Ann Makes Some Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan and Katie burst out in laughter.

The rest of the trip the girls each shared something personal about their life, relationships and even some sexual experiences so to not make Ann feel like she was the only one exposed.

They arrived at the cabin about mid-afternoon. The cabin was beautiful and the décor and appliances were immaculate. The girls settled in and each pick a room and unpacked.

The kitchen was huge with an indoor gas grill, giant frig, and a glass incased wine cooler. They pulled out a bottle of red wine and some crackers and cheese and went into the family room which had a hug "pit" style sectional with giant pillows. You could easily seat about 15 people on the sectional -- actually you didn't really sit since it was more like Roman coaches. In front of them was a huge brick fireplace with a large flat screen TV above the mantle. The kitchen was an open concept so that you could look into the family room and interact with the people in the room.

Ann poured each a glass of wine and they began to eat crackers and cheese. They talked all afternoon long. At about 6 PM, Ann got up and headed to kitchen. They decided to grill the steaks. Megan and Katie prepared a salad with mixed greens.

The girls ate as they talked and laughed all through the meal. Once they got the kitchen cleaned up they decided that they would look through the DVD library and find a good movie to watch together on the "pit."

They each decided to shower and change into their sleeping clothes and pile on the "pit" to watch a movie.

About an hour later the three girls were reclining on the "pit" watching a romantic comedy while sipping some wine. The girls laughed and giggled all through the movie and all three of them could feel the release of tension and stress of being moms and in the case of Katie and Megan, wives.

As the movie came to an end, the girls began to talk again. They shared a little of their story of how they grew up and how they met their husbands and about the kids. At a point when it seemed like the conversation was at a standstill, Megan piped up and turned to Katie and said, "Well, since Ann has shared with us about her sexual exploration, I think it's only fair that we share something that we have done sexually that is out of the so called 'norm'. What do you think?"

"Damit, Megan, your head is always on sex! It's like we are still in high school," replied Katie. Ann smiled at the banter between the two friends. It did remind her of friends in high school and college that she missed the past few years. Even when married to Jim, she really had no other female friends to confide in or just shoot the breeze.

"Well, I think it is only fair, after all Ann shared something personal with us. I'll start since you seem to have a problem with the idea," said Megan. Katie just rolled her eyes in frustration.

Megan began to share, "A few years back when Tim got back from one of his long sea duties, we met at a hotel near the base and jumped right into bed. We were so horny that we came three times each before we took a breath. I all of the sudden had to go to bathroom real bad. I tried to get out of bed but Tim would not let me. He went down on me and I kept telling him I had to go and that I couldn't hold it anymore. He just kept on eating me out. I threatened him telling him that if he didn't stop I was going to pee in his mouth. But he didn't stop no matter how much I wiggled and squirmed.

Finally I could not hold it anymore and I let out just a trickle and Tim just kept eating me. I begged him again telling I could not hold it, but he started to suck on my pee hole and I just couldn't hold it anymore. I tried as hard as I could to control the amount of my flow so as not drown him. He simply drank my pee as fast as he could. At first I was grossed out at the feel of his mouth on my pussy as my pee flowed, but as the flow got stronger it was such an incredible feeling that I came right in his mouth while I was peeing."

"We have kind of made it part of love-making now and then. He loves it and I get off every time, especially if I have to go really bad," explained Megan.

"So, have you tried to drink his or is just a one sided fetish?" asked Katie.

"It took me a long time to get up the courage and Tim didn't force me or pressure me, but I figured that since he had given me this incredible feeling that I should at least try it. So one day when we were fooling around I told him I wanted to try it and he was so excited that he couldn't do it for the longest time. But eventually he relaxed enough to be able to let out a little and I didn't really mind it, in fact, it was not that bad. So, on occasion, not as often as he does me, but sometimes I'll drink his while he drinks mine."

Ann didn't say anything but listened intently. It was encouraging to know that she was not the only one who had experimented with sex.

"Ok, Katie, now it's your turn," giggled Megan.

