Anna's Favorite Quickie

Story Info
Anna seeks out Ryan to help counteract her bad day at work.
3.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna had rarely been as relieved to finally get into her car after work as she was today. Her twelve-hour nursing shift in the hospital's post-surgical ward had been maybe the roughest of her fledgling career; a continuous, uninterrupted string of grumpy patients, complaining coworkers, and what felt like an undue share of criticism from her supervisor had all contributed to a truly miserable day. As the newest member of her team, she expected to always be stuck with the most menial, unpleasant tasks, but this shift had truly tested the limits of her tolerance and question her career choice.

Out of habit, the diminutive brunette checked herself in the rearview mirror. All things considered, she had to admit that she didn't look as bad as she felt. Yes, her hair was in a messy high ponytail - she just hadn't had time to get it trimmed into her usual bob, lately - and she didn't have on any makeup, but there were no bags under her eyes or other outward signs of how emotionally and mentally exhausted today's shift had left her. Hell, her purple scrub top was even kind of cute on her, if she did say so herself.

Anna let out a deep breath in a futile effort to release the day's negative energy, and started the car. It was a beautiful fall evening, so she put the windows down and turned the radio up loud as she exited the parking deck and headed for the apartment she shared with her husband of only a few months. As she thought about it, she couldn't help but be a little bummed out that Ryan wouldn't be there when she got home; his job usually required him to work until past midnight, so she probably wouldn't see him except in passing in the morning as she hurriedly got ready for her next shift at the hospital. The thought did little to brighten her mood; what she wouldn't give to have Ryan welcome her home with a romantic dinner and a long massage to help erase this shift from hell from her memory.

As Anna drove, she indulged in a little daydream about coming home to find that Ryan had called in sick just so he could be there when she arrived. He greeted her with a passionate kiss as he pressed her back to the front door of their apartment, before literally tearing her favorite scrub top off her chest and biting her nipples so hard she yelped. Then he forcefully spun her around, pressed her face to the door, and shucked her pants to her ankles. Ryan dropped to his knees behind her and buried his face in her ass as he ate her out, relentlessly probing with his tongue and fingers until Anna was dripping from the powerful orgasm he forced out of her. Then, without warning, he was inside her, pounding her small frame with his...

A semi truck blowing past her in the next lane pulled Anna back to reality.

"Whew, my brain went from relaxing romance to full-out porn, awfully quick," Anna thought. Even though it was a cool evening, she found herself suddenly broken out in a light sweat. She realized her little fantasy had left her nipples hard as diamonds and the cleft between her legs was damp and twitchy. "I'm definitely going to have to take care of myself once I get home," she thought. For a moment, she considered sliding a hand down inside her scrubs and getting a little head start as she drove, but then, she had an incredibly naughty idea. She couldn't, could she? She knew she shouldn't even consider what she was thinking, but an increasingly horny part of her mind kept telling her she absolutely could and should.

Coming to a sudden decision, Anna changed lanes and exited the highway. She maneuvered the suburban streets for a couple of miles until she arrived at a nondescript strip mall along one of the town's main arterial roads; it was one of those dime-a-dozen shopping centers anchored by a grocery store on one end and a drug store on the other, with a dozen or so small shops and restaurants wedged in between. After turning into the parking lot, Anna drove around the far end of the mall, past the drug store, and spotted her destination; set several hundred feet further back from the road was the rather dated looking multiplex theater where her husband, Ryan, was the manager. Since it was September, one of the slowest season's for Hollywood, and a Wednesday night, one of the slowest nights of the week, there were barely a dozen cars sprinkled around the parking lot. Anna pulled into a spot close to the entrance and hopped out of her car. She was suddenly smiling to herself and had a new spring in her step as she stepped up onto the sidewalk beneath the large, old-fashioned marquee.

