Anna's Magic Ch. 13

Story Info
Steve begins life anew, with the same results.
4.3k words
4.29
11.1k
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks turned into months, then into years. Thanks to Crystal, Wanda was arrested and charged with unlawful confinement and sentenced to five years in prison. If nothing else it removed her from our lives both personally and in my case, professionally. I ended up switching careers altogether as without Anna there was no reason for me to stay in a position that I hated at the truck dealership. The way things ended was just fine with me as I never wanted to see Anna ever again, even though I still kept in touch with Shane and did a few scenes with him for some other websites that he worked for. Mostly foot fetish and softer stuff, for I didn't need my face plastered all over the internet for prospective employers to find out about.

Anna and I never did continue our discussion from the night at Wanda's and for some reason I thought it was for the better. I just wrote it off to another life experience and got on with my life as I had heard through Shane that she had done the same. Her and Crystal had moved in together and still did some material with Shane, although our paths never seemed to cross. That was fine with me as I set to putting her behind me and moving on with my new full-time career.

I had moved into a position at a large financial institution downtown as an account manager which, once I had thought about it was the furthest thing from schlepping parts as I could get. It was a nice refreshing change and in the months since Anna I threw myself into it full bore, working my way up the ladder as far as I could without stepping on too many toes, pun intended. The financial world came with its own perks; mainly the plethora of women young and old of all different shapes and sizes. It took a while for me to get back into dating and at first I stayed firmly away from the office romances as I actually enjoyed what I was doing and didn't want to screw that up. That was until Amber.

Fresh out of university with the degree to back it up, Amber was a sight to behold and she had me under her spell from the day that she started. I was captivated by her glowing green eyes and soft, creamy complexion. At 5'8" she was definitely model material, her shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights framing her slender face and slightly upturned nose quite nicely. I loved the way her chin dimpled when she smiled, akin to a Jennifer Aniston-like smile which had me mesmerized most days. Sadly she started in January so with the cooler days she mostly wore sweaters and pants, hiding what I imagined to be a sleek, toned body, although she did have the cutest little ass in the whole building, made even more pronounced by the fact that she always wore some sort of high heeled shoes or boots. I could just imagine what her feet must have looked, better yet smelled like as they cooked fragrantly in her footwear choice of the day.

From the very beginning I tried my best to flirt with this little vixen, letting her know that I was definitely interested. Maybe not love interested, more like lust, and it was building inside me slowly, a little at a time but you would have had to have been from Mars not to notice my advances. Unfortunately, Amber seemed immune or at least just ignorant to anything that I said or did and this frustrated me in more than a few ways.

Through the office grapevine I had found out that she didn't have a boyfriend, wasn't a lesbian, and loved purple roses and fine wine. I took it upon myself to make sure that I injected most of those topics into our conversations yet I was constantly shot down. After a while I decided to cool things down a little and just sit back to see what would happen. I mean there were other men in the office that took a liking to her as well so the competition was heating up but I found solace in the fact that she shot them down as well so it wasn't just me.

Add to the fact that as the weeks passed and the weather warmed up Amber began to wear more and more revealing clothing, shorter skirts and half-buttoned-down blouses that showed off her smooth cleavage not to mention her shapely legs. I was in heaven the first day she wore a pair of open-toed sling backs as being the office foot guy this gave me the first ever peek at her neon-polished toes and soft heels. Ah, Amber's toes; those bright orange neon painted beacons of perfection. Unlike most of the long, boney-toed behemoths that walked the halls of the bank Amber's toes were works of art, petite and slender, with deep nail beds, just yearning to be sucked. I took every opportunity to gaze in wonder at them on those warm days when she had them out on display and I really didn't care who saw me, let alone Amber herself.

I swear that she caught me looking on more than one occasion as her gaze would eventually grab mine and she would blush, those ever-so-lightly freckled cheeks turning just a little rosy pink. Sometimes she would grin back at me a little, other times they were looks of disgust. I knew I was walking a fine line but no one had ever been charged with staring at a beautiful woman before.

