Ann Berrybush and the Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
292 Followers

When men looked at Ann, they saw only the physical being. But Tommy was different. Not only was he her most attentive and enthusiastic student, he was a friend. He had given her thoughtful gifts. He had tried his best to protect her from Amber and Brandi's pranks and comforted her when he failed, standing by her while she suffered through her deepest throes of shame.

Now to see him so aroused told her that all of Tommy's actions had been driven by the physical that she so abhorred. Could he be just like every other man, lusting after her curves rather than her sense of reason?

Ann was pulled from her thoughts when Tommy called to her: "Miss B, look out! Your slip!"

She peered down to see a string leading from her slip to the gap in the elevator doors. "Don't just stand there. Help me!"

Tommy dutifully tried to break the string while Ann clutched the unraveling slip to her body. The string was moving too fast for him - the friction seemed to burn his hand. He raised his foot and stomped on it. This only caused the slip to unravel faster as the tension on the string grew.

"Stupid nylon," muttered Ann. "I wear something durable to protect myself against those two and it ends up being my undoing."

Tommy gulped as the bottom of Ann's panties came into view. "Hold on, maybe I can get it stuck to the wall."

Another large patch of her slip disappeared as he pulled on the string, attempting to stick the thread to the glue on the wall. The slack lasted for only the briefest moment. Then the string pulled taut against his hand and bit into his skin. He lost grip, worried that it might cut through his hand. Whoever was pulling on the other side was just too strong for him. One last resort. He bit the string. All that did was burn his tongue.

"Ah!" he cried as he pulled back from the string.

"Oh, Tommy. Don't hurt yourself for me."

"I'm sorry, Miss Ann. I just can't get it to break."

"It's okay," she said, dejected. The slip was vanishing at a steady rate. She sheepishly covered her bottom half with one hand as her bellybutton came into view. The other still clung to the remainder of her slip in desperation, as if Amber would end her assault.

Ann had this look of defeat in her eyes that he had never seen before. She was decked in white, as usual. In this strange situation she had fallen into, she looked like a reluctant bride. As if Aidos had kidnapped her and forced her down the aisle in these white unmentionables. Her expression seemed to give away the belief that she had just wed shame itself, and it was about to consummate their relationship.

Tommy watched, entranced, as the string reached the bottom of her bust. His member strained even harder against his underwear, a droplet of fluid surged onto its distended surface. He felt a pang of self-loathing. The sight of his love being humiliated should have filled him with panic and rage. But he only got more aroused with each article of clothing Ann lost.

He looked toward the gap in the door to distract himself. He noticed squinting eyes on the other side and a cardboard tube poking in between the doors. "Get away," he growled, then spat down the cardboard tube. A muffled "ew" came through the doors.

Ann sniffed. "Are they...looking in?"

He turned to face Ann. "They were."

Tommy's eyes were glued once again to the unintentional burlesque show right in front of him. Full cups of white lace were now revealed, giving way to the pink of Ann's cleavage. The thread continued to run up her chest until only a small patch of slip remained - just the width of the hand that held it up.

"Oh, this is useless," she sighed. She let the little hoop of material fall to the ground. She stepped out of it, doing a favor to Amber and the boys watching. The clump flew toward the door and out the elevator.

Ann's hand hadn't moved back down to cover her cleavage. While this allowed Tommy a better view, it also let him know something wasn't quite right. Normally, she would have been crouched over, her hands wrapped around herself, to hide as much as she could. He was sure a mist was forming in her eyes as well.

"Are you okay, Miss Berrybush?"

She stared at the floor. "It's just useless. Those brats are going to humiliate me no matter how hard I try to teach them."

Tommy believed Ann to be infected with mere learned helplessness. He didn't know that she was as aroused as he. That the reason her fingers were slipping toward the waistband of her panties was a true desire to give in to shame. Perhaps if she stopped fighting, just stripped down and relieved herself, this whole incident would pass much sooner.

"No!" Tommy spoke up. "You can't say that. You can't just..." he searched for the appropriate words.

"You can't just give up on reason."

A look of realization swept over Ann's face. Tommy's one-line speech was not going to get him onto the inspirational speakers' circuit, but it had reminded her what was most important in any situation. And it had shown her that, despite Amber and Brandi's continuous pranks, she was getting through to at least one student.

