Anne Introduces Savannah to Aliens

Story Info
A bored housewife meets a woman who introduces her to aliens.
2k words
3.79
13.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
753 Followers

Savannah and her husband had been married for twenty years. They always had a great sex life, but for the past few years her husband suffered with erectile dysfunction. This put a damper in their sex life and left Savannah aching to be pleased sexually.

He pleased her orally, but she just wished to have marathon sex sessions. She begged her husband to get Viagra. Sometimes he'd get it, but not all the time. When he did take the pills, their sex life was amazing. However, he didn't get them that much. This made Savannah very stressed and unhappy.

She didn't want to cheat on her husband, but lately she just wasn't satisfied. Her husband traveled a lot for business, so she was alone most of the time. When he wasn't home, she'd satisfy herself with her toys. She did have loads of orgasms by herself when playing with the array of toys she had acquired over the years.

Savannah really needed more than just her toy playing. She needed to be satisfied either by men or women. At this point, she wasn't picky. She just wanted to have multiple orgasms with somebody. Her husband was out of town and she decided to go out on the town looking for sex. She was desperate and needed to find anybody to have sex with her.

Savannah was a gorgeous woman. She didn't think it would be too hard for her to meet people. She was just looking for an interesting time and was open to anything that might come up. She was looking for something a little different.

Savannah got herself all decked out and was planning to go to a popular club. She wore a short and tight mini dress and heels. She had her blonde hair down and was all made up. She had a taxi take her to the club. She was very excited and hoped to have an amazing time.

Savannah was dropped off in front of the club. She stood on a bit of a line, but eventually got in. The club was very crowded. It was a new place that she had heard about. She walked in and stood by the bar and ordered herself a drink. There was a seat available next to another hot blonde about the same age as Savannah.

"Is this seat taken?"

"It's all yours. Please sit down."

Savannah got herself comfortable and sat down. The bartender brought her drink. Savannah took out her phone and checked to see if her husband had called. She had no messages on her phone.

"My name is Anne. Who might you be?"

"Savannah. Nice to meet you Anne."

"Are you married Savannah?"

"Yes. He's out of town. I thought I'd have a little fun."

Savannah and Anne were mingling and they each bought the other drinks. They were getting along really well. They danced on the dance floor with each other and were sharing stories. Savannah had shared with Anne that her husband didn't please her sexually.

"Savannah, if you could have the most amazing sex in the world would you have it?"

"Of course I would. I just told you my sex life sucks."

"If you're interested in something a little different, you have to come with me. I'll take you somewhere, that will blow your mind. You'll have so many orgasms you'll scream. Would you like to have mind blowing orgasms?"

"Where would we go?"

"I have friends that will pick us up in a secret spot."

"Sounds amazing. Let's go. I'm up for an adventure."

"Great. Just know where we're going is an adventure of a lifetime. You'll be returned unharmed and will live through the most amazing sexual experience that you have ever encountered."

Savannah had no idea what Anne was talking about. Her pussy was throbbing in her panties wondering where she was going to take them. She had no idea where they were going, but was very excited and horny. She hoped wherever they were going would be very exciting.

Anne paid the bill and Savannah and her walked out of the club. They got into a taxi and Anne gave the driver the address she wanted to be taken too. They drove for a long while and then reached the location. It was a country style farmhouse with a huge barn on lots of acres. The driver let them off and Anne took Savannah near the barn.

They waited a little while and then a very bright light in the sky was shining down. A spaceship shined a light down and descended down in front of them. A door opened and Anne and Savannah walked into the spaceship.

"Where the hell are we going?"

"I told you to have an opened mind. Don't worry, I've done this before."

The spaceship was very bright and there were beings that appeared to look like men. One of the aliens took Anne and Savannah into a room that was dimly lit. He spoke to the women.

"Make yourselves comfortable in the chairs."

Anne sat in the first chair and Savannah followed her to the chair next to hers. They sat down and the chairs turned on. They made a soft humming noise. These chairs were not like anything on earth. Savannah thought they were pleasure chairs.

"What kind of a chair is this? I'm feeling really hot. Do you think I could take my clothes off?"

"Stand up and take them off. You're just experiencing phase one."

Both women stood up and took their clothes off and sat back on the chairs. Both women felt a wave of pleasure go through their bodies. Their pussies were wet and throbbing and their nipples on their breasts were erect and standing straight up. Each woman felt very warm and aroused. Their hearts started to beat very fast. The alien just watched while they went through phase one.

