Anna & Renee Bring Home the Boys

Story Info
Continuation from Anna's Life.
5.5k words
4.63
62.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifestoy
wifestoy
82 Followers

When we got home that night from the adult store we left as two, but came back to the house as four. Our newly acquired studs decided they were not finished with us so they followed us home. My pussy was so raw I didn’t think I could take any more action. My lips looked they they had just had been pumped full of collagen. All that cock sucking had taken a toll on my lips. I also had a belly full of cum and I was in need of a shower desperately. I was starting to get a little funky from all that sweet juice sprayed all over me.

I told Renee just how sore I was starting to get and she laughed saying it was only going to get worse over the next day or so. She informed me that I probably would be walking very funny for quite a few days and it should be interesting how I was going to explain that one to the work crowd. There would be no question that my ass was the reason. Now I was going to have to get very creative on a solution.

It was a very odd feeling to have that huge void back there and the sensation of the cum oozing out of my well-fucked pussy. My panties were absolutely saturated and it was now running down my thighs. My hair was getting very stiff and I knew that wig would definitely have to be cleaned and styled. My face was a disaster. The makeup smeared and smudged from my cum baths not to mention all the cock play my face got.

William being the perfect gentleman was of course complimenting me even in my messed condition.

Well my little sweet I think we have found that William here is equally as smitten with you.

“Ms. Renee it’s just I have never experienced a woman quite like Anna. You know equipped with all the right parts and the most incredible pussy and mouth combination I have ever had.”

Renee smiled very broad and reminded him that I was her property and he was only allowed access when she said he could have access.

William readily agreed and thanked Renee for the opportunity to share her lesbian lover.

“Your welcome William, but don’t go falling in love with my sweet because she is not on the market, she is only on a loaner program.”

William replied, “Ms. Renee I will do my best to not fall in love with this incredible creature, but I also know I will probably end up getting a broken heart out of this any way.

“Gentlemen you may use the other bathroom to get cleaned up. I will give you a couple of her old robes that she won’t be needing anymore. Feel free to check out her old closets as well if you find something you fancy it is yours.”

Hun I need those clothes for work. What are you doing?

“As I have already told you, you will be Anna from now on. That is 24-7 all the time.”

I I I I can’t go to work as Anna.

“You won’t be going to work anymore.”

What are you talking about?

“I have already given your resignation at work for you due to medical reasons. I explained to your work you were going through some major life changes due to a medical condition that would not allow you to work there anymore. They started to pry and I told them you were under care of a psychiatrist and they dropped it quickly and told me that if you got yourself straight to let them know. Straight is something you will never be again.”

So what am I suppose to do?

“Well I have thought about opening my own Ad firm and you of course would be my executive secretary.”

You’re joking right? I was getting very panicky.

“No Anna as I told you already your life as you knew it is no more. The old you is dead to the world and will not resurface unless I absolutely need him. Then he will be a pale comparison to the old you. You will look very effeminate as a male so most people are going to think you are queer. I am quite sure once you get accustomed to people gawking and staring you will much rather them see you as Anna instead of an effeminate male.”

“Trust me people are going to be far more accepting of a transgender person living life the way you want instead of a man whom appears to be female but they are simply questioning your gender. This way here at least you are presenting your true identity and no one will have to ask they know you were born male but obviously have decided to become female. They won’t know however that underneath the dress you will always have a cock. That’s one necessity I will have to make sure you don’t lose.”

“I may even have you take some hormones but limit the therapy so you won’t lose that clitty of yours.”

Renee this has all been a dream come true, but enough is enough. You can’t seriously think I am going to look like a drag queen the rest of my life do you? I mean what is my family going to think about all this? You are talking about me going public with this.

“Look Anna if you didn’t truly want this you shouldn’t have started this process. You are now going to have to live with your decision to be a woman. You wanted to know what womanhood is and you are going to find out completely. If you had any apprehension about all this it is too late to stop the process. You think this was easy for me to accept? I have just lost my husband. I however am taking the positive route on this matter and decided to think of it as gaining a best girlfriend, wife, lover, and slut toy. You had better get use to the idea because if you go against me on this I will make your life miserable. I will divorce you in the most public divorce I can possibly think up.”

