Anna's Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
An English lady's enjoyment of abuse
4.9k words
4.46
54.8k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,278 Followers

Anna had listened to the master talking to the men and women downstairs, announcing that she was now ready to be used for their pleasure. Although she felt she had been used already hearing his announcement acted to reinforce the fact that she had only just begun to be used.

She could feel a wild excitement building inside her mixed with a feeling of doubt and fear as she realised that she was expected to satisfy every single person from the bar. All those cocks of differing sizes would soon be using the hole of their choice to satisfy their owner's lust and relieve him of his spunk. The women too would want to satisfy their own lust in ways that Anna could not yet imagine.

As all of these thoughts raced through Anna's head she remained in the kneeling position almost forgetting how her pussy and arsehole were still being rudely displayed to the hidden cameras and the audience below.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the master as he said, "Anna, I suggest you lay down and relax a little while we prepare the room."

Anna got up from her kneeling position and lay back on the bed. She watched as Jenny and Jasmine moved a strange looking armchair into the centre of the lounge area.

"OK, Anna," said the master, "go over to the armchair and the girls will get you ready."

Anna walked over to the chair, not sure what to do next. Jenny then said, "Anna, please sit down so that we can get you ready."

Anna sat, a little nervously in the chair and awaited further instructions.

Jenny then continued, "lean back Anna so we can adjust the back of the chair."

Anna leaned back and quickly discovered that the chair was a reclining model as Jenny pressed a button and Anna felt herself slowly laying back as the chair reclined. With her body now horizontal Jenny adjusted the height of the chair back so that Anna's head was supported but was able to hang over the edge.

The reality of one of the many things that would happen very soon hit Anna as Jenny said, "we must get your head comfortable but your mouth fully accessible for use by any of the men that want to fuck it!"

Anna just lay there and let Jenny make the adjustments.

Once Jenny was happy with the adjustments of the chair back she moved her attention to the seat part. She pressed another button and Anna felt the seat part slowly slide back until it was no longer supporting her buttocks, just the small of her back. It felt very uncomfortable. Just as Anna was wondering if she should say something, Jenny said, as if reading her mind, "don't worry about feeling uncomfortable. You will feel quite relaxed once we have attached the supports and ropes to your thighs!

Anna lifted her head and saw that Jasmine had what looked like to large slings in her hand and there were two ropes hanging from the ceiling.

Next to speak was the master. "Anna," he said, "Jasmine will place the slings around your thighs and attach them to the ropes. Just relax and you will soon feel comfortable."

Anna tried to relax but lifted her head again as she felt Jasmine placing the large slings around her thighs. As the slings were being attached Anna realised that the bedroom was starting to fill with people. Although she was in the lounge part of the suite, the special chair was positioned so that her feet were facing the large bedroom and the crowd, of mainly men, who were starting to gather there. Anna kept her head lifted for a few moments, long enough to see a forest of stiff cocks.

"Nearly ready gentlemen," said the boss, "just need to attach the ropes to lift and separate Anna's thighs for your visual and physical pleasure. Why don't you all come closer so that you don't miss the view when we spread Anna's thighs wide for you."

Anna felt the ropes being attached and at the same time was aware that the crowd was now much closer. She found herself squeezing her thighs together trying to hide her pussy. Inwardly she could not understand why she was doing this as they had all seen her crudely displayed already. Somehow this now felt different and more intimate as they were all crowded into her room; their stiff cocks ready for action.

She could here the ones that were closest talking amongst themselves, discussing her as though she didn't exist.

She listened as one said to another, "What hole are you going to use then?"

"Not sure yet," was the reply, "I was initially thinking of just fucking that juicy cunt but now I am thinking of fucking her arse. How about you?"

"MMmm, still undecided. I liked the way she could take the master's cock into her throat so I will probably give her throat a good fucking."

As Anna listened the master's voice rose above the rest.

"Gentlemen and ladies, if I could have your attention please. Anna is just about ready for your pleasure. As you have already seen, all three holes are available. So, before we start I would like to invite Rufus the bellboy to come to the front. Anna could hardly believe it! It was not long ago that she had been forced to give him a blow-job. Surely, she thought, he is not yet ready to fuck again.

