Anne's Letter

Story Info
Wife tried to explain the reason of her cheating.
2.2k words
3.64
88.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers

Anne's letter -- Sicilian Revenge

Dear Tony,

If you're reading this letter that means that I've already left this world.

At the hospital I wanted to explain things, to give you my side of the story, but you were so angry that no one could make you understand. From the words you said, I could not imagine that you hated me that much. I know I hurt you, I know I was wrong, I know what I was doing was bad, but you're the only one I love. Whatever I did outside, I always came home to you, to my husband. It's in your arms that I felt secure. I've always given you the love you needed. I've always cared for you and I was always there for you.

You broke my heart when you said that I've stolen your youth and your life. Do you still remember after your parents died in the car accident? You gave up with everything, you didn't want to continue your studies. You were even thinking about taking your own life. I was there for you, darling. Your pain was my pain. I was crying too, but I never let you know because I had to be strong to take you out of your misery.

At the beginning when you started your own business. It was extremely difficult for you. It was not what you expected, what you were dreaming of. You didn't have any work, no contracts and you were panicking. You had been knocking at various doors, but no one wanted to trust a beginner. Without letting you know, I contacted the CEO of Walter Construction Corp and arranged a meeting. The first time he laid his eyes on me in his office, I knew exactly what he wanted. That same afternoon we had sex in a hotel room and the following day you signed your first contract. I did it for you honey, only you.

Yes, I was a slut in High School. I slept with half of the boys and teachers. My first boyfriend, Andrew, left me when he came to know what I was doing. He even left the school because he felt ashamed. Why did I do it? With the teachers, it was obvious: for higher points because I was not that smart and intelligent. At that young age I was a party girl. I was just like those men who bragged when they have slept with numerous women. I felt needed, envied, satisfied, strong and above all superior to the other girls when I was spreading my legs to anyone with a cock. And this continued till university. There I was using the boys, they were doing all of my assignments and in return they were getting my pussy.

I'm really sorry I missed your graduation, my love. I regret it even today. I should have been next to you on that day celebrating your success. The guy who had prepared my dissertation wanted me to attend his friends' fuck fest, or else he would not give it to me. I went there unwillingly, you should believe me.

Those who said that I fucked everyone at work are lying. There were only Bill, John & Steve. I did it for a reason, and it's the same reason that brought about our downfall and miseries: money. When they came to me and explained how we could manipulate the return of some big clients' portfolios, I was tempted. I won't go into details, Bill found a way to transfer a small percentage to an external offshore bank account, but he needed all of our help. He said that if we remained discreet, no one would notice. And if the scheme is ever discovered, the company would only fire us and would not hand us over to the authorities as this would create a bad image and a loss of confidence to the existing and future clients. It would tarnish its reputation.

It took me days to think about it. I knew you wanted to start a family and my aim was to be a stay at home mom and give you all the children you wanted. With only you working, it would be impossible for me to achieve it. That was when I decided to be part of the group. I started with the smallest cut. Each time we four would met, it had nothing to do with our work. It was for our "side business". Afterwards, I had to fuck them to get an increase. With time our fucking sessions became a routine. I know I was letting myself go, each time I promised myself I would stop, but the piling money always changed my mind.

Various times at night when I saw you sleeping I cried. I was always feeling guilty. You are such a nice man, the best husband a woman can get, you have always been patient with me and still I cheated on you. You did nothing wrong, you didn't deserve it. The day you dropped me at Bill's mansion, was the worst day of my life. I knew I was going to get fucked by the three, and you as the innocent and faithful husband, just gave his wife a ride to her lovers' place. When I came home that night, you were in a deep sleep. I spooned with you, held you tight and cried the whole night. Several times I wanted to sit down and tell you the complete truth and ask for forgiveness, but I feared your reaction. I love you and didn't want to lose you.

Each time I was with them. I said things that in some ways belittled you. I did it to make them feel that they are the best fuckers, the studs. But my only stud is you. When you made love to me, you brought me to the skies; where no one has ever brought me. You knew how to tease me, how to make me beg for more and how to make me squirt. You are the one and only one who could do those things to me.

That Saturday I had already made up my mind, it would be my last tryst. I would resign on the following Monday. I had already accumulated around two million dollars and would invest the money with a good return. It would be sufficient as my share for the rest of our life as a family. I would consult a shrink to heal myself and stop taking the pills. It hurt me when I refused you a quickie which you wanted before your trip. I can still see your disappointed face. Do you still remember my last words before you drove away? I thanked you for being patient with me and that I would be all yours when you came back. I meant it.

