Anna's Been a Naughty Girl

Story Info
Daddy teaches her a lesson she'll never forget.
735 words
3.84
254.3k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right before sixth period, Ben asked me to go out to dinner with him, and then meet his folks...I agreed, even though I knew Daddy wouldn't approve. Even though I'm 18 and a senior in high school, I hardly get to do anything. So, I went with Ben, but I hardly enjoyed myself, because all I did was worry about going home.

When I arrived home, the living room lights were on, and so were the lights in my parent's bedroom-bad sign. That meant they were waiting up for me. I walked in the front door, and as soon as I did, my mother started yelling. "Anna, I can't believe you did this again. You had Daddy and me worried sick. I'm going to go get your Daddy, and he can deal with you!" My blood ran cold. Daddy wouldn't be very easy on me. It wasn't the first time something like this has happened. Daddy started down the stairs.

"Anna, you've been very naughty, you bad girl. Daddy's going to make your bare bottom red for making your mother worry so badly. Go to your room, take off your skirt and your panties, I'll be up in a minute." My eyes swelled with tears. It was so humiliating the way Daddy talked to me in front of mom. And, the worst part was that it turned me on for daddy to talk like that. I walked slowly to my bedroom, and closed the door behind me. I took off my panties and my skirt and laid them on the bed. I couldn't help but look in the mirror at my hard nipples, and my shaven pussy.

My pussy was beginning to get wet. I heard Daddy's footsteps coming up the stairs, and my heart began to beat faster. Daddy opened the door. "Anna, I'm sorry you have to get a spanking, but you've been so naughty tonight. I'm going to put your bare ass over my knee, and maybe next time you'll think before you make another dumb decision. Take off your shirt so it doesn't get in the way of your bottom, and lay across Daddy's lap."

I didn't have a bra on. I took off my skirt, and my large tan breasts were completely exposed to Daddy. I laid across his lap, and felt his hard cock through his pants. "Anna, your bottom is going to be so red, you're not going to be able to sit for a month!" Daddy began spanking me. My pussy was so wet, I couldn't bare it. I just had to rub my throbbing pussy. I started too, hoping Daddy wouldn't see. He did. "Oh, Daddy's making you horny, huh? Would you like Daddy's hard, huge cock in your pussy while you're getting your spanking?"

"Yes, Daddy! Please! I'll be a good girl, I promise!" I stood up, and sat on Daddy's lap and put his throbbing cock in my wet lovehole. It felt so good. As I bounced on Daddy's large dick, he spanked my bottom. "Anna, you're so bad, but Daddy's gonna teach you a lesson!" Daddy began pinching my hard nipples. I felt like I could cum any second, I was so turned on.

"Anna, get on your hands and knees so Daddy can spank and fuck you." I did, and put my bottom in the air for Daddy. He began spanking me with a paddle, and then, he put his cock in my wet cunt. "OOOOhhhh, Daddy!" Daddy began to spank and fuck me harder. "Anna, Daddy's going to teach you a lesson! You better start to behave, young lady!" Daddy's cock got harder and harder. Then Daddy pulled his hard, wet cock out of my pussy and put it in my ass. As he fucked my ass, he spanked me with one hand and massaged my pussy and clit with the other. "Oh, Daddy, please, don't stop, I'm gonna cum."

"Oh, you bad girl, you like getting spankings. Cum for Daddy." I began to lose control, my pussy dripping wet, Daddy's hard massive cock fucking my asshole, his large hand spanking my bottom. I began to squeeze my tits as I came.

Daddy took his cock out of my ass, and came all over my ass, rubbing his juice in. Daddy stood up, and told me to get dressed. "Oh, Daddy, that felt so good, I hope I'm bad again soon!"