Anna's Fun Walk Home

Story Info
Coming home from a bar on a hot summer night.
3.6k words
4.2
60.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi from canada.This is our first of many true stories that we want to submit to your site.We are both very new to writing but want to share some of our sexy expieriances with you all.

Anna and I have been together for 25 years and she is a very beautiful young looking 42 year old sexy woman.She is 5ft6 144pounds long blonde hair and very sexy brown puppy dog eyes.She has big firm tits 36c and a nice round ass.One of her best features is her mouth because when you see her you instantly think of sticking your cock into it and that is just what she wants you to think.You see Anna has an addiction to sucking cock and swears she can cum just from feeling a cock swell and squirt a sticky load of cum into her mouth or her favorite spot which is all over her face and tits.

In the beginning when we were just teens she was afraid to put my cock in her mouth but she would grab for my cock and stroke the hell out of it every chance she could.This girl was so hot for cock she would sometimes leave me sore and cut from loosing herself as she jerked and stroked on it.At the time she was only a teenager and a virgin and as i said unwilling to suck my cock into her mouth so many nights after i would drop her off at home i would drive home feeling my cock hurting from the wild stroking she had just given it.

One night as we were parked at a favorite spot of ours I was trying to get her to be a little more gental with me and told her i was still sore from last time.She looked up at me with her pretty brown eyes and tried to go easy on me as she stroked and examined my throbbing cock with her hand.Next thing i knew she lowered her head and staired at my cock as she slowly stroked it.As she did this her head came closer and closer to the tip of my cock as she played with it.
Next thing i knew she bent down and kissed it and i could feel her body shiver as she licked the top of my cock and tasted my precum for the first time.Soon she was taking me a few inches into her mouth and moaning as she ground her pussy into my leg.God did this feel good and i could tell she loved it as she tried to get more of my seven inches into her mouth.Anna got about half way down and she startrd to gag and i could tell she wanted it all but just couldnt do it.

Soon i felt my cum starting to rise and i told her i was gonna blow my load.She took it out and jerked me off all over her hand and she was moaning as she watched my cum drip down her hand.

Since that night long ago this woman has become obsessed with sucking mine or any other cock she could and has learned to swallow any one deep into her throat and beg them to fuck her mouth.She loves the feel of a hard cock shooting of in her mouth but even more to have it all over her face and tounge covering her with hot sticky cum.

This brings me to the story i am about to tell you.A few weeks ago Anna and I were out at a bar and were feeling real good partying with friends.She was dressed real sexy in a short dress with stockings under it.Holding up the stockings was a hot pink corset and matching pink panties.Anna loves to tease and show off for anyone who will look at her men or women and i love to watch her do it.It makes her so horny to know that somone other than me has seen her wet panties or a shot at her lovely tits and this night was no exception.

She had my cock at full attention all night as she would wisper in my ear that she was showing her wet panties to someone.I told her if she didnt stop teasing me i was gonna make her suck me off before we ever got home and this only made her hotter.I then began to tease her and tell her i was going to pull her into an ally on the way home and fuck her mouth till i shot a load all over her face right there for any one to catch us.Anna moaned in my ear and told me that she would love for me to fuck her face in public and let someone catch us.

You see she loves do things in semi public places and the thought of getting caught just makes it all the better for her.

Soon it was time to go and we were both kinda drunk so we just started to walk home.On the way i was feeling her nice round ass under her dress and i could feel how wet her thighs were.Her panties were soaked and her juice was dripping down her thighs almost to her stocking tops.I told her that flashing her panties and teasing anyone that looked really must have made her hot and with that she stopped and kissed me right there on the sidewalk on a very busy street.As she did this she ground her pussy on my hard cock and told me that she could feel that i had liked it too.I put my hand under her dress amd fingered her wet cunt through her panties.She told me that she had been so bad and that i should take her in an ally and make her suck me off for being such a little slut.

With that she took my hand and pulled me between two buildings.She kissed me deeply as she grabbed for my thobbing cock.She moaned that she needed to feel my hard cock in her mouth and sqatted down in front of me.I could hear people walking by on the street and all the cars going by but I couldnt have stopped her if I wanted to.Anna opened my pants and pulled out my cock and started to moan as she licked it and rubbed it all over her face.She reached down and stuck her other hand in her panties and coated her fingers in her sticky cunt juice.After her hand was soaked she brought it up to my cock and started to stroke me in front of her open mouth making me slimy from her pussy juice and my leaking precum.Flicking out her tounge and tasting our combind juice on my shaft drove her crazy and she grabbed me by the ass with both hands and gobbled my whole cock down her throat in one gulp.

God she was wild, she was moaning and slurping as she fucked my whole cock in and out of her sweet mouth.I was close to giving her a sticky reward when i heard voices at the end of the ally.I looked over to see 3 young guys at the end of the alley as they were stopping to piss.I told her that there were people at the end of the ally and she just started to suck me harder.

