Annalise at the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling I have done myself proud with the performance I have put in, I know that it will not be long before I lose control of myself. Annalise sees this in my eyes and in her exhausted state whispers to me:

'Come for me babe, cum in my ass. I want to feel your load spurt up inside me. I need to feel you lose control. Cum for me'.

I drive my dick in further again, allowing all 7 inches to be completely swallowed up her asshole. She begs me to fuck her harder through the forbidden passage of love as yet another orgasm starts to grip her body. So I pull out most of the shaft and push all the way back in again, fucking her anus faster and harder, until I am unable to take any more.

'I'm gonna CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!' I scream, as Annalise's eyes widen in anticipation, the desire etched on her face, her yearning to feel my cum inside her ass. As I do so, she watches my expression as I cum. I lose complete control, spasming my muscles and thrashing my entire body as I feel the first stream of cum shooting out of the head of my erect phallus into her fine derriere. It feels like this intense sensation will never end, as I lose myself in the moment.

I collapse into her arms, both relaxing and recovering, with the both of us savouring the pleasure of breaking the taboo of anal lovemaking.

12