Anna Shows

Story Info
To women who like showing and men who like to show them.
3.3k words
3.79
235.8k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg, a big white-teethed smile on his smoothly handsome face, took me aside at the country club parking lot, to pass the word on to me: the Circle had voted me in. He grabbed and shook my hand. I couldn't help smiling right back at him. I was in!

I had approached Greg in the men's locker room at the club after our golf game. It had been almost a week since that night we had been drinking in the clubhouse bar. I couldn't help myself. I'd been thinking it over had been intrigued, ever since that night when he and Rob had hinted at such a group's existence in our area. The group, no more than 6 or 8 couples at a time, gathered at one of the member's house. A vey exclusive circle of sophisticated men and women, all with healthy sexual appetites, they got together once a month for what Ron had called "a night of partying". Since, he confided with a wink, clothes were optional, it didn't take a genius to figure out that these little gatherings were well planned orgies.

I couldn't get his causal remarks out of my mind, and plotted to corner him at the next opportunity to ask about my chances of joining. As luck would have it, they did have an opening and he assured me he would pass on my name; but it might take a few weeks till I heard anything. And so I waited, all the while getting increasingly excited by the possibilities of free and uninhibited sex with like-minded people. I had been warned that it would take awhile. Although Greg and Ron could both vouch for me, these people had to be careful; many had public reputations at risk. So all potential members had to be thoroughly screened. No one wanted to be surprised by an inquisitive politician, or some nosy reporter intent on uncovering a sex scandal in our quiet middle class neighborhood. This was an exclusive and very discreet group of men and women.

However once I had been accepted into the Circle, I had another problem. The club's rules were that each male must bring a willing female with him to the meetings. It might be some casual acquaintance, a girlfriend, a mistress, or even a wife, were she open-minded enough. The woman may not be especially pretty, but she must be reasonably attractive, and most of all she must have a lively interest in sex; open to wide range of new experiences.

As it happened I was currently without a woman in my life, and so could not attend a meeting until I could find someone to bring with me.

And then, almost by chance, I stumbled on a website that just might provide me with an answer. Like many erotic websites, GivingWives attracted a very specific audience -- one with a rather singular sexual proclivity: men and women who happily engaged in the adult sport of wife swapping.

Here I found players willing to share their wives, or even to freely hand their women over, lending them for a time to a dominant males. This arrangement seemed to be quite satisfactory to all concerned, as well as sexually satisfying. So a lively activity was always going on in the chat room where people would be putting forth and accepting various combinations in their proposals.

I began to spend my leisure hours in that chat room, watching dozens of nicknames scroll by with their offerings. I tried a few with no luck and was about to give up when I found someone masquerading behind a name that instantly intrigued me:"Show Me." "Show Me" turned out to be an ideal prospect: a 37 year-old female, lively, and highly sexed, with a very cooperative husband and best of all -- she lived only a few hours away.

Pictures were hurriedly exchanged and I found myself looking at a cool brunette with long dark hair, a tall willowy body, and killer legs. Even the little smile she gave to the camera seemed full of promise.

"Show Me" turned out to be "Anna" -- the girl I was to end up taking with me in my first venture into the inner Circle.

It didn't take long in chatting with the mysterious Ms "Show Me" to learn of the all-consuming love she had of exposing herself. She discovered this exhibitionist streak one day when out with a group of girls. Her friend Courtney told about the sudden urge she had when shopping for shoes to open her legs for the cute young guy who was kneeling just between her legs and smiling up at her with proffered shoe in hand

Anna felt a throb of lust. The two girls giggled about it, and Anna dared Courtney to do it. Courtney said she would if Anna would go first. Anna took up the challenge; she instantly knew it was something she'd just have to try. She explored shoe stores, lurking around, pretending to look over the wares, all the while looking for just the right guy till she found a likely prospect. Then one day, wearing a loose skirt, and nylons, and foregoing panties, she found herself sitting down in front of him, a slim, good-looking kid with glasses, and opening her legs for the astonished shoe store clerk. The thrill that first time was indescribable. It cut through her like an erotic knife when she saw the guy looking up at her with eyes that lit up in awe.

Soon Anna and Courtney were off on a spree, flashing merrily away in the mall, in the park and even in the college library. She specially enjoyed leaving the door ajar in changing rooms in various boutiques and department stores, when she dallied in her underwear in front of the mirrored walls of the booth.

Later, she let her boyfriend Matt in on her secret, and he would take her out for a bit of fun. He'd take her for ride, topless, strapped into the passenger seat with a seatbelt; the windows down, her young breasts proudly exposed. One incredible day he had her lean back with legs extended, heels on the dashboard, skirt hiked all the way up to her waist to give passing truckers a real treat.

After hearing that I knew for sure: Anna was perfect! This was the girl who I must have accompany me into the inner circle.

***

We first agreed to meet in a little coffee shop in Mobile. She came through the door wearing big sunglasses, a thin flowered sundress in pale yellow and a pair of white pumps; no stockings, I noted, admiring her slender legs. She seemed like a prettier version of the girl-next-door. Anna was everything I had hoped for: cute and vivacious, she would make a great party girl!

