Anna's Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

"Yes, said Anna, "I was."

Anna felt a little awkward talking to the master with a fist in her pussy and two fingers in her anus!

The master got up from the bed and walked round to Anna's rear.

"Let me explain Jenny's speciality then," Anna heard him say as he disappeared from her view.

She felt Jasmines fingers slip from her well lubricated anus as the master continued, "I am first going to check that your arsehole is ready Anna."

As he stopped speaking Anna felt his larger fingers push into her anus and stretch her further than Jasmine had done. Anna was still surprised at how quickly she had learned to accept having her anus penetrated and the pleasurable feelings it giving her.

Somehow though, in the back of her mind she had a nagging worry about what Jenny's speciality might be.

With two of the master's fingers in her anus and Jenny's fist in her pussy Anna had a very definite 'full feeling'!

The master continued, "Anna, your arsehole feels ready now."

As the master finished speaking Anna felt his fingers slip from her and the head of his stiff cock push up against her anus. Having learned a lot in the past few hours Anna knew what to expect as she felt him push against her. The previous fuck by Li and the subsequent fingerings had done their job on preparing her for this second anal fuck. Anna felt a huge sense of achievement and pride as she felt the master's cock slide relatively easily into her anus.

She could feel him leaning over her back and reaching under her to grab hold of her breasts. He gave her breasts a tender stroke before taking the nipple clamp cords in each hand and giving them a sharp tug. At the same time as the pain suddenly hit her nipples she felt the whole length of his stiff cock fill her arse. The pain in her nipples quickly subsided and her thoughts were then concentrated to her pussy and anus.

She could feel Jenny unclenching her fist inside her and then felt her moving her hand around inside.

The master then said, "Anna, Jenny's speciality is to give men an exquisite wank."

Anna felt puzzled as the master paused, allowing her puzzlement to grow.

He then continued, "The reason the wank is so exquisite is that she does it from inside. Yes, that's right, Jenny is now going to wank my stiff cock whilst it is still firmly up your arse!"

Anna felt Jenny's hand stretch her insides as she realised Jenny was actually rubbing the masters cock through the thin membranes of her insides!

As Jenny found the head of the master's cock and pressed against it with her fingers the master started to fuck Anna's arse. Anna had forgotten that he was still holding the nipple clamp cords but was soon reminded when he started to pull on them with each powerful thrust of his cock into her arse.

Anna felt as though she was being stretched to the limit, literally. The pain from the nipple clamps was somehow merging with the sensations that Jenny's hand and the master's stiff cock were causing, to form an exquisite mixture. Anna knew that all the men and women in the bar were watching her in this lewd position with her pussy stretched over Jenny's wrist and the master's cock pumping her arse. The whole situation was fuelling Anna's wildest fantasies and as she felt the master's pace quicken she felt wave after wave of pleasure surge through her body. She screamed in ecstasy as she experienced her strongest orgasm ever. It almost took her by surprise with its suddenness and felt as though it would last forever. It peaked a second time as she felt the master tense, pull violently on the nipple clamp cords and then release his hot spunk inside her.

Having satisfied his lust for now, the master withdrew and then climbed back onto the bed. He stretched out on the bed, lying on his back with his thighs either side of Anna's head. His cock was still dribbling spunk as he said to Anna, "Lick my cock clean Anna while the audience downstairs has a good look at your recently fucked arsehole!"

Anna felt disgusted but somehow felt unable to refuse to lick the cock that had just been inside her arse. She lifted her head and began to lick the master clean. Tasting his salty spunk, which, to her relief had over powered any other taste that might have been on it.

Downstairs the audience watched as the camera zoomed in to show Anna's rear in close up. They could see her anus, still distended, looking like an open invitation to be fucked again. They all cheered loudly as Jenny pumped her fist a few times in Anna's pussy which had the effect of squeezing out the master's spunk from her anus. They watched as it trickled from her anus and down into Jenny's wrist.

Anna then felt her pussy stretching again as Jenny started to withdraw her hand. Suddenly Anna felt completely empty as Jenny pulled her hand out completely.

The master announced that she had done a good job on cleaning his cock and got up from the bed leaving Anna in her kneeling position. He walked around to her rear and then addressed the audience, saying, "Gentlemen, as you can see, Anna is now ready to be used for your pleasure. Please make your way to her room while we get her ready to receive your spunk.

To be continued...

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers
12