Ann: The Married Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

Neil was undeterred. While it wasn't what he envisioned, it really didn't matter in the big scheme of things. He was just as horny was Ann. With the way he was feeling there was no way he wanted to wait until after the reception to have sex, at least if he could help it. He was just going to have to improvise on the where... and more importantly, the when. After all, they were there for a reason, and that was to celebrate a couple that had just gotten married. Their desire for each other was going to have to wait a little longer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mmm... you must be really happy to see me," Dawn giggled as she twirled around the dance floor, her body pressing against Neil as they swayed seductively to the music.

"What makes you say that?" he winked.

"That big thing you have pressing against my crotch. I know it's been a long time, but I'm pretty sure I've felt that before."

Pulling her into him a little harder, he ground his pelvis against hers, uncaring if anyone happened to watch, which they undoubtedly were. "Was it a year ago?" he asked.

"Aw... you remembered our Anniversary."

"It was a little hard not to since you decided to marry Jeremy on it." Leaning forward, he whispered, "Kind of an odd way to celebrate the day we became lovers, isn't it?"

"Oh my God," she gasped, her voice catching as his words caressed her ears. Hugging him tightly, a shiver ran through her body. "Do y...you still think of me that way?"

"Of course I do. I always will," he replied softly.

"Neil, I... I can't tell you how much that means to me. I feel the same way about you."

He glanced to his left, watching as his wife danced with Jeremy, holding him just as tightly as he was Dawn. In fact, she seemed to love the way he was moving against her. Of course, it helped that the band was playing that damn addictive song from Dirty Dancing, the mood it created practically demanding that one grind seductively against the person they were dancing with.

At least that's what Ann thought as she looked at the way her husband was leering at her, the glassy look in her eyes letting him know she was still horny as ever. She was running her hands along Jeremy's biceps as he thrust his groin toward hers. And she let him, feeling the pressure against her clit, making her wetter by the second. She loved the way he moved, his body molding to hers. It wasn't sex, but it was damn close, and she bit her lip as she felt that familiar tingle in her pussy beginning to build.

Neil stared at his wife, wondering what must be going through her mind. Actually, he knew. She was pretty transparent. She wanted to be fucked. It just appeared at the moment that Jeremy was the object of her desire, when in fact he was just the object she was using to keep the fire inside her stoked and hot.

"Neil?"

"Yes," he moaned, turning his attentions back to Dawn. He drummed his fingers on her back in time with the beat, the heat from their lower bodies making his cock throb. His other hand drifted toward her ass, traipsing along the curve of her hip.

"Are you still with me?"

"Yes lover," he smiled, staring deep into her eyes.

"God, you still make me so wet," she confessed, a tremble running though her as the weight of her words hit his chest.

"Well, it's pretty obvious what you do to me."

Smirking, she sighed, "You were hard when we started, Neil. That cock is for Ann and you know it."

"Yes, I was already hard. And, yes, I'm going to fuck my wife... sooner rather than later, if you must know the truth," he grinned.

"Hmm... here?"

"I've been thinking about it, but that's not what we're talking about, is it?"

"Sure we are."

"Noooo, we were talking about us. And the other truth is if I hadn't been hard when we started dancing, I'd be just like I am now just from looking into your eyes. I know you love Jeremy, but --"

"I know... I love you too," she said, her eyes misting over with another confession.

"Ha! I didn't even have a chance to say it."

"Then go ahead," she shrugged. "I'd love to finally hear it."

"I love you, Dawn."

The awkward silence lasted until the end of the song, the two of them dancing, and holding, each reminiscing about what they'd shared together that amazing weekend. The truth was out. They loved each other. They had from almost the moment they met. But it wasn't the same as what they shared with their spouses. Not even close. It was more of a deep, heartfelt crush. More lust than love. But there were feelings, and they were real. There had to be, otherwise, they never would have connected in the first place. And they never would have healed enough to move on.

"It's funny," Dawn said as they walked off the dance floor hand in hand. "I never thought I'd be able to admit that to you."

"What's to admit? We both already knew that, didn't we?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so. But it just seems a little strange to hear it out loud."

"Just because we never said it to each other doesn't mean we don't. But we both know it's not the same as what we have now."

