Anna's Escapade

Story Info
Mommy teaches Daniel a lesson.
1.3k words
4.29
80.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel sighed in frustration as a slew of camera and sound guys flooded into the living room, where he was watching TV. Christ, these guys were annoying. Sometimes he wished that his mom wouldn't have posed in Playboy all those years ago. These stupid cameras wouldn't be in his house and he could have a normal life. After contemplating what he had just thought, he retracted it. How could he survive if his mom didn't pose in that magazine? He jerked off to those pictures every night! In fact, to get away from all of it, he decided that he'd go and do that right now.

As he bounded down the stairs to the basement and plopped down in the spinning computer chair, he had already started to stroke his cock in preparation for the rigorous masturbation session that would follow. Dan didn't have much of a social life. He was often ridiculed at school for the outrageous antics of his mother, but he didn't care. He loved her, and ever since she had started the TrimSpa program, she had become even more desirable to him. He had just turned 18, and had still only had one serious girlfriend, who accepted him regardless of his mom. She had moved away the previous summer, and since then, he had made up for her absence by jacking off to his mother's pictures constantly. The cameras that were always in the house made this a little more difficult, but more exciting.

As he logged onto his PC and accessed the "My Pictures" folder, which held the high-resolution images of his mom's Playboy spread. He reached down his jeans and furiously rubbed his shaft, moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck, mom, you...you are so hot...I want to suck your...your fat titties..."

A soft gasp from the stairwell shook him awake from his trance and he jumped up, ripping his hand out of his pants and closing the folder. His insides churned so hard that he feared he would vomit as his eyes met those of Anna Nicole's. Her face was beet red and so was Daniel's. He looked down in shame and after a long, uncomfortable pause; she took a seat on the couch in the corner.

"Daniel. Come here."

He obeyed and sat beside her. She sighed.

"Daniel...I know that you're an adult, and it's fine for you to do these things, but..."

He looked up.

"I know. It's disgusting. I'm a pervert."

She stared at the ground.

"That was me, right?"

He nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry...It's just that..."

She stopped him.

"We can keep this between us. Don't worry about it. Okay?"

She smiled and rubbed his back. Daniel smiled weakly in response and hugged her, making sure that he got close enough to make contact with her soft, warm breasts. She patted his back and stood. As she started to walk away, she turned and grinned again. "Er, Daniel?"

He looked up.

"When you were doing...that to pictures of me...did it...work?"

He raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I don't get it."

She returned to the couch.

"I mean, like, were you turned on by that stuff or were you just trying it out?"

Daniel shook his head.

"No...it got me hot," he said in embarrassment.

She moved closer.

"How long have you been...doing this?"

Daniel looked down.

"Ever since Emily moved away...I've just been lonely...you know?"

She smiled warmly and placed a hand on his leg.

"It's all right. I understand now."

There was another painful silence before Anna got up and went over to the PC. Daniel cleared his throat.

"Mom? What are you...what are you doing?"

She laughed and clicked on "My Pictures". Daniel stood over her shoulder as she looked through all of the pictures, pausing to point out different things. It was weird, but extremely sexy to be looking at porno with his mom, especially when the pictures were of her. When she was done with all of the pictures, she stopped and turned to face Daniel.

"Well, are you going to finish?"

He choked.

"Wh-what?"

She looked at him up and down, stopping to gaze at his erect pole, which was creating a noticeable tent in his pants. Daniel turned away in humiliation.

"Come on, honey. I know that as soon as I leave, you're going to keep jerking off anyway. Do you mind if I watch?"

Daniel's heart was racing and a bead of sweat was trickling down his neck. This was the moment that he'd been dreaming about.

"Okay, mom, as long as the cameras aren't around."

She shook her head.

"No, they went home. Kimmi's at the store, and Howard's asleep. It'll be just you and me."

Daniel sighed and smiled before unzipping his jeans and pulling down his boxers, allowing his fat, throbbing dick to flop out. Anna ogled it, but didn't say anything. He clicked on to his favorite picture, where Anna is sensually kneading her big, luscious boobies and biting a lock of her hair. He slowly began to stroke his cock, as Anna watched intently. She moved closer and was soon eye level with his shaft, moving closer by the second. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Mind if I take over, hon?"

He shook his head.

"Not at all."

She didn't waste a moment, and immediately took his stiff rod into her palm and massaged it forcefully, stimulating the head with her thumb. Daniel groaned. His mom was good! She continued jacking him off for a good ten minutes before she took a break and pulled her flowing, blonde hair back. Grinning as she watched him catch his breath and sink onto the couch, she stood before him, slowly removing her shirt. His jaw dropped.

"Mom...holy shit..."

"Why should we do this to one of my pictures when you have the real thing right here? Come on, baby, you could feel them for a while."

Daniel obeyed and reached forward, sinking his trembling, horny hands into the cool silk of her blue bra. He rolled them around in his hand and mashed them together as Anna continued to eye his dribbling shaft, which was standing at attention in his lap. She reached around her back to unclasp her bra before letting it drop to the floor, allowing her son to feel up her huge, naked jugs. He pinched the nipples playfully and lowered his face into her chest, finally sliding his tongue all over the supple flesh. He sucked a roll of breast fat and piled more and more mouthfuls into him with his hands. Soon, his mom's tits were wet and slippery. She permitted him a last squeeze before pushing him back onto the couch and getting down on her knees. Daniel thought that he had died and gone to heaven.

"Mom...you're not really going to..."

She put her hands on his knees.

"Shhhh, Daniel, I'll take care of it."

She grinned in anticipation and took his glistening penis into her hand, rolling it around in her fingers before bringing it closer to her mouth and gracing the tip of his head with the end of her tongue. Daniel jumped in pleasure. She held him down, however, as she traced her tongue all over the underside of his shaft and finally took him into her mouth, sucking him more powerfully than a vacuum. He yelled in delight as she loudly slurped every visible inch of his cock, taking to tenderly nibble and kiss his balls. Daniel's hands gripped the armrest of the couch, fearing that he would flop around in bliss if he let go.

He was on the verge of a mighty climax as Anna sucked one final time before spitting him out and aiming his pole at her naked titties. He sprayed his semen all over the shiny, dripping flesh and when he was done, she sucked him even more until he became limp and soft again. Daniel lazily rubbed his cum into his mother's tits. He loved how his hands slid all over the place as he worked them. They laid on the couch for another hour or so, cuddling and caressing until they heard the sounds of footsteps and jumped up, Anna's tits flailing around wildly. A shocked cameraman recorded their naked bodies for a moment and then raced back up the stairs, laughing uncontrollably.