She raised her head again and saw the ugly black guy grinning back at her. Her eyes were drawn to his cock that he was crudely rubbing as he looked at her. He was now completely naked like the others. She looked at his large cock, amazed that she had managed to get something quite so large in he mouth earlier. The veins running up the length of the shaft looked exaggerated and the exposed head, as he pulled back his foreskin, looked huge.

"Anna," said the boss, "as you can see Rufus here has fully recovered from your blow job and I have given him first choice of fucking you again."

Anna looked again at the ugly black guy's cock and despite his looks she felt an animal urge to experience that big black cock in her pussy.

The idea of being fucked by this guy was making her pussy drip with juices.

As her thoughts ran riot inside her head She heard the master continue.

"Jenny, Jasmine, please display Anna to her waiting audience."

Anna felt the ropes tighten and her thighs begin to lift and separate. The ropes pulled her thighs up back and apart. The whole process was very slow but gradually Anna felt her self being exposed once more to the lustful stares of the audience. Finally the slings were holding her thighs apart. Surprisingly, she had to admit to herself that she now felt quite comfortable and relaxed. Physically that is. Mentally she was trying to get accustomed to having her pussy and anus completely exposed to the crowd and also preparing her self for that big black cock.

As she lay there waiting the master said, "Rufus, what do you think of this white woman's juicy cunt? Fancy fucking it?" As he spoke he roughly pushed a couple of fingers into her wet flesh.

Anna then tensed as the master continued, "or maybe you'll want to fuck Anna's arsehole. I can recommend it as I really enjoyed it earlier."

Again as he spoke he pushed a finger into Anna's anus. Not gently, just straight up to the knuckle.

Anna felt herself panic as she tried to imagine Rufus forcing his big cock up her arse. She knew that having come this far during the evening what ever she wanted or desired no longer mattered. As far as the men and women who were gathered around her were concerned she was there to be used purely for their pleasure.

The master withdrew his finger from her arsehole and stood back.

"Take your time Rufus," the master said, "check her out for yourself."

Rufus slowly walked around Anna, lewdly stroking his stiff cock. Anna felt his hand reach out between her wide spread thighs. She was surprised at how gentle his touch was as he brushed the moist lips of her pussy with his fingers. He then moved a finger to her anus and gently pushed it inside her momentarily taking Anna's breath away.

Having fingered her anus for a few seconds he moved away and stood behind her for a moment and rubbed his cock against her lips. She could smell the stale cum on his cock and the still present smell of piss. Anna started to mentally prepare her self to suck this monster cock again but felt a mixture of relief and then panic as Rufus announced, "I am going to fuck her arse!"

The audience cheered loudly as Rufus positioned himself between Anna's open thighs holding his stiff cock in his hand. Anna forced herself to try and relax and closed her eyes. She could not help but tense as she felt the head of Rufus' cock push against her anus.

Anna's anus was still partly dilated and lubricated from being fucked by the master and as she lay with her eyes closed repeating to herself, "relax, relax," she suddenly gasped as Rufus lunged forward forcing the whole of his cock inside her with one purposeful long thrust. As she lay impaled on this huge black cock Rufus remained still, allowing Anna to become accustomed to having her arse filled and stretched by this black monster.

Rufus then started to fuck her using slow but powerful thrusts of his thighs.

Anna, her eyes still closed, became aware of someone standing close to her head. She opened her eyes as she heard a female voice say, "I've always wanted to watch a woman being fucked in her arse by a big black man as she licks my pussy!"

As she finished speaking she straddled Anna's head with her naked thighs and lowered her moist pussy to Anna's mouth. "Lick my cunt bitch!" she shouted, "while I watch your arse being fucked."

Anna did not have much choice as the woman started to roughly ride her face. She could taste the woman's arousal on her tongue as her juices almost dripped into her mouth.

As Anna tried her best to please the woman she felt the cords of her nipple clamps being pulled. The woman who was riding Anna's face had grabbed the cords and was now pulling them hard as she satisfied her lust.

Meanwhile, as Rufus was fucking her arse mercilessly, Anna was visualising what her experience must look like to the watching crowd. She imagined she was detached from her body and able to look on as a member of the crowd.