She furrowed her brow in resolve and placed her hand on Tommy's shoulder. "Goodness. You're right, Tommy! I've got to show them that as long as Ann Berrybush still has a shred of clothing, she has still has a shred of dignity. Now let's think of another way to get out of here."

He smiled. Cheering up Ann made him proud and had the added bonus of getting her to apply her intellect to their situation once again. If they could form a solution, they could still escape with their skivvies intact.

"Tommy, help!" she yelled as she put her other arm around his waist and pulled him toward her. He was bewildered by the fact that Ann's breasts, encased in that oversized but ornate bra, were now crushed against his face and that his erection pressed against her stomach. Her sudden action was explained by a metal rod flying through the gap in the door, crashing against the wall, and pulling back out.

Ann was using Tommy for protection - that was how their relationship had started. She had used him as a shield to protect her modesty. He was happy to serve this role again. She sidestepped the pole again, keeping Tommy in front of her. With each dodge of the pole, his hard-on got a little rub from Ann's motions. It reminded him of how they had danced not so long ago.

It also reminded him of how little self-control he had. Dancing with Ann had made him drop a load in his pants. And they were fully clothed when that happened. How could he hold back when their half-naked bodies were pressed together. How could he hold back when she clutched his head to her chest and his waist to hers? His nose was buried in her cleavage, which gave tiny jiggles whenever she moved. Her milky white skin was so warm and smooth.

"Oh Miss, oh Miss!" he muttered, muffled by her chest.

"What is it, Tommy? I'm a bit busy at the moment," she said, dodging another swipe of the pole.

Then he felt it coming. No time left to tell Miss Berrybush to loosen her grip, only to apologize in advance. "Miss, I'm sorry."

His hips thrust against her of their own volition. They did so with such force that she was thrown back against the wall. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that she had landed against the tatters of her old clothes, still glued to the wall, rather than the wet paste that coated the rest of the elevator.

"Tommy, what in the world are you...?" her voice trailed off as he shivered, grunted, and thrust against her. His briefs absorbed the first few spurts, but the thin cloth was soon saturated. That was when Ann felt a dampness on her skin. Since she had never seen a man have an orgasm before, she hadn't deduced what accounted for Tommy's strange behavior until that point.

"You're not, are you?" she asked in a low voice. Tommy, however, was lost in his orgasmic frenzy, unaware of anything besides Ann's body surrounding him and what it was coaxing from his loins. Ann, stared down in horror at the writhing, animalistic boy in her arms.

The beast that was pleasuring itself against her mostly bare skin was turning back into Tommy. As his thrusting grew weaker, she looked over his shoulder to notice the metal pole pushed against his back. "Tommy!"

Too late. His briefs left his body with a loud tear and flew away on the hook of the pole. He gasped, then stumbled backward out of her arms. He looked down as if he was unsure of what had just happened. After a moment, he covered his wilting member with his hands.

Aidos had bitten Tommy as well. It was an intimidating thing to be seen nude by a mature woman, especially if she was the teacher that you were crushing on. And if it was the first time someone of the opposite sex who wasn't your mother had seen you nude. Despite that, he felt himself swelling again. He was, after all, trapped naked in an elevator with Miss Berrybush, whose own state of undress became more severe as time passed.

The pole charged into the elevator again. Ann grunted as she narrowly dodged the hook that threatened to tear into her last lines of defense. "Help me, Tommy." This time it came as a command rather than a plea.

He walked up to her. She spun him around and latched on to him from behind. "You've got nothing left to lose now. But they won't get my underwear." She felt a renewed sense of determination. Amber and Brandi had stripped her down to nothing before, but it had been too sudden to allow them to see the effects shame had on her body. She couldn't let them see how hard her nipples were or how moist her panties had become. Not only would she die of shame, she would lose what control of her class she did have.

But even if they managed to rob her of her remaining garments, she still had Tommy to protect her. Meanwhile, the boy was biting his lip as keeping his wits about him became near impossible. On one hand, the feeling of lace and skin and breasts against his back had the effect of forcing his hands out from his hips and making concealment more difficult. On the other, he remembered that they were being watched through the elevator. No doubt Amber, Brandi, and whoever else had witnessed this would never let him live it down.