Anna bypassed the box office with a wave at the teenage girl working and breezed through the entry doors. On a slow night like this, no one was checking tickets, so there was only a single college-aged young man working the concession stand in the lobby. Anna easily recognized him as one of her husband's regular employees due to his size - he was a hulking six-and-a-half feet tall and built like a tank. None too bright, though, Anna remembered, nor very friendly. Anna motioned at him that she was going upstairs to see her husband and the boy responded with a grunt and a barely perceptible nod. Anna could feel his eyes on her ass as she crossed the lobby briskly, but decided not to let it bother her; in fact, it only further fueled her growing excitement.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Anna looked into the small manager's office, but Ryan wasn't there. Figuring he must be somewhere amongst the various projectors and sound equipment, Anna turned the corner and began methodically searching the darkened hallways. When she reached the third projector bay, she found him, slightly stooped and gazing out the projection window. The sleeves on his dress shirt were rolled up his forearms and his tie was loosened, answering a key question for Anna - as she had hoped, he was covering all the projection operations himself tonight, so there wouldn't be any pesky extra employees upstairs to throw a wrench in her plans.

Sensing someone approaching, Ryan turned and, seeing Anna, broke into a broad smile.

"Hey, babe! Well isn't this a pleasant surprise. What brought you this far out of your way tonight? Decide to catch a movie before heading home?"

"No. I just wanted to - I needed to - see you," Anna replied. "It's been such a long and horrible day, I needed to something to cheer me up before going home. So, I thought I'd come let you be that something."

"Aw, I'm sorry you had a shitty day, babe. I just finished my rounds up here, so I've got a few minutes. Why don't you tell me all about it," Ryan responded, wrapping her in his arms and pulling her head to his chest.

Anna gently pulled away from Ryan. "No, baby. I didn't come by just to rehash all the nonsensical bullshit I dealt with today, I came to forget it. And I know just how you can help me do that."

With that, Anna dropped to her knees and quickly unzipped Ryan's black dress pants. As Ryan stood there momentarily startled, her small hands darted inside and deftly pulled Ryan's soft shaft through the fly of his boxers before engulfing it in her warm, wet lips. Without hesitation, Anna began bobbing energetically, feeling Ryan begin to rapidly harden in her mouth. Ryan couldn't contain his gasps as Anna aggressively fellated him in the darkness of the projection booth. He threw his right hand out against the projector to steady himself, while his left hand went to the back of Anna's head and began to gently guide her pace. Ryan was careful not to push for more depth - he knew Anna struggled to handle his size in her mouth once he was fully erect - but he still gripped her ponytail in an effort to establish some measure of control.

For her part, Anna had already decided that what she needed was a quick and dirty fuck to wash away the negative vibes of her day. To help clear her head, she focused entirely on the sensation of her husband's cock in her mouth - the oversized, thick head sliding along her palate and pushing at the entrance to her throat, the veins along the shaft rubbing along her tongue and lips, the slightly pungent taste and smell of his sweat. In her pre-Ryan college days, she had considered herself an artist at giving head, but even after almost three years together, she still had to apply more thought than she liked to managing his size - she couldn't just let instincts take over, try as she might.

Ryan, however, wasn't complaining. In fact, he felt his excitement building too quickly and, sensing that his wife had come for more than just a quick (although exquisite) blowjob, he pulled her ponytail gently as he backed himself out of her mouth. He looked down at her as she panted with exertion and excitement; Anna's lips were puffy and even in the dark he could tell that her cheeks and chest were flushed. She had a shiny coating of saliva and precum on her chin and a large wet stain had already formed in the cleavage line of her top where her drool had dripped steadily as he had thrust in and out of her mouth. Anna's eyes shone fiercely with unadulterated lust in the dim light reflected from the movie projecting through the glass window behind Ryan. Even without her touching him, Ryan was so overpowered by her raw sexual glow that he had to bite the inside of his cheek to maintain his self-control.

Getting himself back in check, he pulled Anna to her feet and kissed her hungrily. As the couple exchanged sloppy, wet kisses, Ryan pulled the drawstring on her scrub bottoms, letting them drop to the floor in a puddle around her ankles. With his left hand still on the back of Anna's head, holding her mouth to his, Ryan pushed his right hand inside the waistline of Anna's boyshorts and found her already slick and dripping with need. Without preamble, he easily pushed two hooked fingers into her opening and Anna groaned against his lips. Finding the spot he was looking for, Ryan began thrusting his hooked fingers while the pad of his thumb brushed through his wife's soft curls to press on her clit. Anna became like putty in his hands, helplessly groaning into his mouth as his fingers quickly pushed her to the brink.