She could hear herself shouting with the rest of them, "go on Rufus, fill her arse with your spunk."

As she felt the wonderful sensations of the big black cock ravaging her arse, Anna could see the woman brazenly astride her head, rubbing her wet pussy over her mouth as she pulled hard on the nipple cords.

The visual effect in her mind and the physical sensations fitted exactly with some of the many mental images Anna recalled whilst masturbating. Over the years she had slowly added wilder and wilder images in her mind as she brought her self to a climax with her fingers. Now all of these masturbatory fantasies were actually starting to come true.

Anna felt the pace of the woman increase and knew she was about to cum. She heard the woman's cries of lust and pleasure she ground her pussy hard into Anna's mouth. The woman's juices mixing with Anna's saliva.

Anna felt relieved as the woman lifted herself a little, allowing Anna to breathe more easily. Anna felt the pace of Rufus' thrusts increase and then the almost violent spasms of his cock as he released his load of hot spunk deep inside her. Anna felt her climax building again and knew that she was about to cum for the second time. Rufus had somehow sensed this and although he had just cum he remained stiff and firmly inside her arse.

With a few more thrusts of his cock Anna was tipped over the edge and screamed uncontrollably. As her orgasm started to peak she felt her nipples being roughly pulled by the clamps and something warm on her face and neck. It was then that she realised that the woman was pissing on her!

This just seemed to add to her pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body, a big black cock in her arse and warm piss trickling over her mouth and around her neck.

The woman climbed off and moved away leaving Anna's mouth still wet from the piss. Anna momentarily opened her eyes and saw that the crowd was now all packed into the room. Without time to think she saw a man move close to her head and felt his stiff cock being pushed roughly against her lips. "Suck my cock, you whore," he huskily instructed. Anna's orgasm was still only just subsiding and, as she would discover, was never far beneath the surface.

She felt it rise again as the anonymous man called her a whore. She opened her mouth and crudely licked the exposed head of this stranger's cock. She fought the urge to gag as he roughly pushed the whole length of his cock into her mouth and his hairy balls slapped against her nose.

She felt him lean over her and roughly grab hold of each breast in his hands. He squeezed them hard, as he thrust his cock into her throat. Anna could sense his urgency and was not taken by surprise when she felt him tense and then felt his hot spunk spurting down her throat. She felt proud of her self as she managed to swallow most of it and not gag. Having satisfied his lust he quickly withdrew his dripping cock, pausing only briefly to wipe some spunk over her face.

As she swallowed the last of the man's spunk she open her eyes again as Rufus finally withdrew from her arse.

For a few moments there was no action and Anna just listened to the comments. Comments like, "wow, look how her arsehole has stretched!" She could feel the spunk freely trickling out of her dilated anus and, as she looked up at one of the large screens above her she saw the view between her legs. She was amazed at the appearance of her anus. Instead of the small tight puckered hole there was now a gaping hole below her pussy dripping spunk and looking ready for the next cock!

The next cock was not quite what Anna was expecting.

She looked up as two of the women approached her. Both of them were naked like the rest of the gathered crowd but one of them. Well, almost naked. One had jet-black hair with bright red lipstick and high healed shoes. The other had a shock of red hair and was carrying a huge double-ended dildo. The dildo was like two large cocks joined together at the balls.

Anna lifted her head and watched as the red head stood between her open thighs. The double-ended dildo fascinated her. The red head looked at her and smiled. There was something about the smile that was not friendly. Anna tensed as the red head rubbed the head of one of the cocks over her parted cunt lips. She tensed again as the tip brushed over her sensitive clit. She then gasped out loud as the red head thrust the cock into her. It felt larger than it had looked as the red head smiled cruelly, pushing it all the way in until the first set of balls were pushing against Anna's cunt. Anna felt stretched and, for the moment, uncomfortable.

The red head stood back a little enabling the audience to see the huge cock stuck inside Anna's stretched cunt and the other cock protruding vertically. The red head then climbed up astride Anna and, much to the appreciation of the audience who were cheering loudly, reached behind her and guided the spare second cock into her own wet cunt. The red head was soon riding the cock, using Anna only as a suitable anchor point for the other end.