Then one unseasonably warm spring day I was returning a customer's file back to a co-worker when I passed by Amber's office. "S-Steve! Come here quick!" Her angelic voice called from her office. I promptly spun around peeked in the doorway, watching a slight look of panic spread across the young woman's' face.

"What's up?" I quizzed happily, striding towards Amber's desk. It wasn't too often that I was invited into her office, so I took this with a little curiosity yet in the end I was just happy she asked.

"Come over here, look!" My angelic co-worker urged, pointing under her desk as I came around towards her. "I caught my anklet in the power cord for the computer, can you get it out?" I bent down and peered under her desk, my heart beating a mile a minute as I started to sweat a little. After all, it wasn't everyday that I was able to get so close to the objects of my affection and lately those objects were Amber's perfectly pedicured peds.

"Sure no p-problem." I stammered like a high school kid at his first dance. I didn't know what it was, but I still had a little hesitation and nervousness when it came to my work goddess. Regaining some composure I knelt down beside Amber's chair right next to her silky legs and crawled forward under her desk. Like I say the day was unseasonably warm and she had worn a knee-length cotton skirt and chiffon blouse with a tank top underneath, yet her pretty feet were encased in a pair of high-heeled pumps, effectively hidden from view.

"See? Right there, the little ring thingy is caught around the wire." Amber's voice instructed as she pointed towards where the golden coil of her anklet had wound around the cord. My still-trembling hands reached for the ring and I carefully began to loosen it from the cord, my eyes wandering over the sight of her arches to her cute ankles, taking it all in. In the confined area under her desk I was hidden from view of the doorway and it made a sort of little Dutch oven as the smell of warm leather and body lotion combined soon had me thinking evil thoughts. I purposefully took my time, telling Amber that I was just being careful so as not to damage the jewelry, complimenting her on it. She explained that it was very special to her for personal reasons, which was why she asked me for assistance, telling me that if it was any other one of her anklets she would have just ripped it off of the computer cable without a second thought.

"Almost done, almost got it...there!" I chimed as the coil finally came free of the cord. I glanced up at Amber who at first smiled brightly at the news, then looked up in horror at the doorway. I froze under the desk, not moving an inch and not making a sound.

"Ms. Lawson, do you have a minute? I need to go over some statements with you as I think there's an error with your totals." The voice boomed over the painted walls of the office. I recognized it instantly as the voice of Walter Rigsby, the bank manager. He was a cold, stern-faced old codger who made it his business to be an ass, especially towards the women of the bank. Over the past few months he had made life unbearable for some of the females in the office to the point that they just resigned, and I had a feeling that he had his sights set squarely on Amber now, "testing her mettle" as he called it. Rather than trying to risk an uneasy explanation should I just pop out from under Amber's desk I decided to stay right where I was and wait until they were done.

"Um, sure, yes Mr. Rigsby what's wrong with the numbers?" Amber replied in a nervous yet upbeat tone, sliding her chair towards the desk as she effectively trapped me underneath. The cramped quarters under the desk was a little confining, yet I found myself with no way out and decided to make the best of it. While the two battled over numbers just inches above me I just sat there for the longest time, admiring the cute little quirks of Amber's legs; how her ankles dimpled sweetly just below the bone and how unexplainably hot her razors bumps were at that moment.

As the meeting dragged on I became more and more daring, reaching out to massage Amber's ankles, listening to how the pitch of her voice heightened and quivered when I hit the right spot, caressing it firmly as she relaxed a little, encouraging me to continue but I wanted more. Gently I grasped the heel of her left shoe and quietly inched it off her warm foot, the strong yet feminine aroma of her moist soles filling my nostrils. It was a dream come true as all of those nights of fantasizing about Amber's feet weren't too far off from the reality of the moment and I found myself lost in inexplicable lust, doing things that I never thought were even possible until right now.

