Anna and Ellie are Drunk and Horny

Story Info
Anna and Ellie turn up at Jack's house and get his toy out.
4.3k words
4.42
35.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday

He switched off the TV.

Jack looked at the blank screen and stared down at his erection, clearly visible in his jeans. He had showered, dressed and sat to watch some TV. There hadn't been anything on the TV so Jack opted for some online videos, this had led him on the road to searching for porn.

He had started watching lesbians first, then moved onto some videos that involved women giving oiled up handjobs. With his cock fully erect, he had had to turn off the TV.

His cock was fully erect and, with no pants on under his jeans, it was pulsing against the denim.

Anna had said she's be round later tonight after she had been out with friends. It was now 10pm and he hadn't heard from her. He wanted to cum. It was difficult for him to not just grab his cock and start stroking.

His mind was wandering through the sexy images he had experienced first hand in the past few weeks. It wasn't helping his erection.

His thoughts were instantly paused when the doorbell rang.

Jack got up and adjusted his erection for comfort. He made his way to the door and heard giggling on the other side. Two voices. Jack unlocked the door and opened it.

Anna was in front of him, illuminated like an actress by the hallway light. She had a little black dress on with black high heels. The dress had a round low cut finish to show off her cleavage and it was tight enough to show her beautiful pert breasts. The tight black dress hugged her tightly toned body around her hips and stopped well above her thighs. Her shapely, tanned legs looked fantastic in the dress and the heels.

"Hello, you sexy fuck!" Anna slurred. She had been drinking.

Jack turned and her friend Ellie was there too. "Jack, I've missed you," she swayed a little as she spoke. She moved in for a hug and planted a kiss on his lips. She sucked his bottom lip as she pulled away, looking into his eyes as she moved back.

Anna giggled at this.

Ellie was wearing a similar looking dress to Anna. It was red and had a v neckline plunged lower than Anna's. Ellie's breasts were bigger than Her friend's and her cleavage was very clear. Her full breasts were clearly on show in the dress and she had dressed to impress tonight. The length of Ellie's dress was a little longer than Anna's and stopped around the the height of her knees. Her calves looked great in the matching red high heels.

"Jack we've had a few drinks and I thought you could join us now," Anna managed to say, "so Ellie and I have come round here for more drinks."

"MORE DRINKS!" Ellie half sung and half shouted.

Anna laughed.

Jack smiled at these two unbelievably sexy drunk women in front of him. His erection pulsed again. They hadn't noticed, they had had too much to drink to notice.

"Come in," Jack said in a welcoming tone, "I have wine."

"WINE!" The two women chorused and Jack laughed.

He moved to the side to allow them to pass. Anna walked sideways to get passed him and brushed her sexy arse against his trousers. She lingered there for a fraction of a second longer than she needed to and wiggled her arse against Jack's erect cock in his jeans. She then moved down the hallway into the kitchen.

Ellie turned to face Jack and brushed her breasts against his chest. Her face was close to his as she passed and she smiled at him as her lips slightly brushed over his. He closed his eyes as she did it. She started to move away down the hall and she let her hand brush over Jack's crotch, felling her way along his full erection. She looked back at him as she was halfway down the hallway and smiled.

Jack turned away and closed the front door. He exhaled. He was suddenly very glad he hadn't masturbated. He slowly slid the lock into place and looked at himself in the mirror. He then squeezed his cock, making it pulse with his touch. Jack turned away and made his way into the kitchen to join the girls.

They were sat next to one another on the two seater sofa in Jack's kitchen. Anna had opened the wine and they both had full glasses.

They were sat smiling at Jack, both looking him up and down. They had noticed his erection after all.

"Jack!" Anna said, "you're aroused. I can see your hard cock!"

Ellie giggled and rubbed her crossed legs together.

"Sorry," Jack replied, "is it really that obvious?" Jack looked down at his hard cock.

Ellie nodded.

"Yes. I can see the head." Anna said.

Jack blushed and just smiled at the two women, "what can I say? Looking at you two sat there and dressed like that would make any man hard."

They smiled together at that.

"Don't be embarrassed Jack," Ellie reassured him, "it's a nice cock. I have seen it before, remember." She then winked at him.

Anna uncrossed her long legs and Jack caught a flash of white panties. She got up moved out of the room, "back in a second," she brightly said.

