Anna and the Vampire Ch. 04

Story Info
The end.
2.9k words
4.49
17k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Anna's horror the coach full of elderly German tourists she is giving a vampire themed tour of Romania is attacked by the guy her cousin is about to marry. Everyone is slaughtered and he leaves Anna mortally wounded to die alone in the woods. But then a mysterious man and a band of wolves appear. He turns out to be the Count, the leader of the vampires. He saves Anna by curing her with his kisses and by making love to her. He takes the unconscious woman with him to his castle. When she is cured however she is attacked by his three vampire sisters who only back off when it is clear their brother made the human woman his mate.

))))((((

All she could do was sob and cling to him. His strong arms were all around her, keeping her pressed against his muscled chest.

"Not every vampire is like them, Little One. Some became doctors so they have free access to a blood bank. Some hunt for fresh blood like I do, killing deer with my wolves. Some prey on people in clubs, drinking their blood and leaving them alive but slightly wobbly. But my sisters they are the evil and nasty type of vampires. The ones that choose the curse so they could seek revenge on the invaders of our homeland. Well I joined them then but when ages passed their lust for human blood only increased. They are still the spoiled noblewomen they were all those centuries ago."

He put her down on her bed again and bared her neck to inspect the horrendous wound that had been caused by the fangs of his sister. He rolled her over, holding her steady with a big hand against her sternum and started to move his lips over the wound. The pain went away and again she experienced a feeling of euphoria. Her body contracted and she moaned.

He moved her around so she was lying on her back and started to kiss her lips. His teeth nipping at her lower lip. She drew him to her, wrapping her arms around his neck. A kind of fog descended on her mind. Was this the vampire lure? The way they enthralled their victims? She felt hands moulding her breasts but all she could do was moan and wanting more. More of what?

Suddenly her nightshift was getting torn from her body and those hot lips moved to her nipples a hand descending in her folds. Her body seemed to scream for whatever the vampire was giving it. "Pheromones", her medical brain concluded. But logic left her when he pressed himself inside her and while she was riding her orgasm sharp teeth sank in her neck and all went black.

)))(((

The next morning she woke from pleasant dreams feeling all happy. Bright sunlight was streaming through the window. A female voice singing some folksong was approaching her door. When it opened an old crone appeared.

"Good morning Contessa. I am Gloria and the Count called me in to come and take care of you. He said that after what the two of you had been doing last night you needed a good lay in and a large breakfast."

Anna felt her face go purple. So the Count just told people he had sex with her? Then she remembered the pain of the fangs.

The old woman placed a tray on her lap. All kind of heavenly smelling dishes: omelette, some steaming pudding with a hot fruit sauce, hot chocolate with cream. It seemed that here in rural Romania people did not care about coronary and heart problems. Then her doctors mind remembered the blood loss. This was meant to give her strength again.

She grabbed the spoon and started eating. It the meantime the old woman was filling the old fashioned bath in the corner with buckets of water two males were bringing to the door. Anna tried to cover her nakedness but Gloria smiled. "No worried my dear. They are my grandsons and will not come in. You can meet them later. They work for our lord and master in the stables and run his errands."

After breakfast she was put in the steaming tub. Then Gloria dressed her in a long black dress with a corset and a long skirt. Her neck a white pillar and part of her breasts seeming about to spill out of the fabric.

"Only black will do for the countess of the vampires," said the old woman.

"I am no vampire," Anna said.

"No you are the mate of the one all vampires have to obey to. What do you call the lady of a count?"

"A mistress," Anna grumbled.

"Silly girl. Do you feel well enough to check our your castle milady?"

They walked the building. Some parts were glorious. Others ghostly ruins. She counted the library were she had met the count, a huge ballroom, a dining room crumbling in dust and neglect and then Gloria opened the big doors to the courtyard. For the first time in weeks Anna felt the sun on her skin. She twirled around in it, her arms wide. She was alive. She was no vampire, She had survived the attack. Then a sharp pain in her lower belly made her gasp and bend over. Without thinking she stepped in the shade and rubbed her womb.

""Best not overdo that sunlight milady. After all you slept with him twice. So let me show you the stables and my grandsons."

Both walked into stables smelling of horse and straw. A couple of black horses were brushed and fed by two olive-skinned, black-haired males in their late teens. The boys bowed deep muttering "Milady" and then went to show her the animals.