The floor opened and two tentacle beings appeared. They were standing in front of the chairs. They were about six feet tall. Their heads were purple and their tentacles were green. There were small puckers on the tentacles. They didn't appear to be scary looking but had lots of tentacles. They moved closer to the women who were seated in the chairs.

"What the hell is that?"

"It's just a tentacle alien that will give you the most amazing orgasms of your life. Just relax and don't worry. They won't hurt you. I swear I come here once a week and get fucked. I can't tell you how amazing this is. If you like it, you can come back next week. They'll just take your pussy juices that excrete out of you. They won't' harm you in anyway."

"Okay. I'll just relax. This is pretty fucked up!"

"Just enjoy it. I'm telling you it's really wild."

"Okay."

The tentacle alien wrapped his tentacles around Savannah. One of its tentacles entered her mouth. She sucked it like she would a cock. She relaxed her throat and bobbed along the tentacle. The alien kept feeding more and more of its tentacle into her mouth. Savannah started to gag which seemed to excite the alien more.

Another tentacle entered her pussy. It was kind of thick feeling, but felt amazing inside of her tight cunt. The alien's tentacle was very long and fucked Savannah in and out of her bald cunt. Savannah had several orgasms while this tentacle alien fucked her. She was sucking and slurping on his tentacle in her mouth. The aliens didn't make any noises while pleasuring the women.

The alien made Savannah stand up and another tentacle entered her asshole. She was being fucked in all her holes and having orgasm after orgasm. The alien was collecting her pussy juices that were flowing out of her cunt. Both women looked incredibly sexy while these aliens used their bodies. They were both screaming and enjoying what was happening to them.

Anne was being fucked with the other tentacle alien. He too had his tentacles in her ass, mouth, and pussy. The tentacles moved in and out of her body. Anne was coming and the alien was collecting her come. Anne was screaming in pleasure.

Both women were getting fucked and used by the aliens. The tentacles were all over their bodies going deeper and deeper into their holes. Both women had multiple orgasms. They were both smiling and happy.

Once the tentacle alien was finished, they went back into a door in the floor. Both women were brought back to the chairs that they started on. They were both exhausted. Another alien came into the room and both the women followed them to another room.

In this room there was a long table.

"Lay on the table and spread your legs!"

Anne and Savannah did as the alien said to do.

"This is the best part. Get ready for this, Savannah."

After a while, an army of aliens with strange heads and bodies came into the room. Savannah and Anne were on the table with their legs spread. These little aliens one at a time went between the women's legs and licked their pussies.

The first alien got situated in front of Anne and another one in front of Savannah. They moved their foot-long tongues around each of the women's cunts. They sucked and slurped on their bare cunts. Their tongues were about a foot long and each one tongue fucked the other's cunts. Savannah screamed in ecstasy. Savannah was grinding her cunt in the alien's face.

"Holy fuck I'm going to come. Oh dear lord!"

Savannah had a squirting orgasm which was collected by the tiny aliens. One after the other, they tongue fucked each of the women. They were both screaming having orgasm after orgasm. Both women were having squirting orgasms. The alien's tongues were fucking them over and over again. Savannah was exhausted from all the orgasms she had.

After what seemed like hours, the tentacle alien's came back in and released their tentacles back in Savannah and Anne's holes. One tentacle went into their pussies, one up their asshole, and the other in both of their mouths. They played with the women like rag dolls. They collected their juices. Their tentacles had little suction cups which collected all the juices that came out of the women.

They would get their holes fucked for hours and then the little aliens would come back into the room and lick their cunts. Both women were absolutely exhausted and were brought to sleeping quarters where they both slept.

When they awoke, they were back where they started dressed on a quilt by the house and the farm where the taxi driver left them off.

"How did we get back here again?"

"When they're done they bring you back. How do you feel?"

"I feel exhausted and completely satisfied. I've never had sex like that before."

"I know wasn't it amazing? I get picked up every week. I don't think I could get satisfied from another human ever again. That tentacle alien is about the most amazing sexual being I've ever encountered. I'm just addicted now to tentacle sex."

"I see what you mean. I've never been so satisfied. My husband never satisfies me. After being up in that spaceship, that's all I want now."

"I'll give you my phone number and we can meet at the club next week. For now, let's go to bed. My house is right over there. I'll have a taxi pick you up tomorrow."

Both women walked towards Anne's house. Anne opened the door and both women shared a shower and went to bed. They woke up the next day in the afternoon. Anne called Savannah a taxi which took her home.

Savannah and Anne meet up weekly to get picked up from their alien friends. They get pleasured weekly from the aliens with the tentacles and the army of aliens who lick their cunts. Savannah is now a very happily fucked housewife. She just has sex with other types of beings.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
753 Followers