Anne has a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

The doctor said that Anne was in perfect health and the exam was done unless Anne would like to have a sexual function test where the doctor would test her sexual release. She jumped at the chance to have the doctor make her cum. The doctor started to rub her pussy and it only took about 2 minutes and Anne was shaking all over the exam table and squirting her excitement all over the doctor and young men present Anne passed out for a few minutes and the young men thought something was wrong, but when she started moving around again they realized that she just had a tremendous orgasm

At first she thought that she urinated on the doctor when she first came too, but he told her she squirted. IT was the first time that ever happened to her and she never had an orgasm that made her pass out before. The whole group thanked her for letting them watch her exam and told her she was a very beautiful woman and they were glad that she was working with them.

The doctor told her that she could get dressed and they would go over the results of the exam, but she looked over at the young men and said that she was OK nude as they had seen everything already so she will stay nude. They went to an office area and all sat the doctor gave Anne a clean bill of health asked if there were any questions. Then said that they were done the young men accompanied Anne back to the exam room to help her dress, when Alex handed her the panties finding they were still wet she said that he could keep them. Anne's nipples were sore so she gave her bra to one of the other men she just put on her skirt and her blouse, but left it unbuttoned. The Limo driver brought around the limo and Anne walked out with the 3 other young men just holding her blouse closed. Anne was totally at ease with being exposed to the young men presently she felt very comfortable with them and excited to have been totally exposed to them. They had fun in the limo discussing the exam and the young men wanted to know her feeling during the exam as they were on the way to the office. She did not answer them only asked them questions also

Anne was astonished that she was sitting in the limo all but topless with her young bosses: her skirt to her waist and the driver could see between her legs. She buttoned up before getting out of the limo and then they went to her car. They opened her door for her and she sat in the car facing them exposing her pussy to them as they thanked her profusely for their continuing education. She drove home very confident in her ability to attract young men and she was very happy with herself at this time. She got home and stripped nude before her husband came home took a shower and cooked supper with only an apron on.

Having had a very bad day Matt came home to his nude wife and was immediately in high spirits. He put Anne on the counter dropped his pants and underwear then inserted his hard cock into her very wet pussy. They both did not last long so the supper did not even get cold. They eat supper both in the nude. Matt helped Anne clean the kitchen, a first and then they went to the living room for round two, not bothering to close the curtains. Anne was in the front picture window on her knees with her husband hammering her doggy style she could see people walking by, but was having too much fun to care. That was a preview of the weekend ahead.

The weekend went fast for the mature couple. To Matt's surprise his conservative wife stayed nude most of the weekend and when they went out to eat she left her panties and bra home. It was fantasies come true that his lovely prudish wife finally was coming out of her shell. He did not know why she was doing this and she did not tell him that she felt guilty being nude in front of her employers. Anne decided that she would not do anything like that again for her employers.

On Monday morning Anne was a little nervous while driving in wondering what the young men thought of her now that she was so exposed to them Friday and reaffirming to herself that she will not do anything like that again for them.

The day went smoothly and nothing was said to her about Last Friday in fact they were treating her with more respect than they did before she was examined in front of them. The whole week she cooked lunch for them taking requests on what they would like. She even went food shopping on company time all the while keeping up with the work she had to do. The young men put Anne on a pedestal they were constantly complimenting her on her work ethic and her culinary skills. She was having a wonderful time at work.

Friday rolled around before she knew it. Alex gave Anne her check during lunch she opened it to find her regular check with twenty hundred dollar bills cash in it with a note that stated it was a compliance bonus she could not believe that she got a weeks pay for letting the young men watch her medical exam.

Anne could not wait for her husband to get home to show him her bonus. She went up took a shower and stayed nude getting supper ready. Looking out the front window Anne saw her husband's car enter the drive she waved to him showing the she was completely nude with the exception of her short apron.

Matt was glad that last Friday was not a one-time thing. Anne looked adorable nude he was the luckiest man in the world to have this stunning lady as his wife. They had a grand weekend. Matt told her to keep doing what she is doing to get the bonus she is getting. He did not see the look she gave him when he said that. Looking at her face it was flushed red do you mean that she said, not realizing what she did for the bonus he said yes we need the money.

Over the next few weeks there was a lot of work being done on the floor above. Alex told Anne that they are making some more space upstairs to expand their business when she asked them about the noise. She was also told that their company is in the final stages of purchasing the 6 story building. It was about 5 weeks since she got the bonus and Anne was wondering if the young men will be asking her to do anything anymore. They have been very respectful of her and acting as she is their mother rather than their office assistant.

