Anne's Ambition Ch. 02

Story Info
Anne continues down her path of infidelity.
18.5k words
3.3
48.8k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
632 Followers

Reading Instructions

1. It would be better if you read Chapter 1 first. You're welcome to start here. But you'll miss certain developments.

2. I realize this is a long story (for here). Those that don't like cheating wives stories shouldn't waste their time here on such a long one.

3. Your comments are appreciated. I do find moralizing comments are pretty stupid.

4. Those wanting to read about women cheating only so that they can be punished for their wickedness, should not read this story either, by the way.

5. I will point out I regularly receive emails from literotica asking for sequels. I do think each chapter can stand on its own as a complete story - and that is certainly the case here. But I do understand the reasons for these requests too. As masturbation material, apparently Chapter 1 was successful.

*****

Prelude

This is the continuation of a story about Anne Bastien - a very attractive, successful, married woman and mother of two children. After much contemplation, Anne had made the decision to engage in extra-marital sex. There was no stereotype at play here. It wasn't that her husband wasn't good in bed. It wasn't that he had a small penis. It was only her realization (or conviction, if you will) that she could get it better elsewhere -and get it better with relative ease. She realized she wasn't looking for anything emotional; what she wanted was purely sexual. And she very much wanted to minimize the collateral risks.

On an out of town business trip she crossed the boundary between idea and reality and committed adultery separately with two good-looking, younger men. The sex, unencumbered by emotional baggage, had turned out to be great - particularly with her second choice. Anne had thought things through and was applauding herself for her success.

To her surprise, back home, she received an email from one of her two studs - the one she had preferred.

Snapshot - January, two hours after receiving the email.

Anne did some quick thinking. The details were becoming clear. The only way Luke - her Texas boy toy - had found out who she was, was through the hotel staff. Clever of him, she thought. She had to be cleverer and had no doubt she'd succeed in getting him off her back.

She devised a plan, and in quick order Anne had the potential risk under control. A few back and for the emails and she determined that what he wanted was more; but was willing to accept she wasn't travelling there with any frequency. She gave him a hastily made up personal email and asked nicely that they converse using that address. Seeing no reason not to comply, he agreed.

Anne made sure to compliment him on his abilities to find out who she was; and even told him he earned a long slow blow job if they could figure out a way to meet again. He accepted that distance was going to make that not in the near future, but liked the fact that she was willing and even appeared eager to hook up again. His ego satisfied, the risk of being exposed evaporated. She would respond to him when she needed to. As she patted herself on the back, she even realized she wouldn't mind it if they managed to hook up again - but she knew that would be an unlikely event - at least for another year. A return trip to Texas wasn't currently in the works.

Anne knew from her short experience with him, that he was an ego-driven male. She knew how to tame him, and her strategy worked like a charm. The vague promise of a future hook up declawed him. They would go on to correspond with greater and greater infrequency for several months. She even offered him to join her on another business trip; but in a city she knew would be far and hard for a student to get to. Cost and school intervened, as she knew it would. Gradually, he gave up in the pursuit.

Snapshot -2nd Last Day of a 5 Day Ski Trip with her Husband.

It was their "romantic trip" of the year. They called it that because it was the one trip that their young girls didn't join them. Usually, it was to a beach vacation; this year, they both agreed to a ski trip out west.

They skied a bit back home; but the opportunities for real skiing in real mountains meant they had to travel. Anne enjoyed skiing, but her husband enjoyed it even more.

The conditions were great - lots of fresh powder. The dinners were nice - the lodge they were staying at had two good restaurants. All in all, it was quite the romantic vacation, even if there were no bikinis around.

After a couple of days of skiing with Anne, her husband was itching to go on the harder runs. Anne's abilities couldn't handle the steeper pitches and they both mutually agreed that on the last day, she'd hire a private ski instructor for the afternoon to work on technique, while he would hit the harder runs. This would allow him to finally ski the more challenging runs; and at the same time meant she wouldn't be skiing alone (which seemed rather unromantic to him, especially on a couples' trip). Anne was very much in agreement with the plan. She enjoyed skiing, and lessons were always good.