"Well yeah, you're right. But still, I never thought I'd actually say it to you. I've never admitted it to anyone... other than Jeremy."

"And he's okay with it?"

"I said I love you, Neil. But like you just said, it's not like I'm in love with you. Of course he's okay with it. Is Ann?"

"She knows I have a place in my heart just for you. But she also knows if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have found her. That's why SHE loves you. Besides, she's not the jealous type. If she were, we wouldn't be here. And she certainly wouldn't want to go on our honeymoon with you and Jeremy," he chuckled.

"Wait... she still wants to do that?" she asked, stopping on the edge of the dance floor, batting her beautiful eyes in wonder.

"Yeah, why wouldn't she? She meant it when she brought it up at our reception. I think she's been thinking about it ever since."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"How was your dance with Jeremy?" Neil asked as he sat next to his wife at one of the round tables, knowing the answer from the way she was looking at him.

Ann measured her response, trying to decide just how blunt she wanted to be. Her hand went to his thigh, running up his bare leg, her fingers dancing along his skin up to the leg of his shorts as she looked at him in the most provocative way. "I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, Neil. I'm close to crawling underneath this table and sucking you right now to see if I can tempt you into finally fucking me."

"That sounds a bit desperate."

"I am desperate! I really thought I would have cum by now."

He chuckled at the playful whine in her voice. "You had your chance on the plane."

"I didn't want to because I thought we'd have a chance to be together on the way to the wedding. You told me we were going to stop, remember?"

"We could have. But we would have been late. There was that detour... remember?"

"I'm not saying we didn't do the right thing at the time coming straight here. I'm saying I want you to do the right thing now and make me cum now that we are here."

It was an interesting twist on her phrasing; one that had him snickering as she pouted. She responded by reaching up and fondling his balls through his shorts as they sat, trying to look relaxed.

"I could feel his cock, baby. He was so hard, and I let my hand touch it. I couldn't help myself."

"I know, babe. I watched you, remember."

"I wanted to do this to him," she smirked, unzipping his fly and reaching in, letting her fingertips graze along his hardened shaft.

Teasing back with his words, he said, "I'm surprised you didn't."

Playing along, she replied, "Would you have been upset if I had?"

"What would you have done with it?"

"Hmm. Well, I certainly would have stroked it," she said, slowly doing the same to Neil's inside his shorts. "I might have even sucked it."

"Would you have fucked it?" he asked, his eyebrow arched.

"You mean would I have fucked him?" Seeing him nod response, she contemplated her answer. They were just playing; teasing each other once again like they had for most of the day. The torment was increasing her desire, which was already rising to the point it was about boil over. She was so wet couldn't stand it any longer; her juices tricking down her thighs.

But she knew where the line was, because she'd drawn it. Yes, she knew Neil had drawn it too, but she was the one that didn't like the idea of fucking another man. She'd said early on that she'd consider it, if it was something he wanted her to do. But she'd said that hoping he wouldn't. She loved that he was okay with being with another woman; one she liked and helped pick out. She loved the idea of a threesome, as long as it was a woman that was in their bed with them. But the idea of fucking another man in their relationship wasn't one she was willing to entertain anymore. Not even as far as just teasing him about it.

"No, I wouldn't have fucked him. You know that," she finally answered, embracing the reality of where her life was, not wanting to even hint that she might reconsider her feelings on the subject.

Neil grinned, knowing he'd forced her hand; the same soft, delicate hand that was gripping his cock tightly underneath the covered table, threatening to remove it from the opening of his shorts. "That's good to know."

"And why is that?"

"From the way you were dancing with him and the way your eyes looked when you stared at me, I wasn't sure."

"That's crap. You know I'd never do that, Neil."

"True. But for the record, you would have jacked him off or sucked him."

"If you wanted me to," she answered, going back to playing coy.

"Hmm, well that isgood to know."

"And why is THAT?"

"Because we're going to be spending a few days with them, so I just wanted to know if I needed worry about you being alone with him or not."

"What do you mean we're spending a few days with them? What are you talking... wait, are you SERIOUS!" she snapped, the devilish look in his eyes confirming what she figured out mid sentence. Her voice dropping to a whisper, she leaned in close. "Are you serious, Neil? They want to go on a honeymoon with us?"