"Well, we haven't done anything that wild but I will say that Brian enjoys trying new things on occasion and I usually play hard to get but eventually give in. So, about three years ago we were going through one of those lolls in our sex life where we had settled into a routine and it had gotten stale."

"My parents took the kids for a weekend and went off to nice hotel and spent a couple of nights. The first night we had sex several times and did something we hadn't done in while, like pour chocolate and whipped cream all over our bodies and licked it off. But the next morning we were making passionate love and I asked Brian if there was something sexually that he wanted to try that he had never done before. Funny thing is that half jokingly he said he wanted to see me do it with another girl."

Ann smiled, "Yeah that seems to be every man's dream."

"Well anyway," continued Katie, "I told him that wasn't happening. So he said, 'Well, the next thing I would love to try is anal sex.' I wasn't too keen on having anything up my ass especially something as big as a cock. But since I asked and he was open enough to mention it, I decided what the hell. I told him that we need to get some lube or something to be able to try that so we postponed it until that night when we went to bed. I think Brain walked around with a hard on all day long just in the anticipation. He loves my ass for some reason," Katie said with a smirk.

"Oh, well, you do have a cute ass," Megan said jokingly.

"Well, it is a cute ass if I say so myself," replied Katie while turning herself on her stomach wiggling her little butt in the air. She was wearing cotton pajama pants that were tight enough to show off the shape of her ass. Ann had to admit that it was perfectly round and fit nicely on Katie's petite body.

"Anyway," continued Katie, "We bought some KY Jelly and headed back to the room after dinner. The room had a huge Jacuzzi tub and we took a long hot bath together. I let the jets blow water into my nether regions so that I would be clean for Brian. We headed for bed and Brian was so intent on making me comfortable that he ate me out in ways I had never been eaten before. He licked my butt hole and tongue fucked me and I had to admit it felt awesome. He fucked me from behind until I had my first orgasm and then started to get me ready for the big event."

Ann and Megan were listening with anticipation hanging on every word as Katie continued, "First, Brian inserted a lubed finger and wiggled it in and out before he inserted a second finger. It felt weird but not bad. Then he inserted a third finger and started to stretch the opening and pushing as far in as he could. At that point it started to feel a little uncomfortable and I was beginning to think that maybe this was not a good idea after all. But I looked back at Brian's face he was so focused and turned on that I didn't have the heart to stop him."

"So after about 10 minutes with him playing with my ass, Brain asked if I was ready to try and I gave a weak but affirmative yes. He took a big wad of lube and massaged it onto his cock. He started slow and easy and would continually ask me if I was alright as he pushed his cock in my virgin butt hole. It hurt like hell when the head popped in. It took my breath away but I was determined to give him this pleasure and so I buried my face in my pillow and waited for him to proceed."

"I wish I could say that it got better," continued Katie, "But the further he pushed in the worse it got. Finally, I had to tell him to stop. Brian just paused and stroked my backside and said, 'Sweetie, it's already in all the way.'"

"I couldn't believe it! It was such a weird feeling to have his cock in there. At first he just left it there and let me catch my breath. Then he started to move backing out a little and pushing it back in. Every time he moved it a sharp pain shot up my spine. Once again I had to tell him to stop. Brian did and just kept his cock still for a few minutes. Then he tried again saying, 'Sweetie, I have to move or else I will lose my boner.' I said, 'Ok, just go slow,' and he did. He move very slow and would stop every time he moved to let me adjust. I don't know long it took but after a while it stopped being extremely painful. It was still very uncomfortable but bearable. Brian started to move a little more making his cock slide a little further back then back in. Eventually he got a pretty good rhythm going and it wasn't as painful. Brian reached around my waste and started to play with my clit. The pain was still too intense for me to focus on getting aroused but it didn't hurt to get my mind off of it."