The weekend Matt noticed that Anne is cooling down and everything was almost back to normal. By that he meant that she has not been making dinner nude and she is back to wearing underwear.

Monday morning Alex came into Anne's office telling her that she could have the job permanently and wanted her to see what they did on the upper floor. They took the elevator to the next floor. The elevator stopped and they got off into a lobby but a card was needed to get into the space. There were many conference rooms and some spaces for lounging. At the end of the hall Alex beaming showed Anne one exam room complete with exam table and all the equipment needed to do exams. There were also big screens TVs on the 4 walls along with video equipment.

Alex told Anne that they were looking for a mature woman that would man this area. He wanted to know if she knew any mature woman that would be willing to take on this assignment. Without thinking Anne said that there would be no need to have someone as she could take care of this area while keeping up with the work they need on the floor below as long as there is a monetary reward for her. Alex was proud of himself he got Anne to volunteer to be a nude MILF for his friends and live out fantasies that he and his friends have.

Anne you think that you want to do this you were very embarrassed to be examined in front of us. I think that you should find someone else. I can do it really she said to Alex. As though he was thinking about it he called his other two partners on his cell and told them to come to the conference area. Alex still said that he thought that they should find someone else as Anne seems too shy to be any good in the position that of hostess for the conference area.

It was a few minutes later that Clayton and Ted had come into the conference area. Alex said that Anne would like to be the hostess in the conference area along with being their Office manager. The three men all agreed that she was very embarrassed when she was being examined. She was listening to them as they discussed the hostess position. They went back and forth for about a half hour. Finally Ted said to Anne do you think that you could be the hostess for the conference area? She said Yes! without even thinking. Clayton said to his partners what if we have her prove that she could be a good hostess for the conference center.

While they were discussing Anne proving that she could be hostess she was thinking of a way that she could prove that. They had the exam table there, but they were worried that she would feel humiliated being exposed to strangers. She had to do something to show them that she will be able to suck it up enough to be a good hostess.

They finally came to a decision to let Anne have a shot at the Hostess position if she could convince them that she could do the job. Looking at Ann Ted said you have 2 days to convince us that you can handle the position as hostess. Her face turning red she knew what she had to do to convince them. She walked into the exam room called them to follow her and removed all her clothes adjusted the stirrups and sat on the exam table asking one of the young men to help her put her feet into the stirrups.

Anne was sitting there spread for the three young men to see her most intimate area telling them to wash their hands so that they could examine her. They all went to the sink washed their hand thoroughly then after putting on gloves explored her most intimate area. After 45 minutes and giving Anne a few orgasms Clayton said Anne that was a good start but what happens when there are people you don't know here how will you feel about exposing yourself to them?

Alex was smiling as Anne was the one exposing her most intimate being willingly to the young men. She said to the group that she will stay nude for the next few days and she wanted them to bring in some guest to show them that she could do the job. It was great hearing that Anne was a willing participant in her exposure. They thought about it and said she had a week to convince them she could do the job.

That night Anne on the way home she was as horny as a virgin on her wedding night. She raced home stripped naked took a shower and jumped her husband as he came in the door. They fucked on the kitchen table and again in the living room. Matt was excited that Anne the sexy woman was back. He looked at her telling her that he would bring her out to supper, but she couldn't wear underwear or wipe her pussy she needed to leave his seed there to drip out onto the seat she was sitting on.

This would have been distasteful for the prudish Anne but right now Sexy Anne went to her closet and got a short dress that buttoned up the front. Coming into the living room she said she was ready lets go, but we are going in your car as it has leather seats and also you will have my aroma here to keep you company when you go to work tomorrow. Matt opened the door for her and she gave him a good look at her freshly fucked pussy as she got in making sure her dress was out from under her so that she would not have a stain on her dress when she got out.

They went into the high class restaurant and sat at a high top with Anne facing the other tables giving anyone that looked a glimpse of her well fucked pussy. AS they were sitting side by side her husband could see the men and women that were looking at his wife's pussy show and was very excited that Anne was doing this.

The following day Anne only put on a dress and 3 inch heels she was very excited when she got into the office She was the first one there. Anne stripped off her dress and started working nude. It was a pleasant surprise for her employers that day when they saw her nude. They had removed the modesty panel from the front of her desk and anyone that came in the door could see the mature woman's pussy as it was very tiring for her to keep her legs together she had them spread apart. With the sun shining in it was like having a spot light on her pubic area. They complimented her on her outfit.

Just after lunch 4 men came into the office something that does not happen often. They were looking for Ted and eying Anne. To her credit she did not look embarrassed. The group of men was there to meet with Ted and unbeknown to Anne they will be examining her before the week is out.

If there is enough interest I will write part two.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12