Anna Makes A Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me good!" I pulled out, withdrawing until only the crown of my bloated, dripping hard-on distended Anna's pussy lips. I shuddered as I came down hard again, again spearing every inch of my fuck organ into her pussy.

I bent down and took one of her hard nipples in my mouth and sucked hard on it.

By then Anna was humping like a sex-starved machine, her tit mounds bouncing and quivering as she pistoned her pussy onto my prick.

I met her rhythm, slamming my cock deeply into her buttery, sucking cunt. "That's right! Unngggh! Oh, shit, do it harder, fuck my cunt as hard as you can! Treat me like the whore I am. Oh fuck me, ...urggghhh...fuck..me.. urghhh..yeah..fuck"

Anna wrapped her arms around my shoulders, hugging me tight, crushing her tits against my chest gasping and squealing as her pussy spasmed uncontrollably around my cock. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out.

I panted on her shoulder, and then I started fucking her as hard as I could, the slapping sounds of me pounding into her extremely exciting.

Relentlessly I worked my hips between her thighs, grunting as I rammed my arrow-like prick into the gooey depths of her sucking pussy.

Already the horny tennis star could feel a series of spasms welling up in her loins, making her ravished, cock-filled fuck hole suck even tighter around my prick. "I'm cumming again! Fuck me, fuck my horny cunt! Unnggh! Cumming! I'm cummmiinnnggg! Oh fuuuccckkkkk!!!"

Her pussy burst lusciously into orgasm, oozing out fuck cream, the narrow pink walls gripping and contracting around my cock.

I rammed my cock in to the hilt. "Take it all you Russian whore" I yelled and then my load of cum cream gushed out of my prick.

Anna felt it spraying and spewing, erupting deep inside her pussy, deluging her womb with a hot, soothing load of jizz. Hornily she flexed her fucking muscles around the erupting cock shaft, helping me drain the reservoir in my balls completely in her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her sweaty horny spent body and stuck my tongue down her throat and cupped one of her fabulous tits rubbing it as we both came down off our orgasms.

Needless to say, Anna got the advert after this but the real winners was us guys who got to stick our cocks into Anna Kournikova!!

12