Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna realizes what she has done.
801 words
4.35
28.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second installment of the Anna series. A story that was not planned to be a series initially, but comments and e-mail have led me to believe this a good one and therefore it shall continue. Thanks to the readers who encouraged me to continue.

Please read Anna before reading this story. Then read part 3 when its up. Thanks!

Mel smiled to herself as she headed down the back stairway and through the terrace door. She could clearly see how her guests stood in the garden in disbelief, their drinks clenched tightly in their fists, mouths open in horror at the spectacle unfolding six feet above them.

They all knew Anna, and the few who couldn't recall who she was right away were helped along by the murmurs.

"My God, that's Anna Tulenka!" "What is Anna doing with that women, or should I say, what is she doing to Anna?" "God, she has a plug in each hole."

Mel's favorite comment was the one by the young hunky intern standing near the door with one of the office girls.

"Anyone got a camera?"

Mel could still feel the tingling between her legs. The memory of the excellent tonguing given her by the beautiful bitch refreshed, as she glanced up towards the window.

"What are you all staring at?" Mel was a lousy actress but nobody seemed to notice her mock astonishment. "Oh my God, that woman is peeing all over my carpet! Is that Anna?" She said no more but turned to Anna's husband Martin and looked him straight in the eye.

Tears were running down his cheeks and Mel briefly felt a little sorry for him. But that feeling vanished quickly as Mel realized that nobody here cared about Martin. Every single person here had only one thought on their mind: Anna Tulenka is a piss drinking slut.

Mel's nipples hardened and a wave of complete satisfaction washed through her. The heat pooling between her legs and the trickle of cum running down her thigh were only the physical manifestation of her victory. She had won, and winning was the greatest turn on she had ever experienced.

""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""

Martin rushed past Mel and out the door before Anna had even realized she was being stared at from the well kept lawn below her. The pee was still trickling off her chin as she tried to move away from the window and the hungry stares aimed at her. But leaving the room in a dignified fashion was impossible. She still had the plug in her ass and the dildo stuck in her wet lips. Her hair was drenched by the mexican housekeepers piss and her nipples were hugely swollen and red from the pinching that they had endured. Although endured may be the wrong word. Anna had loved every second of the sex, she had enjoyed being submissive to Mel and Yolanda and even now, completely humiliated, she stopped to think of the delicious pussy she had had a chance to sample.

She somehow managed to get to the darker area of the room and removed the rubber cock and buttplug from herself, a wave of her cum following the dildo out of her swollen pussy. She turned her eyes from the window, no longer wanting to see the eyes of those milling about outside.

Yolanda had moved away from the window. Still anonymous, having been shielded from view by the blinds, she watched Anna scamper across the floor, half walking and half crawling.

Yolanda let out a small growl:

"You are one horny bitch. Mel and I are gonna have a lot of fun with you. And anybody else who wants to, for that matter." Yolanda rubbed her pussy a little and Anna stared directly at her beautiful pussy lips.

"Oh, she told me to remind you of something. If you should decide to renege on your decision to be her slave, life will be very uncomfortable for you, to say the least."

Anna grabbed her crumpled things from the floor and slid her dress over her otherwise naked body. As she slid out the door Yolanda called to her once more.

"Don't call her. She'll call you. She'll call you anything she wants to, bitch."

Anna reached her car which Martin had selflessly left for her without incident. The murmurs behind her back were all she had noticed of the commotion her little act had caused. On the car windshield Martin had left a note.

"Do not call me. Do not try to explain. Do not come to the office on Monday. My lawyer will call you. I have taken a cab so you wouldn't be further humiliated. I shall be sleeping in a hotel until further notice.

M.

PS. Go fuck yourself, you slut."