Ellie looked up at Jack and just smiled. She was sat back on the small sofa with both of her arms on the top of the sofa. This had pushed her breast upwards, making them appear like they were bursting out of her v-neck tight dress. Jack couldn't take his eyes off her.

She looked directly into Jack's eyes and slowly started to part her legs. Jack's eyes moved down to her crotch. As her legs parted, her dress rode up her thighs and Jack saw between her legs.

She was wearing a darker red pair of panties. They were decorated with frilly edges and the top half of the material was silky and stopped halfway down her crotch. The bottom half of the front of her panties were a see-through material. Jack could make out Ellie's pubic hair. She had more than Anna's thin strip. But this was tidily kept and had was not too bushy.

She continued to part her legs even wider and was now sat with her legs splayed open. She had placed the toes of her shoes on the floor and her calves looked magnificent.

"What's up Jack?" Ellie whispered. She took her hand and moved it down towards her panties, "is something distracting you?" Her finger traced over the top of her red panties and then moved down to where her clit was located. She pushed her finger onto the spot.

"Mmmm...Jack. I've been aroused all night, knowing I'm coming here tonight. Mmmm..." she moaned.

Jack rubbed the head of his cock over the top of his trousers and moaned. He had been aroused for a long time now and his cock was still rock hard. He wanted to take his cock out and masturbate over Ellie again. He reached for the button on his jeans.

Suddenly they heard her.

Anna was making her way back from downstairs. They heard her heels clipping down each step. Ellie quickly closed her legs and moved her hand back to her glass and sniggered.

"Sorry guys," Anna said as she entered the room, "I had to find a few things."

Anna had brought down a cardboard box. Jack knew what was in the box and his cock pulsed even bigger. It was the fake sex torso that he and Anna had used a few weeks ago.

Anna placed the box on the kitchen table and slowly opened the tabs on the side. She reached in and pulled out a bottle of baby oil and placed it in the table. Ellie laughed out loud as Anna looked at her. Anna reached inside again and took out the fake cock that she was enjoying at the moment. She placed it next to the oil on the table. Finally, she reached in and hooked her arms under the fake torso and hoisted it into the floor in front of the sofa.

Ellie knew what it was: she had sold it to Anna originally. Her eyes lit up when she saw it, "it has fantastic breasts and that pussy looks so real," Ellie whispered.

"I know," Anna said, "it feels so real too. Try it."

Ellie placed her wine glass down and moved off the sofa onto the floor next to the sexy fake torso. She moved onto her knees and bent over.

Jack could see down her dress into her cleavage. She was wearing no bra. Ellie placed her hands on the fake breasts. She took a sharp intake of breath as she grabbed them and moved her nimble fingers over the erect nipples.

"Wow," Ellie whispered whilst looking carefully at the breasts, "erm..." she gulped, "er...how tight is the pussy?"

Anna smiled mischievously. She looked up at Jack and raised an eyebrow, "Jack?" she questioned.

"I...er...don't know," he answered sheepishly.

Ellie looked a little shocked at this, "you mean you haven't fucked this yet?" she continued to question.

Jack shook his head.

"Let's see," Anna interjected, "you'll need the oil Ellie."

Anna reached for the oil and moved over to Ellie on the floor. Anna joined Ellie on her knees next to the fake torso. Anna's dress had ridden up her thighs very high and if Jack were to join then on the floor from where he stood opposite, he would have seen right up her tight dress.

Anna uncapped the bottle and proceeded to squirt the oil onto the torso across the fake breasts. The clear liquid dribbled over the nipples and down the side of the breasts. It was on the stomach of the torso and the whole toy started to glisten in places.

Ellie raised her hands and looked up at Jack. She smiled and then turned her focus to the sex toy. She began to gather up the oil in her palms and started to rub it sensually over the fake breasts. The nipples instantly glistened. They were already erect but seemed even more so now.

Ellie's stroking continued and she cupped the breasts and gently flicked the nipples. She ensured that the channel in between the big breasts was also oiled.

Ellie used her left hand to move over the stomach of the torso and slowly down to the pussy. She continued to rub the nipples with her right hand.

Ellie never moved from the position she was in, she just used her hands to explore the body.

Her left hand edged closer down to the fake pussy. She circled the entrance of the - now wet - pussy, "oh, wow, it's got a clit too," she whispered.

Jack could hardly breath. His cock felt like it was two feet long in his tight jeans. He was transfixed with this sexy massage.