And as I quickly found out, this was a young woman with no inhibitions; she talked about sex frankly and with enthusiasm. I explained what I had in mind. She leaned across the table towards me, pushed those sunglasses back up into her hair and with sparkling brown eyes gave me a playful smile. Edging still closer so that our heads almost touched, she admitted in a whispered voice that what I proposed would be a real turn on for her; the girl simply loved to be watched!

And so it was arranged. Three weeks later we were driving along in the early evening light, making our way to the B.'s -- a sprawling ranch house in the shadowy hills. Anna looked devastating sitting there beside me in the black sleeveless dress we had picked out for her that morning.

Out of the corner of my eye I stole a glance at her from time to time just to be sure that this pretty woman was indeed still in the car with me! She sat in silence, upright and alert, her crisp features and small-breasted front rhythmically illuminated by the headlights of passing cars. I felt a tightening in my gut; a tingle of anticipation shooting through me. I looked down to see the short dress had ridden up the smooth nylons of her close-set thighs; it was all I could do to keep my hands off this gorgeous creature.

The big buff-colored house was brightly-lit, situated on the rise of a well-manicured lawn at the end of a cul-de-sac. Our hosts, Roger and Hillary B., were a distinguished-looking couple in their fifties, who cordially greeted us at the front door as though we were long lost friends. I noticed how his eyes lit up when he took in my companion's slender body in that short sexy dress. I also noticed that his wife's eyes took on a similar interest in her newest guest, whom she favored with a hostess' reassuring smile, reaching out to briefly touch her on the bare arm.

The entrance way and most of the first floor was ablaze with light from high chandeliers but the spacious house seemed curiously still and empty. No trace of an ongoing party was to be found on the main floor, but the flight of stairs we were led down descended into a darkened room, and it was there we found the party-goers -- perhaps a dozen well-dressed people sitting around in quiet conversation.

Gradually my eyes adjusted to the subdued lighting. A sprinkling of candles added their softened glow to the intimate gathering. There seemed to be a lot of drinking and touching going on, light caresses punctuated by the occasional kiss in the shadows that spoke of the closeness, even intimacy of a group of friends who were very friendly indeed. I noticed both Rob and Greg in a dimly-lit corner sitting with their wives whom I had met at the country club on a few occasions. Rob waved us over to their low candle lit coffee table.

The murmur of voices died to a few whispers as I lightly cradled Anna's waist, guiding her as she glided into the room like a stately model -- the eyes of the hushed guests following us across the thickly-carpeted floor.

We made small talk. Rob and Greg chatted, relaxed and confident with their eyes frequently checking out the newest guest, who warmed under the obvious male attention; while their women, outgoing cordial and warm, were going out of their way to make us newcomers feel welcomed.

We had settled in and after several rounds of drinks flowed freely, a set of overhead spotlights suddenly came on, starkly illuminating a small platform that had been set in the very center of the room. This impromptu stage was a painted piece of 4 x 8 plywood mounted on four acrylic posts, raised about a foot of two off the floor, and centered exactly under twin spots mounted on track lights. In the middle of the platform, a plush red easy chair dominated the stage.

Roger, our host, now took the stage. Gray-haired and suave, his blue eyes twinkling, he seemed to be enjoying the role of grand impresario as he welcomed us and confided how pleased he was to introduce the very special treat we had in store for the evening's entertainment. He asked that Stephen and Anna be given a warm welcome, and we stood up smiling to a smattering of applause.

Ron had gone over the initiation ceremony with me in some detail, and Anna and I had talked about it over lunch so she'd know exactly what to expect. I was to present my partner to the group and she would then perform a solo act, after which things would take, what Ron laughingly called "their usual course."

A ripple of excitement ran through the crowd as we stepped up to the platform and I helped Laruen mount the step in her high heels. She tuned to face the crowd, while I stood behind her, the big chair to my back. She turned to face me over her shoulder, and we kissed. Then I placed my hands on her shoulders, offering her to our eager audience like a proud parent presenting his child.

She stood in the light: her slender figure straight and tall in her heels, legs slightly parted, facing her shadowed audience serenely, with chin held high. My hands glided down her narrow shoulders, paused to move aside her long hair in back as I leaned into her, kissing the back of her neck. Then as she stood stock still, I attacked the little clasp at the top of the dress, and slowly began peeling the zipper down.

***

The descending zipper revealed a long vee of smooth, lightly-tanned skin that pointed to the waistband of black panties just peeking out below. The bodice sagged in front, momentarily suspended from the shoulders.

Brushing the dress off her shoulders, I helped it along on its descent, letting it slide down her front till it bunched up at her waist. Now Anna stood before the crowd in her brassiere, a black lacy demi-bra that lifted but hardly covered its precious little cargo. The room sat quietly; all eyes on the lighted stage.

My fingers were shaking as I undid the little catch, and peeled the wispy straps off her shoulders. I slid my hands around her front to let the released cups fall into my cupping palms. And when I let the lacy thing drop to the floor, I stepped back to let the room admire my bare-breasted beauty.

