Anna and Lacey's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Hilary contorted in orgasm, shutting her eyes and screaming as she pulled Lacey's head deep into her lap and shot her hot sticky juices all across my best friend's face. After a moment, Lacey stood up and walked over to me. Hilary still laid there on the ground, apparently passed out from the ecstasy of cumming on Lacey's beautiful features.

"Are you okay?" She asked me with a grin.

The whole room was abuzz with the sighs and moans of the other girls as they pleasured each other. I smiled weakly and nodded.

"There's just one last thing I want to put inside you, darling," she said, bending down to pick up the strap-on where Hilary had dumped it earlier. "Only, I wanted you to be free to stop me if you wanted."

I watched eagerly as Lacey, looking gorgeous as she stood there nude before me, strapped the nine inch rubber dildo to her curvy hips. Then she climbed up on the bed beside me, and turned me on my side. I had no idea what she had in store for me, but I was eager to let my long-time lover have her way. I figured that after all the atrocities that had happened that night, Nathan's trust couldn't be further violated.

Lacey stroked my wet tired cunt for a few minutes with a delicate hand while the rubber dildo pressed against my ass cheeks. As new juices began spurting back to life, she began rubbing up behind my pussy, in the area between my cunt and asshole, and then around the rim of my tender asshole itself. She worked the wetness around in steady rhythm, softening up the area, then inserted a timid finger in the achingly tight hole.

"What do you want to do?" I gasped, completely at her mercy.

"Well, Anna. You and me have been lovers for a long time. But there is still one thing I haven't done to you. One thing no one's ever done," she whispered in my ear.

And then I knew what she had planned. Lacey wanted to fuck me in the ass. That was the one thing I had never let anyone do to me, and my asshole was still as taut and tight as it had been the day Lacey first made love to me in middle school.

Lacey now worked a second finger into my asshole, turning her wrist in a circle to widen my tight little opening. By the time she got a third finger in there, I could feel the head of the strap-on pressed behind the fingers, nudging at my tender nubile opening. I sighed breathlessly, too exhausted to be afraid, and became limp in Lacey's loving arms. She bent my slim body a little, then began pressing the rubber head inside my anus. It felt terribly uncomfortable at first, like my body was being invaded by a strange force. But she whispered and coaxed softly in my ear, brushing it slightly with her wet tongue, and I gave into her completely, letting her slide the thick dildo between my ass cheeks and up into the impossibly tight space of my anus.

Before I knew it, Lacey had all nine inches inside me, and I could feel her hips gently rocking against the back of my ass cheeks. Then she began to pump slowly in and out of me, shuddering as the straps holding the dildo in place pressed against her clit. She then began to fuck my ass in a jerky rhythm, causing the springs of the bed to squeal beneath us as our bodies jumped up and down in unison.

I felt grateful that the other girls were too busy pleasuring themselves to witness me and Lacey in this most intimate act: her conquest of the only orifice she hadn't yet plundered. She grabbed my hip while she kept thrusting into my ass and moaned loudly.

"Oh, I love you Anna. I've always loved you. And you have the most amazing and beautiful little ass. I've always watched your cute little dainty cheeks and wanted to ream them. And now I'm doing it. I'm fucking your ass."

Talking dirty seemed to excite her more, and she began thrusting quicker and harder into my tight ass. She began to shudder and moan every time the dildo pushed all the way into me and her clit pushed hard against my now-red ass cheeks. Her hand moved up from my hip, slid up my side, and squeezed my small firm breast hard as she kept fucking me.

I couldn't feel the pain of the nine-inch dildo in my ass anymore, though I felt a thin warm trickle run down my thigh that I assumed was blood. I didn't care though—I wanted to give Lacey the thing she'd always wanted. I wanted her to completely fuck and de-virginize my asshole.

Before I could think anymore about it though, Lacey was cumming, grinding and thrusting the strap-on into me, until with one final massive push that nearly knocked me off the bed, she dug her hips into my ass and spurted wet hot sticky juices all over my cheeks and the backs of my thighs. She lay there for several minutes panting, her thrusts winding down until they stopped entirely. And then she tenderly and slowly slid the massive dildo out of my sore asshole.

"I hope I didn't hurt you, my love," she whispered. The moans of the other girls had died down now, and the room was near totally silent. I looked around and saw that everyone else was laying back, eyes closed in euphoric satisfaction at the night's erotic pleasures.

"No, I'm okay," I said, turning around and kissing her deeply on the lips. We embraced and hugged each other gently, our thin arms wrapped around each others' bodies and our erect nipples gently rubbing together. "I'm glad that you were the one to ream my asshole. In fact, I don't want anyone else but you to have me that way. I'll always be with Nathan, but my ass will always be yours to fuck whenever you want."

So we collapsed with a love-struck sigh in each others' arms, and held each other tight through the whole night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This concludes the 3 part series that I have written. I still have plans for a prequel, where Anna and Lacey meet for the first time, but haven't yet had the chance to write it.

Let me know what you think or offer suggestions for further installments.

12