I recognised the three young guys from the bar and knew that they were some of the guys that Anna had been teasing with her panties earlier.I told her this and she pulled off my cock only long enough to tell me that she wanted them to watch me blow a load all over her face.With this she swallowed, me whole again moaning and slurping like never before pointing her ass in the air as her dress rode up over her hips.I knew the guys could see us and hear her slobbering my cock down her throat but they never made a sound.

Anna stopped sucking me and looked over in the direction of the guys and in a husky sexy voice asked if they liked what they saw to cum closer and get a better look.As they started to come closer i looked down at her and saw her whole face was wet and shinny from our juice and her spit.Wow did she ever look slutty which at the time is exactly the look we both wanted.

As the guys gathered around us she said im Anna and i love to get my mouth fucked so watch and enjoy.Then she swallowed my cock again looking over at all them as she pulled my shaft in and out of her throat.

With her ass pointing up in the air she reached down and pulled her panties to the side and started to finger her wet cunt for all of them to see.I dont know if the sounds of her fingers in her squishy cunt or the sounds of her slobbering on my cock were louder but you could hear them both as the young guys softly moaned their aproval.

Anna pulling me out of her mouth once more begged me to fuck her face and give her my cum.I grabbed her by her long blonde hair and started to fuck her face like it was a wet pussy.She was choking a little and gagging as i gave her all I had hard and fast.I felt my cock start to swell so i started to slow down and fuck her wet mouth with long slow srokes,pulling almost all the way out then all the way back in as her tounge licked at the bottom of my wet shaft.

We were both getting to the point of no return as my cock was throbbing and her cunt was grinding on her busy fingers giving the guys a show of thier youny lives and making thier
cocks stick out hard in thier pants as they were all rubbing them selves over thier clothes.

At this point Anna pulled my wet cock from her mouth one last time begging me to give her my cum all over her face and make her cum at the same time.Shoving my trobbing cock back into her throat i felt my first shot of cum gag her.This first blast made her start to cum and as she was squirting all over her fingers she pulled my exploding shaft from her mouth and wildly stroked me off all over her face and open mouth.

I fell back against the wall and looked down at her fucking two fingers in her wet cunt as she tried to scoop up my load that was running out of her mouth and down her chin onto her dress.I could tell she was cumming again as her tounge was licking like mad to get the cum of her lips and fucking her cunt with her hand.

The three gugs were all moaning and rubbing thier cocks as they watched her clean up my cum.

Anna came over to me and told me that she loved my face fucking and my load of sweet cum,then wispered that she wanted more lots more like three times more as she looked at the hard cocks bulging in the pants of her young voyeurs.I gave her a knowing smile and said have all you want but we have to go somewhere else before someone called the cops.She said she would suck the cops off too she was so fucking horny for cock but would agree to go where ever I wanted as long as she got to drain the three hard cocks waiting for her.

Getting up for the first time in about fifteen minutes she walked over to where the guys were and pulling up her dress she wipped the cock juice and spit from her face and neck.The guys were staring at my slutty wife with her dress pulled up exposing her black stockings and pink corset with her matching wet panties.As she got to them she grabed for thier young cocks and asked them if they liked the show.Then she asked if those big bulges were for her and they all said hell yea.

With that she took the tallest one by the hand and led us all out of the alley and across the street to the river bank.Once there we found a secluded spot with a big fallen tree.She sat down on the fallen branch and told all three to stand in fromt of her.Anna reached out and took all of thier cocks out of thier pants to inspect them.Licking her lips she leaned forward and gave them all a lick tasting the precum that was dripping off them.Looking over at me with a glazzed look she began to stroke the three hard cocks and moan as she rubbed them all over her face and lips.

Sitting back Anna took off her dress and in the moonlite I could see her face shinning with the precum of her three young studs.She put her dress on the ground and sat back spreading her legs and showing us all her sexy outfit.She pulled the top of her corset down and let her big tits spill out and her nipples were as hard as I ever seen them.Anna then reached down and peeled off her wet panties and took then in her hand.Then she brought them up to thier faces and let them smell how wet her cunt was for them.

Next she slid her hands down to her dripping cunt and got her fingers all wet with her juice and then started to rub them all over the cocks of the three youmg studs.Anna then dropped to her knees and swallowed the cock of her closest victim.Taking turns she gave them all a treat and a priview of to what was to come.One of the guys had a cock that was huge and when she got it in her mouth she tried to get it all in but was having a little trouble.Anna loves a challenge and she was not going to give up.She was choking and gaging as she tried to stuff the whole thing into her mouth and throat.Letting go she looked up at him and said ill save you for later.

