Anna and Jack Enjoy a New Toy

Story Info
Anna buys Jack a toy and the two of them enjoy it together.
2.6k words
4.46
26.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

Jack sighed as he pulled into his driveway. It had been a long day. A long week. He switched off the car engine and stared out of the window at his house.

Jack was glad to be home and, for the first time this week, he was glad Anna was coming round to see him.

He hadn't seen her all week. She had been away from work for a week's holiday and had visited friends up north until today. He was feeling excited about seeing her. The stirrings in his stomach down to his cock had been distracting him all day.

Jack hadn't masturbated all week which he'd found extremely difficult. He had been close on many occasions whilst daydreaming about his visit to Ellie's adult shop. He had even thought about popping in to see Ellie at some point to see her but thought better of it.

He stepped out of the car and trudged up to the door. Anna was due to be here in around 30minutes so he thought he should shower first.

Jack opened the door, dropped his keys on the table and let the door close behind him. No mail. Jack dropped his briefcase and made his way upstairs to the shower. He needed a long shower tonight in order to wash the stresses of the week away.

25minutes later, Jack heard the doorbell. He was halfway through drying so he wrapped the towel around his waist to cover his modesty and jumped down the stairs, two at a time.

He felt better after the shower had soaked the Friday feeling into his skin.

He opened the door and his mood hit its peak for the week: it was Anna.

Her hair was loose and down to her back. It had a natural slight wave to it. It was very dark and framed her perfect, pretty face. Her eyes, big and brown, had an innocent look to them but Jack knew her too well now to know how innocent she actually was.

She was wearing a red cotton vest which had straps over her shoulders. The cut led down to the beginnings of her cleavage and it clung to her breasts perfectly. Anna had on skin tight denim jeans which really clung to her legs. They made her legs look even longer than they normally did. She wore black high heels that pushed her whole body upright, forcing her chest up and out. She was so beautiful and sexy all at the same time.

"Wow. That's a great way to welcome me home. I missed seeing that body." Anna announced at the door. She was smiling and her eyes flashed as she looked at Jack's wet torso.

"Come in sexy," Jack said, "how was your week?"

Anna stepped inside and he closed the door behind her. She moved into his kitchen and he followed behind whilst watching her sexy arse in her skin tight jeans. Her perfect pert cheeks were kept snug by the tight denim. The dark denim material made its way under each cheek forming two perfect globes.

She placed two bags down on the kitchen table and turned to face him.

"Oh Jack, I had a good time. I have missed you though," she smiled at him, "my friends were so much fun. My friend Daisy has split with another boyfriend...again." Anna took out a bottle of wine from one of the bags, "she is not able to hold onto a man for any longer than a fortnight. I don't know why. She was glum but perked up after a few cocktails."

Anna had unpacked the first bag. It was full of various food, ready for their weekend together. The other bag had some neatly folded spare clothes for her weekend stay with Jack.

"But, how was your week?" she queried lightly.

"It was...well... the usual. Busy. You know how it is." he sighed as he responded.

She looked carefully at him. He did look as though it had been a tough week, it always was for him. She smiled, "don't worry Jack, it's the weekend now."

He smiled back and instantly felt better. It was as though she had a magic spell over him and anything she said, or did, felt good.

"Jack? There's a box in the boot of my car, could you bring it in for me please. No peeking though...it's your present." Anna giggled as she spoke.

"Present," he repeated, "you shouldn't have bought me a present."

"I ordered it last week and it arrived yesterday," she clarified, "it's just something I saw and thought of you."

Jack moved out towards the car. The boot was already unlocked and he pulled up the metal hood. The present was a big brown box around a metre and a half in length. It was sealed pretty securely. He hoisted it up - not realising it was heavier than first looked - shut the boot and moved inside.

Anna was upstairs when he closed the front door. "Can you bring it up here please?" she shouted from upstairs.

Jack climbed the stairs carrying the awkward package to the top and turned into his bedroom. Anna was placing her spare clothes on the dressing table, "pop it on the bed and I'll unwrap it so can you go out of here and get dressed please?"

There was a hint of playful begging in her voice. He placed the box on the bed, "ok, let me know when I can come in," Jack said.

"Ok," she turned around to the package, "don't go too far."

