Anna Gets Wet

Story Info
Anna gets to know her new neighbour.
1k words
3.81
38.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna slithered onto her sofa in a happy heap of woman and cushions. She didn't meet up with old friends often any more, but this had been an evening of wine, good food...and more wine. She lay there, enjoying taking the weight off her heels. Then, with some effort, she sat up and went through to the bedroom. She paused to admire herself in the mirror, pulling in her flat stomach even further and turning to see herself from behind. She'd taken a risk – not wanting her panty line on show, she'd decided to go without knickers altogether, and this had played on her mind deliciously all evening. She slipped on her nightdress. "Shoes," she mumbled, perching on the edge of the bed. She leant forward to undo them, then decided they were far too complicated. In stilettos and slip, she made her way to the bathroom, checking herself out again in the mirror as she went.

As she leant forward to brush her teeth, she turned the tap – which came straight off in her hand. Freezing water burst from the pipe, over her breasts, pouring through the silky nightdress and down her thighs. She shrieked, and as the water showed no sign of stopping, continued to shriek, using her hands to try and hold the flow but only soaking herself further. Suddenly, her doorbell rang. Insistently. Running one hand through her hair, she threw the door open and announced, "The water's come off!"

Anna had expected to see her landlord at the door, but there stood a young man – dark, stubbly, and naked save his pyjama bottoms. He smiled apologetically. "So you're Mr Pritchard?" he said.

Confused, she looked at him, then over her shoulder. He pointed to the nameplate. "I've been trying to work out who lives here, but I have to admit, this isn't quite what I pictured." As he said this, he tried not to look at her too closely. The water had left the nightdress totally transparent, giving him a clear view of her pert pink nipples, stiff from the cold, and it clung to her stomach and hips in way he found impossible to ignore. He felt himself harden. She stepped back.

"You'd probably better come in."

It only took him a few minutes to put the water off, with Anna hovering awkwardly. "Is there any way I can thank you?" she asked tentatively. The words hung in the air, but he looked rueful.

"I've got a very early start. How about I come round tomorrow? Have a drink, get to know each other?"

"Get to know each other, " she repeated. Definitely.

The next evening, several hours and a few beers later, Anna and Chris had moved from the table to the sofa, and by now were lying just millimetres apart. "So," said Chris. "About last night...you know, I was wondering if maybe we could stage a reconstruction." He twirled a strand of her dark hair between his fingers, and she smiled mischievously.

"I'd have to go and get the..."

"Without the nightie."

Electricity surged through her, and she suddenly found herself wet and breathless. He leant to kiss her, then in one smooth movement, swept her dress over her head. She wore nothing underneath, and he worked his way from her lips, down the curve of her shoulder, to focus his attention on her unexpectedly large breasts. He swirled his tongue around one of the pink nipples that had so turned him on the night before, then used his teeth, first gently, biting harder as she moaned. Barely stopping, he removed his clothes, kissing his way down her stomach, skipping past her slick pussy and running his tongue back up her smooth inner thigh. She gasped aloud as he began to delicately circle her clit. A broad stroke across her slit and the gasp became a groan. He stopped to look at her, her legs spread wide as she lay back, tanned and firm. He couldn't wait any longer. Standing, he carried her from the sofa, her long legs wrapped around him, grinding herself against his hip while his cock pressed tantalisingly against her.

Using one hand to turn on the water, he stepped into the shower, pushing her roughly up against the wall. He kissed her deeply, still tasting of her, thrusting himself into her, his hands on her buttocks. Her panting turned to a cry, spurring him on as he pushed into her, faster, harder, willing her to come. Her pussy was hot and tight, pulling him in. She ran her nails down his back, drawing him closer, wanting his cock to fill her completely. Her cries grew louder, and he felt her muscles clench around him in spasm, an almost unbearable sensation. His orgasm rose inside him but he pushed it back, enjoying the ripple inside her clutching his shaft.

As she came, he turned her round, forcing her to brace herself against the shower wall. He massaged her nipples, pulling her hips towards him, admiring the view as the water bounced off her tight buttocks. She had quietened through this, but as he began to pound her once more, her moaning escalated, echoing off the tiles. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head to one side, making her watch their reflection as their wet bodies slid up against each other. Her pussy was fluttering again, one of her hands crept to play with her clit and he knew she was about to come for the second time. This time, he held nothing back. Thrusting his full length into her, they came almost simultaneously, heat pulsing from his cock and radiating through him, her body shuddering against him, prolonging the waves of orgasm crashing over them both. He wrapped his arms around her, wanting to hold onto the feeling.

After a few seconds, she stepped out of his grasp and handed him a towel, a hint of a grin playing across her face.

"Welcome to the neighbourhood, I guess."