You’re serious about all this.

“As serious as a heart attack sweetheart. I also forgot to tell you about my little surprise. It cost me a pretty penny but it was absolutely worth it.”

Sheer terror shook my body at those words. What surprise is that my love?

“Well I talked the owner of that adult store to tape the entire night for us. You see I wanted a lasting memory of your journey to womanhood. It was costly but I am sure you will agree it is the hottest thing you will ever watch. You are one hot little bitch if I do say so myself.”

My jaw was hanging open. I couldn’t even speak. I knew I was done. Whatever leverage I thought I might have had just went done the toilet. My life as I knew it was never to be the same, ever.

William had a real shit eating grin on his face. I looked at him and said what do you find so amusing?

“Darling you are one royally fucked little girl.”

Renee replied, “oh you don’t know just how fucked she will be.” She bust out laughing and Stephen and William joined in and they were just rolling at my expense.

As nervous as I was I still had an eerie calm in the back of my mind. I knew deep down that after all the embarrassment and humiliation I was getting ready to go through, I would be truly happy with myself. For the first time in my life I would be happy with who I was regardless of what anyone ever said to me.

”To celebrate this happy occasion we are going to the beach. The guys won’t be there it is a trip for just you and me dear.”

When do we leave?

“Well the gentlemen are here for the night and I figure after a nice breakfast tomorrow we will be on our way. William may cuddle with you or relieve each other any other way you’d like, but your pussy is off limits. I am sure you are an absolute mess back there so I want you to heal up a couple a days before you get any more play. Go get cleaned up boys we have to get ourselves looking presentable. We will see you downstairs in about 45 minutes.”

Renee started to run a bath and she added some salts to the bath water. She told me they would soften my skin but at the same time soothe my aching backside. She told me I would probably do well to wear a tampon the next day or so. At the least I would have to use a panty liner to soak up the blood that was sure to be coming from my pussy.

“Now that we are alone what did it feel like my sweet? Was it everything you had hoped it would be? And just how sore is that not so tight pussy anymore.”

Yes Renee it was more that I could have possibly imagined. I felt like a woman inside and out. I was depressed however when he first took that monster out and left me so empty. It was truly the most incredible, intense, mind blowing experience of my life. I am far past sore. I would say screaming, hollering, crying like a little bitch pain. I had never been on fire down there and still having fluttering of arousal there also. It was a strange sensation.

“Well my dear I have never been prouder of you in my life. I didn’t know how I would react but I must say as Anna I am more turned on than at anytime I have ever been in my life.”

I am horny. I feel very sexy and desirable. I don’t feel that emptiness in my life that something was missing. I actually feel complete for the first time in my life. Yes it is humiliating and terrifying, and really I look foolish at this stage however I don’t seem to mind at all. I know these are just growing pains that I will have to get through to allow Anna a full birth and life. Thanks again for doing this for me. I know we are going to go through some serious changes and probably lose family members to the prejudice that encompasses this world. I really don’t care though. As long as I have you Renee I am complete.

“Well Anna that is a very sweet sentiment and I agree as long as we are together every one else can bite my ass. However it’s not important who likes it or doesn’t we are not really concerned with their opinion. They are free to accept this fact of life or not, either way it won’t affect us. We are not going to lead our lives according to someone else’s standard. What they agree is good for them is fine, but what is good for us is you Anna. I’m your understand yet dominate wife and I know what is best for us.”

Once again my dear you are correct. I should know better that to doubt your decisions for us. I am pretty tired can we go to sleep?

“Well we can go to the bedrooms, but I don’t plan on sleeping yet. Stephen will be using and abusing me for a little while. I need some more of that great big huge cock of his. And if you’re a good little girl after we get back from the beach I just might let him stick that anaconda up your pussy. I know your be talking that snake down your throat.”

Stephen grabbed his cock and told me get ready to bust that pussy wide open. He knew he was bigger than William, and had seen what William did to me.

