Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman lay almost still, her only movement her manacled hands in his hair, the slow movement of her head from side to side, and the movements of her mouth as she licked her lips and moaned softly, ever so.

Her hands left his head for a moment and moved to her nipples, the clamps had become too much. He removed them, quickly, leaving her hard nipples with the memory feeding the feeling moving low in her belly.

More pressure on his hand. He looked at Anna. She was slightly trembling herself, her hand clasping and unclasping on her side, evidently unaware her hand was clasping and unclasping his.

"Oh!" The intensity of the woman's quiet gasping moan drew him back into the room.

The woman's hips started to roll and lift, her body stiffening, stomach contracting, moving. Her heavy breasts lifted as her chest muscles contracted in the orgasm washing over her like a wave, her head tossing from side to side, tendrils of hair breaking loose from their bindings to hang down caressing her forehead.

It seemed to go on and on interminably until slowly she quieted and gently pushing on his head pleaded her first soft words.

"Please, please, no more."

He stood up, pushed her further up on the bed, and lay on top of her. She opened to him, enveloping him with her arms and legs, taking him in, letting him fill her with his hard heat.

She was overflowing with wetness, small sucking sounds coming from the room as the man slid smoothly in and out. He rocked back and forth, she moaning words of love so soft Justin was not quite sure he heard them. The man rocked harder and harder, responding with his own words too soft for Justin to hear, and became, finally, as a thing consumed with stroking into her, being in her, sliding in her. He grasped her wrists and pinned them to the bed at the sides of her body and pulled her to him. She placed her feet flat upon the mattress and lifted her hips to take him, deep. Grasping her behind the neck, he pulled her body to him and stroked in and out of her fast and hard, roughly, deeply. She took it all, seemingly insatiable. His breath came quick and hard, his grasp became contorted, and he finally exploded within her, guttural sounds gasping for breath, the beast with two backs was fulfilled, eyes closed, gasping for breath, skin glistening in the firelight.

Justin hardly knew what to do with his feelings. Anna had not told him what she expected, not in word or act. He felt a hand softly touch his shoulder, turned, and looked right into the face of Margaret, the woman who met them at the door. She placed her hand on Anna's shoulder, and putting a finger to her lips, motioned them to leave. They did so, Anna's dress making the softest swishing sound, or, Justin found himself wondering, was that sound the silk on silk caresses of her thighs underneath that dress?

At the door to the street, Anna looked at the woman silently, pressing her hand. They smiled at each other, and as Anna turned away, Margaret looked at Justin and closed the door in front of a warm smile leveled at him. They walked away, soft boots crunching on the gravel road, and then were back in the street.

They began to stroll along, Justin not knowing where.

"Well," she smiled, "what do you think?"

He hardly knew what to think. He knew what he felt about the scene, it excited him more than he cared to let her know, but how to tell her?

"Very nice." She laughed low and grasping her bag in front of her, swayed in an exaggerated fashion as she walked.

"What did you think of it?"

She laughed low again. "I think I may be kinkier than I thought. I don't know if I'd have the courage to go through with it, but God!"

Did she want him to act? She said she was excited, but she didn't have the courage to go through with it. Conflicting messages. Or was she saying she wouldn't have the courage just to maintain social decorum. After all, wasn't she the one who had said to him that all things were possible if one followed proper protocol? And had shown him this to prove it? He was frozen with indecision, but had a thought to extend the evening, to explore the possibilities.

"Do you know of a cafe' near here?"

She smiled. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do."

"Then let's go."

She nodded and smiled, looking out into the night, up at the stars through the boughs of the massive oak trees lining the quiet street.

He had no more words, at least not right now. He placed his arm around her as they walked. She slid her arm around his waist, resting her other hand on his chest, and they strolled together along the silent streets of a neighborhood where people slept blissfully unaware. Their adventure had begun.

12