Ann Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how she does it. That would split me in half!"

I knelt between her legs and brought my face to her pussy. My lips parting her pussy hair and dipping into her wet folds. I could feel she was enjoying my attentions and was pulling my head into her pussy. I stopped licking and withdrew my head.

"Don't stop!" she gasped. "I am nearly there!"

"Come lie on top of me and we can try a 69?"

She smiled broadly, turned around and was quickly lifting her legs over my head and settling her pussy back onto my mouth. She took my cock in her hand and sucked me into her mouth. I resumed my attention on her mound and could feel her juices flowing freely from her pussy; my entire face a wet mess. As I licked up and down her slit I could feel her grinding her pussy harder and harder against my face. While at the same time taking my cock deep into her mouth; her tongue flicking and teasing my cock head. Her movement became more urgent and her thrusts more rhythmic. I knew that she was close. I wrapped my arms around her legs and slipped my thumb between her lips, my mouth sucking at her hard clit. This sent her over the edge and her body stiffened. Her orgasm shaking her body once again. I felt her relax and her attention to my cock increase. While she sucked, and licked at me, her hands cupped and squeezed my balls gently. I was not long before was shooting my cum into her mouth. We lay still for a while, my mouth still licking her pussy lovingly.

Eventually her pussy became too sensitive and she rolled off me. She turned around and lay next to me on the bed.

"How did you feel about me playing with Sue's panties?" I asked quietly.

"It was a bit of a shock at first. I felt a little jealous, but the more I thought about it the more I was turned on by it. I know you have a panty fetish so it shouldn't surprise me!"

I didn't answer and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

12