The pole swiped at Tommy's sides, trying to get behind him to reach Ann. Its attempts failed, so it poked him in the stomach. The two moved, but it followed the and continued to poke him.

"Ow!" yelled Tommy when it switched to forceful blows. Ann tightened her grip. "I can't keep doing this. That thing is really starting to hurt."

"Here, let's get against the far wall. The pole won't be able to reach there if we squeeze against it. Now walk backward fast." She shuffled backward, pulling him along. The remnants of Tommy's clothes provided a non-sticky spot they could lean against on the wall. Lucky that he had stood in a spot that appeared to be safe from the pole.

Indeed, the rod just missed them on multiple attempts. They both exhaled. Tommy noticed how hot her breath was. And how irregular it was. She held him so tight that he could feel her heartbeat against his back. It was fast enough to be mistaken for a sprinter's; one who had still had halfway to go in the 400 meter. He didn't know this was because she was still silently battling her arousal.

Tommy felt something on his butt. "Ow! Miss, did you just pinch me or something?"

"I did no such thing." A moment later, she felt a tug on her bra. When she looked down, she yelped, "Oh no!" A fishing line extended down from the ceiling, leading to a hook lodged in her bra cup. And it was being reeled in. In panic, she pushed Tommy away from her so she could reach her chest. She used one arm to keep her bra from lifting off her chest and her free hand to grab the line and try to get some slack. Maybe she could get enough to work the hook free.

In the process, she had failed to notice that she had moved far enough from the wall to put herself back in range of the pole. Tommy watched helplessly as it shot through the doors and latched onto the back of her bra. The hook tore through the straps and the clasp, leaving the bra a limp strip of cloth over her chest. She cried out and hung onto the cups for dear life. Without the help of the straps, though, the fishing line had an easy time snatching her undergarment away.

Her bare breasts fell out of the cups, yet she still clung to the bra. It was heading toward the emergency hatch, which was slightly cracked. She clenched her fists around the torn cloth, yet it continued upward, forcing her hands over her head. She put all her weight on it in one last desperate pull, but the fishing line won the contest of strength. Her bra flew from her hands into the abyss beyond the crack in the hatch.

Tommy gaped at her topless figure. He had gotten to see her completely naked that one time at the dance, but it was only for a brief moment as he offered his coat to her. There was nothing to cover up with now besides him.

She clapped her hands over her breasts. "Oh! Please, don't look. Get in front of me." She executed her own order, hopping over to him, spinning him around, and holding him from behind once again. They shuffled back to their safe spot. "This time, keep an eye on the hatch."

"Uh-huh," responded Tommy. He was more concerned about the two points poking his back. Ann seemed to be shaking, as if she were cowering behind his back. There was a near-nude damsel in distress clinging to him. And it was Miss Ann. His member released a drop of fluid at the thought.

-

"Seriously, that's gross," said the boy crouched on the floor with the cardboard tube.

"Oh come on, we're all here for the same reason. I'm just taking advantage of this opportunity while it lasts," said the boy standing above him, his hand in his pants.

"Well, take advantage farther away from me."

The standing boy removed his hand and stepped away from the elevator. "Nothing to take advantage of anymore. That stupid Tommy Effenheimer is blocking my view. What a teacher's pet, ruining everyone's fun."

He turned to Amber, who was still holding the pole. "Hey, I thought we were gonna get a good show here. I got a few seconds of Miss Berrybush and ten minutes of Tommy-weiner. This sucks."

Amber set the pole aside and picked up the walkie-talkie. "I think it's time to get them out of the elevator. Come down."

"All right," said the boy, licking his chops.

"Now the real show begins." Amber grinned.

-

"Any ideas yet, Miss?" asked Tommy, half out of boredom.

"Uh, no. Not yet." Ann's voice was shaky. He didn't mind. Standing like this with her was rather enjoyable, though he really wished she would turn him around so they would be face-to-face.