Jack left the room and moved to his spare room which was also his dressing room. He had just filled it with wardrobes from floor to ceiling and chests of drawers. He lived alone and still had a spare room after using up this one just for clothes.

Jack dressed (shorts and a loose fitting shirt) sprayed and made himself respectable by running his hand through his hair. 'Not bad,' he thought.

"Jack, you can come in now," Anna shouted, "but close your eyes as you enter."

Jack opened the door to his bedroom and then closed his eyes. He walked in and felt his way blindly to the edge of the bed. He heard Anna sniggering on the bed in front of him. The anticipation was killing him now.

"Ok, Jack," she quietly said, "open your eyes."

Jack opened his eyes and saw that Anna was laying on her side on the edge of his bed. She, too, had changed. She was wearing a satin nightie. It had thin straps over her shoulders and the shiny grey material tucked in tightly around her breasts so their outline and shape was very easy to make out. Again, he could see the top of her cleavage. The nightie stopped just below her sexy arse. Her naked legs on show as she lay there.

Then Jack looked at what was laying beside her.

It looked as though it was longer than a metre but shorter than the size of the box.

It was a fake female torso. It had no head or arms but the body and shape was damn near perfect. It was made of a creamy, flesh coloured soft material.

It had full breasts that were pushed together with a narrow channel down the middle of them. The nipples were very erect too.

Further down the torso, there was a perfectly formed pussy with lifelike lips and a small clitoris just above a hole.

Below that, was another hole. A sweet and tight looking puckered arsehole.

Jack was wide eyed and flabbergasted.

Anna looked up at him with that sexy look she often had when naughtiness was due to occur. "Jack, I had so much fun the last time we met and I wanted to repay the favour." She stroked over on of the sex toy's fake breasts, circling her finger around the nipple, "I spoke to Ellie and she suggested this." She then grabbed the breast she was fondling, More than a good handful.

Jack's heartbeat sped up. He looked down at the scene in front of him and he felt the stirring in his cock.

"Let's play," Anna said, "take off your clothes," she demanded.

Jack slipped his shorts down (he had decided on going commando) and then pulled the shirt up and over his head.

He stood on front of Anna completely naked. His cock beginning to grow semi erect.

Anna stared at his cock and bit her lip "ohhh, wow, that cock. I'd forgotten what it looked like." She said in a longing, sexy voice.

"Wait there Jack," Anna said and she got up and straddled the torso, "look at how fantastic these breasts are. They are bigger and firmer than mine." Both hands started stroking and gently caressing the fake breasts, "ohhh Jack, they feel sexy."

Jacks cock was growing to its full erect state.

Anna watched his cock grow. She then lowered her head and her mouth hovered over one of the nipples. She looked up at Jack, "I want to suck one of these erect nipples. It's my first time. Watch..." she whispered. Anna lowered her mouth over a nipple and placed the flat of her tongue directly over the nipple. She licked across it and it instantly went wet. She pursed her lips tightly together and sucked the nipple from its base to the top and out of her mouth. "Mmmm, Jack, I love how that tastes in my mouth. Fuck, I was aroused as soon as I walked in here, now I'm wet. If I..." she started to lower her hips down and grind her pussy backwards and forwards over the fake naked body, "...oooh...yes...that's good. Right on my clit."

Jack was fully erect now. His cock was pointing at Anna writhing on the fake torso. He shuffled around behind her and watched transfixed. Anna's pussy was grinding down on the fake pelvic bone on the torso. He could see Anna's sexy arse just above the fake pussy lips. It looked as though the torso was moving to meet Anna's thrusts.

"Ohhh god...fuck that's good...so good. It's like she's fucking me Jack...mmm...ohhhh."

Jack watched, transfixed. He could see Anna's breast bouncing as she rode the toy. Her nipples were clearly erect and visible through the soft satin.

"Oohhh...god...mmmm...I'm close. Don't stop.."

Suddenly Anna slowed down to a stop and shuffled backwards off the torso. She looked down at where she had been grinding and there was a slight wet patch.

"Ohh...Jack...she almost made me cum. Fuck I'm so aroused right now," she looked at his cock straining and pulsing. The head of his cock was really standing out now, "it looks as if you are too Jack," Anna whispered.

She lowered her face down towards the fake pussy lips. "Look at this pussy Jack. I can see the clit too." Anna looked up at Jack and smiled, "I've never licked a pussy Jack. Shall I try it now?" Anna stuck the tip of her tongue out as if to lick the pussy lips.