Ellie slowed her circling of the pussy and placed a finger on the entrance. She then, slowly, slid her oiled up middle finger into the wet pussy. She slid it up to her knuckle and wriggled her finger inside. Ellie then slid her finger out and placed two fingers at the entrance to the pussy. She then moved two fingers inside the pussy.

Anna was watching the fingering and also kept looking up at Jack.

Ellie then slid her fingers in and out very quickly, finger fucking the pussy. Because of the oil, it meant that there was a squelching noise every time she thruster her fingers in and out.

"Ohhh...fuck me...mmmm" Anna joked.

Ellie stopped and laughed, "it's very tight in there. A really nice, tight pussy," she whispered as she looked up at Jack. "You can fuck her breasts too, you can slide a cock between there," she moved her fingers and slid them between the breasts, "god, that's tight too, I bet that's a really good tit fuck!"

"Want try it Jack?" Anna questioned.

Jack was ready to cum and would have done anything to cum at that point. He unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down his legs. His cock -- now freed from the denim -- pointed towards the two women. Precum had gathered at the tip.

Ellie looked at it and inadvertently licked her lips. Anna's eyes grew bigger as she looked at Jack's erection. He shuffled over to the women. He was now hovering above the torso with the two women on their knees in front of him.

They looked at each other. Nothing was said. Jack was desperate to touch his cock.

"That cock needs some oil first doesn't it Jack?" Anna suggested. She picked up the bottle and squeezed the oil from the base of his cock up to the tip. "Rub it in," she instructed.

Jack placed his palm over the head of his cock and gathered up some of the oil. His cock instantly reacted to the slight attention and pulsed. He slid his hand down his shaft, picking up more oil as it travelled. He placed his hand around the whole of his cock when he reached the base and gripped it as his hand made the journey back up to the tip of his cock.

"Mmm...that looks so sexy Jack," Ellie whispered. It was her turn to watch. She was aroused, Jack could tell.

Jack's hand reached the tip and he slowly stroked all the way down to the base again. When his hand reached the base, his body bucked forward to thrust his cock further into his hand. He was so hard. The sensation was so good, he knew he was close.

"Ok Jack," Anna said, "time to fuck these breasts."

Jack stopped and looked down at the fake breasts all oiled up, glistening. He placed one leg on the other side of the torso so it was between his legs as he stood up. He lowered himself down to sit astride the sex toy. He squirmed as his arse touched the oil on the stomach.

"Ellie and I want to watch you slide that hard cock in between those big oiled breasts. How many strokes is he allowed Ellie?" Anna looked at Ellie as she asked her friend the question.

Ellie could hardly speak. Her cheeks were red and her beautiful big, blue eyes were wide with fascination.

"Ellie?" Anna tried again to bring her from out of the spell.

"Erm," she lightly coughed, "I...er...want to see him fuck those tits," she said.

Anna smiled, realising how aroused her friend had become, "ok Jack, I'll tell you. You are allowed three long and deep strokes."

Jack thought he'd cum in three strokes so he wasn't bothered. He placed his hand on the head of his cock and pushed it down. He lowered his cock and shifted his hips to the opening of the channel between the breasts. He groaned when his cock head touched the oiled up fake skin.

"Three...long...strokes Jack. No more," Anna reminded him.

Jack placed the head of his cock in the channel and slowly pushed his hips forward. The oiled up breasts and cock caused a fantastic tight sensation. His foreskin rolled back easily and the tip of his cock protruded out of the breasts channel at the end of his first stroke.

"One," Anna said.

Both women had moved over to get a better view at this point.

Jack grabbed both the fake breasts, in each hand and slid his cock back down the channel. As soon as his cock came out from between the fake breasts, he thrust forward again, eager to fuck the breasts. He never slowed and forced his cock through to the end of the channel. Instantly, he brought it back down. He felt the head of his cock rubbing against the breasts as his foreskin re-covered his cock.

"Two. Only one more Jack," Anna clarified.

Jack was close, he could feel it. He thrust one more time, faster this time. As soon as his head reached the end of the breasts, he knew just one more thrust and he would cum everywhere. He slowed his journey back and prepared for the final thrust.

"And that's three Jack. No more, sorry," teased Anna. She knew how close he was then.

Pre-cum from his cock had leaked out over the collar bone of the fake torso. He left his cock in between the fake breasts. The head of his cock just inside the breasts. He looked across at Ellie. She was kneeling up next to his face. Jack could see right down her dress. Her nipples were erect.

