Annabelle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just go in the Soft side for now, ok?" Curtis said. Annabelle was disappointed, but it was better than nothing. Plenty of time for the Hard part later, she thought, as she felt her pussy wetten even more. Curtis lead the party into a really swanky bar/club area. Lots of stylishly dressed men, nearly all black with a few white men lurking sheepishly near their confident female partners.

Annabelle was surprised at the diversity of the female clientele. For some foolish reason she'd only expected white women here, but there were plenty of black and asian girls here too. Curtis lead them to a private booth reserved for him - he was the part-owner, after all - and they got some drinks in.

"Next time you come here, David," Theo said, "you'll be the one getting the drinks and serving the needs of your woman. We're letting you off this time, but that's just the rule in future, ok?"

"Annabelle's completely in charge when you come in the Soft side," Curtis added. "She gets to choose who she talks to, who she dances with... and who she fucks."

David blanched at that final part.

"This side of the club is controlled by the women," he continued. "They get to decide everything, have a nice time with no pressure. The Hard side is... different, but no less enjoyable. Most girls say it is far better, but hey, that's for later. Annabelle can go to any of the private one-on-one areas with a guy or girl of her choice, or she can take a few people into the bigger ones for a group sex session. Or perhaps just chill out in the jacuzzi and relaxation areas. Lots of choices. And you get to watch, if you want, or you can relax yourself."

David nodded nervously.

"But she WILL fuck some people tonight," Theo said. "She's becoming a slave to black cock.... you can see she's checking out the talent already."

"I'm afraid so," Annabelle blushed, though she didn't stop. "I like the look of those guys over there."

She pointed at a couple of men standing at the bar, chatting to a stunning Japanese woman.

"Ah, yes, that's Kimiko, John and Jermaine. Good people. She's a regular here and those two are her personal studs, though she's more than willing to share them out," Curtis explained.

"She's gorgeous," Annabelle said, marvelling at her beauty.

"Ah, a connoisseur of the female form," Theo chuckled. "Your girl is really coming along well as a slut, Davey."

David looked down, embarrassed.

"Don't be like that, man," Theo said, clapping him on the shoulder. "It's all about the bitches these days, keep 'em happy. Don't you love it when she's happy?"

David nodded.

"See, she just happens to get her rocks off by fucking men and women," Theo said. "She really loves it, too. You'll see."

"I want to go talk to them," Annabelle said, suddenly. Curtis just motioned with his hand, indicating they'd keep David company.

She walked over and David watched her boldly approach the threesome. With no idea what they were saying, he had to merely guess from the gestures they made. Kimiko looked delighted to see Annabelle. To David's surprise, she leaned in and gave Annabelle a passionate, sloppy kiss, which Annabelle eagerly reciprocated. Eventually they broke it off, but even David could tell Annabelle was burning with desire. She said something and the Japanese woman smiled, nodding. Annabelle turned on her heel and strode confidently back to the booth.

"Kimiko and the guys are coming with me to one of the big rooms," she said. "Come on, David, you can finally watch me get fucked!"

She grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the booth, laughing. They made their way back to the threesome, all of them looking with disdain at David.

"He going to watch then?" Kimiko said, her accent beguiling but her English flawless. "Good, I like it when the cucks are there."

"Come on, I really need to fuck," Annabelle said. They swiftly headed through the crowds and corridors to a large room, a king size bed in the middle. Sex toys and huge bottles of lubricant adorned the bedside tables. The four of them ignored David and wasted no time undressing, before joining each other on the bed. David watched as the two girls devoured the incredibly large cocks of the men. Annabelle was insatiable, her lust translating to the sloppiest blowjob David could have imagined. She lathered the penis with her saliva, licking every centimetre of it with wanton abandon.

Both women were soon on their backs, slick cocks descending into both their bodies, eliciting moans and groans of desire and satisfaction. David watched, hypnotised, as the men brought the two women to climax over and over again, switching between them but never letting up their remarkable pace. Then Kimiko did something extraordinary. Straddling one man, the other seemed to know precisely what she wanted. Removing himself from a clearly disappointed Annabelle, he took up a position between Kimiko's legs and, to David and Annabelle's surprise, fed his dick alongside his partner's into Kimiko's wet slit.

"Oh my God!" Annabelle gasped as she sat up on the bed to witness this sight. Both cocks were so big and yet this small Japanese woman was easily taking them both at the same time into her massively stretched pussy.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen, oh my GOD!" Annabelle cried, utterly fixated the slippery mess between Kimiko's legs. "I so want to do this myself, but... god, my pussy could fit that much in it!"

As the men pounded Kimiko, her whole body shook and tremored with an ungodly orgasm. She was like a rag doll flopping about, eyes rolled back in her head, completely lost to her feelings. Finally, the two men slipped out of her.