"Do not be scared," she heard the mare think in her head. "You are my master's woman. Look this is my foal." A small foal was standing wobbly next to the mare. All he seemed to think was "milk, dadada, milk."

She held out her hand and the mare sniffled the palm. Her lips were like velvet.

"Hey do not forget me, " she heard a deeper voice and turning around she saw a magnificent stallion in a box on the other side of the stable.

"That is the father," said one of the stableboys. She walked over to the stallion and asked as if he was a human: "Can you and I be friends?" He made sure to show off, stamping his leg but in the end just started to nuzzle her hair.

This talking to animals certainly was fun.

"You can talk to them like our lord does," said one of the boys amazed.

Tiredness catching up with her she let herself be directed back to the library and sank down on a couch in front of the fire with a book in her lap and a pot of herbal tea nearby. But after like 30 minutes her eyes closed and she slept all afternoon. That was how the count found her in the evening after the sun had gone down.

He lifted her up and carried her to her bed to make love to her again and to drink her blood. She had the feeling she even came more violently then the night before and like then all went black again.

))))((((

The next morning she told Gloria she had to go to the village were her cousin lived. Could she tell her how far that was. Gloria explained that it was just down the mountains. An easy ride on horseback but that she should not go without the Count knowing.

Anna however walked into the stable and told the boys she needed a ride into town. Well the mare was not fit shortly after giving birth said one of the boys. The carriage would not do with all the snow and the stallion only the count himself ever rode.

"But I have to warn her," she said. "She is my only family and about to marry a killer."

She gave the stallion an apple. "May I please ride you?" The huge black horse neighed. "Mistress" she heard him talk in her head.

With a bit of difficulty she got herself on his high back. The wolves somehow found out she was going and were running along the horse. Snow was slowly falling. The sky grey, the woods dark. Gloria had put fur boots on her feet and a fur jacket over her dress. A long black cape falling around her.

She did not realise how impressive she looked. The moment she arrived at the outskirts of the village people looked. She asked after her cousin. Fingers pointed to a big house but no one was home. Then a neighbour pointed to the church. She let her horse to church and tied it to the fence. The wolves followed her like a shadow but she told them to wait outside.

Inside the old church it was even more dark then in the cold winter afternoon. She recognised her cousin on her knees praying.

"Annamaria!"

The other woman turned her head. "Anna"

She ran to Annamaria and hugged her cousin close.

"I am so glad to see you. We have to leave now."

"Leave? Why?"

"That Ivan you plan to marry after Christmas; he killed all the German tourists. He wanted to kill me."

"What are you talking about? Why do you look so gothic?"

"Ivan. Ivan attacked the bus planning to kill me so he would get his hands on your inheritance and not have to share with me."

"Anna you are delusional. Where have you been all this time? It is February and I am married. I am not going anywhere. I am getting a child. Look!"

For the first time Anna examined her cousin closely.

"February? I must have been that ill. Ivan shot me in my belly. How can you be this pregnant after two months of marriage?"

"I was no virgin when I married. And now stop this nonsense and let us go and have tea and get warm."

She grabbed Anna's hand and walked with her to the door.

"Listen Annamaria I am not making up a story. This guy murdered 30 elderly people."

When the door opened a crowd was waiting. The wolves were snarling to keep them away from their mistress.

"See" shouted a woman. "She is wearing the seal of the vampire. I saw it when she asked where Annamaria was." She pointed towards Anna's hand who held up her hand wondering what she was seeing and then noticed the red signet ring she was still wearing.

"She is no vampire. She is my lost cousin who I thought was killed in the attack," shouted Annamaria. "We just walked out of a church. No vampire will go into a church."

"So how did you survive a vampire attack deary?" said an old woman. "Did he turn you into a vampire or are you just one of his helpers?"

"Mistress run!" she heard her wolves think.

"Danger" shouted the stallion in her mind. "We have to go".

People were bringing wooden stakes and her womb seemed to cramp. If she was not fast they were going to kill her. Her and that something in her belly. The masses however had encircled the two cousins. She could feel the cold stones of the church wall in her back. Darkness was falling.

"Call for help" she heard him in her mind. "Be my vampire countess. Use your magic." Something in her mind seemed to wake.

She spread her arms. "I, Anna, countess Dracula, call upon you his creatures to come and help me!"

The sound of howling wolves filled the air. Suddenly a cloud of bats streamed out of the a cave in the rock and plunged amongst the people.