"Brian's cock seemed to grow harder and thicker than I remember it being. As he began to thrust faster and harder he stopped playing with my clit and focused on fucking my ass. I reached down started to play with my clit and pussy and I could tell that I was getting hotter by the minute. I reached into my pussy and felt his cock against the membrane of my inner pussy wall and I got so turned on by just the thought. I focused on my clit and found that I was totally aroused and getting close to coming. By the sound of Brian's grunts I could tell that he was close too. His thrusts got faster and harder until I heard him grunt loudly and I knew that he was coming in my ass. I could feel the warm seaman squirting out of his cock and it threw me over the edge of my own orgasm. My ass muscles squeezed Brian's cock as I came and the feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before. We both collapsed on the bed and all he could say is 'Thank you, Babe, thank you, Babe."

"We now do it pretty often since I know he loves to do it," said Katie with a big smile on her face.

"Does it still hurt?" asked Megan with a curious look on her face. "No, not any more. We make sure that I'm ready for him before he does it and now it just feels awesome and kinky," replied Katie.

"Well, I might have to give that a try some time although Tim has never really asked to do that," smile Megan.

"How about you Ann, have you ever tried anal sex?" asked Megan while she turned and looked at Ann. "Actually, Jim and I were every adventurous in our sex life so we explored a lot of different things through years. Anal sex was one of those things that we both enjoyed from now and then especially during my time of the month. It was a great alternative to regular sex," replied Ann with a wide grin on her face.

"So, besides your experience with lesbian sex is there any other kinky stuff that you and Jim did?" asked Katie.

Ann smiled and replied, "Well, as I said we were always kind of adventurers when it came to sex. Jim loved to show me off to his partners and big time clients. He especially liked to see me tease his colleagues at legal conventions. He would buy me elegant but sexy dresses and have me ware them usually without undergarments. We loved going back to the room and fooling around thinking about all the hard-ons we left on the dance floor or the nightclub."

"Wow, you guys were really naughty;" piped Katie, "I bet you too turned a lot of heads."

Ann laughed, "Well, I don't know about that, but we did enjoy being together and exploring our sexuality. We had a very active fantasy life and tried as much we could to fulfill each other's fantasy. We talked about everything and let our minds imagine all sorts of things. Jim and I had even talked about possibly doing a threesome or foursome. So my exploration into sex with women would definitely be on the table if he were alive. As long as he was in the room with me everything was on the table. We were free to talk about and fantasize about anything."

"Man that sounds so hot. I think I would die of embarrassment if Tim decided to talk about his fantasies," Megan pondered out laud.

"The way I see it," replied Ann, "If two people love each other and are secure and confident in that love then they should be open to talk about and explore together anything they like. We did not do anything that would be degrading or humiliating to the other person unless that kind of stuff was appealing. For example, our anal play went both ways for us."

"What?" asked Katie, "What do you mean it went both ways?"

"Well," answered Ann, "Jim thought it was only fair that if he was going to put something up my backside that I should have the privilege of doing the same to him if I wanted. So, we bought a strap-on dildo and I got to do him in the ass too."

"Wow!" screamed Katie and Megan almost in unison, "I don't think that Brian would ever go for that," exclaimed Katie.

"You don't know if you don't ask," replied Ann. "It's an incredible feeling of power and sensuality. Our strap-on had a nub where the harness met my clit and so we got to enjoy the experience together."

"You guys were amazing," said Megan, "No wonder it is so hard to find another man like Jim. And by the pictures I have seen of him, he was definitely a head turner."

"He was amazing and I miss him more everyday in more ways than I can count," mused Ann.

There were a few moments of silence as each of the women reclined on the pit couch looking up into the ceiling. Finally, Megan spoke up, "You know all this sexual talk has got me kind of horny..."

Ann and Katie burst out in laughter, "Megan, you never cease to amaze me," screamed Katie amidst the laughter.

"I'm serious," whined Megan, "I can't help it! And don't tell me that after all this talk you are not a little turned on because I have known you since 4th grade!"

"Well, I'm not going deny it but I would not blurt it out. I would wait until I was in my room and then rub one out," replied Katie, "Or, maybe two."

Now all three girls were laughing hysterically. "So, should we dismiss you now so that you can go rub one or two out," yelled Megan. Once again another hackle of laughter broke out in the room.