Now my date for the evening stood half-naked before the roomful of strangers, straight and tall in her heels, delicate breasts exposed, small-mounded tits were set high on her chest that rose and fell ever so slightly with her tight breathing. A round of applause greeted the stirring sight of those narrow little titties. Even now the girl's nipples seemed to be hardening, protruding just a little, peeking out with her growing arousal. I well knew that being displayed like this was getting to her. Being watched had long been a powerful turn on, one that got her instantly wet.

I couldn't resist that naked breast that sat so close. My hand was helplessly drawn to sample it, fingering the pliant softness, taking a hardening nipple to rub between thumb and forefinger, while Anna stood still. I gave up that perky little tit and planted a quick kiss on Anna's gasping lips.

With my back to the audience, I got down on one knee to continue undressing my partner. Grabbing the tight disheveled dress that the hips, I worked it down her slim loins, helping her to lift each heel in turn and step free of the fallen dress. Now Anna, having been reduced to shoes, thigh-high stockings, and her panties shifted her weight under the spotlight. The panties would be next.

Reaching up and being careful so as not to block the view, I plucked the waistband and rode the silky panties over the slight ridge of her hips and down the lovely contours of those nyloned legs, uncovering the slight mound of a lightly-furred pussy. Kicking away her fallen panties, Anna instinctively widened her stance setting her heels a little further apart, knowing what her audience wanted to see, and pleased to show it to them. The girl was a born exhibitionist!

Seeing her in nothing but stockings and heels, gave me an overwhelming urge to take her. I couldn't keep my hands off her. I scooping up my nude partner, I pressed her naked body to my fully-clothed one. My hands explored her back, fingers trailing down and curving in to settle comfortably cupping her neatly curved buttocks. Her arms tightened around me; we kissed, tongues stabbing and probing, hungry for each other. The audience cheered.

Still locked in a kiss she jammed a hand down between our tightly-pressed bodies, grabbing for my crotch. Her moving fingers felt for my cock through the front of my pants. I didn't need her touch to get me hard (relieving her of her bra had done that) but the desperate grab she made for me, searching fingers finding and urgently tightening on my tented cock threatened to send me over the edge right then and there.

Fighting for control, I gasped, sucked in a shivering breath of air and wrenched myself free. I held the woman at arms-length. She was flushed, panting through her opened lips, breasts heaving, nipples stiff and tight. I knew the time was right for the final act.


***

Taking her by the naked shoulders, I walked her back to the big red chair; kissed her one more time before lowering her into it. With her bare bottom planted on the plush seat cushion, I pulled her forward by the hips, till she sat on the very front edge of the pillow. I tipped her back onto her shoulders, and reaching down lifted her stockinged legs opening them wide before draping each over a thickly-padded arm.

Now the girl was totally exposed to the audience, her crotch spread open, pussy on blatant display as she settled back into the plush chair. Under the bright lights the extent of her arousal was obvious. She was soaking wet between her legs; the pubic hair that edged her pussylips was damp and matted. Standing over her, I thought I caught a whiff of her arousal. Now I stepped down off the platform, leaving Anna alone -- the star of a solo performance.

The room had become perfectly silent, but for a slight rustling as amorous couples moved about in the shadows, embracing, kissing, caressing and shedding clothes. From somewhere a woman softly moaned.

Anna turned to look over at me, but I just smiled to her and nodded. She knew what to do. She brought both hands up to cup her little breasts, giving herself a reassuring squeeze. Then one hand trailed lower, down her front, the fingers pointed towards her arch. She cupped herself, holding her furry vulva while her fingers curled up into the damp softness of her opened crotch.

We watched as she began to rub herself, using the palm of her hand in a slow circular massage. She twisted, squirmed in the chair, and soon brought her fingers into play. She was rubbing the fingertips up and down along her bulging pussylips, pressing in; a single finger played along the arch at the top of the lips, circling the area around the clitoris. From my vantage point so close to the action, I watched fascinated as the finger touched her pleasure button, and she bit her lip and arched back, gurgling from deep in her throat

The finger teased down to slowly insert itself into the hot slick cunt. It slipped right up there as she closed her eyes; her wrist began to jiggle as her hips came up off the cushion. I watched her take that glistening finger, redolent with girl juices, and hold it up as if to show me. And then, still looking into my eyes, she slowly put that finger in her mouth to suck on it, sucking on it like it was a lollipop.

I stood paralyzed, my cock terribly arching, demanding release. Then her hand dived once more to her gaping pussy and this time two curled fingers were inserted, then three...right up into her snatch. Her wrist moved quickly and she was fucking herself.

The whispers and murmurs in the room mingled with helpless groans, the grunts men and the moans of women and other sounds of love-making in the shadows. The sight of the beautiful woman squirming and moaning as she pleasured herself had charged the air with sexual excitement. Clothes were being peeled off and tossed away, many of the party-goers were naked by this time and far too busy for anything more than a furtive glance at the passion-driven star of the show, whose own act was racing towards a crescendo.

I tore open my pants, shoved my briefs down to release my throbbing cock. In a frenzied rush I grabbed the girl, lifted her by the hips, dragged her to the carpeted floor, and fell on her. Her legs came up in welcome and clamped tight on my thrusting body, and we rode together to a thundering climax.

The End