As Anna became accustomed to the sensations of the red head riding her she looked up to see the black-haired woman climbing astride her face. Anna's vision was completely filled with the black-haired woman's cunt as it lowered onto her mouth. Anna knew what was expected of her and obediently started to lick.

The audience was going wild as both women rode Anna. As they used her for their own pleasure they leaned toward each other and kissed deeply.

There were times when Anna felt as though she couldn't breath as the black-haired woman pressed her cunt down hard onto her face.

Anna felt the women matching thrust to thrust as one fucked her face and the other fucked the dildo.

Their momentum gathered pace and soon they were both cumming together, screaming in extacy. Anna started to relax as the women gradually slowed down until both were motionless. The crowd was all chanting "more, more."

Anna suddenly felt a warm feeling on her belly and realised that the redhead was pissing on her! She instinctively tried to raise her head but the black-haired woman was still sitting firmly on her face. As she felt the warm pee flood over her belly and trickle between her legs she felt another warm flow around her mouth! Trapped between the black-haired woman's thighs she had no choice but to endure the fact that both women were now pissing on her. The black-haired woman's piss was flowing over her chin and trickling over her neck. She could taste the rest that was seeping into her mouth.

Anna felt relieved as the black-haired woman lifted her self up off of her face and allowed her to breathe properly again. A few drops of piss fell onto Anna's lips as the black-haired woman finally climbed off.

The red head then lifted her self up and eased the dildo out from her sated cunt leaving the other end firmly inside Anna.

Anna was hoping for a short rest but somehow knew that a rest would be a long time coming. As she lay waiting to see what would happen next Jenny and Jasmine approached her. Jasmine started to wipe the piss from body as Jenny gently pulled the dildo from Anna's cunt. Much to the amusement of the audience there was a wet "plop!" sound as the rubber cock finally slipped from its wet surroundings.

Anna raised her head and looked around the room. All she could see were stiff cocks. Cocks of all shapes and sizes but, she knew, all with one thing on their owner's mind; to use her for their pleasure and to fill her with their spunk.

As she looked at them all she began to wonder if she would be able to satisfy them all. As these thoughts filled her mind the master appeared by her side and, as if reading her mind, said, "Anna, I'm sure you will be able to satisfy all of these men. After all, you have three holes to fill! I must warn you though that as I have chatted to many of them already and the majority are keen to fuck your arse. Anyhow, the choice is theirs, you are just here to fulfil their needs and give them pleasure."

As he finished speaking Anna felt Jenny apply a liberal amount of lubricant to her already dilated anus. Anna then realised that the men were forming a long queue.

As the two girls retreated from wiping and cleaning her the men closed in. Anna felt rough hands against the side of her head and instinctively opened her mouth. With his cock now between her lips the man reached for the cords on her nipple clamps and tugged very hard. The pain swept through her nipples as he pulled on the cords and thrust his stiff cock deep into her mouth. Saying loudly, "suck this you whore and swallow my spunk."

The man used the cords as handles pulling roughly with each thrust of his cock. The sensations in her breasts started to blur into both pleasure and pain, as she tasted the saltiness of the cock using her mouth. With this man fucking her mouth she tried to concentrate on breathing and not gagging as he fucked her throat.

She felt the head of another cock push against her anus. Although still dilated from the previous fucking her sphincter momentarily resisted the invasion but the man pushed harder and as her sphincter gave up the battle she felt her arse being invaded again.

As the man in her mouth pulled on the cords the other, fucking her arse, leaned forward and began to slap her tits. The slaps were quite hard but deep inside Anna they were giving her pleasure.

By now there were two queues, one behind her head and the other waiting for a turn between her thighs.

She gradually lost count of how many had fucked her mouth. She was still amazed at the variation in size. Some thin and long, others thick and shorter. Some filling her mouth and choking her as they forced their way into throat to cum. Others content to only partly fill her mouth so they could look down and see their spunk as it spurted into her open mouth. Anna managed to swallow quite a lot but by now quite a lot was dribbling from the sides of her mouth. Others had withdrawn at the last minute and shot their loads over her face.

loveking
loveking
1,278 Followers
12