Next she grabbed the next cock and sucked it into her mouth .She found this an easirer task and soon had him all the way down.Slurping on his cock I saw her eyes get big and the kid really started to moan as he blasted a load of jizz down her throat.She kept sucking and his load was leaking out of her mouth and onto her tits.She went on to the next hard cock and went to town on it.As she did this she scooped up some of the last guys come from her tits and rubbed the sticky juice on her swollen clit.I could see the kid grab her hair and start to fuck her mouth with long strokes and Anna was grabbing his ass and pulling him deep in her throat at the same time.

Soon the kid began to moan loud and Anna pulled him out of he mouth and told him to cum all over her as she stroked his pulsing cock in front of her open mouth.With a blast he shot four or five ropes of cum on her face and tits which she spread around feeding it into her mouth with the guys pulsing cock.

Anna was cumming again on her fingers as she swallowed down all the cum she spooned into her open mouth.
Sitting back on the log she pulled the last guy over to her and took his hard cock into her hand.It was huge and her fingers wouldnt fit around it it was so fat.I told her to go ahead and suck it as I wanted to see how much cock my sweet slut could fit in her mouth.Anna looked at me and smilled and opened her mouth wide and pulled the huge cock into her mouth.After sucking up and down a few inches I could see her going deeper all the time.

Soon we were all watching as she had her nose in his pubic hair and she slobbered on all nine fat inches of this kids cock.I couldnt take anymore and I pulled her off the log onto the groung on all fours in front of her big cock stud.Kneeling behind her I shoved my cock in her up to my balls in one stroke.Her cunt was so hot and wet I knew I would not last long as I pounded her and watched her suck off that huge cock.As I was fucking her i put a finger in her ass and she went wild grinding into me and deepthroating the guy in front of her.Anna was panting and slobbering up this cock when she looked back at me and told me to fuck her in the ass.I pulled out of her sloppy cunt and shoved it into her ass.Anna let out a loud moan around that big cock she was sucking and shoved her ass back into me grinding onto my cock in her ass.

Anna was going wild fucking back into me and ramming this other cock in and out of her mouth.I felt my cock swell in her ass and she could tell i was gonna cumm .She pulled off the cock in her mouth and screamed for me to fuck her ass harder.Soon I was filling her ass with my second load of cum for the night.She begged me to keep going but my shinking cock was falling out of her slippery ass. The kid she was sucking told her if she needed more fucking that he would love to make her scream with his big cock.

She looked back at me for approval almost pleading for me to say yes.I told the kid he could fuck her cunt but not to cum in her and not to try and fuck her ass cause i was afraid he would rip her poor ass apart.

He got down behind her and put his big cock at the opening of her wet cunt and eased it in.With seconds she was panting and moaning as she fucked back into the biggest cock she ever had in her.I couldnt belive this kid could hold out for so long as he pounded in and out of her dripping wet cunt.Anna started to shake her head back and forth and screaming that she was gonna cum and for him to fuck her fast and hard.

When she came she put her head back and screamed loud grinding her throbbing cunt into the huge cock.As she was cumming down from her climax Anna looked over at me and asked me to let him fuck her ass.She pleaded with me promising me she could take it and just had to feel that big cock in her ass.

Its your ass I told her and I saw her reach back and take his huge cock in her hand and guide him to the entrance of her ass.Slowly he pushed in and soon he was fucking her ass with half of his fat cock.

The other two young guys were hard again from watching all this and were stroking thier cocks in front of Anna's face and open mouth.Soon she was bucking back into that big cock burring it to the hilt on every stroke.She was sceaming for him to fuck her ass harder and then she started to talk to the two in front of her real slutty asking them if they would like to fuck her dripping cunt and tight ass.

She said mayby another time and for them to keep jerking thier cocks in her face and to cumm all over her.Just as she said this they both started to squirt all over her coating her face and tits with thier jizz and then she started to cum again begging the guy in her ass to fuck her harder.

I was hard again so I grabed her head and shoved my cock all the way down her throat fucking her face like a wild man. As she was cumming from the big cock in her ass I grabbed her buy the hair and shot a load right down her throat and watched her swallow.

The stud in her ass grunted he was finally gonna blow and she pulled away and layed down under him and grabbed his cock in both hands stroking him as he shot a huge amount of cum all over her face, tits, hair and neck.

Anna had her mouth open and tounge out trying to get as much of the cum as she could.It was flodding out of her open mouth and she was trying to swallow as much as she could.I nevver saw my wife so horny in her life as she thrashed around on the ground under him she was cumming yet again just from the feel of the cum being squirted on her and in her mouth.

Anna got on her knees and took his whole cock in her mouth again licking and cleaning all the cumm that she could get.Then smilling up at us all thanked us for her wonderful fantasy come true.

Hope you like our story and we have many more so if the feed back is good we will tell you lots more. ANNA + DYLAN