Anna's daydream had left her more worked up than she thought; Ryan had barely been touching her for more than a minute when she exploded. Her orgasm was sharp and intense, more powerful than her shaking legs' ability to keep her upright. Her quivering thighs dropped her back to her knees and haunches on the smooth concrete floor. As her heart raced and her pussy pulsed out the final spasms of her climax, Anna found herself with Ryan's impressive member staring her right in the face once again. She reached out and grasped it firmly and began swirling her tongue around the oblong head as she pumped it with her fist. Tasting him intensified Anna's need and she stared up at her husband from her knees with an almost frightening intensity.

"I need you to fuck me, Ryan. I need you to fuck me hard. I need you to fuck my bad day out of me."

She unbuckled his belt, tore open his trousers, and pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles. Then Anna stood, whipped her scrub top over her head and cast it across the room. She stepped out of her scrub bottoms and panties, kicking them aside before turning around and bending over an industrial work table against one of the walls. Then she spread her legs, lifted her ass, and stared back over her shoulder at her husband. Ryan needed no further invitation than that final sultry look; in a flash, he was on her.

Ryan placed both hands on his his wife's pert, upturned ass, lined himself up with her opening and plunged in, thrusting to full depth in a single stroke. Anna's cry at Ryan's penetration was a mix of pain, ecstasy, and aura-cleansing relief. Ryan held himself at full depth for several seconds, grinding against Anna's labia, then withdrew as suddenly as he had entered. Anna gasped loudly at the intense change of sensation which accompanied the transition of being stretched to her limits then feeling the void of being completely empty. Before she could regain her breath, Ryan slammed home again, so violently that the table screeched as it slide an inch or so across the floor. In and out, he continued long-stroking Anna's tight opening for another minute or so, his strong fingers kneading her round ass checks with each thrust.

Ryan's slow stroking felt incredible, but it wasn't what Anna had come in craving. Ryan was usually good at picking up on her moods, when she wanted him to be slow and gentle, and when she wanted to be fucked. Tonight, even though she thought she had been direct, Ryan was missing the mark. Between grunts, Anna decided to provide her husband with more specific direction.

"Fuck. Come on, baby, I told you to fuck me," Anna growled, "I need to be (gasp) roughed up. I need you to nail me like a (grunt) cheap slut, not make love. Use me hard, make me cum hard, and then mark me as yours."

Ryan felt his cock twitch as his petite wife cried for him to fuck her hard. He had been desperately trying to pace himself, but if that's what she wanted...

Ryan embedded himself deeply as he leaned over Anna's back and snarled into her ear, "You should be careful what you ask for, little girl. You might get more than you bargained for."

With that, Ryan straightened and brought his open palm down with full force on Anna's ass, leaving a bright red handprint. Anna yelped in pained surprise, but Ryan felt her thighs begin trembling and a stream of wetness gush over his balls and knew that he was playing into her needs. Using his left hand to grip the back strap of Anna's sports bra, he wrenched her partially upright, then grabbed the base of her ponytail in his right hand and pulled hard, arching her neck and shoulders back and pushing her small breasts forward. Anna was forced to stand on her tiptoes to keep herself aligned with Ryan's cock as her husband began brutally pistoning in and out of her at a steadily increasing rate.

Utilizing his handholds for leverage, Ryan backed Anna away from the table until the only things supporting her weight were his grip on her bra and hair. Anna found herself in the middle of the darkened booth, out of range of anything stationary to grab onto, utterly at the mercy of her husband; the complete loss of control sent her arousal spiraling higher. Anna's high-pitched whimpers began echoing through the projection booth as Ryan pounded her relentlessly.

With each thrust, Anna could feel Ryan's balls swing hard against her lower lips. Desperately craving even more stimulation, Anna's hands dropped to her sex. With one hand, she began fiercely rubbing her clit, while the other hand dropped lower to feel the spot where she and Ryan met. Her fingers were quickly coated in her own wetness, which she used to further her own pleasure. It wasn't long before she felt a second orgasm building within her.

