Anna Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
He's forced to cum again.
2k words
4.36
43.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jwc10010
jwc10010
163 Followers

On my second visit the elevator was already familiar, as was that feeling of dread that I experienced the first time. Only this time it was tempered with a knowledge of what lay ahead for me, or at least what I thought lay ahead for me. And I think that was what kept my stomach in a know. Not truly knowing where the limits were. Knowing instead that this woman set new limits with every breath. She sized me up quickly last week and pushed me past what I thought I'd be willing to do. And now that she held her videotape of me, we both knew that she held the cards.

I knew when the doors open that I would do what she wanted to avoid having that tape sent out. Even worse, I knew I would do anything she even without the tape. I was addicted. Not addicted to something as simple as sex. But addicted to the adrenaline rush of going further than I normally would go. Addicted to the knowledge that I would push what ever taboos she wanted me to. Addicted to being someone else's toy.

The elevator slowed quickly and once again opened up to her austere apartment. The same leather and chrome furniture The same elegant furnishings. The same high tech flat screen monitor that I had watched the actions of her other pets, not realizing she was taping me in the same way she had taped them. Not realizing that the man who appeared from nowhere and offered me his cock to suck was the same man in the movie and was probably held under the same sway with which she held me.

I turned at the sound of her voice. "I'm so glad you could make it John. For a brief moment I thought that you had forsaken me." I smiled, wondering. My lips opened, but without the bravado I thought I'd bring to my voice. "I'm here." Is all that came out.

"I'm glad." She paused. "John. The reason I video people is really for my own pleasure. The reason I used it to get you back is because that is what you want. That is for your pleasure. We both know you want to be pushed, to go further than you would go before. To know that you're spiraling out of control without a net."

"Will I ever get that tape?"

"You will." She paused, "You know John, at some point, you wouln't ever want that tape. Because you'll be enjoying yourself far to much."

I knew she was right.

"Sex is just sex. But erotica. That's the greatest drug ever. And it is the most addictive. And that is what this is about. It's not sex. It's pure unadulterated desire."

"Can I get you a scotch?" She asked.

I was leary at this offer buy nodded gracefully. She poured the amber liquor into a tumbler and handed it to me. As she stepped back her hand untied the single string that held her outfit together, allowing it to fall open. Her entire nakedness was open to me. Her rounded breasts and dark brown aureoles hung in a simple statement of power. Her coifed patch of pubis stood out in contrast to her lightly tanned legs and belly. Her curves spoke of beauty, strength and pleasure. All framed in a long black robe that almost touched the floor.

"Go ahead, take a sip. Sit down and enjoy." I did. Easing myself back into the quilted leather of her chaise. I watched as her hand found her sex, slowly massaging it. She raised it to her lips and tasted herself. Seductively taking her finger into her mouth. Letting her tongue linger over it as she withdrew it. She placed her foot on the coffee table, a consortium of glass and cherry. Her hand never left her body as we spoke.

"So tell me John. Did you enjoy having another man in your mouth?"

"I did in a way."

"Why?"

"It allowed me to do what I enjoy having most done to myself. It allowed me to do something that I would never have done on my own."

"Open up your pants." Once again, it was a way she had of speaking - making a request sound more like a statement than an order. Making it even more powerful because of her tone. I set the scotch down and undid my belt and zipper. I started to remove my pants but was stopped by her words. "No, just pull your penis out. Stay dressed, but let me see you."

I sat there. My pants open beneath my jacket and shirt. My cock and balls standing out among the black clothes.

"You don't shave do you?" I shook my head. "Drink your scotch John." And with that she disappeared into another room. I sat there, stroking myself and sipping my drink, wondering what was going to happen, but aroused at being alone in this room with a drink and my cock in my hand.

She came back in moments and started to help me remove my jacket and shirt. Next with my shoes and pants. I a minute I was nude on the leather, with only my drink. "Jennifer is going to come in and help shave you. Don't worry, she never bites and never misses."

I sat and watched as a younger woman appeared. Perhaps in her twenties, and nude but for a small skirt. She had smaller breasts with tiny pink nipples and dirty blonde hair. I couldn't be sure, but I thought she may have been the woman in the movie with the two men. In her hands was a metal basin with water, a razor and an old fashioned shaving brush. She sat down beside me and smiled. Anne nudged me forward so only part of my ass rested upon the leather chaise.

Her hand warm and soft took hold of my cock. She stroked me as she lifted it up. Her other hand beginning to caress shaving cream onto the base of my cock and onto my balls. I sipped my scotch as I watched. She dipped the razor into the water and shook off the excess. Her hands deftly maneuvered around my sex and the blade did its work. I watched in amazement as my cock seemed to grow without the hair around it.