Ann couldn't remember the last time she had laughed this hard. It was so good to have some girls to talk to and laugh with. But, she too had to admit that the conversation had gotten somewhat hot. She could feel the dampness in her panties.

Finally the laughter died down and Megan turned to Katie and asked, "Katie, do you remember what we use to do when we had our sleepovers in Middle School?"

"What?" replied Katie a little shocked that Megan would bring that up, "Yes, I remember and I also remember that we were just teenage kids discovering our sexual body parts, not married adults with children."

"What are you guys talking about," asked Ann.

Katie blushed for what seemed like the hundredth time today and answered, "When we were in Middle School we would have sleepovers and a few times -- I emphasize -- just a few times we masturbated together. We kept our clothes on the whole time though."

"We kind of learned how to please ourselves together," Megan said.

"So why do you bring that up now?" asked Katie. "I don't know, I just was thinking back at those innocent times of us exploring," replied Megan.

"So you are not suggesting that we do that now?" asked Katie.

"I don't know it just came out. Like I said the conversation kind of turned me on. And you said it did you too, so that memory kind of surfaced. I don't know why," Megan replied as a voice trailed away.

There was a long silence that was only disrupted by the sounds of breathing and the sexual tension in the room. Once again Megan spoke up, "Oh, what the hell, it has been years since we had just a girl's night together and I'm too worked up to stop now."

With that said Megan pulled up her pajama shirt exposing her cute panties and thrust her hand in her panties and searched for her clit.

Katie looked on in disbelief. Ann was a little taken aback also but she was fighting the same urges as Megan.

Megan lay back on the big pillows and drew her legs up so they were bent at the knee as she began to slowly work her clit through her panties.

Katie just sat there watching her in disbelief. Ann also looked at Megan with a surprised look on her face.

Ann and Katie looked at each other trying to gauge what the other one would do.

Megan began to moan in low tones as she worked her clit in a slowly, occasionally dipping a finger into her opening.

After a few moments Megan looked up at the two girls staring at her and begged, "Come on girls, don't leave me hanging here on my own. I know you guys are as hot as I am right now."

Ann had to admit that it had a been awhile since she had felt this turned on but she felt a little strange for some reason since this was something that Katie and Megan had shared when they were younger.

So even though Ann was at this point extremely hot and could feel the wetness in her panties, she forced herself to wait and see what Katie was going to do

Katie, almost in exasperation, finally threw her arms up in the air and proclaimed, "Oh, what the hell!" and scooted back on one of the big pillows and thrust her hand in her pajama pants and began to work her pussy.

Ann watched both women for a few minutes trying to figure how this happened but at the same time feeling the deep need to touch herself. She could already smell the scent of female sex in the air. It was almost intoxicating.

Ann lay back on a pillow in between the two ladies and pulled up her night shirt and touched her pussy lips. She could not believe how wet she already was. Gently she parted her lips and started to rub the already swollen clit. It felt so good to let herself go.

It wasn't long before she became aware that she was not alone. The moans of the Katie and Megan brought her back to reality. She carefully looked over at Megan only to discover that Megan was staring at her. Megan smiled at Ann. It was a smile mixed with pleasure. Then she closed her eyes as she threw her head back and moaned.

Ann turned to look at Katie and noticed that she was also looking at her but not at her face. Katie was intently staring at Ann's hand as it worked her pussy. Ann took in Katie's whole body what she could see of it since Katie had shirtsleeves pajamas with matching pants. Ann looked back at Megan who had a long night shirt similar to the one she was wearing. That meant that Ann could see Megan's petite legs and thigh.

Megan's legs, though short, were very sexy and smooth. Her thighs were wider and thicker than Ann's or Katie's but still very sexy. Megan's eyes were closed and her moans were getting more pronounced and intense. She now had both hands in her panties as she worked her pussy towards her goal.

Ann could tell that Megan was getting close but she didn't feel the need to hurry her own orgasm. Instead she watched Megan as she drew ever closer to climax. The sight only made Ann hornier than she had been in a long time. Soon Megan began to throw her head back and started coming. Her legs quivered as she drew them up towards her chest. Her mouth was open as she gasped for breath.