Anna's Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,274 Followers

Jenny led her over to where the master was standing. "You look great Anna," he said, "I'm sure that all the men and women here are looking forward to you." As he spoke, Anna realised she was feeling less scared than she might look. She felt her gaze checking out the master's body, or, more specifically his cock. As he was speaking to her she checked out his semi-erect cock. She tried to imagine it completely erect and was tempted to give it a quick touch. Her thoughts were brought back to the master when she heard him say, "Anna, before we go any further we thought we would show you what might be expected of you." For a moment Anna wondered what he had in mind until she saw him reach for the remote control again. He pressed a button and the large screen came to life again.

Initially the scene was the one Anna recognised; the inside of the room she was staying in. There was a short pause and then the action started. She watched as a woman, about the same age and build as her self appeared in the room. Anna continued to watch the big screen as the woman was followed into the room by a large group of men. The woman had a lead on the same as Anna and the master was leading her toward the large bed. Another aspect that Anna was not expecting as she watched was that there was sound as well!

She listened to the master say to the woman, "OK Joyce, your wildest fantasy is about to come true, but before we can proceed I want you to tell everyone what this fantasy is. Anna listened intently waiting to hear the woman's reply. Then, hesitatingly but quite clearly she heard the woman say, "I want to be gang banged in my arse!

Anna found herself involuntarily clenching her bum cheeks as the reality of the woman's request sunk in. Anna realised that many of the men in the bar with her now were probably present for Joyce's anal gang-bang. The people in the bar all looked intently at the screen and listened as the master said, "OK Joyce, kneel on the bed and the girls will prepare you. At this point Anna saw Jenny and Li, both completely naked appear in the shot. They encouraged Joyce to kneel on the bed with her head down on the mattress and her bum high in the air. Anna thought how provocatively sexy the woman looked as the girls pushed her back lower down and spread her legs. Anna was starting to realise how sophisticated the camera and sound set-up was in her room.

The next shot, obviously from yet another camera angle, showed a vividly clear image of Joyce's backside. Anna clenched her buttocks as she saw the base of the large butt plug that had obviously been put in Joyce's anus earlier. Anna watched, along with the bar audience as Jenny slowly withdrew the plug. The plug was much fatter than Anna had been expecting and as Jenny pulled it out Anna noticed that Joyce's anus remained distended. With her anus still gaping open Jasmine quickly emptied half a tube of KY inside. The camera shot changed to an orderly line of naked men forming a queue in the room.

Anna noticed that they all had one very obvious thing in common; they were all gently stroking stiff erections. With no other foreplay she heard the master say, "gentlemen, Joyce's arse is yours for the taking. Fill her with your spunk!"

The camera shot changed again and Anna watched the first of the men move behind Joyce. She watched as Jenny applied a liberal blob of KY to the head of his stiff cock and then helped to guide him into his target. In one long slow movement the man slid the whole length of his stiff cock into Joyce's anus. Anna heard Joyce give out a low cry and Anna couldn't decide whether it was a cry of pain or pleasure. Soon the man was gripping Joyce's hips and urgently thrusting his stiff cock into her arse. He did not last long. Anna watched the tell tale signs of his thigh muscles tensing and the pace of his thrusts momentarily appearing to falter and knew that Joyce's arse was being filled with spunk. He quickly withdrew and just as Anna noticed his spunk start to dribble from Joyce's arse, another man had taken over.

Once more she watched as Jenny lubricated the second man's cock and guided him into Joyce's arse. One by one the men fucked her arse. Jenny had stopped lubricating their cocks because the previous men's spunk was enough. As each man shot his load he would stand to one side and another take his place. Anna could hear Joyce's screams and this time knew they were pure pleasure. She lost count of how many times Joyce had cum. It seemed to blend into one long orgasm as man after man pumped her arse and emptied his hot spunk into her. Eventually the action paused. Another camera panned around the room to reveal it was full of men with limp wet cocks.

The camera changed back to the rear of Joyce and Anna was amazed as she watched what seemed like a never-ending trickle of creamy spunk dribble from Joyce's arse. Both Jenny and Jasmine were now behind Joyce and standing either side so as not to block the view of the camera. As Anna continued to watch, Jasmine gripped Joyce's buttocks and rudely pulled them apart to completely reveal her distended anus still dribbling spunk. With Jasmine still holding her buttocks apart Jenny started to massage the spunk into Joyce's pussy. Joyce was still moaning deliriously as Jenny, using two hands started to pull her pussy wide open for the camera. Anna could see that as well as the spunk Joyce's pussy was dripping wet with her own juices.

As Anna watched in amazement, Jenny started to insert her tiny hand into Joyce's pussy. Just the fingers at first, one by one, slowly pushing inside and stretching her wider and wider. Eventually, as her thumb disappeared inside, the bar audience erupted into raucous cheers. The camera zoomed in so that the large screen was filled with just Joyce's pussy. Anna watched amazed as she saw Jenny's fist roughly fucking Joyce's cunt. Stretching it each time her fist plunged inside.

Anna could hear the crude comments from the bar audience and realised that their comments and probably their cocks would soon be aimed at her.

A man standing directly behind her shouted out, "wow guys, I had started to forget what a horny bitch Joyce was!"

Slowly the screen changed to black and Anna realised that her time was getting much nearer. Even though she knew she could actually leave now if she wanted she felt obliged to stay. She felt as though she would have failed if she walked out now. She wanted to be pushed, perhaps even forced to have new wild sexual experiences.

To be continued.

loveking
loveking
1,274 Followers
12