With glazed eyes, Kimiko turned to face Annabelle, a seductive smile on her lips.

"Your turn, slut," she groaned. Annabelle's jaw dropped through the floor.

"No, no... it's too much, I.... oh God, I need to try..." she whimpered. Jermaine lay next to Annabelle and she nervously straddled him, her back to him. Sinking her pussy down on his rock hard meat, she put her hands on his chest. Jermaine grabbed the back of her knees and spread her legs for her. Whimpering, she and David watched as the second cock touched her stuffed pussy.

"Oh God, oh God..." she muttered over and over as John's penis attempted to press into her. She grimaced and yelled until, amazingly, the head plopped into her. She screamed as her pussy was stretched more than it had ever been before. David was in awe of his fiancé as she managed to squeeze inch after inch of the second cock inside her body. He'd believed she'd been sleeping with other men and was prepared for that, but for two men to be inside her pussy at the same time just was beyond what he'd expected.

To his (and her) surprise, she'd managed to take both cocks balls deep inside her. Time seemed to stand still as the cocks remained motionless inside her, allowing to get used to the sensations she was feeling. When they began to move, her mouth was an O of inexpressible pleasure. she fell back on Jermaine, John following her down, her pale white skin sandwiched between the dark chocolate of her twin lovers.

It wasn't long before she was in a similar subspace-like state to the one Kimiko had been in, eyes rolled back, body an uncontrollable mess of orgasmic surges and spasms. It all came to a head when, incredibly, all three climaxed at once. Annabelle's screams were ear-splitting, yelling about how much she wanted their cum inside her.

Finally, all were satiated and Kimiko, John and Jermaine left, the former giving David a derogatory wink as she went by. David gingerly sat next to his prone wife, whose body was jerking every so often as post-orgasmic shocks coursed through her. She was weeping with pleasure.

"Uhhhhh," she managed, "amazing..."

David patted her on the shoulder and tried to sit comfortably. To his shame, he'd had a raging erection ever since the men had started pounding his fiancée and he needed to do something. What the hell, he thought, she's such a slut anyway. He stood and pulled down his trousers. Annabelle looked up groggily and smiled as he emptied his balls all over her naked body.

Tucking himself away, he asked whether she wanted to go home now.

"No, let's go... mmm, relax in the jacuzzi for a bit."

David towelled her down and helped her into her coat, putting her skimpy bikini set into the pocket. Didn't seem like she needed it. As they went to the jacuzzi, they noticed Curtis and Theo in another room. Annabelle waved to them as they pounded some unknown girl, one after the other.

"That was me last night, you know," Annabelle laughed, leading David to the jacuzzi.

"Ooh, that feels good," she cooed, slipping herself into the hot water. There were quite a few tubs in here and there was a good, friendly atmosphere of chatter and, it had to be said, heavy petting. One or two women were clearly taking black cock in a few of the pools, but Annabelle had picked one just for her and David.

"Come on in, don't let your tiny little penis embarrass you," she winked. He grimaced at that, but disrobed, placing his clothing neatly in a hamper for safety.

"You're right, it is nice in here," he said, sliding in alongside Annabelle.

"I'm so glad we're here, that experience just now was mind-blowing," she said, dreamily.

"You certainly looked happy," he said, surprised at the lack of bitterness in his tone. Maybe he was genuinely happy for her, for discovering herself in this way?

"I was... deliriously. Hey, guys, come join us!" she said, waving at a group of black men who were walking past.

"Sure," one said and they halted, disrobing themselves. David was instantly ashamed of his penis as each of the men was sporting a cock at least twice the size of his.

"Come on, let the men sit next to me," Annabelle said, gently pushing David away from her. He reluctantly moved to the opposite side of the tub and watched as the four men surrounded his fiancée.

"You in the mood to fuck?" one said, hand moving between her legs quite brazenly.

"Mmm, not yet, I just got screwed a few minutes ago, so I need to just relax a bit... but maybe later."

"Sure, sure, you just holler and we'll be happy to fill you up, girl," another laughed. "We're off to the Hard side anyway soon."

"I've not been there yet," she said, and David could tell the idea of the place intrigued her. "Maybe I'll pop in and see you in a bit?"

"Yeah, that's cool," a third agreed.

They exchanged names and David was aghast when she happily gave them their address and number. It didn't seem an issue to her. They eventually got out and left David and Annabelle alone together.

"You just... gave them our home address..." he said, incredulously.

"Fuck yeah, of course, how else are they going to come over and fuck me in our bed?" she said, without batting an eyelid.

"Jesus... this is going too far..." David said.

"Well, you know if you don't want to be here, just go, I can just go home with Theo and Curtis. I'm the one with the big job and the fucking flat from it and ... you can just go and fuck off if you don't like the way I'm going to be living my life. Your choice. I love you, but you're not going to keep me from being satisfied the way I want to be, got that?"

