Anna Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna gets special delivery from Mel, but fails the test.
1k words
4.15
22.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Head on Arrival

Please read the previous chapters as well Thanks. Comment and feedback are greatly appreciated. Hamburgerhelper answers all e-mail feedback. Thanks again.

*

Anna sensed the doorbell had been ringing a while before she realized what the noise was. She pulled over a silk robe and made her way towards the main entrance. She was still a little drunk, more than she thought she would be, and was a little wobbly on her slender legs. She hadn't drunk much at the party, but had opened a bottle of champagne when she got home. Despite the humiliation she was in a decent mood when she had undressed and slid into her bed, the Veuve Cliquot in one hand, the dildo in the other. She fucked herself until the bottle was empty, treating herself like the slut she had realized she was. Tearing the purple rubber cock into her ass and pussy and pouring champagne on her tits, she then pushed the bottleneck deep inside of her, as she remembered the events that had unfolded. She was a slut. A whore. But God, she wanted Mel again. Longed for her to abuse her the way she had, and in so many more.

She opened the door and the bright California sun stung her eyes.

The overweight man was sweating profusely and huge rings had formed under his armpits. He smelled and his comb-over hairstyle clung to his scalp as though glued on, the glue in question being his own perspiration. He must have been in his late forties or so, and was breathing heavily as though he had just single-handedly lugged a dishwasher up Anna's driveway. But all he held in his hands was small brown box and an envelope.

"I hope I didn't wake you, Miss". He held the parcel and the envelope in front of Anna. "I am instructed to remain here, until you have read the contents of the envelope". He sounded strangely well mannered, despite his horrible appearance and the stench that surrounded his sweaty body.

Anna opened the envelope and read the letter it contained. In a beautiful style the single page had been hand written and had a slight scent. The scent of Mel's perfume.

"Good Morning, you piss drinking bitch! I hope you had a relatively unpleasant sleep, but then again something leads me to believe you slept better than might be expected. Maybe the fact that you dreamt of what I did? Longed for it, even though you can't explain why. Well, I can explain it for you. I am everything you ever wanted. And I am so much more. And you know that.

The smelly man in front of you has no idea what is about to happen to him. But he will enjoy it. He does have a leash after all. But, oh, I am getting ahead of myself a bit. Open the box, Anna. Inside it you will find a present and a documentation device."

Anna opened the box. In it was digital camera-the documentation device. And a collar. Light brown with brass ring attached to it. A dog collar, plain and simple. And he had the leash.

"Place the collar around your neck and close it snugly but not too tight. Hand the delivery man the camera and remove your clothes. Tell him to attach the leash and then get on your knees. Suck his cock until he comes in your mouth. Oops, I almost forgot: tell him to take as many pictures as he likes. He will receive prints of them soon after he brings me the memory card. Then let him fuck your ass. DON'T FORGET TO LET HIM TAKE PICTURES! If I do not receive a picture of his cum dripping out of your asshole I will be very upset. Oh one more thing: when he's finished with tell you, him to bring you to the place where he picked up his delivery. Mel

PS: Anna, make me proud."

She tried her best to make Mel proud. Sucked the sweaty balls, fingered the hairy anus of the delivery man, took his too small cock completely in her mouth, all the while the synthesized shutter sound of the digital camera hissing above. He must be taking hundreds of pics, Anna thought. And envisioned him beating off to prints when he was alone at home, remembering the best blow job he or anyone else he knew had ever received. She sucked the tiny cock hard and good and his moans were becoming louder and his breathing irregular. And then the teeny weeny dick fulfilled its purpose: a flood of cum washed onto her face and down her throat, the little prick guiding the contents of his huge balls deep into her, and all over her face. It was as if someone had poured a milkshake on her. Waves and waves of cum drenched Anna, as if the poor man had not come in decades.

He panted to a halt. Cum dripped from Anna's chin and she was furiously rubbing her clit hoping for more . But it was over. Finito. Nada Mas.

Anne got on her back and started frigging herself so he could see, hoping to get that little cock hard again, hoping for more cum. More cum to satisfy the slut inside of her.

And she screamed at him: "MORE MORE MORE! I want more. Cum again. Get that dick hard". Writhing in front of him sticking her fingers up her ass. "Fuck my ass! Do it! Mel wants you to fuck my ass. She won't be happy without that pic. PLEEEASE fuck my ass!"

But he was spent. The dick shriveled, the sack empty he yanked her collar and pulled her towards the car.

He opened the trunk and told Anna to get in.

"My dog rides in the trunk. She is quite a bitch as well."

Anna got into the trunk and the lid closed. She hadn't gotten him to get his cock hard again, And now she was on her was to see Mel and receive her due punishment. A smile made its way across her lips. Anna was smiling. Naked in the trunk of a car, her face cum-caked, her asshole stinging from the reaming she given herself. She was smiling.

What had she become?