"That's it, baby. Fuck the life out of me. So dirty, coming to your job to get fucked because I can't control my needs. Just brazenly walking up here to have you take me where your employees could walk in on us. What would their poor innocent little minds think if they could see what their boss is doing to his slutty, needy wife? Do you think they know what I came here for? That I came all the way over here just to get some dick?," Anna panted at Ryan.

"Do you think they'd watch if they caught us? Would they just hide in the shadows and watch as you used me? Do you think that big, dumb jock down there would stroke himself while he watched you pound me?," Anna continued as her orgasm built. "Would he get off, watching you spray me with your cum? Huh? What do you think, baby? Would he.... oh, God."

Anna's second orgasm tore through her, leaving her unable to finish whatever dirty thought she had been about to express. Every muscle in her core contracted so hard that she squeezed Ryan completely out of her. Once again, her legs buckled; she and Ryan went down together, her husband pulling her backwards until he was sitting on the cold concrete floor with her in his lap. Ryan's manhood protruded from between her thighs, wedged vertically between her soaked labia with the big shiny head poking out just above the hood of her clit. As Anna trembled through the end of her orgasm, Ryan's began. His cock pulsed and shot stream after powerful stream across her abdomen and chest, streaking her sports bra. One powerful shot even reached her neck, leaving speckles of semen under Anna's chin.

For a couple of minutes, the couple sat there recovering, waiting for their breathing and heart rates to slow. Ryan held his wife close, nuzzling the side of her neck with his lips until they finally both broke out in giggles.

"Wow, babe, that was.... something else. I hate to say it, but maybe you should have bad days at work more often," Ryan said teasingly. "Maybe I should just add you to my payroll. You could come in every night and help me close up shop."

"Mmmmm...," Anna purred, trailing her fingers through the warm ejaculate pooling on her stomach. "I could definitely get used to ending my day on an endorphin high like this. But, if I worked here, baby, one of us would definitely get in trouble for some serious sexual harassment," she laughed.

"Who knows, though, maybe you will be seeing more of your wife around here! I've always heard that movie theaters were a great place for some clandestine loving, and now that I know it's true I'll have to come back for some more."

Ryan laughed. "I think most of those kind of stories take place in the back row of a deserted auditorium, not with the manager in the projection booth."

"Ooooo, now you're just giving me ideas," Anna sighed. "Stark naked, in the back row. Maybe next time!"

Ryan just shook his head in amazement at his wife's fertile imagination. "We'd better get cleaned up and dressed before someone really does come up here needing something."

Ryan helped wipe Anna off with some shop towels and the pair quickly got dressed in the flickering light from the projector. After a sensuous kiss, they said their goodbyes and separated, with Ryan hustling off to check the other projectors and Anna making her way back past the office and down the stairs. As she returned to the lobby, she nearly ran headfirst into the goliath young man who had been behind the concession stand when she came in. He was now sweeping up the lobby right in front of the projection booth door and Anna only had a second to react and keep from physically running into him. As they stood mere inches apart, the young man stared at her silently for a moment, then she once again felt his eyes assess the length of her body.

Anna suddenly realized that it must be obvious to the young man what she and her husband had been up to; her hair was a wreck, her face was flushed, her lips were swollen and puffy, she could feel flakes of drying cum on her stomach. She must reek of sex, especially this close. It was embarrassing, yet somehow also incredibly empowering to have someone else know about her naughty little tryst with Ryan.

The young man - Sean, according to the name tag pinned to his hideous polyester uniform vest - had gone from shocked silence to open leering in the few seconds they stood there after their near collision. "Fuck it," Anna thought, "Let him look. I don't care what he thinks he knows. After all, who's he going to tell?"

With renewed confidence, Anna pointed at a few kernels of popcorn a couple of steps away. "You missed a spot," she said.

"Yeah, you too," Sean replied, his eyes now locked on her neck.

Anna reached up to where the boy was staring and felt a couple of droplets of cum she had missed in her rushed cleanup. She wiped them away and, while making full eye contact with Sean, licked her fingers clean. Then she strode happily across the lobby and out the front doors into the night, her bad day completely forgotten.