David was aghast. Annabelle had never spoken to him like this before, even when they'd argued.

"Look, don't even answer," she continued. "It's just the way it is. Stay or don't stay. I'm a black cock SLUT and that's all there is to it."

She got out of the tub and David hastily moved to follow her. God knows what she was going to do if he wasn't there to calm her down. After drying off, they both ended up outside the club. Annabelle was in no mood to chat, saying David had ruined her night. She asked the bouncers to pass a message inside to Curtis, saying she wanted to go home now.

After a while in the cold, Curtis appeared, smart as before.

"Everything ok?" he said, casting an aggressive glance at David.

"This wimp ruined my evening, I need to go home now..." she said, grumpily. Curtis gave David a stare that had him cowering.

"Cucks don't fuck up their woman's nights, boy," he said, snarling. "I'll let you off this time, but if it happens again, you're banned and Annabelle will be coming here without you. Got it?"

David nodded, nervously. What was going to happen?

"Right... let's go then," Curtis said. As they walked to the car, David sensed a change in Annabelle. She put her hand on the car door, but didn't open it.

"Fuck it..." she said, removing her hand. "Curtis, take me to the Hard part. This loser can get a taxi home."

"That's what I'm talking about," Curtis smiled. "Here, take this and get the fuck out."

He tossed a few notes at David and they walked off together. David felt himself welling up, his beautiful Annabelle walking away to God knows what. Would he ever see her again?

"Fuck that guy," Annabelle was saying. "I want hard cocks and I want them now."

"Look," Curtis said, "don't be too hard on him."

"I thought you just told him to get the fuck out?"

"Yeah, well, that's just the club policy for cucks, treat 'em badly," he said. "In reality, it's clear he loves and cares for you, you don't want to let sex get in the way of that. Keep him at home, make him your bitch, doing everything you want him to. Let his passivity enable your own lifestyle."

"Wow, yeah, you're right," she said, thoughtfully. "I think so, yeah. But now... I want to get fucked!"

They laughed and went back in the club, this time through the Hard door.

"Now, this time out you'll be allowed to just go at your own pace. Every time afterwards you'll be on your own and ... well, you'll see," Curtis said pushing the door open.

Inside it was dark, pulsing pink and purple neon the only light sources. The room was larger than she expected, and there was nobody to be seen. All along the sides of the black walls were black doors, nothing to distinguish them from the other.

"Behind each door lies an encounter," Curtis said. "Each one will be different, depending on who is in there. Sometimes there's nobody in there, in which case you can either wait and enjoy the ... facilities provided or leave and go to a different room."

Annabelle noticed green and red lights above each door, and asked about them.

"Green means the room is looking for more people to join in and red is closed," Curtis said, "although there are viewing areas for each one, so people can still watch the red ones."

"Cool," she said. "Can we have a look?"

"Sure, let's see a red one for now," he said, going through the first door. Annabelle's heart was beating. Just what was she going to find inside?

The first door lead to a very small foyer, two more doors leading off from it. Taking the door to the right, they entered a small room with a big glass window and a few seats in front of it. Curtis sat and Annabelle followed suit, turning her attention to what was happening on the other side of the window. She gasped at what she saw.

A beautiful woman was in the room, her golden locks flowing down her back, milk-white skin naked and free. Around her were three black men, also naked and sporting enormous erections. Their balls looked to Annabelle like coconuts and she wondered how much cum they could be holding.

Inside the woman were two more men, one underneath thrusting up into her stretched vagina and the other on top, pounding his huge cock into her ass.

"Oh my God," Annabelle said, in awe of the woman. "In the ass? Five guys?"

"If you come into the Hard section, expect to get your ass fucked," Curtis said, matter of factly. "As I mentioned, there's a safe word - Zebra - but nobody will stop fucking your ass if you say it. If you've come in here, you've implicitly suggested that you want to be fucked into unconsciousness by the studs."

"Sounds delicious... but I don't know about my ass... I'm not sure I could take it," Annabelle said.

"Maybe if I got you some toys, butt plugs and stuff," he continued. "You can... test yourself. Or we could help you. If you'd like."

"Mmm, sounds good," Annabelle said, her pussy soaking as she watched the woman take more cocks than she'd ever imagined at once. "I did some double vaginal earlier, by the way. Maybe Theo and you could... help me do that as well."

Curtis grinned. "Dirty little slut, that's what I like to hear. Sure, we can stuff you full, no problem."

"I can't watch much more of this," Annabelle sighed. "It just makes me want to get in there and fuck those men myself."

"Well, you can if you want to..."

"No, I need to prepare myself," she sighed again. "I don't want to hurt myself."

"Ok, want to go home now? I can drop you off at your place."

"No, I want you and Theo to fuck my pussy together."

"Done," he grinned.

12