He said, “your prince charming might have a cock but you have never had a monster like mine up your pussy. Your throat will have to get use to it. I am sure you’ll choke the first few times. Right now however I am gonna give your wife the fucking of her life. You can go do whatever it is your gonna do for William, but if I remember correctly your pussy is off limits.”

Yes my pussy is off limits, but even if I wanted some cock my pussy could never handle it today. I am so sore I am sure I’ll never walk quite the same. Let me add this however it is a soreness I have only dreamed of until today. For that I thank my lovely wife and stud muffin for completing my journey into womanhood. So rightly she should be rewarded with a world class fuck of her life. For this I thank you for being able to stretch her to the limits as I have been stretched wide open today. As for you splitting my pussy wide open I can only say bring it on you big horse cock you.

“Well my sweet let’s go and get that bath and clean up for our studs. We also have an early start tomorrow so you will want to be up extra early to at least make yourself presentable. The ride to the shore house is a couple of hours and I want you nice and fresh. Don’t stay up too late playing with your new playmate. I on the other hand expect to be up half the night getting orgasm after orgasm. Boys please excuse us while we get a little cleaned up.”

We headed to the bath to get cleaned up and Renee wanted to explain some things to me.

“Sweetheart I just want you to know even though we aren’t sleeping together tonight doesn’t change anything. You will always be number one in my life and nothing will ever change that. He may have a monster cock and give me tremendous orgasmic experiences, but the feelings I get from our love making can’t be topped.”

I understand my dear. I know you don’t love Stephen. I understand your lust just as you understand mine. I am not jealous and don’t worry about me. If anything it would be me worried about you. I have everything to lose and you have nothing.

Renee grabbed my face. “Anna don’t ever say that, you are my everything. If I lost you I don’t know what I would do. I seriously meant it when I told you that Anna is a godsend. I think Anna has raised our relationship to a level that we would have never achieved as just husband and wife. Not only is this a dream come true for you, but also an outlet for so many fantasies I have had for years.”

Well I am so sore. Lets get washed up and get our nightgowns on and get our men some relief so they can get some sleep. Renee agreed and we started getting the makeup off with some cold cream. Not the most sexual experience I have ever had but still somehow I was treasuring this experience. It was very blissful to apply the cream to each other’s face. It was a very tender moment I wished could have lasted forever.

I knew however that it wasn’t so I just enjoyed the moment knowing that many more nights like this would follow. We got in the bath and washed each other it was so sensual I was absolutely hard as a rock. I had many baths with my wife in the past but none seemed to be as stimulating and as exciting as this was. We washed each other from head to toe. While she soaped up my pussy she was so loving I almost came from her touch. My pussy had become so sensitive or maybe I was just so focused on my sensations down there it seemed there were a hundred million nerve endings there.

She commented on the size of my new opening. “Wow, you have a nice gaping hole back there now. You could drive a truck through that pussy.”

My mouth must have been wide open or she noticed the look of horror in my eyes.

“Don’t worry sweetheart the anal region is extremely elastic and will snap back in a day or two.”

I guess I was just naïve but I just didn’t think about my asshole being gaping open. It kind of took me by surprise.

“Surely you didn’t think that your pussy would stay nice and tight forever did you?” Renee let out a major belly laugh. “You are so cute when you have that frightened little girl look. I love you even more when I see you like that. It is so adorable.”

She kissed me so passionately that I forgot all about my new gaping hole. It was so passionate I lost track of time. The water starting to get cold snapped us back to reality.

“My sweet I have kept my horny stud waiting long enough and you have a little more cock sucking to do I’m sure. With a little coaxing I’m sure William would love to wrap his delicious lips around your clitty. Plus your lips are so puffy you might want to rest them.”

Well let’s get dried and get our faces put back on.

“Anna you really don’t want to put much makeup on before bedtime. Put a little lipstick with some gloss and maybe a light coat of mascara.” I mean he already knows your little secret and loves it so there is no need to worry. Instead of your nightgown go ahead and put this on.”