"Faithful servants of old, protect his child in my belly." The ground started to shake and gravestones overturned. Skeletons picked up rusted shields and swords and marched towards the crowd. A woman screamed. Anna noticed how her cousin swayed on her feet. "Come with me. Run." Annamaria shook her head and sank down on the ground.

Anna did not know who frightened her more. The angry villagers or now her ghostly defenders. She ran to the horse and they sped up the mountains to the castle as fast as they could. Tears were running down her cheeks. Huge bats crossed overhead.

When she reached the castle she jumped off the foaming stallion that was led away by the stable boys and ran inside. But wherever she looked she could not find him. She looked in all the rooms crying and wailing and then sank down in front of the fire in the library.

In the middle of the night a hand on her shoulder woke her. Without a word she folded herself against his chest. His arms encircled her. Her sobs made her shake.

"I wanted to safe Annamaria. She did not listen. They wanted to put a stake in my heart. Then all hell broke loose. I did something bad. I set your old soldiers' ghosts after them."

He caressed the woman in his arms. "They just defended you, they did not kill anybody. When you were safe they went back to their sleep."

"I however used my right as the feudal lord to pass judgement. I told them how I had come up to the sight of the murder. That the bodies were riddled with bullets and how I found you. Ivan has been hanged for mass murder."

He felt her shiver and lifted her up and carried her to bed. Just holding her till sunrise. She wondered how she ever had thought him cold. His body was warm and consoling.

)))(((

Months passed and spring and summer arrived. Anna realised that she was growing heavy. Her lover and his servants did not understand how that was possible. Anna herself thought it was caused by the love of a man saving her and thus lifting an age old curse. He taught her smile was the most beautiful thing in the world and would put his ear on her belly talking to the child inside.

One evening a cart drew up at the castle. A man called to lower the bridge and open the gate. He said Annamaria was in labour and things were going wrong. That she needed the lady. The count did not say a word but just turned away.

"Please," called the man. "Your lady lord is a doctor. Annamaria and the baby are dying. Please help."

"So you guys can try and kill my woman? I do not think so!"

"Please lord I beg you. I swear we will not harm your lady."

Anna grabbed her husband's arm. "What is he saying about Annamaria? I cannot understand the language."

"He says she is in labour and needs your help."

He saw her urge to go and shouted down the rampart: "I will come and bring my wife. Beware of my wrath is you tell lies".

Wrapped in his long black cloak he held her in front of him on the horse. The crickets were singing and the smell of summer flowers was everywhere. He kissed the top of her head, his hands softly stroking her swollen breasts and rounding belly. For the first time in centuries he felt utterly happy.

In the village they were directed to the house Annamaria still lived. Even on the outside they could hear her wail. Anna ran in and found the baby had not turned and was on his back inside his mother. She slowly inserted her hand inside her cousin and instructed her husband where to push on the woman's belly. The baby suddenly turned.

"Now you can push. PUSH".

A short time later Annamaria was holding her daughter.

"I am so sorry what Ivan did to you."

"Well let us hope this little one does not remind us of him," Anna sighed.

Annemaria suddenly smiled big. "That is not possible as he is not the father!"

Both the count and the countess and the neighbours turned at that. "WHAT?" said Anna

"I had a one night stand with a gypsy. Ivan was sterile after his accident in the war in Serbia. Though he thought a miracle had happened. He wanted to marry me and I liked him so I kept quiet."

Anna looked down at her cousin and regretted to discover what an opportunist she was. She bent down and kissed the baby and took her husband by the hand and went home.

In their bed later that night she shuddered around him. He kissed her feverishly.

"I never want to miss you or leave you my liege," she whispered afterwards. "Maybe you should turn me into a vampire before my baby is born so we can always be with you."

"And not see our son, Little One?"

"I so want to hold him."

"Me too and you know what Little One? When we were this morning in Annamaria's home I suddenly walked into a room with a mirror and saw myself for the first time in 300 years. Then I checked and I had a shadow in the candlelight. And when I undressed tonight my love I discovered I have a few grey hairs on my chest. What do you think that means?" His lips closed over hers.

"The curse lifted. I am a man again who can feel the sun on his chest. Who can make love with a woman and fill her with his child. I can taste food again. My heart will race again when I see you undress. I think our love cured me."

"But that will mean one day you will die my love."

"Yes but at least I will have lived first and I hope you and I will live very long and happily.