Anne & George Go Camping Pt. 02

Story Info
Anne and George discover the delights of uninhibited sex.
2.2k words
4.52
38.1k
19
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
312 Followers

That evening, after a very nice meal and a bottle of a reasonably priced local red wine, Anne and George were feeling rather horny, and when they got back to their tent, Anne suddenly blurted out, "Why don't we make love out here, under the awning. Others seem to be doing it, didn't you notice that couple outside the tent back there - she was sitting on his lap, and I am absolutely certain he was inside her, if you see what I mean. It will be so much fun, and I am feeling very naughty this evening."

As she said this, Anne pushed him back onto one of the loungers, and kneeling between his legs took the head of his cock in her mouth and began to give him a blow job, tickling his balls with one hand, and squeezing her breasts with the other. Very soon George was in seventh heaven, this really was so much more exciting than making love in the seclusion of their bedroom at home, particularly the thought that other people might see them at it. The view of his wife bobbing her head up and down on his very hard cock, and delightful sensations that were radiating up into his body and down his legs from her attentions were amazing, and he felt more turned on than for many years.

"Anne my darling, I am going to come very soon if you continue like that, and I would rather like to ejaculate inside your delicious cunt, and to feel you climaxing with me. That would be the perfect end to a perfect day."

Anne stopped sucking him, and lifting her head, gave him a very sexy grin. "Oh yes, my sexy lover, it would indeed be perfect."

As she said this she got up from her knees and straddled him. Leaning forwards to brush her breasts against his chest, she started to kiss him passionately, darting her tongue in and out of his mouth, biting his lips and licking him on his nose and chin. She took hold of his cock and pressed it between her engorged labia, sliding it up and down along her slit, and rubbing the head against her clitoris. She was already very wet, and after making sure he was fully lubricated with her juices, she lifted her hips and, positioning him at the entrance to her cunt, slid down his shaft until he was fully embedded inside her hot velvety vagina, the cheeks of her bottom resting on his balls. She then started to fuck him in earnest, riding up and down his cock faster and faster whilst vigorously rubbing her clitoris with one hand and pinching her hard and protruding nipples with the other.

Totally abandoned to pleasure, their moans and cries of pleasure filling the night air, they didn't notice that they had attracted the attention of another couple, and before long they were both totally consumed by their mounting ecstasy, their orgasms coming almost simultaneously as George pumped copious amounts of cum deep inside his wife's pulsating cunt. Coming down from his climax in a state of utter bliss, George looked up and caught sight of a tall young woman with tight blonde curls standing just inside the entrance to their pitch. She had her legs apart and was plunging her fingers in and out of her cunt. Just behind her and to one side was an equally tall man, vigorously wanking his cock.

"Don't mind us," the young woman said, "I'm Margrethe and this is my husband Jan. We're from Holland and we are on the pitch next to you, with the motorbike. We saw you fucking, and just had to watch you. That was very beautiful, and so exciting. We like watching other people fuck," she added, somewhat gratuitously.

"Would you like to watch us now? We like being watched, it is so exciting. That's why we like coming to nudist sites like this, watching and being watched," Margrethe continued, still fucking herself with a total lack of self-consciousness.

"Erm, yes," George replied weakly, "erm, that would be very nice. In fact it would be most exciting - we've never watched anyone fucking before, in fact we've never done anything like this before, but it is rather fantastic."

"Oh goody," Margrethe squealed, and eagerly, almost running, approached Anne and George, and leaned forward to rest her hands on George's thighs. Jan followed, and rapidly entered her from behind, ramming his cock deep into her cunt.

Margrethe was anything but restrained in her lovemaking, and screamed with pleasure in time with her husband's thrusts, her breasts swinging wildly backwards and forwards, until with one last cry, she started to shake as her orgasm ripped through her body, a look of utter rapture on her face, and a deep flush spreading across her neck and breasts. Finally satiated, she slumped against Anne's back, as she came back to earth from her orgasm.

Jan helped her up, his softening cock glistening in the moonlight, and she slumped into a chair, legs apart and cum running out of her pussy onto the hollows of the inside of her upper thighs.

"Oh, that was exciting," Margrethe sighed, "thank you for sharing with us. Do you like my pussy?" she continued without a pause. "I'll let you lick it if you like."

George shook his head, almost overcome by the speed of events. Anne said nothing at first, but just lay there on his chest, a smile of satisfaction playing on her lips. When she did speak, it was in a whisper, and George was barely able to catch her words, "that would be nice, as long as I get to suck Jan's cock."

When Anne woke the following morning, she stretched, and looking down at the dried cum on her breasts, smiled as she remembered the events of the night before. She felt a curious sense of liberation, and knew that she was going to enjoy this new world of licentious sexual pleasure that they had stumbled into.

She turned her head and looked across at George, still quietly snoring beside her. She had been so surprised when he had taken Margrethe up on her invitation with such enthusiasm, hardly recognising her previously rather sexually unadventurous husband. Her pussy started to tingle as she recalled her excitement at watching him lapping at Margrethe's cum soaked pussy until she climaxed again in obvious and noisy pleasure. The tingling grew even stronger as she remembered how she had licked and sucked Jan's beautiful cock until he was on the verge of coming, and her fascination at the amount of semen that he ejaculated into her open mouth and over her boobs as he too enjoyed his second climax of the evening. Nothing like that had ever happened to her before - and she liked it, oh how she liked it!