She pulled a beautiful little camisole she had hanging on the hook behind the door. It’s just lovely Renee.

“Well I bought it for us tonight so you might as well go ahead and let someone else appreciate it too.”

It was a beautiful ivory camisole with delicate lace around the top and the same lace trimmed the bottom. The were held up with thin little spaghetti straps. It was so pretty and feminine that I was just gushing.

Renee saw me just beaming and getting all gitty about it. Her smile was ear to ear and she just said, “your welcome.”

With that she pulled out a very hot and sexy red and back teddy. It had a pushup bra that was going to accentuate Renee’s breast. She has some very voluptuous breast and this was going to make her breasts look huge. The bodice was a fully boned corset that was going to make her figure just incredible. They also had garters attached to them for her seamed stockings laid out on the sink. That’s when I noticed the 6” black patent leather pumps under the sink. These were new.

When I asked her about them she told me she had a matching pair for me when I worked up to them. I put on a sexy pink lipstick and coated them with some gloss. A quick stroke of mascara and put a little blush on the apples of my cheeks for good measure.

“Stop worrying Anna he is going to be fine if you had five o’clock shadow.”

I of course got very self conscious and started looking closely for the tell tale sign of stubble.

“You are such a girl aren’t you? You obviously should have been born female. This was destiny. You are more feminine that I am at times.”

I think I probably turned fifteen shades of red.

“Now get in there and make his knees weak. Either by your appearance or by other means. Either way I still got some preparation to do for my man. Tell him I’ll be out there shortly. Thank you. Now be a dear and run along so I can get that fucking I’ve been waiting on.”

Yes dear. I walked out of the bathroom and told Stephen that Renee would be right out.

He grabbed me and pulled me tight to him. He told me how sexy a bitch I made and how he was going to love plowing my pussy. He smashed his mouth to mine and started kissing me roughly. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I was starting to get really turned on. I returned his affection and started kissing him back and my hands started roaming and stroking his hair.

I suddenly remembered just how hung this guy was as I felt his bulge against my belly.

That’s when I heard William, “look at you I leave you alone for five minutes and your already all over another guy.”

I pushed away Stephen and started to stammer and stutter about Stephen grabbing me and forcing me.

“Relax baby I was just kidding. As for the subject of Stephen forcing you seems a little far fetched when you are tongue wrestling him back.”

She’s right William I did grab her. I just had to have a little taste of this hot little girl.

Its ok Stephen remember she is only ours to borrow. We don’t have any claims on Anna. She belongs solely to Renee.

“That’s right boys and don’t ever forget it. She is my bitch and I have sole rights to her. Now take her into the other bedroom and spend some quality time with her. You won’t see her for at least a week. Don’t forget her pussy is off limits. No matter how horny you get not tonight!”

Yes ma’am. I understand fully and will be a perfect gentleman for the rest of the evening.

“I didn’t say you had to be all that.” She quipped with a smirk and a wink. “You missy better be a perfect lady however.”

Yes my dear I will fully satisfy my man, as a proper woman should.

“Look at my Anastasia just being so proper and yet as sultry as any movie starlet on the big screens.”

Renee, I must tell you thanks again for letting me share this precious jewel of yours.

“William just do her right while you have her and there will be no problems.”

Good night my love.

I went to give my wife a kiss and she grabbed me and started kissing me like a man would. The kiss was rough and reminded me of the one Stephen gave me. The lipsticks sliding together however gave away the fact that two women were kissing. It was so hot I didn’t want it to stop.

Renee pulled away and said, “Oh look I messed her lipstick up now she will have to freshen it up.” She smacked me on the ass and told me to hurry.

I ran into the bathroom and cleaned my lips up and reapplied with a thick fresh coat of gloss. As puffy as my lips were the gloss made them very hot. Nice big thick juicy looking lips shimmering and ready for some heavy usage. As I walked out Renee and Stephen were already on the bed grabbing and molesting each other. As I walked by the bed they were so into each other they didn’t even see me go by. So I thought.

wifestoy
wifestoy
82 Followers
12