In minutes she was done. My sex being rinsed with her hands splashing warm water onto me, letting it run into the bowl beneath me. She dabbed at my newly shaved penis with a soft towel and swabbed most of the water. And with a single motion moved her mouth over me. Providing me with a soft tongue and warm wet lips that encircled me and traveled almost down to my base.

I could feel Anne's fingers move to my nipples, squeezing, pinching, caressing as Jennifer took me into her mouth. Moving her mouth to my sac and replacing her hand on my penis. In a second I went from panic to sexual heights. I felt the pressure leave the chaise as Anne moved from me to Jennifer. She almost lifted Jennifer up and turned her around, positioning her sex atop my cock and slowly pushing her onto me. There was little if any resistance as I entered her.

I heard a small moan come from Jennifer's lips. And I watched as Anne started to play with her breasts. At least that is what I thought she was doing. It was hidden by the long dirty-blonde hair that flowed down her subtle back. I was lost in the sensations of a warm sex riding up and down upon me. Lost in watching Anne kneel down before Jennifer, and lost as I felt the occasional sensation of a tongue caressing my newly shaved areas.

I lay back to enjoy the sensations. Lost in the relief of what seemed to be the pleasure assigned to this evening.

After a moment I could feel Jennifer raise off of me. And opened my eyes to see her being led to my face. Her open and aroused sex being positioned over my mouth. I didn't wait to be asked but raised up to lick her. My tongue leading my head and my neck to taste where my cock had just been. I could feel a finger, it could only have been Anne's pushing its way into my rear. A firm and sensual pressure seemed to fill me with a primal lust. And then I could feel the rubbery walls of another's anus push itself down on my member.

Jennifer turned around and offered me her sex and ass to tend to. I somehow knew that she was tending to Anne's sex by the way her body moved and contorted. But my own concerns were focused on licking her sex. On pushing some of her lubrication to her anus and of exploring the small puckerings of her ass.

Anne raised herself from me and I could feel her anus being replaced with the lips of Jennifer. Her own body spiraling off of me, allowing me to watch as she sucked me into her lips. Her own sex was replaced with Anne's rear. A place I had just been. Still red with the signs of my own entry. She stared at me and smiled, knowing I would lap at her with my tongue.

I felt my own sperm rising, knowing that my imminent explosion was close. But instead of being pleasured fully, Jennifer released me. Her mouth rising from my cock and leaving it alone. I gasped, wanting more. Only to feel a solid slap on my thighs. Hard enough to raise my head further into Anne.

Anne stood, fully nude now and walked to the leather daybed of last week's activities. Jennifer rose and followed her. "I want to watch you stroke yourself." And as I began, I watched as Jennifer removed her skirt, then knelt down in front of Anne and began to satisfy her. I watched her ass sway back and forth as I stroked my cock. She motioned to me with her finger as to what she wanted me to do. And I did it. I took one of my fingers and pushed it into myself. Feeling my own hand fuck myself as I stroked myself for her to watch.

I opened my eyes in time to see her direct her playmate toward me. She took me by the hand and led me to Anne's sex. I, like Jennifer before me, pressed my face into her sex and began my minstrations. I could feel her sex welcome me. I could feel her nub push out toward me. I could fell her body spasm as I tasted her.

I could also feel what Jennifer was doing. I could feel the soft firmness of a dildo being pushed into me. I closed my eyes as I was fucked by a young woman. Her hand occasionally landing on my ass in a loud slap. I bucked at each hand, driving my mouth into Anne with each jump.

I don't even know how long it lasted, but Anne finally pushed me away from her and Jennifer relieved me of her actions. I felt myself being pushed onto the daybed and rolled onto my back. My legs were pushed above me and held there by Anne and Jennifer moved forward. I could see now the strap-on that we she held out like a cock jutting from her pubis. I watched as she entered me. Tensed as she pushed deeper into me. Relaxed as I felt her start to fuck me.

It was all I could do to reach for my own cock and start to stroke it. Anne must have anticipated this for I felt a slow steady drizzle of lubrication coat my hand and cock. I felt like a total slut. Stroking myself and begging to be fucked harder. And when I came it was a torrent onto my chest and stomach. Large strands of white cum landing atop my skin.

It didn't even seem a surprise as Anne scooped some up with a finger and fed it to me. It seemed more like a normal thing for me to do when I stuck out my tongue and licked her finger clean. And once again I knew I would be back. Not because of Anne and her tape. Not because of the new tape that was inevitably made today. But because I needed it...

jwc10010
jwc10010
163 Followers