"Actually, they want us to come with them on theirs. They already have plans. We don't, remember?"

"Oh my God! I can't... I never... this is too unreal! I can't believe they want us to come with them."

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I never actually mentioned sex. That's why I was asking you where your mind was at."

"Not that kind of cum! I meant I can't believe they want us to go there with them. Where's... there, anyway? Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. And that's if I can get us a flight. They have a two-bedroom condo... part of a time-share his parents have. They're going to be there through Friday, and they're flying out of here tonight. Dawn said we could come down and stay with them until they have to leave Saturday morning."

"But where's that, other than down?"

"Still a surprise, Anna. That hasn't changed in the last ten seconds."

"Oh my God! I can't believe this, Neil. I'm so...."

"Horny?"

"Excited! I was already horny. And that's because of you, by the way... not Jeremy. Just so the record is straight on that."

"Good... I love it when you're horny."

"Wait. If you never mentioned sex, why did you ask me all of those things?"

"Because you're horny, and I knew it would make you hornier."

"But, is anything going to, you know... happen... when we're with them?"

He shrugged and said, "It might. You're going to be there. Dawn's going to be there. I've never been with either of you very long when you weren't stripping out of your clothes and doing something sexual."

"But, you haven't planned anything."

"We don't even have a flight yet, Anna. I'm not going to get ahead of myself. I'll leave that to you."

"Do you want something to happen?"

"I don't know. But for the record, my line is the same as yours. I'm not fucking Dawn."

"You're not?"

"Nope. It wouldn't be fair to Jeremy for one. And secondly, it's OUR official honeymoon too. The only one I'm going to be fucking is you. There are plenty of other ways to have fun with them. Hell, some don't even include sex," he laughed.

"There are? Then why are they the only ones I'm thinking about?" she smiled.

"Probably because you need a cock right about now."

"Then what are you waiting for?" she winked, squeezing his shaft.

Taking her hand from inside his shorts, he quickly zipped up. Standing up abruptly, he grabbed her by the arm, practically yanking her up from her seat. Pulling her awkwardly, she let out a little yelp, followed by one of her infectious giggles.

"Where are we going?" she finally said as he led her to an exit toward the back.

"I'm tired of your whining. Sometimes the only way to shut up a slut is to give her what she wants."

"God I love you," she said under her breath, her stomach doing flip-flops as she wondered where he was taking her. And not just for the moment. Her excitement over where they might be going for their 'official' honeymoon had her pussy dripping as much as what he might do to her as they stepped out into the bright sunlight.

Leading her toward the back of the barn, they turned the corner, almost running into a thicket of tall bushes against the barn wall. They navigated around to the other side, discovering that they'd still be exposed to the far end of the barn, but that didn't seem to phase him. They were partially obscured, at least on the side someone would most likely come from. That was going to have to be good enough.

Pressing her up against the weathered wooden structure, Neil dispensed with any thought of foreplay. They'd been engaged in some form of that for almost ten hours and close to five hundred miles; he had no intention of dragging things out any longer.

He unzipped his fly, fishing out his throbbing cock in one fluid motion. Ann moaned as she felt his hand pawing at her breast through her blouse, wondering if he'd become so fueled with passion that he's rip the buttons to expose her. Part of her wanted him to, but for the moment she was content with how he was pinching at her nipple when he grabbed her left leg and lifted it at the knee.

With her balance gone, she was forced against the building, her upper back digging into the harsh surface. Feeling the head of his cock touching her pussy, she stiffened, knowing what was about to happen; begging for it in her mind.

He thrust upward, impaling her cunt with his hard, thick shaft. She let out a gasp, her hands holding onto his neck. He skewered her body, taking her, forcing his cock deep inside with each powerful thrust. She could feel her right foot moving, her stiletto almost lifting off the grass with every stroke.

Her fingers dug into his shirt, the perfectly manicured nails scratching at his back through the fabric. They began to sweat, the late afternoon sun beating down on them like they were in a spotlight. She wiggled her body so that he might give her a little room. Seconds later she'd stripped off her blouse, tossing it onto a branch of one of the thick bushes to her right. He followed suit, whipping off his shirt, but leaving his shorts on like she had her short skirt.