"Fucking hell Jack," Ellie whispered, just inches from his face, "that was so fucking sexy. I need to see it again."

Ellie got up and moved around to the head of the torso so she was now facing Jack. She lowered onto her front and placed her head onto the edge of the collarbone of the fake torso. Her chin was now resting on the fake skin looking down through the channel between the breasts.

Anna watched her friend move into the position and understood what she wanted to see. "Three more strokes Jack," Anna instructed, " Ellie wants to see that cock close up."

Jack looked down at Ellie and, gripping the fake breasts, forced his cock into the tight passage again. The head of his cock travelled through the passage and forced its way to the end. The head of his cock emerged and was so close to brushing Ellie's mouth. She lay there wide eyed. Jack retreated his cock back down the channel.

"Mmm...one," Anna whispered.

Jack instantly returned to pushing his cock through again. It got through to the end of the breasts and Ellie opened her mouth. Jack could feel her breath on the top of his cock. He was so close to her mouth. He moaned aloud and withdrew for his final stroke.

"Two. So close to her mouth Jack, so close," Anna whispered.

Jack wanted to place his head in her mouth. He thrust his cock forward through the breasts and felt the breasts tugging his skin back. The head emerged at the end of the channel. Jack thrust one extra push. The head of his cock pulsing and big.

Ellie opened her mouth wide, ready to taste the head. Jack's cock head entered Ellie's mouth but her mouth was so wide, he felt no contact.

Inwardly, he wanted to scream. He was so desperate to cum. Again, he was so close. He withdrew his cock back down the channel of the fake breasts, leaving another trail of pre-cum. As his cock withdrew from Ellie's open mouth, she followed it with her tongue, reaching for a taste but not getting it.

"Ohhh wow, three," Anna gasped. She sat back onto the floor and opened her legs wide. Her white frilly panties were see-through and Jack was reminded of how pretty her pussy was through the material.

Anna placed a hand down into her panties. Jack could see her knuckles against the material. She started stroking.

"Mmmm...fuck, that was so sexy," Anna groaned.

Jack watched her masturbate in her panties.

Then Ellie got up and lifted her skirt up and over her waist. Jack could see her panties now. She slid then down her legs and threw them onto the floor.

Ellie's pussy hair was lightly trimmed. Jack could see that her pussy lips were wet and he could easily make out her arousal from her clit too.

Ellie stepped forward so she was stood astride the torso. Jack had a close up view of her pussy now. He could feel the heat coming from it.

Ellie reached down and started to rub her finger over her pussy lips. She groaned out loud, "mmmmm, god I'm wet...ooooh," she muttered.

Jack looked at the sexy woman with the her dress hooked over her hips masturbating next to his face and down at the woman with her hand down her panties on the floor next to him.

His cock ached for some attention.

"Do you want to taste that pussy Jack? Mmmmm....fuck I'm wet. Do you want to lick Ellie's tight pussy?" Anna moaned.

Ellie groaned out loud as Anna spoke. She was bucking her hips to meet the attention from her fingers.

Ellie suddenly lowered herself down onto the fake torso, still facing Jack. Her arse was now resting on the collar bone of the torso so her legs were very wide and her wet pussy was pushed up against the fake breasts. She resumed her stroking, "ohhhh god...fuck that's good."

"Ohhh Jack...I want to see you fuck those tits...mmmm...slide your cock...oh god...in between those breasts," Anna instructed.

Jack watched Ellie's hand as it started to focus on her clit at the top of her pussy. He realised now that when he pushed his cock head through it would be so close to her waiting pussy now. It made his head spin just thinking about it.

Jack watched his cock push through the oiled up breasts. The friction and tightness created by the breasts made him groan aloud again. The tip of his cock emerged again at the end of the channel and thrust towards Ellie's pussy. He was so close to touching it. She knew it too.

"Ohhh...fffffuck Jack that cock is sooooo close to my wet pussy. Mmmm," Ellie groaned.

He slid his aching cock whilst looking down at Anna. She had reached up and grabbed the fake cock from the table and now had it poised at her pussy lips with her panties pulled aside.

"What Jack?" she whispered, "I need an cock right now Jack. I'm so horny, I need fucking." Anna pushed the cock head into her pussy. "OHHHH FFFFFUCK," she moaned. Her fingers went back to her clit.

12