that I was in love with her new look, she pulled me into another kiss, holding my head for just a second before reaching back to grasp the bar on the headboard again. I continued kissing her, licking at her lips. My hips started rolling, my ass cheeks hollowing as I lengthened the strokes, each one becoming more powerful. I'd jab my cock deep inside her, then slowly pull out before firing forward again, making her grunt in response.

Our passion was reaching its crest, and Ann whispered into my ear. "Time to make your slutty wife cum, lover.

She was right. I leaned back, re-gripping her legs to make sure I had control. I started driving into her, ramming my cock harder and harder. I looked at where we were joined, watching that magical ring move with my shaft with every stroke I took. Catching a glimpse of her face out of the corner of my eye, I could tell she was biting her lip, the wicked grin showing her excitement that I was transfixed on the shiny golden ring.

And I was. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Not until her back arched and she gripped the bars tighter. "I'M CUMMING BABY!" she screamed out as she coated my cock.

A minute later I joined her, spewing another load of cum, this time into her welcoming pussy, feeling her warm velvet walls gripping at my shaft. Letting go of her legs, I collapsed on top of her. She let go of the bars, wrapping her arms and legs around my body, pulling me into her to hold me close. I stroked her hair as I began to get lost in her deep chocolate eyes.

"Just in case you didn't know it," I whispered as I gave her another tender kiss, "I really love your wedding rings, Mrs. Thomas."