I listened for a sign of protest but hearing nothing but facts and figures being tossed about above me I continued, bringing Amber's leather pump up to my nose and inhaling deep as most foot guys in my situation would have done, basking in the heady aroma of combined sweat and leather from the still-warm footwear. I felt as if I was violating some sort of office code but I didn't care, covering my nose with the shoe and inhaling once again, my senses overcome with perverted lust and loving every minute of it. I freed Amber's other foot from the confining pump and repeated my fetish-driven behavior, once again inhaling her womanly goodness like a bloodhound before he sets out to find the missing person during a search.

This continued on for a few more moments before I grew tired of just having the woman's shoes at my disposal while the real objects of my affection were inches away, beaming up at me in all of their painted neon-orange glory. She and Walter were still going at it in total disagreement about how many shares one company owned and what their value was as with trembling hands I slowly reached for Amber's left foot. Carefully so as not to make a sound I brought it to my face and breathed in her heavenly scent, aiming my nose for where the top of her foot met her small, slender toes. Amber shifted slightly in her chair as my upper lip grazed her smooth arch but to her credit she didn't miss a beat in her argument with Walter. My God was I in heaven! Here I was, only inches below my boss's face, burying my nose between Amber's sweaty toes, no one else except the young woman herself any wiser to what I was doing. I had to commend her as she didn't kick me away and I took this as a sign to continue.

"Right there Mr. Rigsby, that is the total amount of shares that the company has paid out...on...I c-can cross reference those n-numbers to the journal entry..." Amber's voice quivered and she jumped slightly when I wrapped my lips around her big toe, enveloping it in my warm, moist mouth. It tasted salty and mixed with the leather of her high heel it made my head swim as I circled my tongue thirty or forty times around the captured toe, refusing to release it even though my hot co-worker tried to squirm a little in her seat to try and stop what I was doing to her. No, I just continued to suck at her big toe, treating it like a breast nipple, lavishing it with my tongue which never tired of caressing every nook and cranny of her warm digit. I could still hear the conversation as it continued so I took the opportunity to repeat the process with her second toe and so on, running my tongue along the imprint that her shoe left on her arch before returning my attention to those delectable little toes, working them over until I was satisfied that I had done a good job.

"So you see it's really simple once...you look....at the totals Mr......Rigsby!" Amber stifled a giggle as her ticklish sole met my tongue, which blazoned a path along the wrinkled skin. I was a madman with no intention of stopping any time soon as I tasted her dusty soles, marveling in the heady aroma once more as I bathed them again, loving every inch of her left foot, alternating between the arch and sole, feeling the difference in texture between the soft undersides and her rough heel, my mouth and tongue kissing and caressing every cleft until I was satisfied with my work. Amber didn't protest any more, as if she had just given up and allowed me do whatever I wanted with her feet; instead she just focused on her conversation with Mr. Rigsby, who still was none the wiser.

My tongue was now burning as I strained to make the most of the situation, all those months of jerking off to the visions in my head of my co-workers' feet coming true under the most unusual of circumstances. I continued my assault of her feet, alternating between left and right, smelling, tasting, touching and caressing them like a child with a new toy, totally lost in the moment. All of this shameless worship soon had my cock rock hard and I rubbed it through my pants, feeling the pre-cum leaking from the tip as I stroked it purposefully, working towards a climax of epic proportions, my head spinning from the sights and smells of Amber's gorgeous peds.

Getting more and more brazen by the moment I unbuckled my belt and freed my aching dick from my boxers, the skin on skin contact shooting new sensations through me as I shifted into a more comfortable position. Unfortunately this also caused the desk to shift a little towards the doorway, creaking a little more noticeably than what I'd expected.

"What the heck are you doing?" I heard Walter's voice roar. "Why is your desk moving?" I froze in fear as now there would be no reasonable explanation if the man were to come around the back of Amber's desk and saw me with my dick out and her feet covered in my saliva.

"I-I guess I just pushed on the desk a little too hard, sorry Mr. Rigsby." Amber shot back firmly, blocking him from moving any closer to the back of the desk as I just sat there, not moving an inch. The old man must have listened as I heard his footsteps pad away from the side of the desk and I drew in my first breath for what seemed like ages. They went back to their conversation as I looked up and saw Amber peek under the desk for a split second, her lust-filled eyes making contact with mine before she leaned back a little and placed both her feet in my lap, encircling my cock between her shapely soles.