Anne made a point of ending the ski day early on their second last day, to return to their hotel room for a quick shower and change of clothes (out of ski clothing and into après ski clothing!), to be followed by a return to the village to arrange for the ski lesson.

Dressed in tight fitting yoga pants, winter boots and a winter jacket, Anne made her way to the kiosk where lessons were arranged in the village day lodge. A strapping young man, still in ski clothing, but minus the ski boots, was on a bench nearby. He gave Anne the once-over, and whistled quietly, but loud enough for her to hear. She smiled at him and continued to the kiosk counter; fully aware his eyes remained on her.

To her dismay, the clerk told her there were no instructors left for the next day - these things need to be arranged a day or two earlier. She turned and began to leave, realizing the strapping young man had heard the conversation. He stood up as she attempted to walk past. His message was brief and to the point:

"Hi. I just happen to be an instructor and I just happen to have the day off tomorrow. I'm not supposed to do this, but if you want to arrange something on the side, I'd be happy to take you out tomorrow. The name's Alex, by the way."

Anne had always been a quick thinker; but the subconscious doesn't always let you act with immediacy. If she had focused on it, she would have realized that she was sexually attracted to Alex. Instead, she told him her first name and asked him how much it would cost her.

His clear Australian accent added an appeal to his good, fit looks. Anne needed to think things through carefully.

It just became so crystal clear to her. On her romantic holiday with her husband she was going to spend the afternoon, independently again, and having extramarital sex with a young, obviously very fit, this time Australian, hottie.

Anne told him to walk with her a bit to the day lodge entrance, simply to be able to proposition him without anyone hearing. It would give her a clear getaway if, for whatever reasons, he declined. But she didn't see that happening. His appreciation of her physical form had been made quite apparent.

"So," she began when out of earshot of others, "Meet me in front of the hotel across from the ski repair shop at 12:45 tomorrow. We'll ski out from there. Does that work?"

Alex assumed this was the hotel where she was staying. But it wasn't. Anne was contemplating getting another hotel room. She wouldn't take the risk of getting caught - by anyone (especially her husband). The entire main village had ski-out capabilities, so this would work well. He quickly agreed and they agreed on a price.

Anne thought she could get things started by inviting him out for a quick drink or cup of coffee, but he said he had to get back home - his girlfriend was expecting him. This added a bit of excitement to things. Borrowing a guy from another woman was an extra turn on.

As they walked outside, he put his skis back on, and planted his poles in the snow to adjust his helmet. Anne thought to herself that it was a different kind of pole planting she had in mind.

Not wanting to leave things to chance, Anne went straight to the hotel to check room availability. As it turned out there were only a couple of rooms left - neither of them ideal - and both quite expensive. Although taken a bit aback, Anne had this clear vision of another foray into the field of infidelity.

She made a reservation, and then stopped by a bank machine to get some cash out. She had agreed to pay Alex for a ski lesson. She'd pay him alright - but she was hoping it would be for sex. Anne knew that most resort ski instructors were hard up for cash, and she already knew he found her attractive the moment she had first walked by him.

There seemed no downside to her. She wasn't going to get caught. Even if Alex declined her advances, they'd simply part. There seemed to be no risk here.

Anne felt no remorse; only excitement. It never occurred to Anne that here she was on a romantic holiday with her husband and she was planning to fuck some young stud behind his back. Anne was fully committed to another experience of having extramarital sex. She was equally committed keeping it a secret from her husband. She needed a different kind of sex than he could deliver. And her sense of self-worth told her that she had earned the right to that calibre of sex.

Snapshot - Final Day, 5 Day Ski Trip

Anne ate very little for lunch. She told her husband they had to eat early to accommodate her ski lesson. He was happy about this - the afternoon was his chance to ski on the more challenging runs.

He was going to ski with her to meet her instructor, but Anne begged off at the last minute, pretending to need to go on a washroom break. Her husband left for the hills, on his own. Anne did go to the washroom - but only to wash up and apply some make up.

Time was short, so Anne had to be concise. She packed her a little knapsack, and a few cosmetics, put her ski clothes back on, and then simply skied over to the other hotel, leaving her skis and poles at the communal rack outside.