Ann's superior height allowed her to rest her chin on his shoulder. She peered down to see that he was still covering himself, yet having far more trouble than before. "He must be aroused again," she thought. At first, she was hit with a pang of repulsion. Yet once reason took hold, she knew Tommy's erection couldn't be a sign that he was just another lustful man with no appreciation for her intellect. This whole time he had tried his best to keep her body covered and her secrets safe. If he couldn't see past the physical, he would be on Amber and Brandi's side, determined to strip her bare.

She stared at his hands, which fiddled trying to keep himself covered. Perhaps she had judged Tommy too quickly. Perhaps he, too, struggled against the sway of Eros. How much she could sympathize with him then.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"I, uh, I just wanted to say thanks for helping. It means a lot. Because we're not just teacher and student, we're friends, huh?" She felt she owed him at least that much for using him as a protective barrier and allowing himself to be stripped rather than her.

He couldn't help but smile. "Of course. No need to thank me, Miss." He didn't mean that. Inside, he was soaring to hear her words of gratitude. Outside, too. His erection was struggling to break free from where he held it against his leg. He fumbled with it again, just keeping it from popping into view.

Ann took notice. A strange curiosity arose within her. She had seen his shrinking member after he lost his underwear. But what did it look like in this state? A little more moisture soaked into her panties. She told herself to snap out of it, questioning why she was imagining what Tommy's erection looked like.

No, it was reasonable. Just an innocent curiosity. After all, she had never seen an erect penis. If that was the apparatus most men thought with, it made sense to know all about it. Knowledge of biology didn't come from just textbooks, but live specimens as well. A learned woman such as herself should have a good understanding of physiology. Yes, that was it, she told herself. It wasn't a curiosity about Tommy, but about the male sex in general. It was simply her innate thirst for knowledge.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it, uh, erect?"

"What?"

"Is it erect? You know, are you, uh, aroused?"

Both Tommy and Ann were equally confounded by the fact that she was inquiring about his erection. Was Ann still naïve about how she affected his body even after what happened today, or was she toying with him for some reason? And given the rather obvious answer, he was a bit flustered.

He wanted to say, "Just look at it!" Instead, he let out a raspy, "Yeah."

The erotically charged circumstances had already dried out both their throats and the new conversation topic made them arid. Ann found her lips kept sticking together. "Does it hurt when you keep it down against your leg like that?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"It's okay if you want to, uh, let it go, you know?"

"Oh, yeah, I just thought it wouldn't be proper and all."

"I don't mind." She ran her index finger over his thigh and gave his hand a little push. It wasn't enough to move his hand away, but it made it quite clear to Tommy what she expected him to do. This was something he hadn't expected to happen outside his dreams. But he hesitated in removing his hand. He had kept himself covered in the first place because he believed Ann, in her usual prudery, would have rebuked him and thought less of him if he didn't. She peeled his fingertips back. It couldn't get much clearer. His bashfulness left him and he lifted his hands, allowing his erection to bob up from his thigh.

"If we're going to be stuck like this, no sense in being, uh, uncomfortable, you know?" Her voice was even breathier than before. He wondered what was going on. Ann's strange request. Her throaty speech sprinkled with uncharacteristic "uhs" and "you knows." Now he wanted to turn around to face her so that he could be sure she hadn't been replaced by Amber or Brandi playing a trick on him.

Tommy couldn't see her staring at his member, so she took the liberty of studying it in detail. She was rather surprised by the shades of red and purple that ran down it and how it seemed to give a little jump in conjunction with the beat of Tommy's heart. It was such a strange little thing. It must have been something of an annoyance. If Eros tugged at her loins all day and gave her a tent in the pants every time she was aroused, life would be even more difficult than it already was. Then again, if she were a man, she wouldn't be the victim of Amber and Brandi's pranks. She recalled Freud's concept of penis envy.

Her fingers mindlessly brushed against Tommy's scrotum. He gave a little shiver and his erection jumped higher than ever. Was he overcome by such a tiny movement? She had barely skimmed the side of his testicles. She felt another wave of moisture release from her loins. Wanting to confirm her hypothesis, she intentionally gave him a slight brush and the same action resulted. Had he fallen into Eros's grasp through her hands?

She lifted her head from his shoulder and shook it. This was no time to lose her grip on reason. Or use it for self-psychoanalysis. They had to keep trying to get out of the elevator.

Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
292 Followers