No one ever expected that our evening fest would turn into hell. We were in the middle of our sexual activities when eight masked men broke into the mansion. Bill, John, Steve and I were so shocked and panicked that we stayed there immobile. Their main aim was to extract from us our offshore bank information. Till now, I don't know how someone besides us four knew about our plan. We were extremely discreet and I don't think that the four of us spilled the beans. It could have been someone who has been observing us since the beginning.

They raped us savagely, without any protection. They beat Bill, John and Steve. They humiliated us. Each one of us was called into Bill's office by two guys for our bank details. Now, when I think back, these two never touched us. Maybe they knew that the other six were disease carriers. When I was in front of them, one saw my ring and asked me who among the three was my husband. The world stopped. In a flash of a second my whole life unfurled in front of me: my parents, my youth and you, my only love, my husband. When it came to my infidelity & cheating, I started to cry.

After they had transferred all of our money into their bank accounts, they took us to a sort of abandoned warehouse. There it got worse with the rape, humiliation and beating. They starved us and then they treated us like animals by throwing food on the floor for us to eat. Bill, John and Steve were threatened with a knife at their neck to fuck each other. I was praying for the nightmare to stop.

The real hell fell on us when after a couple of days, a doctor came to the warehouse. We were washed thoroughly; all our holes were pressure washed to remove all of the cum inside of us. They did not want to leave any trace. One by one we were taken to a separate room, I was the last. I was placed on an operation table and I was very frightened. The last thing I remembered was when the doctor looked for my vein placed a syringe in my arm and injected a drug in me.

When I woke up I was in a hospital and I could not feel my tongue. I had extreme pain in my stomach and pussy. It was later that the doctor told me what really happened to me. I had no breasts, no clitoris and my tongue had been chopped off. I cried till I had no tears left. A nurse afterwards told me that Bill, John and Steve had their tongues cut off too, together with their penises. How can people be so cruel? Why did they do this to us when they already got what they wanted? Why did they torture and mutilate us? Did they make us pay for our sins?

When dad told me that you didn't want to see me, my heart broke. That was the day I wanted you most in my life. I wanted you to hold me and take me home, our home. As I mentioned earlier, it's only in your hands that I feel secure. I wanted you to be by my side. You are my rock Tony. Without you, I'm nothing. You killed me when you handed me the divorce papers while I was lying on the hospital bed. The pain was worse than what I endured in captivity and the mutilation of my body.

The doctor succeeded to cure the STD's the bad guys gave me, but on the day our divorce was pronounced, I got the second shock of my life: I was HIV positive. Without you by my side, being a mutilated woman and being unable to procreate, I decided not to fight the disease. My parents tried to change my mind, but I made them understand that there will be no one looking after me once they passed away.

I read in the newspaper that John and Steve committed suicide and dad told me that Bill sold his mansion and disappeared. This is where temptation has brought us. I also heard that John and Steve's wives Lisa and Beth moved in with you after their divorces. You should be very busy then. Mom was in the city one day and she saw you with your "wives" Lisa with a baby and a pregnant Beth. I felt jealous, but I can't do anything, it's Karma. I just wish you all the happiness in the world.

One thing I would request: whenever you think about me or something reminds you about me, please think about the good times we had together, think about those precious and intimate moments. Think about our first time together. Don't hate me Tony and please forgive me. I would give anything to go back in time.

I'm feeling very weak to continue this letter. I should sign off now.

From the woman who has loved only you,

Anne.

After the funeral, while Tony walked Beth and Lisa to the car, John rushed towards him.

"Tony, please wait."

"My sympathy for your daughter, John." Tony said in a sad voice.

"She left this for you," John removed a sealed envelope from his pocket and handed it to Tony.

Tony examined the envelope, back and front. He read his handwritten name and smiled.

"She sealed it and no one could read it." John was almost crying.

"Thank you, John, if there is anything I can do, please let me know."

John nodded, dried his eyes and walked away.

While driving home, Tony was quiet. Beth and Lisa were in the back of the car. Their baby was sleeping. The letter was on the front passenger seat. Both women looked at each other and didn't say anything. Suddenly Tony slowed down the car and parked on the shoulder. He took the envelope and gazed at Anne's handwriting. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He then tore it into small pieces and throw them away in the wind.

"By the way." Beth started with her jovial voice. "I'm having that itch again; you know how pregnant women normally get."

"Don't you worry, as soon as we reach home, my tongue will be in your pussy." Lisa said.

"And my cock will be buried in your ass, Lisa." Tony added.

"Hurry up and get us home, then." Beth was stroking her pussy.

They all laughed.

plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers