Anna & Mic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narayanna
Narayanna
2 Followers

Pulling back, gasping for breath, hy takes hold of my hands. "Hang on baby, hang on... we haven't even gotten started yet. Trust me... I am going to walk you to the bed.. nice and slow. Ok?" I nod while scampering mentally to regain my composure.

Blindfolded hy leads me towards the bedroom. I have never been so nervous of anything in my life. We have spent SO MUCH time just falling in love, getting to know everything about each other. Though this is the first time that we are headed towards the bedroom for more than just watching a rented movie while cuddling all night.

I walk slowly trying very hard not to trip, and concentrating on keeping my knees strong even though I can feel the tension radiate through me. Never really talked about this moment before. What hy likes and dislikes... I am just going by the seat of my pants and guessing. Trying to swallow past this incredible lump of nerves.

As I inhale deeply, I smell hym everywhere. A blush takes hold, and spreads through me. Hys cologne, the scent of hys body, the faint smell of leather. Mic takes both hands and guides me to face hym, then pushes me back slowly. I feel the edge of hys bed buckle my knees and find myself lightly bouncing on the firm mattress.

Suddenly my legs are kicked apart, skirt hiked to the knees... pulling... stretching... then tearing to my hips. The rush of cold air floods over that newly exposed flesh. Deep inhale, and then my breath instantly triples. Hys hands grab tightly to my hips and pull them to the edge of the bed, thighs pushed further apart. Then nothing...

I hold my breath trying desperately to make sure he is still in the room, to listen for the shuffle of hys feet. I feel the heat of Mic's body close to mine, hys scent becoming stronger, the fabric of hys shirt brushing against the nakedness of my legs. I hear hym inhale, as a smile plays along my lips from hearing hym moan aloud able to smell my arousal.

Slowly the buttons on my blouse are undone.. one... by... one. The silken cloth, wisped off of my shoulders. Hys knuckles scrape between my soft breasts, fighting the age old tale of the "bra clasp", I bite my bottom lip hard, clenching eyes tight even beneath their dark cover. The last piece of cloth now removed from me... I freeze. Heart, breath, blood, pulse... everything inside.. frozen.

I wait for Mic's touch in silence, then tremble hearing hym move away. Panic shudders though every limb, hands instinctively grab hold of the comforter, not moving... chanting over and over in my mind to trust hym with everything. If I cannot trust hym, why have I bothered to go here? To terrified to talk, to mutter a sound or syllable.

Hy must have sensed my fear as a strong hand clamps around my shoulder, relieved I react with a loud, crackled, and shaky exhale. Mouth gapped open for breath is suddenly filled with hys tongue, lips seizing my own. We kiss deeply again, I can still taste the hint of myself on hys lips. Hys hand glides to the small of my back to hold me steady, knowing that I am melting into putty from the kissing, from hys touch, from simply being where I am. I can tell from guiding I am not supposed to lie down. So I find my backbone again and make use of it, stretching my neck closer to hym, hands lifting to cradle the contours of hys face. Mic takes hold of my hands and pushes them back to my sides, whispering, "not yet, love.. just feel me, feel what I can do to you, release yourself to me, baby girl. "

No touching... quick mental notes are scribed inside my head, helping determine a little more of how hy is sexually, or at least, how hy right now. I realize that I have just been strapped into an E-Ticket Ride, "arms are to be planted firmly inside the ride at all times, hold on, relax as best you can.. and just enjoy the ride", right? This.. terrifies me.

I have always been the giver, rarely ever the receiver. Don't get me wrong I am femme through and through, I just know that releasing myself to the pleasures another may give me is something that I can not do freely and easily. Something that will ignite such passion inside that I might explode from the pressure. I might fall so desperately in love and grab hold of hym so tightly hy will suffocate and leave. Or that I may fall so helplessly in love, once over... I will die and crumble into dust. An empty shell of the person I once was.

Suddenly, I am set afire! Breast lifted high, as lips and teeth take hold. Mic sucks HARD, hand gripped tightly around its base, grabbing, pulling, groping. The hot dampness of hys mouth is too much as my body falls back into hys steady grip, holding me up. Hys tongue wraps around, flicks, and teases the nipple, and it serves as a direct line south. Every nerve is brought to life, tingling, begging for attention. I concentrate on letting hym inside, releasing and opening completely. This is it, lover... Take me.

Hy kisses long the soft flesh of tummy, once again forcing thighs further apart, taking hold of my clit in the same way Hy took my breast. Using one hand to hold me up the other laces its way through hys hair pulling hym closer. Hips bucking and grinding, breathing virtually non-existent, I can no longer merely moan... But screams take over.

Mic pulls away... with a low, husky, breathless tone, and whispers.. " Breath, baby... breath... ". Holding my hips steady as they try to lift towards hym again, hy firmly steadies me. Pausing while I struggle to regain control. No more touches, no more sensations, willing every urge to retreat.

Slowly hy blows against my heat, the chill of the air pinching at my clit, I whimper again. With a long tender stroke hy brings that heat back again rising to new heights. Diving that wet tongue deep inside my slit hy fucks me with it. Slurping every bit of flavor my body offers, ensuring that my insides are ready for the rest of hys plans this evening. I feel the vibrations along my clit as hy moans aloud. Pulling those swollen lips apart, using hys thumb to gently press back the hood, hy carefully lowers pursed lips over the tip of my clit. Capturing it between hys teeth to hold it steady. Hy pummels with the tip of hys tongue, scraping faster and faster as I writhe beneath. I scream aloud, body shudders, wave after wave floods me as I explode.

Hungrily laping up the new flood of juices being offered hym, hy slowly nurses my orgasm to a slow throbbing end. Hy stands between my naked thighs and slowly lifts the blindfold from my face. Blinking wildly as they adjust, I focus on Hys buckle, as my mind is concentrated on just one thing, now. Hands fumbling, grabbing the leather belt, pulling one way with the strap, yanking from the silver trap, drawing back with one hand, pushing with the other, the stick flies free and the buckle is released. Thumbs and fingers wrestle with the button as I can see with peripheral vision the broad smile on Hys face.

Hy keeps hands free from my way, unsure if my eagerness will soon end. Unsure of my reaction as I "unwrap" Hys gift for me further. The zipper is lowered, pants yanked to knees, and I inhale sharply. A guttural groan sneaks from my depths as slowly I remove Hys "Jockeys" lifting them carefully over Hys exquisite cock. The leather straps tightly defining the muscle structure of beautiful ass and hips.

I inhale deeply and lick my lips, almost drooling with anticipation. Hands wrapping around Hys hips, caressing flesh, nails digging into the hard ass, scraping downward along the back of thighs as I look directly into Mic's eyes. Head tilted high, my tongue stretches out far and begins at the base. Long deliberate strokes, feeling the firmness, the little ridges along it, like speed bumps to my attention, reminding me to take my sweet time and love every moment Hy allows me to.

Slowly my tongue deposits a wonderful coating around Hys cock as it curls around the sides... left... right... base... tip. Not missing anything until my lips pucker and take the head in slowly, grinding my face back and fourth. I groan aloud, pulling hys body closer as these nails dig deeper. The scent of hym, mixed with leather and plastic, and my own smells create an intoxicating effect.

I thrust deeply it to the base, feeling hym caress the roof of my mouth, pressing against my throat, as I make small circles and moan aloud feeling hys wetness dampen my lips. I allow my teeth to scrape along the neath of it. My eyes staring into hys face, showing how badly I yearn to feel hym.. to please hym.. to taste hym. Long stroke after stroke, teasing with slowness and playing the visual up, groaning and moaning muffled by hys length. Shorter faster strokes as if to milk hym to orgasm, I feel hys hand grab tight at the base of my hair and guide me faster and faster. Shaking my head from time to time pushing and pressing deeper against hym.

I gag as hy thrusts me deep. Mic smiles, giving way to a soft laugh, releases my hair and PUSHES my body to the bed roughly. Grabbing hold of my legs, stretching them along hys strong torso, to those broad shoulders and lifts my ass. Easing hys cock to my swollen parts, throbbing with need, soaked already from our contact, hy smiles wickedly. Stroking my outsides with hys tip, insanely slow to tease me.

Moaning gives way to writhing, pressing my body closer to hys, thrusting my hips harder. Hy slaps my ass roughly and scowls out, "wait girl... I am not ready yet, don't push me.. or I'll stop. " I whimper and relax again, closing my eyes and just releasing myself, opening all that I have. Hy strokes my clit slowly in little circles with the head of hys cock. Dipping in just the very tip on occasion, yet returning back to the rock hard pulsating mound. Teasing, pushing me close to the brink over and over again.. then stopping just short and pausing to talk dirty to me as my body recovers from the near eruption.

"Tell me what you want baby... does it feel good?" I growl in reply, "Oohh yes, please, Mic. I need to feel.... " Hy smiles and teases again with dipping the tip in slightly. Then quite suddenly, hy fills me with one strong stroke. The sound of our hips slapping together as hy buries himself to the hilt fills the air and I shudder instantly. SCREAMING, arms FLUNG to the sides grabbing and pulling that comforter to me, gasping for air while explosions rake through me.

Seeing my reactions, hy thrusts harder and harder, faster and faster, hys hand dives between us as hys thumb roughly circles my clit. Over and over I coat hym, body thrown into the rolls of each orgasm, seemingly never ending, moaning and screaming... gasping for air. Hy doesn't lighten up. My wetness actually splashes us with each in stroke, filling me completely.

Hy grinds those hips, again and again, slapping my ass roughly as hy lifts it closer. Pressing my body in harder and harder as if we could become one. I begin to whimper and cry, body growing sore from the continual spasms and shuddering... then I feel it... hys legs buckle. Falling into me, releasing my own legs allowing them to fall freely along hys sides until they rest on the floor. Mic collapses, grunting with hys moans, laying hys body along mine. Both breathless with heaving chests, small waves still cresting here and there, I slowly grind my hips milking hys orgasm slowly.

We kiss tenderly, over and over again between large deep inhales and exhales, slowly gathering control. Hy lays to my side, arms wrapped tightly around me body. Exhausted, raw, mind still flying, and.. safe. I found home. Hy peppers my face with loving pecks, soft little moan like sighs fill the air. I caress hys arms, hys back, the base of hys neck while letting my fingertips play in the short hair.

We both fall asleep...

I can not wait to wake in the morning.. in hys bed.. in these strong arms. I thank the stars silently, and quickly drift into a sea of happiness, reliving every second of this night in my dreams, until I wake with the feel of his lips as we begin again.

Narayanna
Narayanna
2 Followers
12