Anna's Encounter

Story Info
Anna picks up her Master from the Airport...
1.9k words
4.14
19.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Anna is finishing up cleaning her home the doorbell rings. She wasn't expecting any company. She walks over to the door curiously to see who it is.

"Good afternoon, Mam. Please sign for this parcel," the deliveryman greets her. Anna looks over the item and sees that it is from her new Master. She had just met him in person for the first time last Friday. Wondering what it could be, a big smile begins to form as she signs for it. she closes the door behind her immediately and heads into her living room.

Without wasting any time she opens the package to find a black piece of clothing that could barely pass for a dress, a pair of black 5" heels and a sex toy. To be exact, it was a metal buttplug with a black crystal on the end. She had seen them around but had never thought of owning or using for that matter.

She tries on the dress only to realize it didn't do much of a good job covering her body. To her dismay, most of her breasts were clearly visible and the bottom wasn't much better. She pulled it down as far as it could go but the bottom part of her ass was still visible. To make things worse, each step Anna took in the dress made it ride up her hips exposing more of her. The shoes fit surprisingly well but it made it difficult for her to walk.

All dressed up, Anna glances back towards the buttplug wondering what to do and notices something else in the parcel. It was a note from her master, it read:

"Come pick me up at the airport tomorrow evening at 4pm, terminal 3. Wear NOTHING but what I have sent you."

He can't be serious she thinks to herself. But was he? She mulls over what is asked of her and decides to get back to her affairs.

The next day, she waits in anticipation for 4pm to roll around. She knew what she had to do. She could feel herself become nervous and anxious, each minute that went by made her heart beat faster. Anna readies herself as told and climbs into her car avoiding neighbors and prying eyes.

On her drive to the airport, she recalls the marks left on her, physically and emotionally, from their previous meeting. Just thinking about it made her wet. But she couldn't focus on anything else, reuniting with her master made her delighted. A large sign for Terminal 3 catches her eye as she veers towards it.

She parks her car on the right shoulder of the arrivals designated area and looks to find her master. Straight ahead, only a few meters away was a female officer directing traffic. It was a busy time of the day. A flood of people walk through the doors and shortly after she sees him. Her Master, wearing a fitted grey suit with a briefcase in hand.

Hoping to get his attention, she opens the passenger window and waves her arm calling his name. He sees her right away and walks over to the driver side window. He leans forward and motions for Anna to lower the glass. "I'm happy to see you made it here and on time. And it looks like you even followed all of my instructions. Good girl."

"Not all of them, sir", she lowers her head facing the steering wheel. She then slowly opens her legs to reveal a black laced thong.

"That's funny, I don't recall sending that", he says disapprovingly, "Now take them off and get out of the car."

"But, I-I can't" Anna stutters, still staring at the steering wheel. She didn't know what her master had in store, but the thought of removing her underwear in such a public place made her feel even more naked than she already was. Her face started to become flush just thinking about such a thing.

He places his right hand gently around her chin and forces her to look towards him. Staring into her eyes with a stern look he scolds, "You can and you will. Now do as you're told."

Anna knew better than to make him repeat his request. She felt a sense of rush and light-headedness as she promptly reached down between her legs and peeled her thong off. They were soaked, she hadn't realize how wet they had gotten on the drive.

He holds out his palm, signaling her to place the panties on it, "My my, you seem to be enjoying this a little too much, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir" she replied softly.

"That's alright, and we're only getting started. He opens the door and gives her his other hand to help her get out.

Looking nervously, she climbs out hoping no one notices. The dress had ridden all the way to her hips. It was a good thing her master was in front preventing her exposed bottom half from being seen. He presses up closer, right against her body. His chest pressed up right against hers and his left hand on her hip. Anna closes her eyes expecting to be rewarded with a kiss, but instead he opens the rear passenger door and tosses his brief case inside.

"Bend over and put your hands on the seat", he orders as he takes a step back. "Don't worry, no one will be able to see you with both doors open."

Anna complied without putting up any resistance.

"Good girl," he complimented her for following his instructions. Getting a full view of what was in front of him he asks, "I see you forgot to put your toy in, where is it now?"

