Anne Shares Her Interest in Gyn

Story Info
Anne teases her husband with stories of her exams.
1.7k words
4.17
33.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scute2
scute2
21 Followers

Though many years have passed, my gyn fantasies continue to ignite my erotic imagination just as they did when I was a girl. No longer an innocent college freshman, now married, and my sexual experience broadened. But I still enjoy lying there on the exam table and anticipating the handsome Gyn's hands palpitating my breasts. Today was no exception. I had gone directly from work to the doctors and now was returning home, replaying the exam in my mind as I drove. I dress up nicely for work and I dress particularly nicely for my doctor. I was still dolled up as I returned home. I had even put my pantyhose back on after the exam. What's more, Dr. G. usually stays in the room typing his notes as I get dressed after the exam. We have that kind of close relationship. He looked up as I stripped off the exam gown, pulled my panties off the little hook on the door, inspected them for moisture, and decided to roll them up in my purse. Then I wanted to give him a little treat. I grabbed my pantyhose, hopped back up on the exam, and pulled my hose over my outstretched legs so my toes were within a foot of him face. I knew he would remember that view and hoped he would think about it often.

As I drove home, I remembered with a slight pang that my husband was at home today. I was more than a little disappointed since I had been looking forward to stretching out on my bed and replaying the exam in my mind, but this time with my fingers sliding under my pantyhose. Sometimes I enjoy the post-exam fantasies more than the actual exam. I resented my husband's presence intruding on my fantasy with Dr. Gregory.

"Your home early dear," my husband called out as if on cue.

I let him kiss me on the cheek and pursed my lips in a calculated smile. "Dr.'s appointment this afternoon dear." I figured I'd come home right afterwards."

He followed me upstairs and asked politely if everything checked out OK. I thought I'd tease him a little bit so I didn't answer right away. I kicked off my shoes and lay down on the bed. I propped my head up on a couple of pillows and put my hands under my head so that would push out my breasts a little. I rubbed my feet together so the nylon's chatter and would grab his attention. I had his attention. He stood in front of me, staring at my legs.

"Oh you know, I replied. "He said my breasts felt fine, no lumps, at least none that he could feel. But I need to wait for the results of the Pap smear." He stood staring at me, doe-eyed. "Are you imagining me laid out on the exam table dear?" I asked. I had him.

He blushed, "No, no, dear, just staring at you, seeing how pretty you are lying there." However, he timidly said, "Could I ask you something dear. Are you a little turned on when the doctor touches you?"

That was my opening. I had the opportunity to transition from being cheated out of my private fantasy into a new one with my unsuspecting husband playing a little role. I was looking forward to turning him on with the story of another man touching me and making me feel aroused. I wondered how he would react.

"So see, you are imagining me lying there, naked, with Dr. Gregory touching my breasts aren't you?" I unbuttoned my blouse so my near shear bra was fully visible. I slid one hand around my right breast and with the other I circled the nipple with my thumb and index finger.

"Yes, yes, I enjoy being examined," I continued. "I think most women do, at least those who are careful their choice of gynecologist and Dr. Gregory is so warm, so good looking, so self-confident. Don't be upset. It's natural dear. There is something so intimate about being made to expose yourself to a kindly man, to a good-looking man, and giving him complete control over you, control that no other man has. Sorry dear!"

He took a step towards me, as if to get in bed. "No, please don't, I want you there." I wanted him standing in front of me, watching, just like Dr. Gregory had watched me. I removed my skirt. Now I was lying there in my blouse and pantyhose. I pulled my skirt up and opened my legs wide apart. I let my finger dip under the waistband of my pantyhose.

"Now are you imagining me lying there darling, with my doctor looking into my exposed genitals? Did I ever tell you the story about my favorite exam? Once he had two medical students with him, a young man and a young woman. They both got to take turns examining me. Can you imagine lying there, just waiting for the next one to touch you? Judging by the longing look on the woman doctor's face, she must have envied me. I think she wanted to be lying there with three people examining her. Sorry you couldn't have been there to see it."

"You can ask me more questions if you like darling, but drop your trousers first. I want to see exactly how much you are enjoying this. You are enjoying this aren't you? Would you have liked to have been in the exam room with me and the students? Maybe they would have examined you too? They all would have noticed your cock straining against your exam gown as you watched Dr. Gregory insert his two fingers in my pussy. Do you like that he's in control? Do you like it that we get to see you aroused and powerless?"

He replied haltingly. "Yes, yes, yes I like it, please tell me more, and tell me all the details. What is it like to have him touch you? I want to know what he does to you."

I toyed with him, "Tell me what you want to know."

"Are you undressed when you first see him?" Or are you dressed? Do you undress in front of him? Do you dress up for your visit? You wear so much clothing what with your suit and hose."

I liked his question. I fantasize about undressing in front of doctors. There is something particularly naughty about the doctor seeing me in my underwear. So I asked my husband, "Would you like me to undress in front of him dear?" Would you like to see your pretty little wife strip for him? Do you want to see me standing in front of him in my bra and pantyhose? Do you think he would like that too? Would he try to make out my nipples and the outlines of my wet vaginal lips through my pantyhose?"

I told him that I dressed up nicely because I wanted to look my best for the occasion, that I wanted the doctor to see me as sexy. I told him that doctor shakes my hand warmly and that he holds on to it for a long time. Then, he makes a show of propping up the stirrups and tells me to get ready for him, and that means, "Take off everything dear, you'll find a gown on the table." And yes, sometimes he winks at me and asks if I mind if he looks over his notes while I get ready for the exam.

My husband asks if my vagina is wet before the exam, if my panties are moist.

"They are wet dear, sometimes soaked. And as a matter of fact, it always gives me a moment's thought before I hang them up on the hook."

I tell him that I used to hide them behind my skirt but now I put them up front, because I want the doctor to see they are wet, maybe sniff some of my scent. I want him see how I feel about being there. And I ask my husband if he thinks seeing this little preview of my arousal makes the doctor more eager to examine me.

Then he gets my weight dear. I even enjoy that because I am facing him in my exam gown, standing so close to me. Then he takes my blood pressure and he holds my hand and sort of hooks my arm almost under his arm pit. I can feel my pulse racing. Then the best moment comes, the breast exam. He asks me remove the top of my gown so he can examine my breasts. I look him straight in the eye as I unhook it, watching his gaze as I unveil them for him. He examines each breast twice, first with me sitting up on the exam table, with my hands behind my head and with him standing behind me. Would you like to be facing me during the breast exam? Staring into my eyes, as you watch his hand around my breast, with the fingers of the other hand making little circles around my nipple, tickling me as he tries to express liquid. Then he asks me to lie down and repeats the same exam. Would you like that dear? I'll bet you would come even before Dr. Gregory got to the vaginal and rectal exams wouldn't you?

My husband is jittery, his hard cock is boiling. I rub my feet together and let the nylon chatter again. He can't take much more. I tell him that sometimes I wonder about Dr. Gregory, I wonder how aroused he must get examining his patients. I tell him that today I almost let my foot fall out of the stirrup to rub his cock and to feel with my toes if he was aroused.

"OK dear, I'll give you some relief. Kiss my feet darling, kiss each one. Then I'll rub my soles against you." He kisses them and I stroke him.

But I also had another thought, one for me, one to put me over the edge. I slid my fingers through my pantyhose, over my pubic hair, over my mound, and into my pussy lips. I told him to nibble on the ball of my foot, I wanted to feel the bite of his teeth. And as he bit me gently, I imagined Dr. G.'s index finger entering the opening of my ass, beginning to penetrate me. I pulled an index finger into the opening, feeling the moisture of the doctor's lubricant. And with my other hand, I flicked my clit and I came.

scute2
scute2
21 Followers