The evening had ended in a most glorious climax when Margrethe and Jan had returned the compliment as it were, and licked and sucked George and Anne to further heights of rapture. The erotically charged sight of George thrusting his cock in and out of Margrethe's mouth, his buttocks straining, and his balls contracting, as he pumped his load into her, to her obvious satisfaction, had only increased the intensity of Annes' own amazing orgasm. The heady pleasure of their joint abandonment to pure unadulterated lust acted on her like a drug, and she knew that she wanted more, all her former moral scruples about extra marital sex lying in ruins.

After several minutes luxuriating in her lascivious memories, Anne dug George in the ribs to wake him up, jumped out of bed, and grabbing a towel, headed off to the wash block. There was a new confidence in her step as she strode between the ranks of tents, proud of the fact that the men, and perhaps the women too, might be aroused by the sight of her naked body. How dramatically she had changed in the last twenty four hours, or maybe it was just the release of feelings long suppressed beneath a veneer of polite respectability.

Standing beneath the stream of hot water in the shower, Anne had the sensation that all the inhibitions of her former life were being flushed away, and like a butterfly breaking out of its chrysalis, a new more beautiful being was emerging into the light. She caressed her breasts, taking pleasure in their weight and softness, and gently parting the folds of her pussy, she began to masturbate, excited by the idea that someone might be watching. Her eyes closed, and lost in these new delights of blatant public sexual display, she didn't notice that Jan had entered the cubicle with her. When he pushed her hand aside, she almost melted with pleasure at the exquisite sensations his long masculine fingers excited within her cunt, and he had to hold her up as she writhed in the throes of another unbelievably sweet orgasm.

Meanwhile, back at their tent, George too was being introduced to the novel experience, for him, of a morning blow job. While he was still no more than half awake, Margrethe had slipped quietly into the tent, and pushing the duvet to one side, began to make love to him.

"Oh George," she murmured, "you have such a beautiful cock, I can't get enough of it. I hope that later tonight my pussy might get fully acquainted with it. I am consumed with desire to ride you, and feel you pump me full of your cum."

When she saw that George was properly roused, Margrethe turned round on the bed, still stroking his cock, and straddled his face, lowering her pussy over his mouth. The smell and taste of her sex acted like a powerful aphrodisiac on George, and he thrust his tongue between the swollen lips of her pussy, and as far as he could into her cunt to feast on her nectar. The raw sensuality of the situation was so intense that every nerve ending in George's body was on fire. The way Margrethe's erect nipples brushed against his stomach, and the feeling of her soft lips sliding down the length of his shaft, were taking him to levels of exquisite pleasure beyond his wildest imaginings. Every muscle and sinew in George's body was now focused on his rapidly building orgasm, his buttocks lifting off the bed as he thrust his cock hard and fast into his partner's willing mouth. The climax when it came, was like an explosion, an orgy of thrusting and grinding, licking and sucking, both lovers writhing in paroxysms of ecstasy, until they collapsed in exhaustion, totally satiated.

This was how Anne found them when she returned from her shower, Margrethe still lying where she had collapsed, her head on George's thigh, while he was gently stroking the soft flesh of her hips and bottom. Anne was strangely moved by the tenderness of the sight, and was reluctant to break them up. She was eager to tell George all about her latest experience with Jan, although slightly nervous about his reaction, so she coughed quietly to attract their attention. Looking up with a satisfied smile on her face, Margrethe disengaged from George's arms, slid off the bed, and giving Anne a quick kiss on the lips, went back to her own tent.

"George darling," she said somewhat tremulously, "I have a confession. Jan came into the wash block when I was showering. I was squeezing my tits, and playing with my pussy, thinking about the delicious things we did last night, so when he came into the shower cubicle, and finger fucked my pussy, I was almost out of my mind with pleasure. After that I was just putty in his hands, and I was powerless to resist when he lifted my leg and put the head of his cock in the entrance to my cunt. Oh, I am sorry George, but I let him go all the way and fuck me properly, and as he started pumping me full of his hot cum, looking me straight in the eyes, I just came again and again. It was so wonderful, and what made it even more exciting was the thought that someone might come in any moment and see us."

George was secretly thrilled at this latest revelation of the dramatic change that his wife had undergone since they arrived in France. When they had originally talked about taking their life in new directions, the turn of events of the past couple of days was certainly something neither of them had anticipated. But, like Anne, he realised that he had no regrets, and knowing that Anne had just broken their wedding vows merely excited him even more.

Seeing that he did not demur at her unabashed confession of infidelity, Anne continued, "Jan suggested that we join them in the restaurant this evening, and afterwards, come back here for more fun. He said that he expected that Margrethe would want you to fuck her in all her holes before the night was out, so he would bring you some pills to help you stay hard."

George and Anne spent a quiet day lounging around their tent, in part because they needed to recover from the physical and emotional effects of the unprecedented sexual athletics of the previous few hours, but mainly to husband their energies for the night ahead. They were both more than a little excited in anticipation of even more delightfully erotic experiences as they ventured further into this new world of extreme sexual fulfilment.

virusman
virusman
312 Followers