Jack groaned and his cock pulsed. Pre-cum started to dribble down.

"What?" Anna said as she watched, "I'm just telling you that I haven't tasted a pussy before." With that she licked from the base of one pussy lip up to the clit. She then started again with the other side. She looked up at Jack as she repeated the movement.

"Am I doing it right Jack? Is this how you lick a pussy?" Anna looked at him coyly. "Show me Jack. Come and show me how to do it."

Jack moved over to the bed and Anna sat up onto her knees. Jack lowered his mouth down to where Anna had just been. He stuck the tip of his tongue out to lick the lips. He could taste the warmth of Anna's spit on the lips. They were wet already.

Anna had sat up and lifted her satin nightie so her pussy was on show. She slid a finger down to her own pussy and started to rub around her own clit.

Jack was watching intently whilst licking the fake pussy. Anna shuffled on her knees so she was close to Jack's eyes. He could see close up that her clit was protruding and clearly visible. She was aroused, he could see her glistening lips and the opening to her pussy.

Jack could smell her and feel the warmth from her pussy and her skin. She was speeding up "ffffuck Jack...that's so...mmm...fucking sexy. Look how wet...ohhh...mmmm...I am!" Anna moaned.

Jack was desperate to touch his cock. He felt the material of his bed rub against the head of his cock. He moved his hips to slide the head of his cock against his bed.

Anna moved to straddle the torso again. She lifted her leg over the torso and sat astride it facing the breasts again, away from Jack. She continued to rub her pussy faster, "ohhhh...nnnggg...I want to cum Jack...I've waited all...fuck me that's sooo good...I've waited to cum Jack. I want you to cum with me...ohhhhh FUCK!" She groaned.

Jack was so close to her pussy and he could also see her tight little arsehole. He watched her fingers rubbing her pussy slow circles and then suddenly speeding up and then slow again. She was teasing herself to orgasm.

"Mmmmmnnn...Sit up on the bed Jack...fffffuuuckkk...grab that cock," she instructed, "do...ohhh...you want to fuck that pussy...mmmm...Jack?"

Jack instantly knelt up facing Anna's sexy arse. He grabbed his cock and pointed it at the fake pussy. He was so close to Anna's pussy too. Jack was so tempted to slide it into Anna's wet pussy. Just to bend her right over and bury his cock in her wet pussy. He thought he would get one good thrust before filling her pussy with cum. The thought started to overwhelm him and he edged closer to her pussy.

"Jack...god I'm so close...ffffuuckk...Jack, stroke your cock Jack. Ohhhh...cum on that pussy...nnnnggg."

Jack began stroking his cock. His pre-cum had dribbled on the fake pussy. His balls were tightening. Anna's hand was furiously rubbing her clit and her hips were moving in rhythm with her hand. Her breathing was deep and short. He knew she was close.

Suddenly she reached back with her other hand and used a finger to gently circle her tight arsehole. That was it. The sensation was too much for her.

"OHHHH SSSSSHHHIT...FFFUUUCK...I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING...NNNNNGGGG..." she screamed.

Jack could see her pussy lips shaking. Her other finger pressed onto her tight arsehole and stayed where it was, pressing down.

Jack started to cum. It shot out of his cock. A week of built up cum. It spattered across the fake pussy and also onto Anna's pussy.

She moaned loudly when she felt his warm cum on her body, "mmmmm...fffffuck me!"

The cum kept spurting as he slowly fucked his hand and it spurted onto her arse and over the finger covering her arsehole. She massaged the cum around her arsehole and around her pussy lips.

She hadn't looked backwards the whole time and she kept on stroking and moving her hips.

Jack also kept stroking, milking the cum from his cock as it dribbled over the fake pussy lips.

"Fuck, Jack. You make me so horny," Anna managed to say through her shortened breaths, "fuck me, my pussy is so sensitive."

Jack stopped stroking and looked at his erection, it was still solid.

"Do you like your present Jack? I can't wait to use this again. Can you?" Anna groaned.

She stepped over the torso and looked at the mess, "time for a shower, want to watch?" She winked at him whilst looking at his still erect cock.

Jack was in shock over the intense orgasm that had washed over his body. He managed a smile and a nod of the head then fell backwards onto the bed.