Anna: More on The Life of A Slave

Story Info
Anna experiences more as a slave.
1.5k words
4.32
20.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The call came just after I started preparing dinner.

“Anna,” said my master voice. “I have some clothes laid in my room I want you to wear tonight. In fact, right now.” I was then wearing the usual uniform, black shirt and skirt with an apron tied around the waist. “What are you doing at the moment?”

“I’m preparing dinner, sir.”

“OK., go put on the clothes I prepared and continue.” Thus he hung up the phone.

I went over to his bedroom and found the clothes he referred to laid up on the bed. Clothes! Strips of garment, more like. I held up one piece and realised it was a camisole. Of sort. It was a sheet of thin, sheer silk, tied up around the neck with equally thin spaghetti straps; another pair of thin straps went to my back to secure the material around my breast.

I took off my uniform, shirt, apron and skirt – the underwear, stockings and the flat-heels. Already my pussy was moist, the idea of dressing up for my master was very arousing.

I put on the camisole and took a look at the mirror, gasping. This was... wild. The lower hem of the garment barely cover all my breast, just enough to reach at the nipples – which were not much covered themselves, given the sheer quality. The fabric didn’t really cover anything, actually, the dark hue was there to emphasize the roundness of my boobs.

The little trickling down my inner thigh was hot inside this air-conditioned room. I wished my master were here, pushing me into bed and take me right away...

I looked around to the other piece. It was a G-string. No more than a little triangle to cover my crotch and a thin T-shape strap at the back going down the cleft of my ass. I pulled it on and turned for another look at the mirror. I couldn’t believe it! I never really look at myself – not this way. Those round, full tits were practically begging for a suck... I turned a little and again was amazed at the effect a tiny strap gave to my ass. It look big and tight. Ready and willing...

And this damn string... it’s rubbing around the hole... I kept wriggling for the most comfort and realised that I looked like a bitch in heat, judging by the reflection in the mirror.

At the foot of the bed was a shoebox, labeled Anna, so I opened it. I never wore stilettos before – no occasion to. I tried them on and took a couple of steps. My full hip was forced to sway and I could see each cheek of my ass going up and down, the G-string no longer uncomfy – it was caressing and penetrating into me.

Oh, if only my master were already here! I wanted his cock, fingers, anything so very badly...

Dressing up finished, I gingerly walked outside again back, into the kitchen and continued with dinner. Every movement was a bit awkward, especially when I had to walk... Everything reminded me of my half-nakedness and that G was all over me... rubbing, probing, teasing...

“Beautiful...” came a soft voice I recognised as my master’s. I turned around to see him standing at the door, still clad in his suit.

“Good evening, sir. Dinner will be ready soon.” The front of his pants was already bulging and I wished upon wishes that he would just take me right now, on the kitchen floor.

“OK.,” he said casually. I watched him taking a seat before the little breakfast table and realised he was staring at me. A bit of embarrassment was mixed with arousal; I was flared inside. I was dripping hot and fidgeting non stop as I faced the stove, trying hard to finish cooking – the idea of my master watching sent goosebumps all over me.

I found that I liked being watched and I started devising ways to display more of me. Suddenly everything I needed to prepare dinner with was placed at the top of shelves or at the farthest place where I had to bend over; my ass tilted up to the roundest and my breast pushed out of the super thin camisole for my master to relish. Exhibiting myself to my master only fed my burning desire to be taken and soon my needs for my master overcame my will to obey. I stole a look at him once and caught his eye, I knew he wanted to do me then. Right there.

“Master...”

He cursed and stood up abruptly. “Come here.”

Shivering with excitement, I walked over. “Bend on the table,” he ordered. I did as told, bending face down on the table; the high heels made me feel gingerly, especially when my master forced my legs open.

“Want me, don’t you, little slave?” he murmured as he stroked my slippery cunt carelessly. Fingers and the panties’ string assaulted my swollen pussy and I moaned. “Say it. Tell me you want it.”

“Yes, Master, please... I want you.”

“You want what?”

“Please master, anything... anything you wanna give me...” his one hand held my leg open and the other hand was casually, roughly playing with my cunt.

His voice changed. “It’s not your place to ask for things, slave.”

I whimpered and held my tongue from begging. He continued, “However, I could do with a little dose of you.” He grabbed me around the hip and pulled me up; my ass high and I heard his pants went unzipped. Juicy drop of pre cum kept trickling, my breaths were ragged in anticipation.

Then he slammed into me, the string of my panties dug into my skin as he held it away from my cunt. My master pulled out and quickly pushed into me again, his thick cock fulfilled me thoroughly. I pushed my ass back, shamelessly wanting more and he picked up pace, fucking into me in a pistoning motion. I held the edge of the table as his rough movement started to shove me over.

And suddenly my master pulled out, much to my dismay. But then I felt his big hand pulled my G string off, down to my thigh. Then he grabbed hold of both my thighs, holding them still and resumed banging into me, his cock throbbing hard as I clamped my pussy lips tighter with each thrust he gave. He cursed again and again but I was too far gone with excitement; pumping my own muscle and relished the sound of him groaning hoarsely. Our juices intermingled; running hot down my thigh and trickled onto the floor.

Oh, god. It was then that I realised our fucking was so loud, that even the pre cum was making noise.

“You... naughty, naughty slave,” grunted my master. “This... is... not what... I’ve planned...” Slick with sweat and pussy juice, his hands on my thighs had slipped up and down. When he reached my buttocks, my master steadied his hands for a while, growling, “Naughty slave,” and spanked me, hard.

The pain hit me raw but the sensation only served to heighten my pleasure and unconsciously, I pushed my ass higher as if begging for another. There was no pause, he spanked me again, harder. I felt as if my lower part was working on it own; my pussy sucking his thick cock while my ass wriggled shamelessly for more spanking.

My master conceded more spanks and when I was lost in a series of incoherent pleas, he resumed fucking, ramming his huge shaft in and in and in, deeper and deeper...

“OH – ohhh... master – ” the sensation was so overwhelming, I found myself banging myself shamelessly onto him, anything to release the unbearable ecstacy and be rid of it. When he came, cursing and groaning, he gripped me tight and unloaded sizzling cum into me. Wantonly, I pumped for every drop of it, hanging tight to the table and sucking him with my quivering pussy.

Afterward, I slumped lifeless on the table and my master staggered back to sit on the nearest chair. When I could finally pick myself up, I saw that he had been scarcely undressed – he only had his pants opened and unzipped, the shirt was still buttoned up, his neck tie hardly loosened. The sight instantly made me wet again, I shivered at the thought of my master taking me just then, right there...

The front of his pants was splashed with our juices and I was amazed to see the amount we had released.

My master caught my eye and he beckoned me over. “Take off my pants.” I did as told, him lifting himself to accommodate. I started towards the hamper but he pulled me roughly and forced a fervent kiss.

“Afterward, go to bed and spread,” his eyes flashed. “You have distracted me, Anna, but what I’ve planned for you would teach you that it’s always better to stick to what I wanted.”