Inside the new hotel, she quickly pulled out of her ski boots, and took her only pair of shoes - running shoes - wear. She made her way to the hotel reception, and then quickly checked in to her tryst hotel room.

Anne realized she had less than 15 minutes before she was to rendezvous with Alex. She stripped out of her ski clothes as quickly as she could, and grabbed the pair of skinny jeans in the knapsack along with a skimpy bra and panties. She hadn't brought a change of shirt.

She was aware of her own level of excitement - first, the sudden, raw excitement of this clandestine plan; second, the sexual excitement - in terms of the pent up lust from the past 24 hours which was now clearly focusing on the wetness between her legs.

With just minutes to spare, she raced into the washroom to straighten out her hair and apply more make up. Like in the Dallas trip, she was going all in.

In just her sexy bra and tight jeans, Anne put on her winter ski jacket and sneakers, and headed out of the room to meet prospective stud.

He was there waiting - just outside the hotel entrance - in full ski gear. "Let me pay you now," she said, handing him the amount they had agreed to. "Ummm... I've had an equipment malfunction," she said. "Would you mind coming in and helping me with my boots?"

A bit puzzled, Alex willingly complied. He took off his skis and left them by a ski rack by the entrance, along with his ski poles. In his clunky boot he followed her into the hotel.

"They're in the room," Anne explained, while handing him over the money she was to pay him for the lesson.

On the elevator, he attempted conversation about the boot issue, but Anne just changed the conversation. She debated briefly as to whether she should just come out and kiss him right there and then, but decided the best move was to get him in the room first. Exiting the elevator, she had her room card key ready. She'd drag him in the room if she had to.

Her move was quick. She opened the door to her hotel room while unzipping her jacket, as Alex followed her into the hotel room. Upon hearing the door close, Anne swiveled to face him, revealing her lack of shirt.

In this action, Anne had taken her desire for extramarital sex to a new level. In Dallas, she had known a trampy outfit would work like magnet. For this conquest, she didn't have the luxury of time. She couldn't wait to see if he'd hit on her; she knew she would have to be the one to make the first move. And she was making this first move solely based on how he initially reacted when he first saw her.

Anne's lust was now a burning need. Alex was a good looking young man. He looked maybe a couple of years older than her conquests in Dallas, and a little bit scruffier, with beard stubble clearly visible, and shaggier hair. But her need for a man at that moment - inside her - was all that mattered.

"I need a different kind of lesson," Anne told him just an inch from his face. She then dropped her jacket and kissed him on the mouth in one swift move.

Now Alex was simply taken aback. He just hadn't seen this coming. He was standing in a hotel room with his ski clothes and ski boots on, while an older, but very attractive woman was attempting to open-mouth kiss him.

"What the...?" was the only response he could make.

"You know what," was her response.

"I have a girlfriend!" was his surprise response.

Anne paused for a second. But Anne has always been a driven woman. She lifted up her hand to show the ring on her finger. "I'm married too."

Snapshot - Final Day of the Ski Trip, 50 Minutes Later

Alex was lying naked, face down on the bed. He was, for now, a spent man. Anne was partly over him, tasting and kissing his back. Her right hand was reaching down over his ass and between his legs. She began to fondle his balls, simply showing her appreciation for what had just transpired.

Alex was by no means an expert lover. But he had good stamina and an amazing body and a decent package between his legs. These extra marital opportunities were rare, as her overriding principle was to ensure there wasn't any fall out. Her experience with Luke taught her to be extra vigilant. Because of this, she reasoned she had to make the most of this opportunity. Instead of rushing him out the door, she'd fawn over him; let him recuperate; get him hard again - all so that she could get it again from him.

Alex, on the other hand, had no game plan. He hadn't intended on cheating on his girlfriend. He hadn't even realized that he'd just accepted pay for sex, technically making him a prostitute. But Anne was well aware of this, and the thought pleased her as she continued to lie beside him while one hand arm reached across his ass so that her hand could continue to grab at his balls.

He lay there appreciative of the attention he was receiving, occasionally grunting in satisfaction. He finally recuperated enough to start a conversation. He asked her, "So what's the story with this?"

Anne smiled at the question. "I don't make a habit of doing this - that might not be obvious. But I just needed something more than I'm getting. She paused ever so briefly and added, "Something better than I'm getting."

Her words were deliberate. To get a man hard all you need to do is grab him between the legs and compliment his sexual prowess.

Alex was feeling his oats now. "So, you're telling me your husband isn't good in bed?" He was clearly getting turned on by the idea.

"I didn't say that," Anne replied. "But if you must know, you're better in bed than he is. You're stronger; younger; sexier."

Anne moved her hand to his shaft now and began to tug on it, wanting to ensure it was getting hard. It was. "So when you approached me," she continued, "I saw an opportunity I couldn't pass up. I took a chance with you - and it paid off."

"And you're okay with the cheating thing?" he asked, rolling over onto his back. "I haven't before. But I guess I couldn't pass on the opportunity."

Anne guessed there was a compliment in that. She could now tug on his cock more easily. It was, of course, sticky from having been in her. "Yeah. I'm okay with it. Really - this is just about me now - but it's a turn on to know a sexy guy has left his sperm in me. I'm on birth control by the way, so there will be no unwanted consequences. I took a gamble that you're disease free."

"I am clean!" he responded.

"So," Anne continued, "Do you like the fact that I'm turned on by having your sperm in me?"

"You know it," was all he could think of to say.

"Then," she whispered in her sexiest voice, "I'm hoping for two things. First, I'm wanting a little more of your sperm in me. Second, I want to send you home to your girlfriend completely exhausted today, so that you can't get it up for her. I want you to fuck me hard again, just like you did."

Alex needed no urging. He kissed Anne on her open and waiting mouth, rolled on top and mounted her for the second time. This was a dream come true for him. He was fucking someone else's hot wife. This isn't the kind of thing that presents itself every day! And she was practically begging to be fucked hard by him.

His mouth moved from hers to her breasts. Grunting throughout, he told her, "You won't be fucking your husband tonight either."

Anne and Alex fucked like rabbits. He thrust into her; and she, in turn, thrust her pelvis back. He may not have been as accomplished a lover as Luke was, but the first time around Anne had cum very hard. She wasn't sure if it was psychological or physical, but her orgasm was just simply superior to what her husband was delivering or could deliver. Alex was superior sexually. He was more handsome; he had a better body; his youth made him more physical in bed. For her, this was just a matter of the truth. Guys like Alex could deliver it better than her husband.

It wasn't about loving her husband or not loving him. She wanted; craved that kind of orgasm. She felt she deserved to cum like that.

His maleness was again giving her that feeling. This was not passive sex. Their arms and legs were a tangled, wrangling mess. He could see the look on her face. He knew she'd be cumming soon and he wanted to be staring at that face as she came. He picked up his pace to a speed he wouldn't be able to keep up for very long; and that did the trick. Anne repeatedly moaned only interrupted by occasional gasp for air. Her eyes temporarily rolled to the back of her head as the jackhammer pumped his drill into her pussy.

Alex slowed his pace once Anne settled back down into an exhausted reality. He gloated over his accomplishment with that tell-tale self-satisfied smile. Both were now sweaty messes. But he hadn't cum yet, and had no plans of vacating her until he had.

To Anne's surprise, Alex lifted his body up to so that he was kneeling, picked her legs up over his shoulders, and then came back down so that her feet were by her head. His cock was fucking into her now more deeply. It caused her to gasp. He planted his mouth, again, on hers, and proceeded to pound her.

Anne hadn't expected the intensity the new position was causing. As a fit ski instructor, Alex certainly was more than able to get a second wind. What he lacked in bedroom finesse he compensated with his hot, fit body and his stamina.

The pounding continued. The hot kissing continued. Anne lost herself. Out of seeming nowhere she was overcome by her third orgasm of the day. It was different than the first two in that it wasn't as intense; but it was longer lasting. Before it subsided, Alex was again depositing his sperm into her.

As with her previous two studs, Anne had this momentary feeling of oneness with Alex. It felt like at that moment if her husband walked in she'd keep Alex in her.

TQM
TQM
632 Followers