She turned and bent over, her hands pressing high over her head against the coarse siding; feet planted firmly into the turf as she spread her legs and pushed her ass out for him. He moved forward, lifting her skirt over her shapely rear, exposing it. Ramming the length of his prick into her with a quick, brutal jab, his balls slapped against her clit.

She let out a grunt, but the feeling of fullness overwhelmed her. She'd longed to have him ravage her body from the moment they'd woken up. She'd dreamed about that feeling the entire plane trip, and she longed for it when the drove to the wedding. At every turn, in every way, the events of the day kept them from each other the way she needed him. But not now... now, he was taking her, and she felt herself letting go.

When his hands went to her tits, fingers spread wide, she growled. She loved the way he mashed them with his strong grip; the way his fingers would press together, pinching her hard nipples between them just by the way he pawed at her flesh. He used them for leverage, pulling her back when he rocked forward, his shaft ripping back and forth into her wet slit.

"OH GOD!" she barked, her body succumbing to the pleasure he was giving her. Tilting her head back, she stared at the top of the barn, over three stories high, the rays reflecting off the surface.

Taking her thick mane in his left hand, he yanked on her hair, pulling her back slightly, making her tits jut out further. He pinched her right nipple, twisting it slowly; a stark contrast to how he was pumping into her quivering cunt. It was like he was dialing up her orgasm, turning a valve and forcing it to gush all over his cock.

"UNNNHHHH!" she snarled; her tongue stuck against the roof of her perfect, gaping mouth, frozen in a helpless cry of passion.

Her thighs shook as he tangled his fingers tighter into her hair, pulling her head to the side so he could kiss her neck. Or attack it. It was more of love bite, scraping his teeth harshly over her skin in such a way she was sure it would leave a mark. And that had her cumming even harder.

"Oh... fuck... yes," she hissed as he let go of her hair and pinched her other nipple. She sank forward, her head hanging between her arms as she let him do whatever he wanted to her. She loved being used; the feeling of being nothing more than a mere object for him to gratify himself with. There was something about being a slut, or acting slutty that gave her an immense feeling of empowerment. Along with the helplessness of being taken also came the relinquishing of control of her mind, and that was in many ways exhilarating to her.

Not unlike those experiences when she was Annabelle, or more recently the emergence of Anna Renee and the sexual appetites that went with her, Anna also had many of her own naughty flavors that were on the raw side. Each persona was different, but they had one commonality that drove her; the desire to be used. The overwhelming craving to not have a choice, being made to do things she never dreamed she would as a young woman just learning of her sexuality. She loved being pushed, experiencing heights of pleasure she didn't know existed before she met Neil.

She knew in her heart he loved her, more than anything in the world. But in those moments when he became so preoccupied with his own basic needs for pleasure and sexual release, she could imagine herself in different many ways. Being his wife and lover was amazing, filled with romantic liaisons that she longed for and cherished in their own place and time. Yet when they were in the mood to fuck... did they ever.

"BAAAAAAABBBYYYYY!" she cried as she came, a warm release flowing over his cock, trickling down her thighs in a steady stream.

He continued, unrelenting, bucking his hips; his thighs starting to burn from the way his muscles were contracting. His arms were glistening, his chest feeling like it was about to explode as he mauled her breasts. Every single thrust of his cock made his balls bang against her sopping pussy, the wet smacking sound echoing back at him from against the wall.

His breathing became ragged, and she knew he was close. Carefully taking one of her hands, she reached down between her legs, her forefinger and thumb encircling his cock, feeling the slick shaft as it rammed in and out of her body in long, full strokes. She tightened her grip, squeezing it, intensifying the sensations.

"AHH... FUCK! SLUT!" he grumbled, trying to hold off, but knowing she'd found a way to make him cum sooner than he wanted. His hand came crashing down on her bare ass, the resounding smack making her flinch. But she took it in stride, knowing it was a reaction to what she'd done. Letting go, her hand went back to the wall, her eyes staring at her shoes as he lifted her up off the ground with the last stroke.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers