Anna Discovers She is a Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried avoiding it, so I moved to her legs, rubbing the cream into her calves and up past her knees. I slowed my movement and softly pushed her thighs apart, growling as I saw the concentration of black and blue bite marks on the inside of her thighs.

I rubbed the cold ointment gently into her skin, keeping my eyes trained in my hands as I used every bit of self control I had to stop myself from glancing at her no longer virgin core. I finished with her thighs, and started to step away when a sudden whine halted me.

"Daddy, my bottom hurts as well. He spanked me, so hard and so many times."

Her voice was deeper than usual, almost husky, but that would be due to her crying, right? I swallowed my anger, squirting more cream from the tube on my hands.

"Don't worry, Anna, we'll get the police to find him. We'll do everything in our power to find this man and lock him up for the rest of his life."

My anger burned through me as I gently rubbed her skin. Her body tensed up at my statement,

"No!"

She gasped at her outburst and looked worriedly over her shoulder to see my reaction. I frowned, stepping away from her as confusion ebbed in me.

"Why not, Anna?"

She swallowed loudly and buried her face in her hands, a muffled reply reached my ears, but what I think I heard made my heart stop.

"Say that again, louder."

She sobbed, shaking her head. Anger burst through me and before I could stop myself my hand flew down on her bruised behind, making her cry out and flinch away from me.

"I will not tell you again, say it louder Anna."

Her body shook violently as she replied, her words making my lungs clench up.

"I liked what he did to me, if you lock him up I'll never feel it again."

I was quiet, my head processing what she said as my hands reached out to her. I gripped her ankles making her squeal as I flipped her over so she would look into my eyes.

"What did you just say?"

My voice was dark as I glared down at her, anger boiling under my skin.

"I liked it Sir."

Her eyes were frightened as she waited for my reaction, most likely expecting me to curse her and let go of her ankles.

My reaction was entirely different than what she expected, it surprised even myself. Instead of acting like a father should have, I growled in outrage that she loved the touch of another male enough to protect him even though he raped her.

"You liked it huh? We'll since you want to act like a little cock hungry whore, let's show you what a little whore gets!"

Without hesitating I ripped open her legs and wasted no time in forcing a finger up her bruised pussy. She cried out in surprise as her body fought to escape my touch, my finger mercilessly rubbing against her soaked walls.

That's what made my cock hard as stone as anger glowed hotter in my chest, she was wet!

"Daddy please! Please stop!"

Her cries were suddenly muffled as I flipped her over again and pushed her face into the pillows, they loud sound of a slap to her ass breaking her soft cries.

"Lesson one, whores can't beg someone to stop, they beg someone to go harder. Lesson two, a whore calls someone Sir, not Daddy. Understand, little whore?"

I gripped her head as I growled in her ear, my finger still abusing her soaked pussy as she writhed against me. She replied by nodding, almost screaming as I forced another finger in and jammed them in as far as they could go.

"I can't hear you."

She whimpered and moaned out her reply, her pussy clenching my fingers.

"Yes Sir, I understand."

I let a groan escape me as pleasure raced through me at her submission.

"Good little whore. Do you know what good whores get? They get a reward."

I pulled away from her and stood up, undressing as she relaxed on the bed, probably thinking that I'm done with her.

"On your knees, Anna. Right here."

She tensed up, whimpering as she scooted off the bed. She followed my order with wide eyes anchored to where my hands were busy pulling down my pants, my shirt already discarded on the floor.

"Take out my cock, whore."

She gasped shaking as she gripped her hands while kneeling under me, slowly she lifted her arms and gingerly pulled at my underwear. She gasped in fright as my cock bounced out, nearly hitting her in the face as she slowly went to touch it with a finger tip.

"Uh uh, naughty whores don't get to touch with their hands. Suck it, Anna, I'm sure that man showed you how."

She looked frightened, wide eyed as she shook her head, begging me with her eyes to forgive her for what happened. I growled softly, my dark gaze making her swallow loudly once more as she slowly took my cock between her lips.

I gave a soft groan of approval as I gripped her head, pushing my cock deeper as she gagged around me. The heat and tightness of her mouth made my cock ache, my balls already drawing up to spew my cum deep in her stomach. She obediently held her hands in her lap as she gagged around me, tears falling down her cheeks as I fucked her mouth like she was a real little whore.

"Oh fuck! You are such a dirty little whore, you love sucking my cock don't you whore? Rub that pussy for me, finger it while I fuck your pretty mouth."

She whimpered and frowned in humiliation, but obediently lowered her hand to her drenched core. She nearly ripped her head away from my cock as she pushed a finger in, her body shook as a loud unexpected moan burst around my cock.

Pleasure pulsed through me as her sounds vibrated over me, drawing me closer to orgasm as she writhed under me. I growled as the dam broke, fisting her hair in my grip as I forced my cock deeper, cutting off her air.

She cried out, her eyes bulging as she tried to breath as I emptied my balls in her mouth. She started swallowing frantically, gripping my hips as she tried to push me away. Finally I granted her air and pulled away, making her gasp and cough as she breathed deeply while still clutching my hips.

She gave a startled yelp as I lifted her up and threw her on the bed, her body bouncing a few times as she still breathed like she ran a marathon. She curled up, trying to cover herself as I kneeled between her legs.

"Do whores hide their pussies, Anna?"

She whimpered and slowly parted her legs, revealing her soaked pussy to my hungry gaze.

"No Sir. They don't."

I nodded my approval and lowered my face to her pussy, I groaned as I saw how wet she was, her core glistened and her swollen lips parted like an open invitation to fuck her senseless. My cock responded eagerly to the wet invitation, growing harder with every breath I took.

She moaned loudly in surprise as I dragged my tongue roughly over her sensitive folds, pausing to suck on her protruding clit. I was startled as she gripped my head in her small hands, shoving her hips into my mouth as she moaned like a cheap slut.

I ripped my head away, giving her no time to react before I slapped her pussy hard enough to make her cry out and convulse, her thighs closing.

"Who is in control here, whore?"

She whimpered and rubbed her pussy against my hand that still lay where I had slapped her.

"You're in control Sir! Only you, please Sir."

I grinned as a sick pleasure pulsed through me, knowing exactly what she wanted though deciding to tease her even further.

"What do you want, my little whore?"

She moaned and rubbed her pussy harder against my hand as I slowly circled her clit with a finger.

"I, Sir, please. I need you, Sir. Please please make your little whore cum?"

I groaned and pulled my hand away, gripping her legs and shoving them open.

"You want to cum whore? Fine, I'll make you cum. I'll make you cum until it hurts, until you beg me to stop!"

Her eyes widened, her body tensing up as she started to struggle against me, realisation shining in her eyes even as her nipples hardened at my words.

I gave her no chance to scream as I gripped the comforter that was slipping off the bed, bunched it up and forced a large section of the cotton into her mouth, effectively gagging her. I held her hips still and pushed myself closer to her, rubbing the tip of my throbbing cock against her hot entrance.

She gave a lusty moan, her body reacting to her lust despite her obvious fear as she nudged her pussy against my cock. I teased her, dragging my tip all over her parted folds all the while making her whimper and push back against me.

"Lesson number 3, a good little whore loves a brutal fucking!"

Her eyes widened and just as she mumbled her plea into the gag her muffled words turned into a shrill scream. I forced my cock into her pussy as hard and as far as I could, her tight walls making me groan and gripping my cock to a halt only a few inches into her hole.

I nearly came right there, my cock throbbing as her walls clenched hard, making it impossible to move further without ripping her apart. I pulled out until just my tip remained, her entrance holding it captive as her hips followed my retreat.

She whimpered, her hips undulating into me even as tears streamed down her cheeks as she watched me with big pleading eyes. I tightened my grip, lifting her hips off the bed and surged forward.

My cock tore through her pussy and hit her cervix with bruising brutality, her reaction momentarily stunned as her eyes rolled over and her back arched as ecstasy ripped from her throat in a loud scream. I pressed my hand over her gagged mouth to further silence her as I rocked my hips, making her swollen boobs bounce with every brutal thrust that her body absorbed.

Her hands flew to my neck as her legs wrapped around my hips, her body pulling herself closer to me as I fucked her bruised core like a man possessed. The room rang with her muffled cries and the wet slaps as our pelvic bones met time and time again, the air became heated with our laboured breaths and animalistic fucking.

I suddenly felt her tense up, her arms and legs clenching around me as she suddenly let out a silent scream. She shook as she came, her body convulsing against me as her pleasured gurgles bubbled up from underneath the gag. I groaned loudly as I felt the liquid heat rush over my cock, her walls milking me as she squirted against my skin.

A sudden knock on the door startled me just as I started rubbing her over sensitive clit, making her cry out again and jerk away from me.

"Hello? I heard a scream, is everything alright in here?"

The familiar sound of the secretary made me growl in anger, my hips rotating against Anna's as I smirked, a sudden thought entering my mind. I removed my hand from Anna's mouth and pulled out her gag, her breath hitched as I groaned my order into her ear.

"Tell that bothersome woman that you're absolutely fine."

She whimpered, but complied to my command, clearing her voice.

"Everything is fine. I'm absolutely fi, oh fuck!"

Her statement was interrupted and I slammed harshly into her pussy, making her curse as her body writhed around me as I continued to fuck her.

"Miss? Are you sure? Let me come in."

The door handle jiggled as I lowered my head back to Anna's ear, whispering a command that made her moan in humiliation.

"Tell her you're the happiest whore in the world because your Daddy is fucking you so good that you're going to cum."

Anna obeyed as she moved her hips against me, talking loudly towards the door.

"I'm the happiest whore in the world because, ah! My, my Daddy is fucking me so hard I'm going, oh fuck Daddy! I'm going to cum!"

She screamed at the end as her back arched into me, her mouth opening wide to scream out her pleasure as she came around my cock while my finger rubbed her swollen clit.

I faintly heard the woman mumble something about perverted old men as she walked away, her distant clicking heels sounding her retreat from the door. I groaned as the taboo of this situation made me trust into Anna's pussy even harder, the tip of my cock bashing against her bruised cervix as she clenched around me.

"Whose cunt is this, little whore!?"

She cried out and pushed her pussy against me as I sped up my pace, fucking her as hard as she could handle.

"It's your cunt Sir! Oh fuck it's all yours Daddy!"

I grinned and thrust even harder, already feeling her pussy milk me as she tried pulling away from my brutal thrusts.

"What do you want little whore? What does a whore like you want from me?"

I growled these words into her ears as I slowed my pace, making her whimper in denial as I refused to give her release. She moved against me, forcing her body to press closer as she frantically rubbed her swollen pussy against my still member.

"Sir please, fuck. Please, please let me cum!"

I shook my head in disapproval while pulling out my cock, I slapped the side of her ass roughly as she cried out in pain, her pussy rubbing against the tip that pushed at her entrance.

"You know that's not the right answer, little whore. Try again, if you say the wrong thing I will stop, spank you with my belt until you can barely move and then I will leave you like this for the rest of the night."

She whined her embarrassment even as she writhed beneath me, her body aching for release.

"Please Sir, fuck, please cum in me! Cum in your whore please! Cum in my filthy little pussy, breed me please, please empty your balls deep in my cunny!"

I groaned my approval and as a reward rammed my cock so hard into her that she was momentarily frozen as pain and ecstasy ripped through her core.

I pushed my hand back over her mouth as I fucked her harder than she could handle, making her twitch and scream against me as I ruined her pussy. I felt my body clenching up, my balls drawing stiff as pleasure started burning up my shaft.

I forced my aching cock into her swollen hole on last time, pushing so hard against her cervix that her body convulsed beneath me. I cried out, almost falling onto her as my orgasm flared under my skin.

I felt every surge of fertile seed as my cock throbbed in her tight pussy, spurting my cum into my daughters fragile body. Her pussy milked around my sensitive shaft, pulling every drop of cum out of my pulsing balls deep into her young womb.

I groaned softly, giving a last gentle thrust as I emptied the remainder of my cum into her.

"Thank you, Daddy, thank you."

Anna mumbled her satisfaction as her body relaxed, all her muscles going numb around me as she passed out. I smiled and pulled her against me as I fell to my side, groaning as I placed a kiss on her forehead as her pussy continued milking me.

"Sleep well, my good little whore."

We both passed out, our sweat covered bodies pressed together with her greedy hole still snuggly wrapped around my satisfied cum dripping cock.

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You captured how whores feel

You're story spoke to the slut in me, and how I want to give my horny little pussy to whoever will use it like it needs to be. One of the best I've read yet. Would love another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He needs to make love to her.

Not add to the damage already done to her by raping her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
two misses

rape, and 'pov's

I have yet to read a story here in multiple pov's that work.

This one certainly didn't.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Not into rape

Thought he might be tender since she was his daughter.

hieratichieraticover 6 years ago
Looking forward to part 3

I hope there is another chapter that includes the mother.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Jess and Her Daddy Pt. 01 Father and Daughter unite in intimate love and breeding.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Bound For My Daddy Lusting father takes advantage of his daughter's situation.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories