Anne Isn't Shy Any Longer Ch. 01

Story Info
Anne goes from shy reserved wife to sex loving wife.
778 words
3.29
54k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne and Mike loved to cruise, they found it was a good way to relax, unwind, put their feet up and start to enjoy life again. Anne & Mike also found it was a good place to meet lots of new and different people. Some, like Wendy and Brad, went on to become good, close friends.

Let me describe the four of them. Anne, 42, is what you would call reserved and shy, 168cm in height, light brown hair, lovely 34C breasts, waxed cunny. What was not known to most, she had been with two women in her single years. Mike, 49, 188cm tall, dark brown hair, a bit over weight, handsome and has a great outgoing personality. Wendy, is 36, outgoing, 176cm tall, 32B breasts topped with puffy nipples and, unbeknown to Anne, bi-curious. Brad 38, outgoing also, 190cm in height, dark hair, handsome, and well endowed.

Early in May, Anne received an email from Wendy mentioning they were coming to Sydney for a wedding on the long weekend in October, and wondering if maybe they could stay with us. Anne promptly wrote back to Wendy tell her she would ask Mike, but could not see a problem, and that it would be great seeing them both again.

Before they knew it, it was the Thursday before the long weekend and Anne and Mike were making up the king size bed in the spare room for Wendy and Brad. Just as well the bed was made on the Thursday night, as Wendy and Brad caught the early flight to Adelaide and arrived at 1pm.

Anne rang Mike to let him know their visitors had arrived early. Mike said he would be home straight away.

Anne took them up the hall way to their room, showing them their bathroom and where they could hang up their clothes. Anne pointed out that her and Mike's bedroom was just across the passageway from theirs.

Wendy said she would like to freshen up from the long flight, and would it be alright if she had a shower, Anne assured her of course it would be fine. Brad explored the rest of the house and grounds while Wendy showered.

Having washed the sheets off their bed earlier in the morning, Anne took the now dry sheets off the line and proceeded up the hallway past the spare bedroom. Anne noticed the door was open, and thought Wendy must have had a really quick shower to freshen up. Anne looked in and saw the reflection of Wendy naked in the bathroom mirror. Hoping she hadn't seen her looking, Anne quickly went into her bedroom. Anne had seen enough of Wendy naked in the mirror to be jealous of her lovely body. Anne hadn't seen puffy nipples like Wendy's before - sure she'd seen them in photos Mike had shown her, but not in the flesh. Anne thought to herself, "they look better than I thought they would".

Anne found herself wanting to see more of Wendy naked. Anne eased her way out of her bedroom, trying to look into Wendy's bedroom without getting caught. Anne was very pleasantly surprised to see Wendy still standing in front of the mirror, still naked. As Anne watched Wendy she saw her pick up a bottle of Tea Tree Moisturizer and rub it on her cunny mound and up and down the sides, Anne then realized Wendy must wax, just like she did. Anne could see Wendy's nipples hardening as she was rubbing the moisturizer on her mound. The more Wendy applied the moisturizer the harder Wendy's nipples became.

Wendy turned a little sideways, Anne gasped, she could now see Wendy's clit poking out of its hiding place. Anne had been with two women before, but had never seen a clit this large. Anne hoped Wendy did not hear her gasp. Anne also saw that Wendy had extended flaps, just like her. Anne smiled. Someone else was like her after all.

Anne stood and watched Wendy for what seemed an eternity, but in reality it was probably only thirty to forty seconds. However, it was enough time for Anne to feel a tingling in her nether regions. The tingling very quickly turned to moisture, with the moisture becoming a wet cunny. Anne could not get over how quickly she had become aroused, aroused by the sight of Wendy, her good friend, naked. Anne had seen Wendy in swimmers previously and not been aroused at all. That wasn't to say Mike hadn't been aroused! Anne smiled to herself, her husband the perv. Or should it be her husband the purveyor of all things fine? The later sounded better...