Anne Gets It Good

Story Info
1.1k words
3.74
44.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a beautiful sexy big woman and we have been together for 16 years. We both decided a long time ago that we needed extra spice in our sex life to keep things alive and fresh. We have played with other females and other males at different times but always together.

We had just moved to South Carolina from NY and were staying in a hotel until our house was ready. We decided one night to add a little adventure to the mix so I posted an ad to craigslist to find someone to help out. I posted for a bbc to have fun with Anne while I watched and videotaped. Of course we had several responses most of which didn't pan out which they usually do not. We did get one response from a respectable gentleman and after several emails we agreed to meet.

While we waited what seemed like an eternity for him to arrive (actually only about 45 minutes) I was loosening Anne up with some alcohol. I told her to get naked while she drank the liquor. She slid her skirt down over her large hips and then she slid off her thong sexily while I watched. Her sexy play along with the anticipation of what was coming next had me reaching inside my underwear to play with my cock. Next she unbuttoned her pure white shirt to reveal her black lacey see through bra. You could see her large semi dark pierced nipples through the material. She laid back on the bed naked and started to rub her fat pussy while I watched and encouraged her. She occasionally took another drink to keep her inhibitions at bay. She was nice and wet and nervous with anticipation as we waited.

He arrived about 45 minutes later and knocked on the door. I opened the door and he stepped in with Anne still naked on the bed. We said our introductions all while Anne played with her fat pussy and looked at the man she was about to fuck. He was a good looking guy and was a bit stunned that she was naked and playing with herself already. He had brought beer to ease his nervousness and shake the gitters. After knocking back a couple drinks while watching my sexy big titted wife play with herself he was ready to play.

When he was done shaking the gitters he took his clothes off and let his 9" cock fall out for my wife to see. She turned sideways on the bed and he walked over to her side. She immediately took his large dark cock in her mouth and started sucking he got bigger and bigger in her mouth as she sucked on his long shaft like a slut in heat. She started to moan as he reached down between her open legs and played with her already wet pussy. The moans became louder as he flicked his finger across her clit. She continued sucking and slobbering on his long cock until I told him to fuck her in her face. He grabbed the back of her head and stroked her mouth like a wanton pussy. As he drew his cock out of her mouth you could see the line of slobber from her lips to the head of his large cock. She began stroking his hard shaft into her mouth and he arched his back and shot his load down her hungry throat.

Determined to give me a good show my wife continued to suck his cock back to erectness. Getting him back to half-staff they switched position to my wife on all four and him with one foot on one foot off the head of the bed. She took his half hard cock back in her mouth and began sucking and moaning again to get him hard. She began to gag herself on his now hard again black shaft. Her gagging went on for another 5 minutes or so until he drew back and grabbed the condom to put on his enlarged penis.

My wife slid back to the foot of the bed on all four and he with his large sheathed cock grabbed her by her big lilly white hips. He put the head of his dark cock at her lips and rammed it in all the way to the hilt. My sexy fat wife let out a loud whale as she shook from the pleasure. He drew back and thrust in her fat wet pussy again. Again she screamed with pleasure and excitement. He then began to settle into a hard pounding rhythm deep in the depth of her pussy. All the while her squealing in pain and pleasure. I told her to look at the camera while he fucked her nice and hard. By this time I was stroking my cock at a good pace from the great show my wife and this big black cock were putting on. She began to talk to him like a little slut telling him how she loved taking his dark rod. After 4 more long hard thrusts and loud screams from my wife. He withdrew his dark cock and took his condom off.

He backed up and Anne immediately got down from the bed and put his hard veiny shaft back in her mouth. She began stroking him in her mouth and when he grabbed the back of her head she settled down on her knees and looked him in the eyes. Watching her looking at him while she sucked him off only made me hornier. She continued to slobber on his rod until he pulled her head back and started jerking his cock off. He then pushed her head down to his balls and she began filling his nuts with cum by greedily sucking on them. First one then the other then back again. She became so horny from all the sucking and fucking that she began to play with her large pierced nipple breast. He kept jerking harder and faster until he pushed her back by her forehead and feverishly dumped his huge load all over my wife's face and tits and into her open mouth while she stared at him.

When he finished I went over to my wife while still on her knees and stroked my now built up enormous load into her mouth as she wrapped her lips around my cock and sunk her cheeks in and sucked every last drop of cum out of my convulsing member. She cleaned up the spunk off her tits and swallowed that down to. He said that she was a great nasty little slut and we all got dressed and said our goodbyes. We stay in touch with him but haven't had the chance to play fuck the fat slut again yet. Hopefully we can do it soon as my thoughts run wild with what we can do next and how we can use my sexy fat wife again.