My man meat twitched a little as I grabbed both of her feet in my hands and began to stroke them up and down along my shaft, marveling in the new sensations that her soft, tender feet played on my cock. The two just carried on like it was business as usual, yet that was the farthest from the truth as I neared what I assumed was going to be an earth-shattering pinnacle. Amber's feet felt nothing short of amazing as she worked them on my pole with a little help from me, my eyes closing slightly as my head fell back with the sheer pleasure of the situation.

After a few more seconds my balls began to twitch, signaling the impending explosion and I knew there was no turning back. Just then it occurred to me that I didn't want to blow my load all over my pants as that would have most definitely given away what we were up to so I reached for the first thing that I could find under the desk – Amber's right shoe. I couldn't even think straight at that moment never mind find something else so I did the best I could, cupping the footwear around the head of my cock as I braced for impact.

"Good work Ms. Lawson," I heard Walter exclaim as he shuffled towards the door. "I will expect the updated files on my desk by five o'clock." Those were the last words that I heard before everything became a blur as I released my hold on the woman's ankles, my cock twitching as it shot load after load of my seed into Amber's still-warm black leather pump, stifling a groan that would surely have given me away.

Looking up I saw Amber get up from her chair as my boss left, straightening herself a little so as not to raise suspicion. She then popped over to the door and closed it carefully, returning to where I lay splayed out under her desk breathing heavily with the after-effects of my orgasm.

"What the fuck was that?" The woman asked with a mix of anger and astonishment, her face reddening with every heartbeat.

"Hey, don't tell me you weren't enjoying it," I replied with a shit eating grin on my face as I tucked in my shirt and zipped up my pants. "I could see it in your eyes." I added with a smirk, glancing over to see what her reaction was. The woman paused for a moment.

"Look Steve I know what you've been up to lately, with all of your sweet comments and come-ons," Amber started, falling back in her chair. "But the answer is 'no' and will always be 'no'. I've worked too hard to get to this point in my career to have you or anyone else fuck things up and you almost did with that little stunt!" I could feel the ice forming on her words as she spoke.

"Wow, you really do take things a little too personally," I countered sarcastically, turning to the mirror on the office wall, adjusting my tie as I finished straightening up. "What, do you think I want a relationship? Love? Sorry dear, been there, done that, burned the post card. Nope, I just got what I wanted right there." That wasn't really my thinking, but I didn't want Amber to know what my true feelings were, not yet anyway.

"You really don't know me do you Steve," Amber shot back sharply, brushing off her skirt as she turned towards her desk. "But you'd be surprised what you can find out about a person on the internet if you do some research on them." I had started for the door, but what I heard made me turn back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I returned sharply, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"I believe it's called 'Eden's Den' or 'Pleasure's Cove' or something like that. Anyway you have quite a following on there from what I can see. Unfortunately I think that Mr. Rigsby wouldn't be too impressed if he were to find out about it don't you think?" The woman surmised, leaning back in her chair as she threw her feet up on the desk, wiggling her toes. "Ah, you foot guys are so easy to manipulate. A little polish here, some open-toed shoes there and you're putty in a woman's hands." I couldn't believe what I heard. I mean the internet was vast but I was hoping in that same vastness I could at least hide my real identity, but I guess it was not to be. As much as it angered me that I was being cornered by this woman I had to admit it was my fault for getting put into this position.

"So what do you want; access to my corporate accounts? Do you need me to put in a good word for you with Rigsby?" From past experience I knew how the game was played after being with Anna; first you get blackmailed, second you do whatever you can to accommodate the extortionist and in the end you still get screwed over.

"What makes you think I want that?" Amber chuckled sarcastically, looking up at me. "That's what I mean about you not knowing me Steve. I got this far in life without anyone's help so what makes you think that I need you to do anything for me now?" I listened intently as Amber spoke, watching her body movements.

12