"In my purse, sir", she reaches into her purse and digs through to find the toy. Without looking back she hands it to him. Half expecting what was about to happen shivers run down Anna's spine. Her knees would have given out if it weren't for her hands supporting her.

"Turn your head around and open your mouth", he sends another order.

She looks back, her face all red and slowly opens them as told.

"We don't want anyone to hear you now do we?" he asks rhetorically. Leaning forward, he stuffs the soaking wet panties securely into her mouth. He then steps back and takes a lick of his wet palm he had been holding the panties in and tells her, "You sure do taste good Anna." It put her at ease and made her become even more aroused. She could feel her juices trailing down her legs.

He then slowly spreads her ass cheeks apart and spits down between them. She could feel her masters saliva working its way slowly down right to her pussy. He reaches down with his fingers and starts to spread her pussy juice mixing in his saliva. Then using his left thumb, he rubs it between her pussy lips and up against her clit.

With his thumb now well lubricated, he enters her ass slowly and proceeds to work more of the juices into her hole. Anna closes her eyes, experience a sensation like none before. Her legs begin to tremble. She was in complete ecstasy. Her pussy began throbbing from all the excitement, she wanted it deeper. Unable to speak she lets out a moan that is muffled by her thong lodged in her mouth.

He continues to work it in deeper and stretching it out even more. He then takes the buttplug with his right hand and runs it between Anna's pussy lips. The cold metal soon warms from her heated pussy. Anna was tired of being teased, she wanted her master's cock. She looked back with her eyes expressing she wanted it. He remembered that look from their previous engagement and knew exactly how she was feeling.

Pulling his thumb out, he replaces it with the metal object. He slowly and steadily applies pressure making sure Anna felt every bit of it going in. Not too long after, it was fully inserted. Anna felt it wedged in good and knew it wouldn't come out unless tugged on with pressure.

Her master pleased with his work says, "You did well, now get up".

Anna does as she's told and stands up. She pulls her dress down to cover her exposed pussy and ass.

When she is done with the adjustments, he moves in with his body, pressing up against her. Anna is pinned between her car and her master. She could feel his knee riding up between her legs and into her wet pussy. She closes her eyes as he presses his head against hers and makes out with her lips. Each stroke of his knee sends a pulse of sensation through her spine. Grabbing hold of the back of her head he kisses her passionately and then pulls away biting her bottom lip. A few seconds pass before he lets go of both her head and lips. He asks, "Now doesn't it feel better when you do what you're told?"

She nods her head, still unable to speak. She knew there was no denying it. She no longer cared where she was. Anna wanted him, then and there. She would have done anything in that moment had her master asked her of it.

"Sir, you need to move this car, this is only a 10 minute loading area." someone yelled. Anna recognized her, it was the officer she had seen earlier. She was only a few feet away from the car now but hadn't noticed what was going on, or she hoped.

"Of course officer, we'll be out of here in a minute," he responded innocently with a smile.

Without saying a word, he closes the rear passenger door and gets into the driver seat, leaving Anna in the open. "You better get in before I leave you out here. I don't think you'd too far in that dress, heels and toy." Anna knew he was right. It was no coincidence, he had picked these items out on purpose. It's as if he knew how the whole situation would unfold.

Coming back to her senses, she tries to walk to the front passenger seat. Her dress starts to ride up her ass after a couple of steps. She pulls her dress down and holds it there while walking rest of the way. She can feel the eyes of bystanders focusing in on her as she makes her way to the other side.

She opens the door and gets sits down. She could feel her toy pressing into her. Her pussy still warm and wet but there was nothing she could do about it. She looks over to her master. He looks back, leans in and gives her a kiss on her cheek and whispers in her ear, "You've been a good girl today, I am very happy you came to pick me up. As I said earlier, we're only getting started. Pretty soon you'll be my very own sex slave."

He leans back and tells her, "Open your mouth." He pulls out the wet panties and places it between her legs and right up against her warm pussy.

He then starts the engine and pulls out of the waiting area. With his eyes locked on the road he tells her sternly, "I want you to make me cum before we get to my house. If you do not, you will be severely punished." Anna knew what to do. Eager to please her master, Anna leans forward, unzips his pants and starts to suck on his large hard, cock."